Home

Another Mob Wannabe And Liar?

Posted By: stern49

Another Mob Wannabe And Liar? - 09/13/13 08:39 PM

This guy is something else

Brian Duvall-Gambino, a Detroit Lakes, Minnesota resident, claims to have been a capo in the Gambino crime family (lol) and is now serving God. This guy also claims to be the grandson of Carlo Gambino. I tell you. I don't know what is up with these guys. I've met wannabe Marines, Gang members, Cops and son on, but lying about being a member of cosa nostra is not good my friends. Can't these guys get their legs broken for doing such a thing? The guy doesn't even look Italian. Below is Brian's FB page.

https://www.facebook.com/brian.duvallgambino.5?fref=ts
Posted By: Tony_Pro

Re: Another Mob Wannabe And Liar? - 09/13/13 08:57 PM

Word on the street is that he's the capo of the "Swede Crew" of the gambinos that the FBI has discovered operating in Minnesota in area around Lake Wobegon extorting dairy farmers.

"Nice coooowww yooooou have there, be pity a sooooommmmeeething happened tooooo it now, would cha betcha now?"

Re: Another Mob Wannabe And Liar? - 09/13/13 09:19 PM

Hahahahahahah. Thatsa nice!!!!!!!!
Posted By: carmela

Re: Another Mob Wannabe And Liar? - 09/13/13 10:21 PM

You ever notice that these people travel around facebook in one big clusterfuck? They're all on each others friends' list.

What about this girl, I ran into her page awhile back. Not only is she the daughter of John Gotti, but she's a model. rolleyes

https://www.facebook.com/littlehonneybear

Re: Another Mob Wannabe And Liar? - 09/13/13 10:33 PM

Right Carmela? It's really strange. Anybody can make a phony account claiming to be the daughter of anybody. People that believe their crap are full of it.
Posted By: carmela

Re: Another Mob Wannabe And Liar? - 09/13/13 10:38 PM

Originally Posted By: stern49
Right Carmela? It's really strange. Anybody can make a phony account claiming to be the daughter of anybody. People that believe their crap are full of it.

And all these followers she has believing her crap. And the part about her being a model? Come on. All these guys telling her how beautiful she is, and gorgeous, etc. Now that Nicodemo's wife that somebody posted in another thread...that's a beautiful woman! This girl...she looks like a riceball with feet with some jacked up teeth. But she's Gotti's daughter so she must be hot. Please.
Posted By: Lenin_and_McCarthy

Re: Another Mob Wannabe And Liar? - 09/13/13 11:00 PM

With a trying-too-hard name like that, I'm surprised he fools anyone.

http://thefacts.com/news/article_ab0f4b88-cc6d-11e0-b249-001cc4c002e0.html

But who's this "Phillip Anthony Sainz Hall" bloke? I googled it, but no exposes' came up.
Posted By: Beanshooter

Re: Another Mob Wannabe And Liar? - 09/14/13 01:56 AM

Originally Posted By: carmela
Originally Posted By: stern49

And all these followers she has believing her crap. And the part about her being a model? Come on. All these guys telling her how beautiful she is, and gorgeous, etc. Now that Nicodemo's wife that somebody posted in another thread...that's a beautiful woman! This girl...she looks like a riceball with feet with some jacked up teeth. But she's Gotti's daughter so she must be hot. Please.

Hahahahaha!! Rice Ball with feet! Love it! She is one Fascia Bruta! She must be a hand model, because she is so ugly she can haunt a house!

Re: Another Mob Wannabe And Liar? - 09/14/13 02:30 AM

^ LOL man.
Posted By: Thaddeus

Re: Another Mob Wannabe And Liar? - 09/15/13 04:49 PM

Yeah that Kelly "gotti" chicks butt.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET