Home

Former wiseguys facebook

Posted By: oldirtyfishkilla

Former wiseguys facebook - 09/13/13 12:58 AM

The whole Daniel Bonnanno story made me want to look him up on Facebook. Lo and behold, a page called "Skinny Joey" popped up.
Skinny Joey

Is this actually him? I know there are a lot of "former members" on FB but thought this was a bit bold.
Posted By: Extortion

Re: Former wiseguys facebook - 09/13/13 01:30 AM

hahaah I think this answers your question, this is one of his fb friends https://www.facebook.com/fattony.salerno.9?fref=pb&hc_location=friends_tab
Posted By: TheChickenMan

Re: Former wiseguys facebook - 09/13/13 01:43 AM

thats deffinitely not merlino... here is his sister natalie though and this is deffinitely her facebook https://www.facebook.com/natalie.merlino.3?fref=ts

Re: Former wiseguys facebook - 09/13/13 01:45 AM

lol check out this pic of chuckie merlino... talk about old school

Re: Former wiseguys facebook - 09/13/13 01:59 AM

not trying to be a stalker..but dug around a little bit looking at nat merlino's facebook and here is Anthony Nicodemo's wife https://www.facebook.com/noel.nicodemo
Posted By: Wilson101

Re: Former wiseguys facebook - 09/13/13 02:07 AM

God damn his wife is sexy. Do u think she will tough it out with him over the next few decades lol

Re: Former wiseguys facebook - 09/13/13 02:10 AM

i have no clue, but she deffinitely is hott. And, if i was him having that at home i would deffinitely flip, i mean the fact that he is in there knowing he has a sexy wife on the outside that every single guy is trying to get at must be driving him insane. theres no way that she will stay with him if he gets life or even 20 years, but then again i dont know her personally.
Posted By: Wilson101

Re: Former wiseguys facebook - 09/13/13 02:19 AM

Haha I was being sarcastic, I doubt she will troop it for a life bid!

Re: Former wiseguys facebook - 09/13/13 02:19 AM

yeah man nooo way she will
Posted By: Louiebynochi

Re: Former wiseguys facebook - 09/13/13 02:22 AM

Originally Posted By: TheChickenMan
not trying to be a stalker..but dug around a little bit looking at nat merlino's facebook and here is Anthony Nicodemo's wife https://www.facebook.com/noel.nicodemo

And people wonder how the mob is still around

The perks of being a gangster.....

Re: Former wiseguys facebook - 09/13/13 02:35 AM

https://www.facebook.com/joseph.ligambi?fref=pb&hc_location=friends_tab LOL its joe ligambi in the cover photo
Posted By: Louiebynochi

Re: Former wiseguys facebook - 09/13/13 03:10 AM

That's ligambis kids Facebook

What are the odds ligambis kid works at the electrical workers union

Re: Former wiseguys facebook - 09/13/13 03:12 AM

Originally Posted By: Louiebynochi

What are the odds ligambis kid works at local union 98

LOL
Posted By: lic

Re: Former wiseguys facebook - 09/13/13 06:32 PM

ANY CRIMINAL THAT IS ON FACEBOOK IS AN IDIOT... NOT ONLY DO THE JAKES AND FEDS USE FACEBBOK AS NUMBER 1 RESOURCE, THEY USE FACIAL RECOGNITION WITH THE PROFILE PICTURES.... stay of the radar.... aside from criminals even law abiding citizens should be pissed

fuc* the feds take back the web!!!!!!!

fuc* the NSA
Posted By: LaLouisiane

Re: Former wiseguys facebook - 09/13/13 08:10 PM

I read on one of the news sites a while back they had a guy that had a profile and his employment stated "Employed by the Gambino Crime Family" (I seriously shit you not). Than when people were catching on that he was fake, his last post was allegedly by someone else saying that he had died. Comical.
Posted By: IvyLeague

Re: Former wiseguys facebook - 09/13/13 10:02 PM

Originally Posted By: Louiebynochi

What are the odds ligambis kid works at the electrical workers union

Looks like he does.

http://www.philadelphiacontroller.org/2010Cycle1/Reports/8200581-2010-1-11.pdf

Re: Former wiseguys facebook - 09/14/13 03:13 AM

heres one of merlino and the geater at memories from this past august lol
Posted By: stern49

Re: Former wiseguys facebook - 09/14/13 04:05 AM

Looks like Skinny he is in great shape. Must be from all those pushups in the joint.

Re: Former wiseguys facebook - 09/14/13 12:43 PM

that is kathy ciang thats from her page..

Re: Former wiseguys facebook - 09/14/13 12:48 PM

and thats deffinitely johnny ciang in the far left
Posted By: Jose

Re: Former wiseguys facebook - 09/14/13 04:49 PM

That's probably johnny Chang in the pic on the left - with his back turned.
Posted By: Bubble_gumganster1

Re: Former wiseguys facebook - 09/14/13 07:59 PM

So you people enjoy taking my pics off my page! Okay I can play this game also! I'm Natalie Merlino! I don't have to hid behind a computer screen unlike u Giancarlo and chicken man and all you other losers on this page! I got an attorney now! So no one hides on the Internet! Now expect to be served papers for trashing me and your made up stories about my family! You take my stuff and talk your trash like u know us! Your stories have now ended! You talk about us meanwhile you low lives are sitting home blogging about my family, friends and life!

Re: Former wiseguys facebook - 09/14/13 08:14 PM

You are a stalker! You take my shit! Say who u are! I say who I am! You got balls but I got bigger ones! And I have bigger attorneys!

Re: Former wiseguys facebook - 09/14/13 08:24 PM

Hey Natalie, say hi to Joey for us. Tell him he's always welcome on the forum. Go Eagles!
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: Former wiseguys facebook - 09/14/13 08:25 PM

lol lol lol lol
Posted By: Camarel

Re: Former wiseguys facebook - 09/14/13 08:34 PM

Originally Posted By: Bubble_gumganster1
So you people enjoy taking my pics off my page! Okay I can play this game also! I'm Natalie Merlino! I don't have to hid behind a computer screen unlike u Giancarlo and chicken man and all you other losers on this page! I got an attorney now! So no one hides on the Internet! Now expect to be served papers for trashing me and your made up stories about my family! You take my stuff and talk your trash like u know us! Your stories have now ended! You talk about us meanwhile you low lives are sitting home blogging about my family, friends and life!

Re: Former wiseguys facebook - 09/14/13 08:35 PM

Don't welcome me! Just on to get all ur IP addresses that's all!

Re: Former wiseguys facebook - 09/14/13 08:36 PM

lol lol lol lol

Re: Former wiseguys facebook - 09/14/13 08:37 PM

Ill be laughing on my way to the bank! I don't get cops involved what type of gangster would I be! I just get attorneys involved! Read what you can and can't do on here then will talk!
Posted By: carmela

Re: Former wiseguys facebook - 09/14/13 08:37 PM

Don't forget about how they all said you looked like Joey in drag!! Get them all! I wouldn't stand for that if I were you.

Re: Former wiseguys facebook - 09/14/13 08:42 PM

Ill be laughing on my way to the bank! I don't get cops involved what type of gangster would I be! I just get attorneys involved! Read what you can and can't do on here then will talk!

This type of gangster?

Posted By: Giancarlo

Re: Former wiseguys facebook - 09/14/13 08:46 PM

Originally Posted By: Camarel

This type of gangster?

Ok Camarel who gave you my picture?? I demand to know or i'll sue you for every thing you got.wink
Posted By: lic

Re: Former wiseguys facebook - 09/14/13 08:48 PM

Off topic....

Carmela is dead sexy boyo.

Re: Former wiseguys facebook - 09/14/13 08:49 PM

Originally Posted By: Giancarlo
Originally Posted By: Camarel

This type of gangster?

Ok Camarel who gave you my picture?? I demand to know or i'll sue you for every thing you got.wink

lol

Re: Former wiseguys facebook - 09/14/13 08:51 PM

Originally Posted By: lic
Off topic....

Carmela is dead sexy boyo.

is true... grin Although Nicodemo's wife might give me a run for my money.

Re: Former wiseguys facebook - 09/14/13 08:57 PM

Hi Natalie. I in know way said anything bad about your famiglia. All I said was how in shape Joey looks. Have a great weekend. Ciao, Stern

Re: Former wiseguys facebook - 09/14/13 08:58 PM

Joey's a dog face too.

You may quote me in a court of law. Thank you.

Re: Former wiseguys facebook - 09/14/13 09:38 PM

Looks like she blocked us all from fb after getting our ip addresses. Thanks a lot guys, not you Carmela.
Posted By: TheIsland

Re: Former wiseguys facebook - 09/14/13 09:45 PM

Originally Posted By: carmela
Joey's a dog face too.

You may quote me in a court of law. Thank you.

Look at Joey's father; his uncle, then him. It remainds me of grade school when they taught about Darwin and the Evolution of Men. Joey should be at the Primate Exhibit, to make some extra LEGAL Cash
Posted By: Serpiente

Re: Former wiseguys facebook - 09/15/13 12:22 PM

Hi "bubble how are you ,have not seen you in years,Whats wrong don,t like when people hurt your feelings,well at least they did not put bullets in your chest or head....

Re: Former wiseguys facebook - 09/15/13 12:51 PM

i actually think that is natalie merlino because she blocked her facebook page, but she should know once you put something online its public, so attorneys would laugh at her..
Posted By: LCN1987

Re: Former wiseguys facebook - 09/15/13 08:12 PM

How did she come across this thread in the first place? Someone on here tipped her? I doubt she was a member here before all this lurking around.
Posted By: F_white

Re: Former wiseguys facebook - 09/15/13 08:22 PM

If it her people had no right to post her pics on here.
Posted By: botz

Re: Former wiseguys facebook - 09/15/13 08:23 PM

Reckon she will be back?
Posted By: Dellacroce

Re: Former wiseguys facebook - 09/15/13 08:35 PM

Originally Posted By: LCN1987
How did she come across this thread in the first place? Someone on here tipped her? I doubt she was a member here before all this lurking around.

She probably googled herself or her brother and the thread popped up on a google search.

Originally Posted By: F_white

Does anybody understand what this guy is saying?

Re: Former wiseguys facebook - 09/15/13 08:52 PM

I don't recall anyone saying anything slanderous about her, just a couple stupid jokes but nothing really that bad. The only reason her name came up in the first place was because someone posted a pic of her brother and her boyfriend and another person asked who he was.

All she had to do is contact the forum mods and ask them to pull any offending post. I'm pretty sure they would of pulled them at her request.

But theres no need to antagonize her with any taunts or insults. She should just ask the mods to pull the posts where she's mentioned and that she finds offensive.

Re: Former wiseguys facebook - 09/15/13 09:14 PM

Originally Posted By: Dellacroce

She probably googled herself or her brother and the thread popped up on a google search.

Yeah, I can perfectly understand what he says. He said: "If it's her people had no right to post her pics on here".

Re: Former wiseguys facebook - 09/15/13 09:28 PM

why do we have no right? shes the one who put it on a public website. the cops can use facebook to arrest you, so i really dont see whats so wrong about this..
Posted By: Snakes

Re: Former wiseguys facebook - 09/15/13 09:36 PM

It's not that hard to block non-friends from looking at your Facebook profile. I am not sure why she is pissed. She posts the pics unprotected and then claims her privacy was violated by posting them here? That's like walking down a public street naked and getting mad at people for staring...

Re: Former wiseguys facebook - 09/15/13 09:38 PM

eitherway somebody deffinitely tipped her off looking to start drama, theres no way somoeone checks their name in google that many times a day to be able to react that fast.

Re: Former wiseguys facebook - 09/16/13 12:40 AM

Originally Posted By: Dellacroce

People need to stop posting Natalie Merlino facebook pics on here,do u understand now Dellacroce

Re: Former wiseguys facebook - 09/16/13 03:06 AM

Originally Posted By: Snakes
It's not that hard to block non-friends from looking at your Facebook profile. I am not sure why she is pissed. She posts the pics unprotected and then claims her privacy was violated by posting them here? That's like walking down a public street naked and getting mad at people for staring...

lol Good Analogy

Re: Former wiseguys facebook - 09/16/13 10:07 AM

eitherway somebody deffinitely tipped her off looking to start drama, theres no way somoeone checks their name in google that many times a day to be able to react that fast.

Indeed, because if you google "Natalie Merlino" you won't even find this address unless you're more specific so I highly doubt she just googled herself and found this. Someone def tipped her off, either someone who knows her and is on here, or a loser looking to score points with her.

Re: Former wiseguys facebook - 09/16/13 01:55 PM

"Tracking IP address"...Most Overused phrase on the internet to threaten someone...anyways im sure if she did she would have a hard time tracking down people coast to coast, but hey have at it!

Re: Former wiseguys facebook - 09/16/13 04:11 PM

Nothing incriminating was said. "Joey in drag" is hardly court or jail time material, LOL. lol

Re: Former wiseguys facebook - 09/16/13 04:22 PM

Indeed, because if you google "Natalie Merlino" you won't even find this address unless you're more specific so I highly doubt she just googled herself and found this. Someone def tipped her off, either someone who knows her and is on here, or a loser looking to score points with her.

We got a rat among us gentlemen!

Re: Former wiseguys facebook - 09/16/13 04:27 PM

Originally Posted By: LaLouisiane

We got a rat among us gentlemen!

Or she isn't Natalie Merlino... I found the "Joey in drag" comment funny, lol lol
Posted By: cappoNY

Re: Former wiseguys facebook - 09/17/13 03:15 PM

no. joe bonfiglio, Natalie merlino will not be back. and im guessing, that her boyfriends brother peter bonfiglio will soon turn off his facebook too. no gangster wants to be on a public forum. joe bonfiglio is more laid back, where his former federal prison brother peter bonfiglio isn't. watch out. some crew these guys have brewing.
Posted By: cappoNY

Re: Former wiseguys facebook - 09/17/13 03:18 PM

my sources tell me that her boyfriends brother peter is also a Gambino.
Posted By: dixiemafia

Re: Former wiseguys facebook - 09/17/13 04:07 PM

The mods should be able to track her IP and tell us if it is really her or not.

Not much she can do, no matter if she has IP's or not....LOL
Posted By: JCB1977

Re: Former wiseguys facebook - 09/17/13 04:27 PM

A wiseguy with a facebook page...coming from Philly...doesn't surprise me a bit considering Philly has some of the dumbest made guys I've ever seen. LOL. Only in Philly.

Re: Former wiseguys facebook - 09/17/13 07:42 PM

lol very true.. onlllly in philly. but for some reason i really do believe that it was her or someone speaking on her behalf. her facebook page got posted and within 12-24 hours she posted something telling everyone off and her facebook became private, theres no way that was a coincidence. also some loser on here deffinitely tipped her off looking to score "cool" points with her, id rather beat off than hook up with natalie merlino, all she needs to do is get a haircut,and she can be joey merlino for halloween, even her fake boobs are done terribly. hey natalie merlino dont come on here calling people out saying your going to get your lawyer involved and diss it if you cant take it in return. track my i.p address all you want i live 10 minutes from south philly if you want to find me im sure you can

Re: Former wiseguys facebook - 09/17/13 08:36 PM

Be nice ChickenMan. It must be strange for someone to see a forum of guys talking about you and posting pics of you. Honestly i can see her point about that so i won't be bringing her name up again unless she's in the news or something. But what you guys do is your business.

Only reason i ever mentioned her in the first place was that someone asked about her friend in the pic with her brother.

Re: Former wiseguys facebook - 09/17/13 09:23 PM

yeah its a joke that we even have to apologize for it, if they didnt want the attention then dont be a celebrity gangster, eh its whatever my rant is done i wont bring her up anymore

Re: Former wiseguys facebook - 09/17/13 09:53 PM

Think about all the dead

Thats all

Re: Former wiseguys facebook - 09/17/13 11:15 PM

Originally Posted By: JCB1977
A wiseguy with a facebook page...coming from Philly...doesn't surprise me a bit considering Philly has some of the dumbest made guys I've ever seen. LOL. Only in Philly.

I HEARD ABOUT THIS. DIDN'T THEY EVEN MAKE A FORMER COP? THAT FAT GUY.

Re: Former wiseguys facebook - 09/17/13 11:20 PM

Hello
Posted By: Beanshooter

Re: Former wiseguys facebook - 09/17/13 11:42 PM

Originally Posted By: stern49
Originally Posted By: JCB1977

I HEARD ABOUT THIS. DIDN'T THEY EVEN MAKE A FORMER COP? THAT FAT GUY.

Ron Previte. I still don't buy that!

Re: Former wiseguys facebook - 09/18/13 03:05 AM

forgot Carlo Gambino son's name. Think he has an fb too.

Re: Former wiseguys facebook - 09/18/13 03:10 AM

Must be his grandson, his son is like 70-80 now and was made guy in garment district

Re: Former wiseguys facebook - 09/18/13 03:12 AM

Interesting, Ext. Thanks!
Posted By: TommyGambino

Re: Former wiseguys facebook - 09/18/13 01:56 PM

Originally Posted By: Extortion
Must be his grandson, his son is like 70-80 now and was made guy in garment district

Think Tommy is 84, you wouldn't think it though, he looks great for his age. His dob is 1929. And he was a captain.

Re: Former wiseguys facebook - 09/19/13 09:31 PM

No douche bag it is me! I don't need anyone to do anything for me! I'm my own person! Put it this way my boobs are real and I wouldn't fuck u either! You would kill to be a Merlino period that's why your useless self is on here using chicken man testas name! My god father! So yes I am off Facebook! And I am pressing charges! It's all in the works! I have my attorney Eddie working on it ! Like I said ill be laughing to the bank! Then ill get boobs!you fucking low life wanna be! Go get a job or go buy medicine!

Re: Former wiseguys facebook - 09/19/13 09:42 PM

Natile I'm friends with your cousin Michael F

Re: Former wiseguys facebook - 09/19/13 09:45 PM

No douche bag it is me! I don't need anyone to do anything for me! I'm my own person! Put it this way my boobs are real and I wouldn't fuck u either! You would kill to be a Merlino period that's why your useless self is on here using chicken man testas name! My god father! So yes I am off Facebook! And I am pressing charges! It's all in the works! I have my attorney Eddie working on it ! Like I said ill be laughing to the bank! Then ill get boobs!you fucking low life wanna be! Go get a job or go buy medicine!

Do you think Eddie Jacobs is going to take you seriously? It's privilege to be on facebook not a god given right. Maybe you should watermark your pictures NAT, and then you can SUE SUE SUE
Posted By: dixiemafia

Re: Former wiseguys facebook - 09/19/13 10:46 PM

Sorry hun, I know you are pissed and want to get back at everyone but there is NO WAY you would be able to sue someone for getting your pics off of a PUBLIC Facebook page. You are pissing in the wind sweetheart. I don't have a dog in this fight but you don't have shit. Hope you are not planning on some huge porn star knockers because you'll spend more than you'll get, that is certain.
Posted By: Dellacroce

Re: Former wiseguys facebook - 09/19/13 11:31 PM

Dont do anything to your boobs natalie, i kinda like them just the way they are smile
Posted By: SiciNy

Re: Former wiseguys facebook - 09/19/13 11:46 PM

shes just salty because she looks like a tranny!

Re: Former wiseguys facebook - 09/20/13 12:28 AM

Hey, rather get pissed off "then pissed on !!!!!!!!!!

Re: Former wiseguys facebook - 09/20/13 03:32 AM

Yes he does take me serious doll! Any attorney would that you paid millions to over the years! And yes you can sue read the fine print! You the sick fuck who took my pics! I don't bother a soul! Ever but this has gone too far but your a tough guy/girl/fed that wont reveal them self on here! But yet you have a ton of shit to say about me! No I don't put my self out anyplace I do no different then any other person on social media! I'm not trying to be anything but live life and work! You seem to have a major problem with me! So think about it if I put you family out there and trashed them with you jerk off lies and think you know it all stories! Yes my GF house was blow up like 40 years ago you can't even get that right! So you should keep your mouth shut and stop trashing me on here! For no reason! How would you like it if your mother, wife, sister, girlfriend etc was trash on a blog site that a majority of the info on here is maybe 5% accurate! Like Giancarlo said wtf did I do to deserve what's being done to me! And yes I can do something about my pics being taken off and posted on here! I have lots of friend that have already done something! Remember paybacks are a bitch and everything comes back in 3 folds! Believe me I don't need any apology from anyone! You couldn't deal with 1 bit of what I dealt with in my life! I'm no gangster I'm a normal person who has bills and a normal life like anyone else punk!

Re: Former wiseguys facebook - 09/20/13 03:36 AM

Yes he does take me serious doll! Any attorney would that you paid millions to over the years! And yes you can sue read the fine print! You the sick fuck who took my pics! I don't bother a soul! Ever but this has gone too far but your a tough guy/girl/fed that wont reveal them self on here! But yet you have a ton of shit to say about me! No I don't put my self out anyplace I do no different then any other person on social media! I'm not trying to be anything but live life and work! You seem to have a major problem with me! So think about it if I put you family out there and trashed them with you jerk off lies and think you know it all stories! Yes my GF house was blow up like 40 years ago you can't even get that right! So you should keep your mouth shut and stop trashing me on here! For no reason! How would you like it if your mother, wife, sister, girlfriend etc was trash on a blog site that a majority of the info on here is maybe 5% accurate! Like Giancarlo said wtf did I do to deserve what's being done to me! And yes I can do something about my pics being taken off and posted on here! I have lots of friend that have already done something! Remember paybacks are a bitch and everything comes back in 3 folds! Believe me I don't need any apology from anyone! You couldn't deal with 1 bit of what I dealt with in my life! I'm no gangster I'm a normal person who has bills and a normal life like anyone else punk!

On a side note, Natalie, you should tell Joey those stogies are going to give him mouth cancer. Just saying.

Re: Former wiseguys facebook - 09/20/13 03:56 AM

Bubble_gumganster1, you should just ask the forum mods to pull any picture you object to. I'm sure they would do it if you asked them to.

In all seriousness i do apologize if any post has freaked you out. It was never the intention to insult you or anything. So if any has, i do apologize for it.

No need for anyone here to further insult her so why don't you guys just chill out. Seriously.
Posted By: HandsomeStevie

Re: Former wiseguys facebook - 09/20/13 01:27 PM

Well said Giancarlo. Words of a true gentlemen.

Re: Former wiseguys facebook - 09/21/13 12:53 AM

what a joke, i dont see you come on here and defend the many families and people that your family have ruined, i dont think i need to go down the list, but when someone says someething about your looks you start to go apeshit. I dont see renee graziano going on some forum and btching about people talking about her. you call us losers for going on here and socializing but your doing the same exact thing. and lets be real here, people have DIED because of your family, so go ahead and talk about slander and what not but why dont you pay off some of the families that grew up without fathers, brothers because of YOUR family. coming on here trying to start shit talking about your going to use eddie jacobs to sue us is a disgrace, im sure he doesnt give two shits about you and your 3rd tier TMZ drama. Im sure all these jackie jerkoffs on here are going to come to natalies defense "ohh dont be mean blah blah" this is the internet, dont post stuff unless you want it being used, how do you think celebrities feel when they post something on twitter for 3 seconds then take it down and its all over the news? and yeah, i did say you look like a tranny with messed up boob job, and its true and i can say it from now until next year because we have freedom of speech, i think the same about Cher, but shes not coming here threatening to sue, go take a mydol.
Posted By: streetbossliborio

Re: Former wiseguys facebook - 09/21/13 01:51 AM

what a joke, i dont see you come on here and defend the many families and people that your family have ruined, i dont think i need to go down the list, but when someone says someething about your looks you start to go apeshit. I dont see renee graziano going on some forum and btching about people talking about her. you call us losers for going on here and socializing but your doing the same exact thing. and lets be real here, people have DIED because of your family, so go ahead and talk about slander and what not but why dont you pay off some of the families that grew up without fathers, brothers because of YOUR family. coming on here trying to start shit talking about your going to use eddie jacobs to sue us is a disgrace, im sure he doesnt give two shits about you and your 3rd tier TMZ drama. Im sure all these jackie jerkoffs on here are going to come to natalies defense "ohh dont be mean blah blah" this is the internet, dont post stuff unless you want it being used, how do you think celebrities feel when they post something on twitter for 3 seconds then take it down and its all over the news? and yeah, i did say you look like a tranny with messed up boob job, and its true and i can say it from now until next year because we have freedom of speech, i think the same about Cher, but shes not coming here threatening to sue, go take a mydol.

lol this internet tough guy is blatantly an acne infested obese nerd whos name is of an lcn boss and hes talking about ruining lives. natalie (if that really is you which im not convinced it is) dont take any notice of a few silly insults any guy here would love to take you out and any women insulting you are just being pointlessly bitchy. and why does she deserve insults because she is a relative of a gangster or deserve to be compared to renee graziano. any "ruined lives" is nothing to do with her. if someone went on my fb when i used to have one and posted some photos on a blog because i have relatives that are gangsters i would feel pretty pissed off.. then called me a tranny with shit tits! regardless of fb being public its harsh and pointless. twat

Re: Former wiseguys facebook - 09/21/13 03:00 AM

Originally Posted By: streetbossliborio

lol this internet tough guy is blatantly an acne infested obese nerd whos name is of an lcn boss and hes talking about ruining lives. natalie (if that really is you which im not convinced it is) dont take any notice of a few silly insults any guy here would love to take you out and any women insulting you are just being pointlessly bitchy. and why does she deserve insults because she is a relative of a gangster or deserve to be compared to renee graziano. any "ruined lives" is nothing to do with her. if someone went on my fb when i used to have one and posted some photos on a blog because i have relatives that are gangsters i would feel pretty pissed off.. then called me a tranny with shit tits! regardless of fb being public its harsh and pointless. twat

Hi Street Boss, I agree with you to a point. Nobody should have copied the picture of her and put it on here, she could have fixed her privacy setting so only FB friends of hers can see. Oh well. She does have a right to be upset. But I will say a mobster can care less about what somebody says about them in a forum or ever online. I bet Joey would laugh at topics on the net about his life and past. He has bigger things to worry about then somebody running his mouth about him on the net or digging up his past. They only go after people who owe them money or have dissed them in person or somebody they know running their mouths. George Anastasia writes about Philly and Joey a lot and they both although aren't good friends, they at least know one another on a personal level I'm at least 75% sure.
Posted By: Snakes

Re: Former wiseguys facebook - 09/21/13 05:19 PM

Somebody kill this thread, please.

Re: Former wiseguys facebook - 09/21/13 06:20 PM

Sound good to me.
Posted By: SC

Re: Former wiseguys facebook - 09/21/13 06:32 PM

I think someone did when it was opened. whistle

Re: Former wiseguys facebook - 09/21/13 07:30 PM

Don't sweat it, this is someone on here with a second screen name, Talking to them self .

I have only been on here for a mo.seen this before...
lots of people with no lives.

(self i said to my self..self)

Re: Former wiseguys facebook - 09/23/13 08:52 PM

Nom Nom Nom...Pops another bag of popcorn...Nom Nom Nom...
Posted By: StupidSite

Re: Former wiseguys facebook - 09/26/13 05:36 PM

hey you stupid bitch, that watch is an audemars piguet, and for you other idiots posting pics talking shit about me, ill be glad to see any of you. this site is pathetic and you guys have no lives. im PETER BONFIGLIO, AND KEEP MY NAME OUT OF YOUR MOUTHS!!!!!

Re: Former wiseguys facebook - 09/26/13 05:37 PM

IM PETER BONFIGLIO. YOU GOTTA BIG MOUTH. STFU. TO BAD YOU STILL DONT WEAR A UNIFORM CAUSE IM SURE YOUD GET THE PURPLE HEART! DICK.

Re: Former wiseguys facebook - 09/26/13 05:40 PM

YOUR AN IDIOT

Re: Former wiseguys facebook - 09/26/13 05:43 PM

HEY NAT IT PETER, THEY ARE ALL IDIOTS. THEY TOOK MY PICS TOO.

Re: Former wiseguys facebook - 09/26/13 05:45 PM

YOU ARE THE BIGGEST SHIT TALKER ON THIS SITE.

Re: Former wiseguys facebook - 09/26/13 05:47 PM

First you call yourself an idiot, now a shit talker? Don't be so hard on yourself, it's your first day, you'll get the hang of it.

Re: Former wiseguys facebook - 09/26/13 05:47 PM

YOUR AN IDIOT, YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT ME, BUT IF YOU WANNA FIND OUT LET ME KNOW, PETER BONFIGLIO. ALL OF YOU ARE OBSEESED WITH THE MOB. GET JOBS AND LIVES.
Posted By: SC

Re: Former wiseguys facebook - 09/26/13 05:54 PM

He's gone. He has a fetish about being on these boards. This was his third account here.

Re: Former wiseguys facebook - 09/26/13 06:12 PM

Darn would of been fun to play with him....Oh well I tip my hat to the big dogs on this site with respect, I'm not here to cause trouble, just call out a faker when I see one.
Posted By: J Geoff

Re: Former wiseguys facebook - 09/27/13 05:52 AM

Originally Posted By: SC
He's gone. He has a fetish about being on these boards. This was his third account here.

...and his last, at least with that IP address.

Re: Former wiseguys facebook - 09/27/13 03:34 PM

he could always go to the a café shop and set up many more accounts.

Re: Former wiseguys facebook - 09/27/13 03:42 PM

Originally Posted By: botz
he could always go to the a café shop and set up many more accounts.

Your giving him to much mental credit to pull that off! lol Read his run-ins with the law, if hes truly connected, it won't be dealing with anything remotely white collar.

Re: Former wiseguys facebook - 09/27/13 03:53 PM

You know philly mobsters are Albert Einsteins. LOL

Re: Former wiseguys facebook - 09/27/13 04:09 PM

You know philly mobsters are Albert Einsteins. LOL

He allegedly was quoted as a Gambino soldier. Than a Gambino highly respected associate. Then a Philly associate that Merlino wanted made. Then Merlino was supposed to be scared of him because his twin brother had a falling out with Merlino's sister. Then he was a Charasmatic hitman. Then he pointed a pellet gun at a police officer and got shot. Then he claimed to be a military veteran. Thats like 8 lies in one paragraph......

Re: Former wiseguys facebook - 09/28/13 10:20 PM

Joey looks like a sissy in that polo shirt and white pants. lol

Re: Former wiseguys facebook - 09/29/13 05:04 AM

Joey looks like a sissy in that polo shirt and white pants. lol

lol lol

Re: Former wiseguys facebook - 09/29/13 12:43 PM

I get that it's funny these people even bother replying to this. Be the bigger man and look the other way. Having said that, it's pathetic how some of you people slam Joey Merlino's looks. Would you say that he looks like a sissy in that polo shirt face to face? No. Shut it then. Who cares what people say when they don't have the balls to say it to your face.

That should be your lesson.

Re: Former wiseguys facebook - 09/29/13 02:16 PM

The Pagans already said it to his face. The mob is a joke
Posted By: HandsomeStevie

Re: Former wiseguys facebook - 12/06/13 01:19 PM

LMAO Ivy, that comment was priceless!
Posted By: strococs

Re: Former wiseguys facebook - 12/07/13 12:07 AM

You guys are all pathetic trolling Facebook. Who berates someone elses looks but never posts a pic of them self?. I think we all already know the answer to that.

Re: Former wiseguys facebook - 12/07/13 02:20 AM

That's the whole point, "trolling"
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET