Home

Nobody's heard of Daniel Bonanno

Posted By: stern49

Nobody's heard of Daniel Bonanno - 09/13/13 12:25 AM

Mobster wannabe and weirdo or telling the truth?

There's a guy who has been online for the past 6 years claiming to have been a mob associate and son of godfather Joe Bonanno, but Joe's actual kids by looking at proof were Bill, Catherine and Joe. So, it just strikes me and others as being a little odd he is claiming this. Film director Joseph Andaloro, son of Rosario Andaloro (former soldier for Joe Bonanno) says he never knew the man or have heard of him until recently. This Daniel fellow has even had people call him out, right on his Facebook page, under pictures of Daniel. There's no actual photos of him and Joe together. He says that his mother was one of Joe's mistresses. According to Andaloro, Joe was very faithful to his wife Fay. Andaloro is also the godson Joe Bonanno.

Daniel says he was born in Hells Kitchen, New York in 1956 to an Irish mother. His mother liked Italian men and Daniel's step dad he thought was actually his real father until his mom told him at 18 she had a relationship with JB from 1954-1957 and he was his dad. Daniel says he met his birth father just after he moved to Hot Springs, Arkansas at age 20. He says Joseph didn't want him to get involved with the Bonanno crime family in Tucson but introduced him to members of the Chicago Outfit in 1978, and he became affiliated with the outfit that same year.

Don't step into the BS. There's a few of these type of people on the net. Very strange if he just made this all up to make a name for himself, but there's plenty like that out there.
Posted By: carmela

Re: Nobody's heard of Daniel Bonanno - 09/13/13 12:30 AM

I agree. I can't stand this guy. Any time I've read one of his posts on various facebook pages, it's the same bullshit: Elders of the Castellammare, The Old Man, etc etc. He uses the same words all the time and he's met everybody from Provenzano to Riina to Berlusconi to Pablo Escobar.

And he spells his last name "Bonnano", purposely wrong, due to the fact that he says, it's the way "The Old Man" originally spelled it. rolleyes

Re: Nobody's heard of Daniel Bonanno - 09/13/13 12:32 AM

Agreed!! I've also read some of his stuff regarding Joe.
Posted By: BarrettM

Re: Nobody's heard of Daniel Bonanno - 09/13/13 12:57 AM

http://armoftheageddon.com

Another Bonanno hoax thing.

Re: Nobody's heard of Daniel Bonanno - 09/13/13 01:07 AM

Holy cow, that site is claiming JB ran the Sicilian Mafia.

Re: Nobody's heard of Daniel Bonanno - 09/13/13 01:59 AM

Yeah, Daniel says nothing happened in sicily without "The Old Man" consulting the Elders of the Castellammare. What?!

I read around his fb once, until my blood pressure couldn't take anymore, and he was saying how everybody is commenting on how the older he gets, the more he looks identical to (you guessed it) "The Old Man".
He looks like a mongoloid if you ask me.

Re: Nobody's heard of Daniel Bonanno - 09/13/13 04:08 AM

Saw those too. Where he says he looks like his so called dad. Maybe he wants to try to look like the old guy but he is bad at it.

Re: Nobody's heard of Daniel Bonanno - 09/13/13 05:40 PM

Here is a message he put on his Facebook page after I questioned him.....

The Old Man had mistresses all of his Life but that was not common knowledge in the Tucson Crime Family until after Fay suddenly passed in 1980, 3 years before she died which did break the Old Mans heart but he had already chose another very young mistress to see in private in Theresa D'Antonio in 1977. He was with her till he passed and which was unusual because he only saw my Mom from 1954-57, I was born in 56. I have 100s of pics of me and Him together and sadly I was on point of his massive drug trade in the Mid West which my base was out of one of the oldest Mafiosos citys in Hot Springs, Ar. they did put my personal friend and President Bill Clinton in office or should I say the Old Man and his power attorneys such as Tom Chandler put him in power, which is another story I can prove with indisputable documentation. Joe Jr and I were very close due to drugs but Bill never excepted me due to he couldn't grasp his Old Man had affairs or mistresses all his life. The reason he told me was Men of Position all have mistresses which Tom Chandler told me the same thing, sad fact but I cannot bitch to much or I would not be here. Joe Andalaro is a motor mouth who knows very Little on the Old Mans real Sicilian Syndicate World which was his power base from his birthplace City in the Castellammarese, which this article will enlighten you on that hidden power which most do not know of. I am a Historian and its from a 1st hand view which the FBI and Organized Crime Task Force out of NY was no my doorstep for years, but Thank God they finally leave me alone. I usually don't respond to someone who questions my Integrity but You seem to be a Good Man and I felt I should. I know more about the Old Mans real World than anyone in Tucson, especially Bills Family and innocent entity's such as Andalaro. have a Nice Day.

Posted By: Snakes

Re: Nobody's heard of Daniel Bonanno - 09/13/13 05:59 PM

Tucson crime family, lol
Posted By: dixiemafia

Re: Nobody's heard of Daniel Bonanno - 09/13/13 06:24 PM

Ask him why he wont post any photos of him and "The Old Man". Or even him and his good friend "Bill"??

Dude is a clown. All the photos he has on his page came off the net it seems.
Posted By: Dooley36

Re: Nobody's heard of Daniel Bonanno - 09/13/13 06:27 PM

The Arm of the Aged Don was put together by a Daniel Torbitt (sp)? I wonder if it is him?
it is complete garbage...there were some videos on youtube by him as well. They get real hung up on the supposed name change by claining he (JB) created a new identity by moving the "N's" around in his name.

Do a google search or read the website, it is un real.

Re: Nobody's heard of Daniel Bonanno - 09/13/13 08:02 PM

I totally agree with all of you. The guy said he did a lot of cocaine in his younger days.

The guy is full of bs and even a former mob associate named Tony says this guy can't be real.

There's another guy on FB claiming to be the grandson of Carlo Gambino, his name's Brian Gambino. He also is phony!

Posted By: Salvatore_Tessio

Re: Nobody's heard of Daniel Bonanno - 09/15/13 05:43 PM

My real name is Sven Anastasia. I am Alberts son. My mother was his mistress when he was on vacation i Sweden in the late 50's. Me and the old man used to take long walks, tell jokes and watch handball.

Nobody knows the Swedish-Gambino familys history better than me.
Posted By: streetbossliborio

Re: Nobody's heard of Daniel Bonanno - 09/15/13 08:56 PM

Originally Posted By: Snakes
Tucson crime family, lol

+1
Posted By: Thaddeus

Re: Nobody's heard of Daniel Bonanno - 09/17/13 03:00 AM

Lol the guy is a quack. 9-11 was an inside job orchestrated by the NWO, the CIA killed Kennedy, and oh yeah my dad was Joe Bonanno......... Get the fuck outta here

Re: Nobody's heard of Daniel Bonanno - 09/17/13 09:55 PM

Here is a post he left talking about him being an old associate of the Chicago Outfit.

My good friend Big Tuna's vacation home in Florida, although I had invites to visit when he was there I chose to stay out of Florida and stay in the Mid West, it was a Sicilian thing and I had kin in Chicago in Geno Bonanno but no one really knows of the blood Bonanno's but Famiglia & men such as Tony Accardo who was always a close hidden partner of the Old Man and his Syndicate, why they where untouchables even by the Law. Knew Big Tuna well personally from our first meet in 1976 which I was 20 to the last in 1992 at 36, one unique Man but he wished he had been born to a different Lot, hard life in the 20s and 30s but he obviously prospered. I worked for him with some small rackets I ran in Hot Springs, Arkansas.
Posted By: BarrettM

Re: Nobody's heard of Daniel Bonanno - 09/17/13 10:05 PM

What in the fuck....

Tony Accardo HATED Bonanno. Hated him.

Re: Nobody's heard of Daniel Bonanno - 09/18/13 02:55 AM

Really? That I didn't know but I believe it.
Posted By: TheChickenMan

Re: Nobody's heard of Daniel Bonanno - 09/18/13 03:19 AM

where are you guys getting these posts from daniel "bonanno" im interested in reading some more of his bullshit

Re: Nobody's heard of Daniel Bonanno - 09/18/13 03:35 AM

Look on his FB under pics bro.... interesting stuff... all the comments he leaves his friends...

Re: Nobody's heard of Daniel Bonanno - 09/18/13 06:20 PM

This dude is fucking crazy. All he has done is searched the net and read his books and makes those suckers believe he is his illegitimate son....LMAO!

It's easy to do a search on ones death record and find dates, etc. That's all he does. I agree with Carmela, he damn sure doesn't look like ol Joe. This dipshit is the goofiest looking s.o.b. I've ever seen! But if you have ever been to Arkansas you'd know why he looks like does (LaLouisiane will vouch on that....haha)

Re: Nobody's heard of Daniel Bonanno - 09/18/13 06:38 PM

Originally Posted By: dixiemafia
This dude is fucking crazy. All he has done is searched the net and read his books and makes those suckers believe he is his illegitimate son....LMAO!

It's easy to do a search on ones death record and find dates, etc. That's all he does. I agree with Carmela, he damn sure doesn't look like ol Joe. This dipshit is the goofiest looking s.o.b. I've ever seen! But if you have ever been to Arkansas you'd know why he looks like does (LaLouisiane will vouch on that....haha)

This is very true. Basically the south in general and they are ignorant, too. Not all of them but most.
Posted By: LaLouisiane

Re: Nobody's heard of Daniel Bonanno - 09/18/13 06:49 PM

Originally Posted By: dixiemafia

Hell No, there are no Cajuns in Arkansas, thats too far north and they all look like ass clowns up there. And how the hell would this dude be Bononnos son living in Arkansas? Bononno had a dairy farm none of us knew about?

Maybe he could of pulled something off by claiming NOLA, but come on man, gotta do better than that!

Re: Nobody's heard of Daniel Bonanno - 09/18/13 08:23 PM

Agreed! Dude is out there for sure!
Posted By: TheChickenMan

Re: Nobody's heard of Daniel Bonanno - 09/18/13 09:19 PM

i cant even find his page.. can anyone link it to me on here

Re: Nobody's heard of Daniel Bonanno - 09/19/13 01:44 AM

For now on I'm just going to write about it instead of posting their links. Out of respecting their privacy even if they are full of poop.

Somebody could post the link I'm sure. Just do a search of his name. He spells it Bonnano which he says it was the way JB did it, which JB never said in his book he wrote in early 80's. LOL!
Posted By: me_100

Re: Nobody's heard of Daniel Bonanno - 09/19/13 02:42 AM

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-cpD2gWZyTB5L0ayOyjJwA

try that one

Re: Nobody's heard of Daniel Bonanno - 09/19/13 02:57 AM

Yes, that is his so called documentary. You know, with Bill and Joe Jr. dead and JB he can get away with it if he is lying because they aren't alive to call his bluff. But there's still some people who were close to the family.

Re: Nobody's heard of Daniel Bonanno - 09/19/13 03:39 AM

Salvatore Tessio, Hahaha. You are always joking. Great one.

Re: Nobody's heard of Daniel Bonanno - 09/19/13 07:29 AM

Ok all, last one where he said something that can't be right. This is a comment he left after a friend of his posted a comment about taking a trip to New York.

I have not been to the Big Apple since 1982, that is when the Old Man warned us all to stay out of the Volcano as he referred it. His old friend The Chin was there and told him the other bosses don't want him near New York. My Wife and I want to go visit a few days.

Daniel
Posted By: BCamarillo1954

Re: Nobody's heard of Daniel Bonanno - 12/13/13 08:04 PM

For all concerned here I met Daniel Bonnano back in the late 1990s with my cousin who lives in Tucson. His father was worried about my cousin Frank and I running with him and contacted a friend who worked for the Pima County Sheriffs Dept. He said his Sheriff friend looked into Daniel and told him a couple days later he was a bad element and a very dangerous man who was in to drugs in dealing and known for his violent temper. I took my Uncles advice but my cousin did not. No harm came to him and he actually told me unless you cross him he was a Cool friend and a Man of his Word. As my Uncle & Father told me on the situation you do not step into a dark room and expect to come out clean or come out at all, I agree and I would be careful what crap you spread on this Man. I am not friend nor do I want to be but than again I am not stupid or Naive. His view of history which I have read some posts is frightening and sounds far fetched back in the 1990's but not today, he seems to know what he is talking about.

Re: Nobody's heard of Daniel Bonanno - 12/13/13 08:13 PM

Lol
Posted By: cheech

Re: Nobody's heard of Daniel Bonanno - 12/13/13 08:15 PM

Originally Posted By: BCamarillo1954
For all concerned here I met Daniel Bonnano back in the late 1990s with my cousin who lives in Tucson. His father was worried about my cousin Frank and I running with him and contacted a friend who worked for the Pima County Sheriffs Dept. He said his Sheriff friend looked into Daniel and told him a couple days later he was a bad element and a very dangerous man who was in to drugs in dealing and known for his violent temper. I took my Uncles advice but my cousin did not. No harm came to him and he actually told me unless you cross him he was a Cool friend and a Man of his Word. As my Uncle & Father told me on the situation you do not step into a dark room and expect to come out clean or come out at all, I agree and I would be careful what crap you spread on this Man. I am not friend nor do I want to be but than again I am not stupid or Naive. His view of history which I have read some posts is frightening and sounds far fetched back in the 1990's but not today, he seems to know what he is talking about.

kill yourself as quick as possible
Posted By: Dooley36

Re: Nobody's heard of Daniel Bonanno - 12/13/13 08:33 PM

he may have been a doper but what he says on Bonanno is pure fiction...
but you already know that don't you...
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: Nobody's heard of Daniel Bonanno - 12/13/13 08:37 PM

How very, very sad.

Re: Nobody's heard of Daniel Bonanno - 12/13/13 08:42 PM

THIS BC GUY HAS TO BE DANIEL BONNANO PB. BUT YOU NOTICE I'M SURE.

Re: Nobody's heard of Daniel Bonanno - 12/13/13 08:44 PM

That my friends is a WANNABE! Lot's of them that create their own reality!!! Why? I don't know. Such as life... the Cream will always rise to the top... sometimes the Froth from the filth rises as well and is relished as much if not seen in the light.

Re: Nobody's heard of Daniel Bonanno - 12/13/13 09:02 PM

In Reality my Uncle told my Father he was connected to Sicily and a very trusted Man for Joe Bonanno. I think most of you have no clue on this matter and just spew your rants because his view of History on the Cosa Nostra which it was a front. My Family came from Messina, Sicily and it is a known fact the Sicilian Mafia was and is the power in America and has been since the 1930's.

Re: Nobody's heard of Daniel Bonanno - 12/13/13 09:05 PM

Social Mediums and I can see this Gangster Blog is just full of entity's who like to spew crap. I am no relation or friend of this Man or do I want to be. Just stating a fact which I see has landed on deaf ears. No Bid deal.

Re: Nobody's heard of Daniel Bonanno - 12/13/13 09:05 PM

The way you bragged about how tough the guy is (lol) there's no way you are even a friend of his. Hahaha. It has to be you.

Re: Nobody's heard of Daniel Bonanno - 12/13/13 09:07 PM

How stupid is that and I see you use a phony Pic, maybe its you who should drop dead from BS.

Re: Nobody's heard of Daniel Bonanno - 12/13/13 09:10 PM

it is a known fact the Sicilian Mafia was and is the power in America and has been since the 1930's.

American LCN and the Sicilian mob have ALWAYS been separate entities. Granted, years ago there was some back and forth between the two groups, but to say that they are or even were the power in America is just plain silly.

Re: Nobody's heard of Daniel Bonanno - 12/13/13 09:12 PM

From all the reply's above I see this Blog has nothing but those who want to bark on something that they really know nothing about. That is sad and I wasn't trying to do anything but tell a fact on my meet with a very hard looking man. I feel for you wannabe's if you ever get to meet him face to face, he looks like he has been through it. According to the FBI which is who the Sheriff checked with he is a very dangerous person. My cousin said he has changed allot from his past but he wouldn't want to be his life on that. I am not sure if he talks to him now or not. I have nothing more to say but some of you need to look in your mirror before you spread crap on someone You do not know. Be Thankful you don't.

Re: Nobody's heard of Daniel Bonanno - 12/13/13 09:19 PM

Whatever, but your wrong.

Re: Nobody's heard of Daniel Bonanno - 12/13/13 09:24 PM

I should not have said anything and I doubt very seriously of any of you have a clue on the way you spew out phony, again look in the mirror. My Father raised us right and no I have never been in any Mob of any kind and do not wish to deal with this anymore. You people need to get lives and use your on Pics, what a Joke.

Re: Nobody's heard of Daniel Bonanno - 12/13/13 09:24 PM

Right on PB!
Posted By: Tony_Pro

Re: Nobody's heard of Daniel Bonanno - 12/13/13 09:27 PM

Hey BC, we've got Chuckie English's kid here too, maybe you two could get together and talk about the good 'ole days lol

Re: Nobody's heard of Daniel Bonanno - 12/13/13 09:31 PM

I actually don't laugh at Daniel I laugh at people who believe him. Haha.

Re: Nobody's heard of Daniel Bonanno - 12/13/13 09:43 PM

I doubt very seriously if Daniel Bonnano gives a crap what you all think. I know I don't and wish you all a Merry Christmas due to it has nothing to do with me just stating a fact of my run in with him.

Re: Nobody's heard of Daniel Bonanno - 12/13/13 09:51 PM

You already told us you aren't him more than once but even went to extremes and sent us messages saying you aren't, sent to two of us, but I thought that I was the only one. Hmmmm.

Re: Nobody's heard of Daniel Bonanno - 12/13/13 09:58 PM

My theory is that he initially misspelt the name on accident, then claimed that was how the "Old Man" wanted it to be spelled so as to not look like an idiot.

Re: Nobody's heard of Daniel Bonanno - 12/13/13 10:45 PM

I doubt very seriously if Daniel Bonnano gives a crap what you all think. I know I don't and wish you all a Merry Christmas due to it has nothing to do with me just stating a fact of my run in with him.

sssss......SsssSSHH.....SHHHHHHHH......just stop, your digging your grave post by post.....

Nice to meet you Daniel. My name is Daniel Marcello and I'm from Louisiana...Go figure that one?

Re: Nobody's heard of Daniel Bonanno - 12/13/13 10:48 PM

I posted on this site to simply state my past experience with an entity that the Pima County Sheriff warned my Dads brother on, that is all. With that said I could care less whether you take me seriously or Not but as I said earlier you bettor know what your getting into when you dog a Man you obviously do not know which to me is kind of Stupid.

Re: Nobody's heard of Daniel Bonanno - 12/13/13 10:49 PM

Nice to meet you
Bruce

Re: Nobody's heard of Daniel Bonanno - 12/13/13 10:55 PM

You are a bad liar…..

Re: Nobody's heard of Daniel Bonanno - 12/13/13 10:56 PM

I have to admit Daniel is pretty frightening looking. I couldn't sleep for a week after seeing his picture. Put a chill up my spine.

Re: Nobody's heard of Daniel Bonanno - 12/13/13 10:59 PM

He's so smart (lol) he might actually think you're on his side with that comment. Hahaha.
Posted By: MOES

Re: Nobody's heard of Daniel Bonanno - 12/13/13 11:26 PM

Everytime I hear the Pearl Jam song "Animal" I don't know who it reminds me of Nick Scarfo or Dan Bonanno

Re: Nobody's heard of Daniel Bonanno - 12/14/13 12:14 AM

Posted By: Thaddeus

Re: Nobody's heard of Daniel Bonanno - 12/14/13 10:59 AM

Great fuckin thread! Too funny
Posted By: Camarel

Re: Nobody's heard of Daniel Bonanno - 12/14/13 01:43 PM

I remember immamobguy saying he interviewed Daniel Bonanno lol .

Re: Nobody's heard of Daniel Bonanno - 12/14/13 02:19 PM

My cousin told me last night on the phone I was wasting my time which I can see from the smart ass reply's to my original post and those following. He also said that 99% in these Gangster blogs are wannabe's or teenagers playing Gangster which from the silly reply's above seems just about right. I was trying to do a solid here which was a mistake. I could care less what anyone in this silly medium states due to most of you seem to just hassle anyone who doesn't agree with your heading. My advice for those who really want to the Truth go to your local FBI office, they will enlighten you your stepping into a dark room and you Might get a life in stead of harp on crap you no nothing about.

Re: Nobody's heard of Daniel Bonanno - 12/14/13 02:37 PM

Actually some of us are authors, writers and researchers. I've spoke with you through messages on FB and I know your type of writing, the dead giveaway is how you said, "of his world" when referring to yourself. Nobody has EVER heard of you. Not Joseph Andoloro, a real relative of Joe Bonanno, Sr. and the son of soldier Rosario or his friend Rocky Morelli, who was very close to Bill Bonanno. I know some people that really do have connections to the real Bonanno's from Tucson and I'm not bragging, It's no big deal to me who somebody knows. Should never be who somebody knows but what they know.
Posted By: Camarel

Re: Nobody's heard of Daniel Bonanno - 12/14/13 02:37 PM

My cousin told me last night on the phone I was wasting my time which I can see from the smart ass reply's to my original post and those following. He also said that 99% in these Gangster blogs are wannabe's or teenagers playing Gangster which from the silly reply's above seems just about right. I was trying to do a solid here which was a mistake. I could care less what anyone in this silly medium states due to most of you seem to just hassle anyone who doesn't agree with your heading. My advice for those who really want to the Truth go to your local FBI office, they will enlighten you your stepping into a dark room and you Might get a life in stead of harp on crap you no nothing about.

You should just leave if everyone here is apparently a wannabee and teenager you're clearly above us, your expert knowledge is wasted on us teenaged wannabees. You didn't actually expect to be taken seriously though, randomly joining the site just to confirm Daniels stories. Even though Daniel apparently can't spell his own surname, and wasn't even mentioned by his dad or brother Bill in their book.

It's cool though i believe you cool
Posted By: TheArm

Re: Nobody's heard of Daniel Bonanno - 12/14/13 02:48 PM

This guy is a 14k fraud. my only 1st hand ties to the Bonanno family is that Joe Andaloro is my 2nd cousin,and as was stated in the OP, neither he nor anyone else ever seems to have heard of this guy. The guy did do his homework but he says nothing anyone couldn't have come up with with a little research

Re: Nobody's heard of Daniel Bonanno - 12/14/13 03:27 PM

Thanks for your reply TA. I wholeheartedly agree! The thing is you don't expect somebody to lie about things like this and It's the reason he has his few followers fooled.

Re: Nobody's heard of Daniel Bonanno - 12/14/13 04:47 PM

The funniest is when he refers to himself as "this old sicilian dog warrior who thanks God everyday to be almost out of the life of The Old Man". Be afraid. Be very very afraid.
I've read many of his posts on some site on fb. He thinks the small town of Castellammare del Golfo controls Sicily, Italy, the US, and the entire universe and is behind NWO. Meanwhile he had no idea what province that town is in. He spoke of Buscetta cooperating, only he had all the facts and time frames wrong. When his errors are pointed out to him, he simple says, "if you don't agree with my unique sicilian view, then I cannot discuss things with you." And he blocks that person then from viewing anymore of his posts.

He looks like some guy I used to see on sesame street, but I can't remember the name.

Re: Nobody's heard of Daniel Bonanno - 12/14/13 04:49 PM

Originally Posted By: carmela
He looks like some guy I used to see on sesame street, but I can't remember the name.

Oscar the Lying Douchebag?

Re: Nobody's heard of Daniel Bonanno - 12/15/13 10:42 AM

Did Oscar have a big green penis?
Posted By: Dellacroce

Re: Nobody's heard of Daniel Bonanno - 12/15/13 12:01 PM

Originally Posted By: MOES

No, i think he had a DICK for a NOSE though wink
Posted By: Giacomo_Vacari

Re: Nobody's heard of Daniel Bonanno - 12/15/13 09:41 PM

Never heard of Daniel Bonanno, maybe one of Joe Bonanno's grandsons named one of their kids Daniel.
Posted By: Giancarlo

Re: Nobody's heard of Daniel Bonanno - 12/15/13 09:49 PM

Originally Posted By: Dellacroce
Originally Posted By: MOES

No, i think he had a DICK for a NOSE though wink

shhh shhh shhh shhh shhh wink

Re: Nobody's heard of Daniel Bonanno - 12/15/13 09:50 PM

I thought Bonanno only had one son, that being "Bill" ?

Re: Nobody's heard of Daniel Bonanno - 12/15/13 10:13 PM

Moes, He had two sons, Salvatore "Bill" and Joe Jr.

Re: Nobody's heard of Daniel Bonanno - 12/15/13 11:16 PM

Originally Posted By: Giacomo_Vacari

Daniel claims he is the bastard son of Joe. That seems to be what guys say when they want to get away with something and have a chance at getting away with it.

Re: Nobody's heard of Daniel Bonanno - 12/16/13 08:07 AM

Yes indeed!

Re: Nobody's heard of Daniel Bonanno - 12/16/13 08:11 AM

I remember now Joe Jr. banged up some mexican cleaning lady in Jersey and was abandoned by the family. Doesn't he run a used car lot in N. Jersey??

Re: Nobody's heard of Daniel Bonanno - 12/16/13 09:59 AM

MOES, I don't know what PM you are talking about when you just wrote me saying that GEOFF wrote you about me sending him a PM about something you said. Please quit the drama.

Back on this topic Joe, Jr. was never abandoned by the family like you said. Even if he did have sex with a Hispanic chick. Bill Bonanno ran with a Mexican group on horseback that smuggled drugs from Mexico to Arizona before he became a member of La Cosa Nostra.

Re: Nobody's heard of Daniel Bonanno - 12/16/13 10:17 AM

MOES, SC is actually cool.

Re: Nobody's heard of Daniel Bonanno - 12/23/13 02:28 PM

Haha. Here is a new post from Daniel claiming he was close to Vito Rizzuto. This guy's amazing. Even though he has me blocked I can see his page when my girlfriend lets me use her FB page. This post was just made.

I was stunned to see this in my news reel in Don Vito Rizzuto has passed and it seems its from natural causes. I knew Vito Rizzuto personally but its been since the mid 1980s since I saw him the last time and when he first got out of prison I feared for his Life and still wonder if he died naturally this came out of nowhere but Heart attacks are a time bomb waiting to happen if one doesn't take care of himself. My Prayers go our to the Rizzuto Family.
Posted By: domwoods74

Re: Nobody's heard of Daniel Bonanno - 12/23/13 02:34 PM

He found out the news from me , I posted it on my Facebook mafia page this morning ha

Re: Nobody's heard of Daniel Bonanno - 12/23/13 02:46 PM

Cool. Did you see the post by Salvatore who is the real son of a Bonanno soldier? He says he never heard of this guy either and nobody has.

Re: Nobody's heard of Daniel Bonanno - 12/23/13 02:57 PM

No I never saw that pal , he added me as a friend on Facebook a couple of months ago , he seems a harmless enough guy even if he is lying ha

Re: Nobody's heard of Daniel Bonanno - 12/23/13 02:59 PM

Check it out on his wall. Like the 4th or 5th post down. My guess is he blocked him too after his post.

Re: Nobody's heard of Daniel Bonanno - 12/23/13 03:06 PM

I will do pal

Re: Nobody's heard of Daniel Bonanno - 12/23/13 06:47 PM

Dom Woods, I saw your posts to Daniel. You come off as if you really believe he's the real deal and seem like you're kissing his butt. There's plenty of proof he isn't. Another thing is you don't even look like you have any Italian blood in you or look even close to being gangsterish like it seems you're trying to come across as. Just saying.

Re: Nobody's heard of Daniel Bonanno - 12/23/13 07:00 PM

The one thing I'm not pal is an asskisser , I just think he is harmless . Wot has Italian blood got to do with being interested in the American mob ?? I've studied the subject for 25 years and have forgotten more than people know and that's a FACT , 95% of my friends r Italian and so r there families 1st generation .
Posted By: IPDALY

Re: Nobody's heard of Daniel Bonanno - 12/23/13 07:08 PM

Originally Posted By: stern49
Actually some of us are authors, writers and researchers.

You forgot liars too smile

Re: Nobody's heard of Daniel Bonanno - 12/23/13 07:13 PM

I needa add this guy to my FB maybe you guys can find me.

Re: Nobody's heard of Daniel Bonanno - 12/23/13 07:30 PM

I hear you Dom. You sound like a cool fellow, just don't want you stepping in the BS. Told Furio the same thing one time.

Re: Nobody's heard of Daniel Bonanno - 12/23/13 07:33 PM

Thanks stern , and for tge record I don't believe a word of it

Re: Nobody's heard of Daniel Bonanno - 12/24/13 03:31 AM

Cool man! Have a great Christmas. Yeah, this Daniel Torbitt guy's too much.

Re: Nobody's heard of Daniel Bonanno - 12/24/13 03:57 AM

Ok so this Daniel Torbitt is calling himself Daniel Bonanno a bastard son of Joe Bonanno.

Re: Nobody's heard of Daniel Bonanno - 12/25/13 04:27 PM

Yes Vacari! He's been saying that for awhile.

Re: Nobody's heard of Daniel Bonanno - 12/26/13 10:23 PM

So in the midst of this I had to look on this guys profile.

Here is his latest post:

"This morning my lawyer from LA called to talk on our future Documentary's which the 2nd 1 hr clip will be on the 1960's only due to this was the decade were the Old Man and his Syndicate took our System especially Washington DC over. I have always felt for the Honest FBI agent sent to Tucson to look into the Organized Crime entity's living there which at that time was several. The two main Forces was the Old Man Sicilian Godfather Joe Bonanno and his handpicked Buffer to the Americanized Cosa Nostra in Peter "The Horse Face" Licavoli who I knew well and hung out at his Grace Ranch with Peter Jr many times from 1975 till early 80s. Fascinating but sad story which this article lays out the scenario of Mr Hale was betrayed by J Edgar Hoover & the Local Law and Judges of Tucson, they literally ran him out of town on a rail and David Olin Hale took his Family and stayed in hiding till the Old Man had passed, he wrote an article in 2004 stating the facts just as I see them due to it is the Truth and not the Bill of Goods the Old Man came up with on Mr hale trying to start a Mafia War between the Old Man and Pete Licavoli which was literally impossible since they were very close allies from the roaring 20s bootlegging days. It was the Old Man that put out in the media that they were dead enemy's which he did the same with the Outfits Tony Accardo. Most historians have no idea what the truth is here and that Is what separates me from the Pack and why a few researchers and wannabe's want to give me shit, Truth always gets shit when most others are saying something different."

Either he is playing this off WAY to hard or all of us were apparently mistaken about this guy....

Re: Nobody's heard of Daniel Bonanno - 12/26/13 10:35 PM

Do you know how long he's been talking about these documentaries he's going to release? At least a year that I know of. When i called him out on what he was saying about Buscetta, he sent me a video and said, "here take a look at this and tell me I'm lying." It's a friend of his interviewing him in his living room, which he posted on youtube. rolleyes You have to be straight up idiot or half a retard to believe this guy.

He's also been promising, for a year, that when his book is released he will post all his pictures of him and "the Old Man".

Re: Nobody's heard of Daniel Bonanno - 12/26/13 10:40 PM

I don't know him or his situation I'm coming into this at the end of the line. I'm by no means defending him, just saw this and wanted to keep everyone informed. I wasn't aware that he has been saying this stuff for over a year.

Just the messenger Carmela, just the messenger. no beef with you hun. smile

Re: Nobody's heard of Daniel Bonanno - 12/26/13 10:49 PM

Originally Posted By: LaLouisiane

Just the messenger Carmela, just the messenger. no beef with you hun. smile

Don't believe that bullshit about not killing the messenger, happens all the time. grin
Anyway, here's the 10 minute snippet he showed me. Take a look and tell me you don't crack up listening to him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHuOINi20gg

Re: Nobody's heard of Daniel Bonanno - 12/26/13 11:16 PM

Just watched it . OH MY FUCKING GOD

Re: Nobody's heard of Daniel Bonanno - 12/26/13 11:44 PM

Joe Bonanno the superboss? What does that make Luciano, Genovese, Costello, Gaglione, Lucchese, Profaci. Mangano, Anastasia, Gambino? So the mafia has been assassinating U.S presidents since 1865? I stopped watching it when he claimed Joe Kennedy was personally at the mafia meeting right after the Castellammare War. This is really too much. I felt as if my IQ went down.
Posted By: Sonny_Black

Re: Nobody's heard of Daniel Bonanno - 12/26/13 11:57 PM

If Joe Bonanno was this superboss who took over America why was he then chased out of New York?

Re: Nobody's heard of Daniel Bonanno - 12/27/13 12:03 AM

Giacomo Vacari, see what I mean about Daniel Torbitt? If you check out his page all the people who are FB friends are people he met on FB and a few ones he knows in person. No family members as friends on there that would spill the beans on him under posts.

Carmela, I agree with you all the way on this guy.
Posted By: SonnyL

Re: Nobody's heard of Daniel Bonanno - 12/27/13 12:11 AM

Wow this guy really needs a shrink to help him with these delusions.

Re: Nobody's heard of Daniel Bonanno - 12/27/13 07:48 PM

The Black Hand killed Lincoln???.....He didn't just say that.....So John Wilkes Booth was Sicilian??....

My oh my how the history books have got it wrong all this time!!

Kennedy was at the First mafia meeting?!?!?!!!?

I'm pulling my hair out....literally!!!

I wanna punch this dude in the head on general principle!

Re: Nobody's heard of Daniel Bonanno - 12/27/13 07:51 PM

I needa go smoke a cigarette. I'm not even half way through..
Posted By: SinatraClub

Re: Nobody's heard of Daniel Bonanno - 12/28/13 04:07 AM

From all the reply's above I see this Blog has nothing but those who want to bark on something that they really know nothing about. That is sad and I wasn't trying to do anything but tell a fact on my meet with a very hard looking man. I feel for you wannabe's if you ever get to meet him face to face, he looks like he has been through it. According to the FBI which is who the Sheriff checked with he is a very dangerous person. My cousin said he has changed allot from his past but he wouldn't want to be his life on that. I am not sure if he talks to him now or not. I have nothing more to say but some of you need to look in your mirror before you spread crap on someone You do not know. Be Thankful you don't.

There's never been a thread on here that has made me laugh so hard. LOL!

Re: Nobody's heard of Daniel Bonanno - 01/10/14 09:35 PM

More musings from you know who

Its entity's Like Steve Trotter who have spent most of there adult life researching the Mafia that really bug me as one who came from the Inside of this Sicilian thing of the Old Man. Common Sense should tell most all researchers your view on the Cosa Nostra being the Power in America is just laughable, it was a front and used by these Elders with many business suits just as Gorbachev and sadly most of Washington DC had contact or strings attached to the Elders top law firms they helped prop up with the Unlimited financing. If you really believe Lucky Luciano won the Castellammarese Wars then your a moron and have no ability to see the truths. I know only a handful who I have talked on the hidden Power of the Castellammarese and there business suits around the Globe and one of them was Frank Viviano who I have no contact with but have written him on his credible Article which states what I am talking on blunt Up. Before you rant on my Trotter read his account and if you still have your crap to sling then your just a VERY STUPID Man. My indisputable documentation has a top University Historian not only giving his full support but he partnered with me so he could be on the ground floor when we release our 3 1 hr documentary's which i could give a Damn whether know it all idiots like Steve Trotter view it in any manner. Get my point dumb ass.

Re: Nobody's heard of Daniel Bonanno - 01/10/14 09:36 PM

Well then read the article posted above and it is not only real but Surreal. The Old Mans books were for Legacy only and your remarks are taken as they are posted so you can kiss my ass Steve Trotter. Just because some researcher or investigative know it all like yourself had not read an article on this Powerful surreal Council in the Castellammarese means you Obviously cannot read since I posted a very blunt up article on the Hidden Kingdoms immense power in placing a Russian President in Office. It is YOU that is the naive entity and that is understandable since you do not have a clue what I am talking on. If you cannot post a discussion on the matter or a thought on the New Mafia Orders blunt article then you can just stay off my posts or I will block your arrogant stupid ass.
Posted By: slumpy

Re: Nobody's heard of Daniel Bonanno - 01/15/14 09:23 PM

Well, it seems like things have taken a turn for the worse for our friend Daniel Bonanno. Seems as though he has become the victim of a murder and is indeed related to the crime family the bears his name... Unfortunately, for our friend on facebook, Daniel Bonanno died five years ago.

http://thegardenisland.com/news/local/mu...591ae1f77f.html

lol

This article purports that Daniel was Joe's grandson (son of William). no idea how credible this source is, by the by.

Re: Nobody's heard of Daniel Bonanno - 01/15/14 10:13 PM

Originally Posted By: slumpy
Well, it seems like things have taken a turn for the worse for our friend Daniel Bonanno. Seems as though he has become the victim of a murder and is indeed related to the crime family the bears his name... Unfortunately, for our friend on facebook, Daniel Bonanno died five years ago.

http://thegardenisland.com/news/local/mu...591ae1f77f.html

lol

This article purports that Daniel was Joe's grandson (son of William). no idea how credible this source is, by the by.

So the guy he is trying to impersonate was killed three years ago??? LMAO HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! BUSTED!
Posted By: Giancarlo

Re: Nobody's heard of Daniel Bonanno - 01/15/14 11:14 PM

William Bonanno? Is the person in the article referring to Salvatore "Bill" Bonanno?

As far as i know Bill Bonanno had 3 sons....Joseph, Salvatore and Charles. No Daniels or Danny.

Did Joe Bonanno have more then 2 sons? I only know of Bill and Joseph Jr.

Re: Nobody's heard of Daniel Bonanno - 01/16/14 12:49 AM

I wonder if Daniel's feeble old mother that he pushes around the nursing home in a wheel chair, knows that her son goes around saying she laid with the Godfather.

The other thing is that he claims he grew up with, and was under the "Old Man's wing", says the "Elders" call him on the phone from Castellammare, yet he can't speak a word of Italian. Sure...because we know those oldheads in Trapani can speak english. rolleyes

Re: Nobody's heard of Daniel Bonanno - 01/16/14 02:59 AM

He also will say in the pics that people tell him he looks just like "the old man". Funny
Posted By: slumpy

Re: Nobody's heard of Daniel Bonanno - 01/16/14 06:41 AM

Originally Posted By: Giancarlo

William Bonanno? Is the person in the article referring to Salvatore "Bill" Bonanno?

As far as i know Bill Bonanno had 3 sons....Joseph, Salvatore and Charles. No Daniels or Danny.

Did Joe Bonanno have more then 2 sons? I only know of Bill and Joseph Jr.

Salvatore is what I -think- the author meant, but I can't confirm. Like I said, I can't vouch for the integrity of the article and it was the only article I could find on the incident which is slightly odd.

Edit: After a bit more searching I also found this on some random mob-related blog: http://www.fivefamiliesnyc.com/2009/11/bonanno-scion-murdered.html

Read the comments where the person is claiming to have some knowledge of the situation. The way he writes reads fairly similarly to our facebook fraud.

Edit 2: The above article, in the comments (not the article itself), mentions Daniel wanting to become a chef. I found this article on a chef named Daniel Bonanno:

http://www.thedailypage.com/daily/article.php?article=39430

This could be the Daniel Bonanno from the first article, but I haven't really read the last two in much detail.

Re: Nobody's heard of Daniel Bonanno - 12/15/14 10:36 AM

The guy's out there...

Re: Nobody's heard of Daniel Bonanno - 12/15/14 10:50 AM

I'm still his friend on FB. He posted an article this morning about Jeb Bush ordering a hit on Barry Seal. Article claims all the Bushs' were into cocaine smuggling. The guy cracks me up.
Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Re: Nobody's heard of Daniel Bonanno - 12/15/14 11:00 AM

The guy's out there...

Re: Nobody's heard of Daniel Bonanno - 12/15/14 11:07 AM

LOL! Who doesn't love Kramer though?
Posted By: SonnyBlackstein

Re: Nobody's heard of Daniel Bonanno - 12/15/14 06:55 PM

I felt as if my IQ went down.

This.

Originally Posted By: LaLouisiane
The Black Hand killed Lincoln???.....He didn't just say that.....So John Wilkes Booth was Sicilian??....

So, Mrs Lincoln, apart from that, how was the show?

Black people.

Re: Nobody's heard of Daniel Bonanno - 12/15/14 06:58 PM

Originally Posted By: SonnyBlackstein

Black people.

I think Whoopi would throw him a jump.
Posted By: Mark

Re: Nobody's heard of Daniel Bonanno - 12/15/14 07:15 PM

Originally Posted By: pizzaboy

Black people.

I think Whoopi would throw him a jump.

Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Re: Nobody's heard of Daniel Bonanno - 12/15/14 07:46 PM

Kramer loves black culture.

Re: Nobody's heard of Daniel Bonanno - 12/15/14 08:02 PM

Originally Posted By: Moe_Tilden
Kramer loves black culture.

Re: Nobody's heard of Daniel Bonanno - 12/15/14 08:08 PM

I prefer his earlier work coach wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOHWUEmvqVo

Re: Nobody's heard of Daniel Bonanno - 12/15/14 08:18 PM

Yeah, Richards banged around for quite awhile before hitting it big on "Seinfeld." That clip is from March of '89, a month or two before he was chosen as Kramer (Hey, I'm a geek for DVD extras). "The Seinfeld Chronicles" then aired in July of '89, but didn't get picked up as a series until a year later. And the rest, as they say, is history.

Re: Nobody's heard of Daniel Bonanno - 12/15/14 08:22 PM

And the rest, as they say, is history.

That would be Richards who'd be the history part now.

Sadly.

But hey, beats Julia Louis dancing...

wink

Re: Nobody's heard of Daniel Bonanno - 12/15/14 08:23 PM

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GIUxoytpcxE
My first exposure to Kramer... known as Battle Boy on Fridays.

Re: Nobody's heard of Daniel Bonanno - 12/15/14 08:26 PM

And the rest, as they say, is history.

That would be Richards who'd be the history part now.

Sadly.

But hey, beats Julia Louis dancing...

wink
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DY_DF2Af3LM

Re: Nobody's heard of Daniel Bonanno - 12/15/14 08:28 PM

Originally Posted By: Mark

Jeezus that was bad. I think I made it to the 3 minute mark.

Then switched on Julia dancing to ease the pain...

Re: Nobody's heard of Daniel Bonanno - 12/15/14 08:31 PM

Originally Posted By: Mark

Jeezus that was bad. I think I made it to the 3 minute mark.

Then switched on Julia dancing to ease the pain...

lol lol
Posted By: Beanshooter

Re: Nobody's heard of Daniel Bonanno - 12/15/14 08:51 PM

I rather be waterboarded that watch that again. Thanks Mark!

Re: Nobody's heard of Daniel Bonanno - 12/15/14 09:02 PM

Sorry, Beans... I guess it didn't foretell the comic genius that was yet to come!

Re: Nobody's heard of Daniel Bonanno - 12/16/14 05:25 AM

I wish Kramer wouldn't have pulled a John Gotti move and called that guy a nig and say the guy would be swinging from a tree if it was the old days or something like that. Michael Richards would have had more gigs and have been more popular. His popularity went down the tubes over that situation! The dude in the audience was provoking Richards let's not forget. His mother was fully Italian by the way.
Posted By: blacksheep

Re: Nobody's heard of Daniel Bonanno - 12/16/14 06:57 PM

Wtf is this thread? This is my first time hearing about any of this.
Well it looks like you guys enticed the guy to come in with a fake name. This has certainly been entertaining
Posted By: Dellacroce

Re: Nobody's heard of Daniel Bonanno - 12/16/14 07:11 PM

I wish Kramer wouldn't have pulled a John Gotti move and called that guy a nig and say the guy would be swinging from a tree if it was the old days or something like that. Michael Richards would have had more gigs and have been more popular. His popularity went down the tubes over that situation! The dude in the audience was provoking Richards let's not forget. His mother was fully Italian by the way.

if he was 1/2 Italian how come Robert deniro looked more Italian then him when hes only 1/4. or does that deserve its own thread.......

Re: Nobody's heard of Daniel Bonanno - 12/16/14 07:15 PM

Originally Posted By: Dellacroce

if he was 1/2 Italian how come Robert deniro looked more Italian then him when hes only 1/4. or does that deserve its own thread.......

lol lol lol

In the words of one of my favorite people, DeNiro's as culturally Italian as Chef Boyardee.

Re: Nobody's heard of Daniel Bonanno - 12/17/14 06:03 AM

You have a great memory Del and sense of humor.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET