Home

I Find It Neccessary

Posted By: southend

I Find It Neccessary - 09/12/13 10:46 AM

I only knew the man for 3 years of my life. During that time, we became tight, and also definitely had our up's and down's. I was just a young knucklehead doing a drug bid, so even if I realized it at the time or didn't, looking back it's clear he'd not only been a true friend the entire time, but something of a mentor to me. A strong factor in shaping who I am today if nothing else. So I feel I owe him at the very least this brief and minuscule tribute on Gangster BB. Because that's exactly what Billy was up to his final breath - a gangster to the core...but a human being with morals nonetheless. So Rest In Peace Billy Barnoski, your sentence is up.

An article on his death
Posted By: paddy78

Re: I Find It Neccessary - 09/12/13 03:15 PM

very well said!

Re: I Find It Neccessary - 09/12/13 10:49 PM

thanks
Posted By: Longislandguy14

Re: I Find It Neccessary - 09/13/13 12:09 AM

That's was cool man. I'm sure the respect you had for him was mutual.
Posted By: Lou_Para

Re: I Find It Neccessary - 09/13/13 03:47 AM

It sounds like you're saying he had a positive influence on you,and that you are no longer the person you were back then. It goes to show that anyone,even someone who has committed some serious crimes,can be capable of doing some good for another.If he kept just one guy from going down the road he did,then society got some of their debt paid back. "Every saint has a past,and every sinner has a future".

Re: I Find It Neccessary - 09/13/13 01:40 PM

Originally Posted By: Lou_Para
It sounds like you're saying he had a positive influence on you,and that you are no longer the person you were back then. It goes to show that anyone,even someone who has committed some serious crimes,can be capable of doing some good for another.If he kept just one guy from going down the road he did,then society got some of their debt paid back. "Every saint has a past,and every sinner has a future".

Positive in far more ways than one
Posted By: lic

Re: I Find It Neccessary - 09/13/13 03:46 PM

damn south end, sorry for your loss, we were just talking bout him the other day. im sure the boys in souza barnoski and walpole will be tipping back some pruno for old billy... and the article is right was true mob enforcer and gangster to the core.... one of the guys behind the guns/bats the ones who dont get the tribute they deserve... mostly the polish and irish guys.. theyll be some rounds in billy b. honor in somerville/cambridge tonight thats for sure.
Posted By: paddy78

Re: I Find It Neccessary - 09/13/13 03:57 PM

very true lic! what years were you in lic? if you dont mind me asking,ive read ya posts and even spat w that ville ctslkn trash ovr ya on another post
Posted By: ab40

Re: I Find It Neccessary - 09/13/13 05:49 PM

how are ya
Posted By: lic

Re: I Find It Neccessary - 09/13/13 06:01 PM

im not guna post about my bid on here brother, but there is no doubt in my mind we know alot of the same southie guys... if from Dstreet you have to know the brymer's and that crowd... someone told me thier knocking down old habor and old colony.. cud be wrong??
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET