Home

Did the Bruno Open The "Books" In The 70s?

Posted By: Iceman999

Did the Bruno Open The "Books" In The 70s? - 09/07/13 09:40 PM

Was just wondering if Bruno opened the Philly "books" in the 70s when the New York families were opening theirs.

Thanks.
Posted By: bobbytran

Re: Did the Bruno Open The "Books" In The 70s? - 09/07/13 09:43 PM

He was never really one for reading but he did initiate members in the 70's, I beleive at his last induction Chickie Chang and Frank Sindone were made.
Posted By: TonyBoy117

Re: Did the Bruno Open The "Books" In The 70s? - 09/07/13 11:03 PM

Scarfo got made in the 50's with his uncles right? Or was it his cousin? I'm not sure but I thought it was with the Piccolos

Re: Did the Bruno Open The "Books" In The 70s? - 09/07/13 11:08 PM

Nicky got made in 54 with all the piccolos exvept for nicky buck, who was made 5 yeRs earlier.
Posted By: vinnietoothpicks26

Re: Did the Bruno Open The "Books" In The 70s? - 09/07/13 11:08 PM

Was Joey Chang Sr. a capo or just a soldier?

Re: Did the Bruno Open The "Books" In The 70s? - 09/07/13 11:24 PM

He was capo after sindone got killed i think, he had faffy del spirito crow charley white all in his crew.
Posted By: pmac

Re: Did the Bruno Open The "Books" In The 70s? - 09/07/13 11:55 PM

I always wonder whose crew that old guy shootsie was in. he was pickd up.on the stanfa tapes saying he was made I think 49 or the fiftys. Also wherwas al pagamas in the scarfo era I.think he was also made before bruno became boss. Where was shootsie in scarfo days. You never heard.about capo santo idones crew in the 80tys. You be lucky his guys never got clippd. Anyone know the soldies in johny keys crew. So bruno only made 2 guys in his era wow. Scarfo testa.and harry got caught on the wire 77 complaining he wouldnt make guys.

Re: Did the Bruno Open The "Books" In The 70s? - 09/08/13 12:02 AM

most of the old timers were put into leonetti, merlinos crews. Come to think of it maybe it was johnny keys crew that chang took over.
Posted By: Louiebynochi

Re: Did the Bruno Open The "Books" In The 70s? - 09/08/13 03:52 AM

Originally Posted By: pmac
I always wonder whose crew that old guy shootsie was in. he was pickd up.on the stanfa tapes saying he was made I think 49 or the fiftys. Also wherwas al pagamas in the scarfo era I.think he was also made before bruno became boss. Where was shootsie in scarfo days. You never heard.about capo santo idones crew in the 80tys. You be lucky his guys never got clippd. Anyone know the soldies in johny keys crew. So bruno only made 2 guys in his era wow. Scarfo testa.and harry got caught on the wire 77 complaining he wouldnt make guys.

Shotsie was an old time made guy in the north jersey crew

He was under tony bananas and later blackie Napoli and patty specs

Re: Did the Bruno Open The "Books" In The 70s? - 09/08/13 03:56 AM

Johnny chang was a Capo

He went away in 83 or so on the Rico case that if they had lived
Would have sent away Angelo Bruno and Underboss Phil Testa

Re: Did the Bruno Open The "Books" In The 70s? - 09/08/13 04:01 AM

IVY,

Do u have the list of all the making ceremony's and the guys inducted over the last 40 years or so...it was on the other forum, I think pogo may have posted it
Posted By: IvyLeague

Re: Did the Bruno Open The "Books" In The 70s? - 09/08/13 05:18 AM

Originally Posted By: Louiebynochi
IVY,

Do u have the list of all the making ceremony's and the guys inducted over the last 40 years or so...it was on the other forum, I think pogo may have posted it

I remember those posts by Pogo as well. I don't have it but I would think you could find it on the other forum by doing a search or by asking Pogo on the forum he's at now.

Re: Did the Bruno Open The "Books" In The 70s? - 09/08/13 04:29 PM

Philly city paper archives pop up on my phone for free I reading about piccolo making 5 guys in 1990 beeps nick o fessolo wired 2 other stanfa takes over91 makes alot of guys mousie horsehead the changs merlino martines turchi alot others,veasey surposely ptevite and all the zips that fliped he must have made 20 guys his 3yrs as boss. Fillipo gaetono
Posted By: Giancarlo

Re: Did the Bruno Open The "Books" In The 70s? - 09/08/13 06:11 PM

The 1990 ceremony was invalidated. Dispute over Nicky O between the Gambino's and Philly and also that a list of the guys to be made was not passed around first.

Beeps was remade in 91. As far as i know Nicky O was never remade.
Posted By: TheIsland

Re: Did the Bruno Open The "Books" In The 70s? - 09/08/13 06:24 PM

Originally Posted By: Giancarlo
The 1990 ceremony was invalidated. Dispute over Nicky O between the Gambino's and Philly and also that a list of the guys to be made was not passed around first.

Originally Posted By: Giancarlo

Why was it invalidated ? Nicky Buck was acting boss at the time then became consig when stanfa came back from NY

Re: Did the Bruno Open The "Books" In The 70s? - 09/08/13 06:29 PM

NY invalidated it after the Gambino's started a beef over who Nicky O was with. And also that a list of guys to be made was not passed around before the ceremony to see if anyone objected to anyone that was going to get made.

Re: Did the Bruno Open The "Books" In The 70s? - 09/08/13 06:57 PM

Say what you want about stanfa but if he didnt make the guy from when he took over june 91 to he went to jail march 94 that family wouldnt probaly be there today. I think natale and joey made borgesi and angilinas. So I guess uncle joe made 7 guys from 2000 on. Unless he made some after the meetinbs with nicky skins. The bills are beating the pats holy shit.

Re: Did the Bruno Open The "Books" In The 70s? - 09/08/13 08:36 PM

Ligambi made the following guys

Early 2000s
Anthony Nicodemo
Anthony Staino
Dame canalichio
+2

Louis Fazzini
Eric Espisito
+1

Sonny Mazzone
Joseph Servido
Dominic Grande

11 guys total

Re: Did the Bruno Open The "Books" In The 70s? - 09/08/13 08:45 PM

Louie....Big Lou Fazzini was made in 2007 along with Cannolichio and Eric Esposito. He said it on the tape Skins made.

Esposito is said to be married to one of the Corozzo's grand daughters. Is it Nick's grand daughter?
Posted By: TheIsland

Re: Did the Bruno Open The "Books" In The 70s? - 09/09/13 03:03 AM

Originally Posted By: Louiebynochi
Johnny chang was a Capo

He went away in 83 or so on the Rico case that if they had lived
Would have sent away Angelo Bruno and Underboss Phil Testa

They woulda went after salvie too he got clipped in 84 though oh well

Re: Did the Bruno Open The "Books" In The 70s? - 09/09/13 04:48 AM

Hate to nicpix but scoops clearly said to fazinni 5 before you and either him or 2 philly guys.
Posted By: cookcounty

Re: Did the Bruno Open The "Books" In The 70s? - 09/09/13 10:21 PM

these mothafuckas have to ask five different bosses if they can make somebody

that's pathetic
Posted By: Dellacroce

Re: Did the Bruno Open The "Books" In The 70s? - 09/09/13 10:37 PM

As usual you have no idea what your talking about. They circulate the names of proposed members as a kind of a background check. Its just kind of a security measure, despite all your ignorant comments about how they make everyone and anyone, they are selective of who they make.

Re: Did the Bruno Open The "Books" In The 70s? - 09/09/13 11:03 PM

@dellacroce

philly having to ask new York permission to make somebody is pathetic

especially since new York makes anybody willing to jaywalk
Posted By: Dellacroce

Re: Did the Bruno Open The "Books" In The 70s? - 09/09/13 11:14 PM

Haha holy shit you get dumber everyday, everything i said just went right over your head. Like i said before they gave a list of proposed members to new york for security and out of respect. But that was the past, you can bet your ass merlino never asked anyones permission to do anything or make anyone.

Re: Did the Bruno Open The "Books" In The 70s? - 09/10/13 01:05 AM

Originally Posted By: cookcounty
@dellacroce

philly having to ask new York permission to make somebody is pathetic

especially since new York makes anybody willing to jaywalk

You do know the 5 Families in New York cirulate lists as well
This is just what's done in the new York/nj/ct area because of the fact that 8 families operate there and everybody is intertwined and someone proposed to be made by one family , might have a claim for him or against him by another family

Re: Did the Bruno Open The "Books" In The 70s? - 09/10/13 02:41 PM

@dellacroce

ny probably cut ties with philly when merlino was boss because they were hot

@louiebynochi

I know they pass a list around but east coast families need to break away from ny

Re: Did the Bruno Open The "Books" In The 70s? - 09/11/13 04:32 AM

1 other guy bruno might have made was frank monte he was.phil testa right hand man. Leonetti talks alot about him, he was close to scarfo shot to death by harrys guys he was51.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET