Home

Taccetta out ?

Posted By: Serpiente

Taccetta out ? - 09/02/13 02:17 PM

After i think is 20 plus years Michael may have gotten out, He may take over his brother Martins rackets .If Martin had an acting or lost them i don't know.
Posted By: TonyBoy117

Re: Taccetta out ? - 09/02/13 02:27 PM

Idk if he's out yet, but from what I've heard the Pernas run that crew and will continue too for the foreseeable future

Re: Taccetta out ? - 09/02/13 06:04 PM

Yea got that, But i remember him well, He would come down here often, I was never introduced but would be sitting one or two seats from him and he would get respect from nick sr guys.Phil would go somewhere with him never knew where.So i figure he may muscle in somewhere. Thanks
Posted By: Giancarlo

Re: Taccetta out ? - 09/02/13 06:15 PM

Michael Taccetta is in SWSP (South Woods State Prison).

I thought he was supposed to be released this summer but now it says his current parole eligibility date is N/A and his current max release date is June 1, 2014.

Did he get out and then get a parole violation? Or did they deny him parole?

Re: Taccetta out ? - 09/02/13 06:30 PM

G carlo don"t know we were at the pool with some old friends and it was mentioned .That he is or getting out .

Re: Taccetta out ? - 09/02/13 07:02 PM

He was definitely supposed to be out, i think it was in early august. Not sure if he was released and then violated or if parole was denied but i do remember reading he had a release date sometime this summer. Wonder what happened?

Marty's doing his time at Trenton State, what a hell hole that place is.
Posted By: HandsomeStevie

Re: Taccetta out ? - 09/02/13 10:24 PM

he was probably denied parole. I use that website a lot to keep up with my brother and my cousin in jersey. they denied him parole and theyre making him max out. If he was released it would say it in the incarceration history underneath all his charges.
Posted By: HandsomeStevie

Re: Taccetta out ? - 09/02/13 10:30 PM

SO is Marty in for life? and im sure they have plenty of friends ready to set Michael up with something when he gets released.. And I dont know them personally but the Pernas strike me as soft compared to the Taccettas. Especially the sons. Just my opinion.
Posted By: Dellacroce

Re: Taccetta out ? - 09/02/13 10:33 PM

Yea martins in for life

Re: Taccetta out ? - 09/02/13 10:39 PM

Originally Posted By: HandsomeStevie
he was probably denied parole. I use that website a lot to keep up with my brother and my cousin in jersey. they denied him parole and theyre making him max out. If he was released it would say it in the incarceration history underneath all his charges.

Your right about that. It would of said the date he was released and the new incarceration date if there was one.

Good site for NJ offenders. They changed it some time last year though. Now 1 year after the person completes his sentence they pull the offenders online page. Up until last year you could go back to the 1980's and see what guys were in prison for.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET