Home

Dog Fighting Ring Indicted

Posted By: BlackFamily

Dog Fighting Ring Indicted - 08/28/13 11:07 PM

By Phyllis M Daugherty, Tue, August 27, 2013
On Monday, Attorney General George Beck Jr. announced that raids on Aug. 23 led by the FBI resulted in the arrest of 12 suspects and the seizure of 367 Pit Bulls — ranging in age from a few days to 10-12 years old. Raids in several states led to indictments on felony dog fighting charges, officials say, and they are calling it the second largest dog-fighting ring bust in U.S. history.

There were also a number of guns, illegal drugs, canine drugs and $500,000 in cash confiscated during the raids. Beck said at a press conference on Monday that some of the defendants were betting between $5,000 and $200,000 on the dog fights.

"It's a really sad day to me, a sad day of affairs of the state of Alabama," Beck said.

He announced that the success of the operation is credited to the cooperative effort of members of the Auburn Police Division, the Lee County Sheriff’s Office, the FBI and other local law enforcement agencies, as well as members of the American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals and the Humane Society of the United States, which removed the dogs and took them to emergency shelters where they could receive care and immediate medical attention.

“The efforts of all the parties involved led to indictments and search warrants being made across Alabama and other states, including Mississippi, Tennessee and Texas,” Beck said.

"This case is much more than just about the inhumane treatment of these dogs," said a FBI representative. "This is again about our society and the impact that these types of illegal drug activity have within our community."

According to the Opelika-Auburn News, the investigation spanned three years and was launched initially by the Auburn Police Department. APD Chief Paul Register said cases like these are some of the reasons that he and others first got into law enforcement and that it was not until the raid that he fully understood the wide-reaching effects of dog fighting.

“The inhumane treatment that we’ve all seen during this case we will not forget,” Register said.

Tim Rickey, vice president of field investigations and response for the ASPCA, said many of the animals were living in “horrendous” conditions and were chained up and malnourished. They were taken to undisclosed locations to receive treatment.

Following is the list of those arrested:

--Donnie Anderson—48, of Auburn.

--Demontt Allen—37, of Houston.

--William Antone Edwards—42, of Brantley.

--William Oneil Edwards—39, of Elba.

--Robin Stinson—40, of Elba.

--Michael Martin—54, of Auburn.

--Lawrence Watford—35, of Adel, Ga.

--Ricky Van Le—24 years old, of Biloxi, Miss.

--David Sellers—52 years old, of Opelika.

--Sandy Brown—47 years old, Brownsville

The 30-count federal indictment charges that between 2009 and 2013 the above individuals conspired to promote and sponsor dog fights and conspired to possess, buy, sell, transport and deliver dogs that were involved in dog fighting.

Individual defendants were further charged with promoting or sponsoring a dog fight and with possessing, buying, selling, transporting and delivering a dog for fighting purposes. They were also charged with conducting an illegal gambling business.

An ASPCA veterinarian stated that the conditions of the dogs varied, but a large number of the dogs appeared emaciated.

In the yard where 114 pit bulls were found together, the majority were tethered to heavy chains. They were in 90-degree heat, scratching at parasites on their skin, and she said no fresh water or food visible anywhere on the property. Some appeared to have no access to water at all, and many exhibited wounds, scars and other conditions consistent with dog fighting.

The report describes that the dogs were in makeshift, filthy dog houses — many improvised from plastic and metal barrels and others made of chipboard with rotting wood floors and rusted metal roofing. This was the only shelter provided in the sweltering heat and humidity.

Some dogs pulled at chains and cables that were tethered to cinder blocks and car tires, the report describes. A female dog did her best to tend to six puppies, just weeks old, with no food or water, in a pen littered with trash and feces.

Remains of dead animals were also discovered on some properties where dogs were housed and allegedly fought, according to investigators.

If convicted, the defendants could face up to five years in prison as well as fines and restitution.

"I believe if Dante were alive today and were rewriting the Inferno, that the lowest places in hell would be reserved for those who commit cruelty to our animals and to our children," Beck said.

“The message to dogfighters is clear," said John Goodwin, director of Animal Cruelty Policy for the HSUS. "This country will not be a refuge for their cruel blood sport. Every month brings a mighty hit against dog fighting and that will continue until the problem is dealt with."

A bill, called the Animal Fighting Spectator Prohibition Act, was reintroduced to Congress this spring and has been in committee since April, Goodwin said.

Spectators are the ones who provide the gambling money that makes dog fighting and other blood sports lucrative.

“The Animal Fighting Spectator Prohibition Act would make it a federal offense to attend an organized animal fight," he said. "The Congress can bring about the demise of dog fighting sooner by passing this bill.”
Posted By: Iceman999

Re: Dog Fighting Ring Indicted - 08/28/13 11:09 PM

Assuming they're actually guilty of the crimes they're being charged with, they should all be publicly executed.

Re: Dog Fighting Ring Indicted - 08/28/13 11:17 PM

Quite the cold punishment , Iceman.
Posted By: BarrettM

Re: Dog Fighting Ring Indicted - 08/28/13 11:41 PM

Anyone who fights dogs is a royal bastard though. Being a southerner, very happy they were brought to justice! I've always assumed this was common but never seen it up close.
Posted By: Beanshooter

Re: Dog Fighting Ring Indicted - 08/29/13 12:03 AM

They should also ban Cockfights and Bullfighting.
Posted By: HuronSocialAthletic

Re: Dog Fighting Ring Indicted - 08/29/13 12:46 AM

Most of it is complete bullshit. Just fabricated crap. PETA & the ASPCA are the scum of the earth. Saw the photos & the dogs looked fine.

Anyways, dog fighting is one of the most misunderstood things today. Really just plain ironic the way it's viewed in today's society.

Re: Dog Fighting Ring Indicted - 08/29/13 12:49 AM

Also, took a look at a few photos, the dogs looked fine. Publicly executed? Massacres are happening around the world every day. Get a grip lol.
Posted By: IvyLeague

Re: Dog Fighting Ring Indicted - 08/29/13 03:15 AM

Originally Posted By: HuronSocialAthletic
Most of it is complete bullshit. Just fabricated crap. PETA & the ASPCA are the scum of the earth. Saw the photos & the dogs looked fine.

Anyways, dog fighting is one of the most misunderstood things today. Really just plain ironic the way it's viewed in today's society.

What the hell are you talking about? I mean, you've always been an idiot but this really takes the cake. You're really here expecting us to believe there's nothing bad or inhumane about dog fighting. Seriously, do this forum and the rest of the world a favor and go drink some Drano you heartless prick.

Re: Dog Fighting Ring Indicted - 08/29/13 03:18 AM

With that rant out of the way, penalties for dog fighting (like with crime in general) are just not strict enough. I personally wouldn't mind seeing these guys skinned alive. But since that's not going to happen, they should at least put them in prison for a VERY long time.

And is it just me or does it seem virtually all dog fighting cases either involve these backwoods, toothless hicks or black inner city thugs?

Re: Dog Fighting Ring Indicted - 08/29/13 07:01 AM

Haha wow, okay, maybe I should've worded that a little bit differently for Dr. Zaius over here.

Never did I claim that matching dogs was okay. There is no proof that that is what was going on. Keeping dogs on chains, dogs living outdoors, is not illegal, nor should it be. This particular case was blatant theft of property. There is no concrete anything, just vague insinuations. In fact, if you'll take a look at the (very few, very vague) photos they released, the yard is clean, the dogs healthy looking, and there is fresh water in their bowls.

Regarding matching dogs, of course it has no place in this pillow soft modern social climate, but I wasn't referring to this ridiculous "Michael vick electricuting dogs" nonsense backyard ghetto trash dog fighting that occurs today. That is a bizarre & recent (and obviously ironic & disgusting) phenomenon.

Anyways, skinned alive? Again, get a fucking grip. They will be prosecuted accordingly.
Posted By: Ville

Re: Dog Fighting Ring Indicted - 08/29/13 09:11 AM

Ivy, I love the 2 post that were aimed at the Huron social club guy. I agree with you completely, and anyone who treats dogs or any animals in this mannar should be forced to go through what these dogs go through. These guys are cowards who make money off of dogs that treated with care and the right way, are great dogs to have. Ive been around some very nice pit bulls that were well taken care of and they were happy and friendly and very fun dogs. I mean don't get me wrong, some pit bulls can be ruthless animals that would bite or attack for no reason. But, it's these assholes that turn them into cruel, vicious dogs and they don't even take care of them, they let them rot in the heat with little to no food. It's a sad way to make money.
Posted By: LaLouisiane

Re: Dog Fighting Ring Indicted - 08/29/13 11:13 AM

Hmmm...All Italians...Definitely white guys....
Posted By: F_white

Re: Dog Fighting Ring Indicted - 08/29/13 02:48 PM

When are people going to know dog fighting is a way of life down there,people who hated dog fighting are the same people who watch MMA,Boxing and slow down to look at a car crash people need to get a grip.
Posted By: cookcounty

Re: Dog Fighting Ring Indicted - 08/29/13 10:53 PM

Originally Posted By: F_white
When are people going to know dog fighting is a way of life down there,people who hated dog fighting are the same people who watch MMA,Boxing and slow down to look at a car crash people need to get a grip.

nobody gave half-a-fuck about dog fighting until the Mike Vick situation

dog fighting is primarily a "southern" thing
Posted By: Five_Felonies

Re: Dog Fighting Ring Indicted - 08/29/13 11:05 PM

those comparisons don't make any sense at all. anybody who thinks dog fighting, or any animal abuse in general is ok is a c.u.n.t pure and simple! let me help educate you and all of the dopes who think this way: dog fighting is nothing like mma. the reason: the dogs have no say in the matter. mma fighters choose to do what they do, they make a conscious decision. their well-being is a top priority. if they get injured, they don't get shot and killed and buried in an abandoned lot or thrown in the trash. fuck all the fools who are involved with, or justify this cowardly behavior! citing something as a "way of life" to help justify it is sad and illogical. child molestation is a way of life for some, ditto for crime in general.

Originally Posted By: cookcounty

par for the course with what you post, this is untrue. plenty of people cared, many where simply just unaware. the vick case helped shed some light on the sheer brutality of it, and it's a damn shame that fool was let out so early. dog fighting is not a "southern thing". its an urban thing, born and bred on the scummy gangsta culture that is entirely without morals, compassion, intelligence, or common sense.

Re: Dog Fighting Ring Indicted - 08/30/13 12:16 AM

Originally Posted By: Five_Felonies

those comparisons don't make any sense at all. anybody who thinks dog fighting, or any animal abuse in general is ok is a c.u.n.t pure and simple! let me help educate you and all of the dopes who think this way: dog fighting is nothing like mma. the reason: the dogs have no say in the matter. mma fighters choose to do what they do, they make a conscious decision. their well-being is a top priority. if they get injured, they don't get shot and killed and buried in an abandoned lot or thrown in the trash. fuck all the fools who are involved with, or justify this cowardly behavior! citing something as a "way of life" to help justify it is sad and illogical. child molestation is a way of life for some, ditto for crime in general.

par for the course with what you post, this is untrue. plenty of people cared, many where simply just unaware. the vick case helped shed some light on the sheer brutality of it, and it's a damn shame that fool was let out so early. dog fighting is not a "southern thing". its an urban thing, born and bred on the scummy gangsta culture that is entirely without morals, compassion, intelligence, or common sense.

Learn you history before you try to educate anyone on dog fighting it not just a urban thing or gangsta thing. Organized dog fighting became a part of American culture, and was promoted by the United Kennel Club. As the activity grew in popularity, so too did opposition to it. By the early 20th century the United Kennel Club dropped its support and by the 1860s most states had made it illegal. It was not until 1976 that it was outlawed in all states and even then, enforcement was generally lax.So was the United Kennel Club urban or gangsta?

Re: Dog Fighting Ring Indicted - 08/30/13 12:20 AM

Five Felonies just smoked you 2 with his response to your idiotic comments. He hit the nail right on the head. MMA is the same thing as dog fighting, that's gotta be some of the dumbest shit I ever heard. Everything 5 felonies said is absolutely the truth. Like he said a dog doesn't have a choice in the situation, MMA fighters choose to do what they do. You can't even compare the 2, you guys gotta be shitting me if that's what you think. I wouldn't even try to touch this subject if I were you guys, cause obviously you don't know what the fuck your talking about. Let's put you 2 in the ring and the loser can get treated like a dog would if he lost. Come back after that and let us know if it's the same as MMA. If you wanna be a gangster, then do some real shit instead of pussy dog fighting. Dogs look to their owners to be taught and these fucks don't have a clue how to care for a dog, especially a pit bull.

Re: Dog Fighting Ring Indicted - 08/30/13 12:25 AM

Learn you history before you try to educate anyone on dog fighting it not just a urban thing or gangsta thing. Organized dog fighting became a part of American culture, and was promoted by the United Kennel Club. As the activity grew in popularity, so too did opposition to it. By the early 20th century the United Kennel Club dropped its support and by the 1860s most states had made it illegal. It was not until 1976 that it was outlawed in all states and even then, enforcement was generally lax.So was the United Kennel Club urban or gangsta?

honestly, even for a site where so many glorify, praise, and justify organized crime, to defend or justify dog fighting in any capacity is just plain sad. regardless of where it started, when i hear dog fighting being mentioned, the united kennel club is hardly the thing that comes to mind. guess what is? slimy rappers, ghetto thugs, and the whole hip hop scene in general. pit bulls have gained a terrible and unjust reputation thanks to these clowns. anyone who has ever had a pet or is just an animal lover in general is sickened by the cruelty displayed, rivaled only by those who don't see the problem with it. congrats sir, you are a moron!

Re: Dog Fighting Ring Indicted - 08/30/13 12:26 AM

Originally Posted By: Ville
Five Felonies just smoked you 2 with his response to your idiotic comments. He hit the nail right on the head. MMA is the same thing as dog fighting, that's gotta be some of the dumbest shit I ever heard. Everything 5 felonies said is absolutely the truth. Like he said a dog doesn't have a choice in the situation, MMA fighters choose to do what they do. You can't even compare the 2, you guys gotta be shitting me if that's what you think. I wouldn't even try to touch this subject if I were you guys, cause obviously you don't know what the fuck your talking about. Let's put you 2 in the ring and the loser can get treated like a dog would if he lost. Come back after that and let us know if it's the same as MMA. If you wanna be a gangster, then do some real shit instead of pussy dog fighting. Dogs look to their owners to be taught and these fucks don't have a clue how to care for a dog, especially a pit bull.

Idiotic comments get a grip same people who eat meat worry about dogs Dicks riding dumbasses!.

Re: Dog Fighting Ring Indicted - 08/30/13 12:31 AM

honestly, even for a site where so many glorify, praise, and justify organized crime, to defend or justify dog fighting in any capacity is just plain sad. regardless of where it started, when i hear dog fighting being mentioned, the united kennel club is hardly the thing that comes to mind. guess what is? slimy rappers, ghetto thugs, and the whole hip hop scene in general. pit bulls have gained a terrible and unjust reputation thanks to these clowns. anyone who has ever had a pet or is just an animal lover in general is sickened by the cruelty displayed, rivaled only by those who don't see the problem with it. congrats sir, you are a moron!

I'm not defend it im saiding that the way people think its urban or gangsta call it what it is Racist thinking.

Re: Dog Fighting Ring Indicted - 08/30/13 02:10 AM

so how do "scummy gangsta's" make it through the day without intelligence or common sense?

people knew about dog fighting way before Vick

just like people knew about steroids before barry bonds

Re: Dog Fighting Ring Indicted - 08/30/13 04:51 AM

Haha wow, okay, maybe I should've worded that a little bit differently for Dr. Zaius over here.

Never did I claim that matching dogs was okay. There is no proof that that is what was going on. Keeping dogs on chains, dogs living outdoors, is not illegal, nor should it be. This particular case was blatant theft of property. There is no concrete anything, just vague insinuations. In fact, if you'll take a look at the (very few, very vague) photos they released, the yard is clean, the dogs healthy looking, and there is fresh water in their bowls.

Regarding matching dogs, of course it has no place in this pillow soft modern social climate, but I wasn't referring to this ridiculous "Michael vick electricuting dogs" nonsense backyard ghetto trash dog fighting that occurs today. That is a bizarre & recent (and obviously ironic & disgusting) phenomenon.

Anyways, skinned alive? Again, get a fucking grip. They will be prosecuted accordingly.

It doesn't even need to go as far as the sick stuff Vick's (who should still be in prison and never playing pro-ball again by the way) guys did. Simply forcing dogs to fight each other for somebody's sick amusement is deplorable.

some pit bulls can be ruthless animals that would bite or attack for no reason.

Pit bulls are just like any other dog. How they act depends on how they are raised, trained, and treated. They can be the nicest dogs in the world.

Congratulations. You've come across even dumber than Huron. An impressive feat. To compare dog fighting to MMA is absurd for the reasons others pointed out above. And what's this "way of life" crap? As if that somehow justifies it.

Not true at all.

Re: Dog Fighting Ring Indicted - 08/30/13 05:17 AM

Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
[quote=HuronSocialAthletic]Haha wow, okay, maybe I should've worded that a little bit differently for Dr. Zaius over here.

It doesn't even need to go as far as the sick stuff Vick's (who should still be in prison and never playing pro-ball again by the way) guys did. Simply forcing dogs to fight each other for somebody's sick amusement is deplorable.

Congratulations. You've come across even dumber than Huron. An impressive feat. To compare dog fighting to MMA is absurd for the reasons others pointed out above. And what's this "way of life" crap? As if that somehow justifies it.

Not dumb its called being informed and seeing thing from other point of veiw.
Posted By: Louiebynochi

Re: Dog Fighting Ring Indicted - 08/30/13 05:20 AM

I'd say whoever does it. We make them fight and whoever losses gets they're guts ripped out and fried
Maybe the winner gets 1 in the head

Re: Dog Fighting Ring Indicted - 08/30/13 05:23 AM

Not dumb its called being informed and seeing thing from other point of veiw.

There is no "other" point of view. You're either against dog fighting, period, or you're a sick bastard.

Re: Dog Fighting Ring Indicted - 08/30/13 09:55 AM

some pit bulls can be ruthless animals that would bite or attack for no reason.

Pit bulls are just like any other dog. How they act depends on how they are raised, trained, and treated. They can be the nicest dogs in the world.

Not true at all.

so mike vick should still be in prison for killing a fucking animal?

but

you also think george zimmerman shouldn't have been arrested for killing a human

that's some twisted fucking thinking if you ask me

Re: Dog Fighting Ring Indicted - 08/30/13 11:52 AM

Ivy, buddy are you fucking kidding me. I was agreeing with you and you pull that sentence out of my post. If you read the whole post it says what your trying to correct me on. I said they are very fun and caring dogs if they are treated the right way and not how these assholes raise them. You basically pulled a sentence out of my post and said what I said, if you wanna go back and read it. Are you fucking serious with that, trying to correct someone and then say the same shit that I said about pit bulls being friendly and caring and fun. That's rediculous and pretty fucking annoying.
Posted By: Coffeecountylies

Re: Dog Fighting Ring Indicted - 08/31/13 01:32 AM

Look I am not saying fighting dogs is ok but I happen to love 8 miles from one of the suspects and know him personally. He is a dog lover. I have seen all of his dogs on numerous occasions in fact a few days before the raid. They are the healthiest dogs in the area. Strongest. There not crazy you can walk around them. He kept dog food and water. They weren't in mud there dog houses wernt bought from pet smart but they were sturdy. Yes they were on chains but shouldn't they be. None of them showed anny physical signs of fighting. In fact other than a black man having several dogs I don't know of anny other sighns they could have seen. Yes he was compulsive with the amount of dogs but he did a great job of taking care of them

Re: Dog Fighting Ring Indicted - 08/31/13 06:42 AM

but

you also think george zimmerman shouldn't have been arrested for killing a human

I swear you get dumber by the day. How many times do people have to tell you this? Treyvon wasn't innocent. He attacked Zimmerman and was killed when Zimmerman defended himself. The dogs Vick used were innocent, made to fight, and tortured and killed. Vick is a miserable, ghetto piece of shit who should still be behind bars and never playing football again. Once a thug, always a thug. Just like Treyvon. Get over it asshole.
Posted By: jace

Re: Dog Fighting Ring Indicted - 08/31/13 07:12 AM

Quote:
There were also a number of guns, illegal drugs, canine drugs and $500,000 in cash confiscated during the raids. Beck said at a press conference on Monday that some of the defendants were betting between $5,000 and $200,000 on the dog fights.

That is a heck of a lot of money to bet on a fight between dogs, or on anything else. Individual bets of $200,000 ?

Re: Dog Fighting Ring Indicted - 08/31/13 02:46 PM

Ivy you forgot to call him a ni**er bc that what you want to say.
Posted By: Dellacroce

Re: Dog Fighting Ring Indicted - 08/31/13 03:09 PM

Hey your the one who said it but your not going to find people lineing up to disagree with you.

Re: Dog Fighting Ring Indicted - 08/31/13 06:12 PM

but

I swear you get dumber by the day. How many times do people have to tell you this? Treyvon wasn't innocent. He attacked Zimmerman and was killed when Zimmerman defended himself. The dogs Vick used were innocent, made to fight, and tortured and killed. Vick is a miserable, ghetto piece of shit who should still be behind bars and never playing football again. Once a thug, always a thug. Just like Treyvon. Get over it asshole.

you do realize that fully initiated members of the mafia are thugs?

you don't seem to have a problem with them so why so much hate for vick?

either way it goes vick killed a dog, Zimmerman killed a human

if there is a hell then George Zimmerman is going

Re: Dog Fighting Ring Indicted - 08/31/13 06:23 PM

You dont go to hell for defending yourself against a thug attacking you.

Re: Dog Fighting Ring Indicted - 08/31/13 06:27 PM

just look at some of the comparisons in this thread: people comparing dog fighting to mma, while others want to question the consistency of some posters over why they are outraged with regards to michael vick yet comfortable with the zimmerman verdict. they can try and disguise it as a difference of opinion, or whatever else they wish, but the honest truth is that we have some real dummies on the loose here!

Re: Dog Fighting Ring Indicted - 09/01/13 05:42 AM

I understand the personal views of this illegal activity but don't deviate from the topic. All this comparisons and George Zimmerman opinions need to be left in the general discussion. Discuss the business end of dog fighting and leave your personal feelings out.

Re: Dog Fighting Ring Indicted - 09/01/13 05:50 AM

Ivy you forgot to call him a ni**er bc that what you want to say.

If I didn't get suspended or banned for using that term, which I don't use that often, I certainly would apply it to Vick. If the shoe fits....

you do realize that fully initiated members of the mafia are thugs?

you don't seem to have a problem with them so why so much hate for vick?

either way it goes vick killed a dog, Zimmerman killed a human

if there is a hell then George Zimmerman is going

More stupid statements from you....

Who said I don't have a problem with Mafia members? I've always called them crooks and killers and gotten after board members who worship them.

Once again, the dogs were innocent. Treyvon was not.

Third, Zimmerman isn't going to hell for defending himself, no matter how much you wish he were.

Re: Dog Fighting Ring Indicted - 09/01/13 02:20 PM

@dellacroce & @ivyleague

of course you don't go to hell for defending yourself against anybody

but

you do go to hell for stalking teenagers and then killing them

Re: Dog Fighting Ring Indicted - 09/01/13 02:47 PM

Your right u would go to hell for that.

But

Thats not what happened.
Posted By: mulberry

Re: Dog Fighting Ring Indicted - 09/01/13 08:24 PM

@dellacroce & @ivyleague

of course you don't go to hell for defending yourself against anybody

but

you do go to hell for stalking teenagers and then killing them

Martin was a 17 year old thug who was expelled from school twice and got caught with burglary tools and women's jewelry in his bag. He attacked Zimmerman. Why do you idiots always leave that out and try to portray him as a sweet 12 year old who was just walking home and got shot in the back?

And yes, Michael Vick is a scumbag piece of trash.

Dog fighting is NOT a part of Southern culture. I've lived in the South all my life and don't know anyone who participates in it. It's part of the scumbag lowlife trash culture.
Posted By: ThePolakVet

Re: Dog Fighting Ring Indicted - 09/02/13 08:00 AM

As a Veterinary medicine student, I can say you can't just judge of an animals health by it's photo. And you're retarted.
Posted By: BordertownResident

Re: Dog Fighting Ring Indicted - 09/03/13 06:28 PM

The truth to the matter is that dog fighting itself isn't as cruel as you think it is. When we imagine dog fighting we think of two dog ripping.their skin andand meat till death with blood splaterred all over the place. But the truth is that its not that cruel as what the media portrays it to be. I doubt they would keep their money earners in shitty conditions.

Re: Dog Fighting Ring Indicted - 09/03/13 06:46 PM

Originally Posted By: BordertownResident
The truth to the matter is that dog fighting itself isn't as cruel as you think it is. When we imagine dog fighting we think of two dog ripping.their skin andand meat till death with blood splaterred all over the place. But the truth is that its not that cruel as what the media portrays it to be. I doubt they would keep their money earners in shitty conditions.

really? how exactly do they determine the "winner" in these "athletic contests"? whichever dog pins the other ones shoulders to the floor? does the dog on the losing end get to tap out or verbally submit if he's had enough? the "winner" is the dog that kills or incapacitates the other dog with the only weapon at his/her disposal, teeth. teeth are sharp. teeth rip and tear things, and yes, blood splatters all over when this happens. what happens to the dog that gets seriously injured? do they bring it to a vet and risk the fallout from having to explain where it got its injuries? the answer is no, they "dispose" of the evidence, aka the dog. ffs, get a grip!
Posted By: BordertownResident

Re: Dog Fighting Ring Indicted - 09/03/13 07:23 PM

Have you seen a dog fight before? If you do then you know that dogs don't rip each other to shreads. A canine's teeth aren't sharp enough to tear meat like a great white. Its too dull for that and plus the skin is too flexible to easily get teared. Most dog fights end with the loser being exahusted enough he can barely fight or the owner says its enough. It costs thousands to prepare a fighring dog, I doubt the owner would throw away his cash he invested into like that.
Posted By: Serpiente

Re: Dog Fighting Ring Indicted - 09/03/13 08:25 PM

I have never seen it nor do i want to..But i do have to watch this ass Michael Vick each week comming.And he is a liar and a dog fighter.
Posted By: mulberry

Re: Dog Fighting Ring Indicted - 09/04/13 03:40 AM

Have you seen a dog fight before? If you do then you know that dogs don't rip each other to shreads. A canine's teeth aren't sharp enough to tear meat like a great white. Its too dull for that and plus the skin is too flexible to easily get teared. Most dog fights end with the loser being exahusted enough he can barely fight or the owner says its enough. It costs thousands to prepare a fighring dog, I doubt the owner would throw away his cash he invested into like that.

you are a complete and total idiot. dogs are carnivores. their teeth are made to cut into flesh. just the other day a man was mauled to death by pit bulls.

Re: Dog Fighting Ring Indicted - 09/04/13 03:43 AM

Forcing two animals to fight each other for somebody's sick amusement is very cruel. Many of them do end up with wounds and they are often mistreated in one way or another by their owners to make them more aggressive to begin with. This is why many pit bulls are aggressive and have become known for that. Bottom line, anyone who engages or condones dog fighting in any way is a miserable, soulless, piece of shit who should make this world a better place by just offing themselves. Period.

Re: Dog Fighting Ring Indicted - 09/04/13 10:37 PM

I have herd that the upper echelon groups are experimenting with titanium rods and titanium teeth so these dogs fights become more exciting and drawl a larger crowd.And i am sure the hole thing is cash..come on cant find better way to become one of the worst people around.Just look how people respond to this.I say if you want to do something to make money do it without a otherwise defenseless dog that would love you and protect you and your family to the death..

Re: Dog Fighting Ring Indicted - 09/04/13 10:45 PM

people go into the woods and gun down anything they see while hunting

then take a picture smiling with the dead animal carcass

horse racing.......they kill the horses as soon as they ain't useful anymore

now I ain't a fan of dogfighting but let's not be hypocritical

Re: Dog Fighting Ring Indicted - 09/04/13 10:49 PM

Are you a vegeitarian?,if not i guess that makes you hypocrite.

Re: Dog Fighting Ring Indicted - 09/04/13 10:56 PM

I don't agree with hunting for sport first.Second they are not intelligent domesticated animals .
Third no fucken way i am touching a defenseless pet.
fourth I would protect one to the death just like my dogs would do for me.
Fifth It is almost like fucken with kids.
Just come public before you do it and see what would happen.
I will bet one of the hunters may hunt the dog fighter...

Re: Dog Fighting Ring Indicted - 09/04/13 10:57 PM

it's official: you are the dumbest person that i've ever met on the internet period. every single one of the comparisons that you use are the most idiotic, illogical posts i've seen anywhere. do you have even the slightest fucking clue about hunting? you don't walk into the woods and gun down anything. you get a license, you get a certain number of tags for big game animals such as deer. you adhere to the seasons. hunters contribute far more to wildlife conservation than any of those silly animal rights activist groups. deer are a serious problem in many areas. they destroy crops, but more importantly they pose a serious risk to motorists. staten island has a deer problem for fucks sake. people who pose with the game that they harvested do so because it's a serious accomplishment, not nearly as easy as just pointing a gun and shooting. on top of all that, wild game meat is some of the healthiest protein you can consume, and it tastes amazing.

Re: Dog Fighting Ring Indicted - 09/04/13 11:04 PM

Yea five and that to
Posted By: TheIsland

Re: Dog Fighting Ring Indicted - 09/04/13 11:09 PM

it's official: you are the dumbest person that i've ever met on the internet period. every single one of the comparisons that you use are the most idiotic, illogical posts i've seen anywhere. do you have even the slightest fucking clue about hunting? you don't walk into the woods and gun down anything. you get a license, you get a certain number of tags for big game animals such as deer. you adhere to the seasons. hunters contribute far more to wildlife conservation than any of those silly animal rights activist groups. deer are a serious problem in many areas. they destroy crops, but more importantly they pose a serious risk to motorists. staten island has a deer problem for fucks sake. people who pose with the game that they harvested do so because it's a serious accomplishment, not nearly as easy as just pointing a gun and shooting. on top of all that, wild game meat is some of the healthiest protein you can consume, and it tastes amazing.

The first time I killed a deer, it was like I hit a hole in one. I shot it right between its eyes and it split the deer's head in half.

Re: Dog Fighting Ring Indicted - 09/04/13 11:24 PM

yeah gunning down an animal is a serious accomplishment

people hunt because they want to kill something

and posing with the dead animal is proof that they just wanted to kill something

Re: Dog Fighting Ring Indicted - 09/04/13 11:31 PM

I ask again, your a vegetarin right? Either way shut up and quit whining.

Re: Dog Fighting Ring Indicted - 09/04/13 11:38 PM

"I will tell you something else that most hunters that hut for sport do take pic. with there hunt but the animal that they are hunting has a brain this size......
Just like dog fighters.
The hunters that hunt for there families well being do not .
But the poachers are just like a dog fighter(well i guess u get it)

Re: Dog Fighting Ring Indicted - 09/05/13 03:21 AM

I've never hunted in my life and certainly don't agree with killing horses after they can't race anymore.

If it were up to me, horse racing, dog racing, etc. would stop. Zoos would be shut down for good. So would places like Sea World.

And people who engage in things like dog fighting? I'd put them away for 15 to 20 years for just a first time offense. No chance for early release.

Re: Dog Fighting Ring Indicted - 09/05/13 02:33 PM

I've never hunted in my life and certainly don't agree with killing horses after they can't race anymore.

If it were up to me, horse racing, dog racing, etc. would stop. Zoos would be shut down for good. So would places like Sea World.

And people who engage in things like dog fighting? I'd put them away for 15 to 20 years for just a first time offense. No chance for early release.

save the fish but gundown treyvon martin in cold blood

20 years in jail for making fido fight lassie?

Re: Dog Fighting Ring Indicted - 09/05/13 02:39 PM

That crap sound crazy 15-20 for dog fighting

Re: Dog Fighting Ring Indicted - 09/06/13 07:18 AM

save the fish but gundown treyvon martin in cold blood

20 years in jail for making fido fight lassie?

Yeah, moron. The killer whales (like the dogs) are innocent. Unlike that now dead thug you keep bringing up.

Originally Posted By: F_White
That crap sound crazy 15-20 for dog fighting

Your kind of thinking is a big reason for much of the crime in our country. Our punishment for crime is far too lenient, in both time served in prison and exactly what that involves while someone is incarcerated.
Posted By: LCN1987

Re: Dog Fighting Ring Indicted - 09/06/13 01:17 PM

Originally Posted By: Serpiente
I don't agree with hunting for sport first.Second they are not intelligent domesticated animals .
Third no fucken way i am touching a defenseless pet.
fourth I would protect one to the death just like my dogs would do for me.
Fifth It is almost like fucken with kids.
Just come public before you do it and see what would happen.
I will bet one of the hunters may hunt the dog fighter...

Agreed one fucking 100%!
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET