Home

Drugs Inc: Windy City High

Posted By: BlackFamily

Drugs Inc: Windy City High - 08/27/13 12:46 AM

http://youtu.be/M8WHB1mwFCM

Re: Drugs Inc: Windy City High - 08/28/13 12:26 AM

The documentary is good and shows that some of the Chicago street organizations are still organized. But one misleading info on the membership of the black p stones isn't that high but smaller.
Posted By: F_white

Re: Drugs Inc: Windy City High - 08/28/13 01:55 PM

Like it but bs on the Stones membership.
Posted By: Scorsese

Re: Drugs Inc: Windy City High - 08/28/13 06:03 PM

good show, didnt realise ecstacy was so big amongst gang members.
You guys should watch the episode in detroit thats pretty scary.

Re: Drugs Inc: Windy City High - 08/28/13 10:33 PM

Upload the Detroit episode if you get a chance. What's your thought on that Wholesale dealer crew? You think there more crews like that?
Posted By: cookcounty

Re: Drugs Inc: Windy City High - 08/28/13 10:41 PM

@blackfamily

I think that was a display of just how pathetic Chicago has become

you got guys bringing kilo's of coke to show on national geographic

the youngsters on there do xpills like that's something they should be doing

we used to turn our noses up to the thought of doing X

the documentary did should how reckless and unorganized Chicago has become

Re: Drugs Inc: Windy City High - 08/28/13 11:13 PM

They have shown kilos of almost of every kind of drugs in this documentary, why would you think Chicago be an exception ? Unfortunately I think some of the rap business got some of these malleable youth entertained with ecstasy and good grief Molly. Smh. I can hardly argue that it's unorganized unless you wasn't paying attention to the guy explaining how the operation function.
Posted By: Scorsese

Re: Drugs Inc: Windy City High - 08/28/13 11:51 PM

Originally Posted By: BlackFamily
Upload the Detroit episode if you get a chance. What's your thought on that Wholesale dealer crew? You think there more crews like that?

theres def more crews and drug organisations within the gangs in chicago its a massive market. Theres also alot of little gangs and factions made up entirley of teenagers and young guys that are running around on their own. The street level dealer is probably more typical of the low level gang member, makes money by himself with a friend as muscle. He most likely buys his drugs off an older gang member , mid level guy but i doubt they oversee what hes doing on a daily basis.

heres the link to the detroit episode. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1xPPS3UjRE
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET