Home

Past

Posted By: Serpiente

Past - 08/24/13 07:31 PM

In the past a guy could have a button ,make lots of money ,Kickup and have a small crew and feds did not know his name or face .Just maybe a nickname...When did all this go,it was not to long ago 88 91 maybe did fuckin Gottie do all this..
Posted By: Beanshooter

Re: Past - 08/24/13 08:53 PM

Serpiente, I think there are still guys out there that are not on the Fed radar. The feds only know what rats tell them or their investigations reveal. GOTTI WAS GOD SENT TO THE FEDS WHEN HE PARADED HIS CAPOS AND SOLDIERS AROUND THE RAVENITE. I thinks some of the other bosses and skippers keep guys out of the spotlight, weddings, funerals etc. Crew members are not suppose to know each other unless there is a need too. Some wiseguys fail to understand that it's suppose to be a secret society and that they are in the business of making money not headlines! If you are hanging around social clubs or making the scene you are spending money and instead you should be making money. I think there are still some who belive that LCN is a way of life and not just a way to make money. Those old school guys are getting fewer and fewer, but they are still out there. They need to find quality guys and not quantity of guys.

Re: Past - 08/24/13 09:38 PM

Yea bean they are out there just to smart for us ,And that is a good thing,Are own secret socity ,that is flying below the radar.dam we got them...
Posted By: reginald_denny

Re: Past - 08/24/13 09:46 PM

Originally Posted By: Serpiente
Yea bean they are out there just to smart for us ,And that is a good thing,Are own secret socity ,that is flying below the radar.dam we got them...
i think you will get them, is there anything i could do to help?

Re: Past - 08/24/13 09:50 PM

well guess just wait for the first rat

Re: Past - 08/24/13 09:52 PM

lay low drink some good red wine
Posted By: reginald_denny

Re: Past - 08/24/13 09:53 PM

lets find that first rat and kill em!!
Posted By: Iceman999

Re: Past - 08/25/13 02:29 PM

Something to think about though, a thing can only go so far before it invariably bounces back. By this I mean all this heavy-handed government surveillance/intrusion into private life. It can only go so far before the whole system just gives, the Soviet Union for example.

Either the US will become a full-blown totalitarian police state or the federal government will collapse in on itself.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET