Home

Boardwalk empire season 4

Posted By: Revis_Knicks

Boardwalk empire season 4 - 08/23/13 08:25 PM

What should we expect from B.E this year? Is Luciano going to rise to the top like he did in real life or is it too early for that? Is maranzano going to come into the picture? Is Nucky going to start his own crew and create his own mafia? So many things could happen.
I put this in the Movies and TV forum originally but I got no posts.
Posted By: Serpiente

Re: Boardwalk empire season 4 - 08/23/13 09:14 PM

I cant get into it and it base is my back door..Maybe thats it all the seans are false....My you would think it would go crazy with the poss. and the names..Got to be that it is not the real places...People know there mob stuff..
Posted By: thebigfella

Re: Boardwalk empire season 4 - 08/23/13 09:55 PM

My question is how many people will al capone kill this year??? Not to mention they will bring his vrother ralph capone into the show this year

Re: Boardwalk empire season 4 - 08/23/13 11:26 PM

They're going to bring Ralphie in for sure?? And I think we're going to see the rise of al Capone this year. I think johnny torrio is probably going to take a step down and Capone will takeover. Just my guess though. And serpiente, idk. I think it's really great. There's a lot of symbolism in the episodes. So it seems as though the average person can't pick up on it because there's usually a lot hidden in the episodes that viewers have to look for. Much like the sopranos. I'm not saying you are one of those "average" persons though of course so don't think I was insulting you or anyone else with that comment. I didn't get into it that much at first either. It took me about halfway through the first season to really start getting into it. Then, the finale in the first season really made me a huge fan. I thought they were very creative and original with the way they left it open for season 2. I don't want to give away any spoilers for those who have not seen any episodes yet.
Posted By: Ted

Re: Boardwalk empire season 4 - 08/24/13 01:27 AM

Originally Posted By: thebigfella
My question is how many people will al capone kill this year??? Not to mention they will bring his vrother ralph capone into the show this year

2 of his brothers are going to be shown this season.
Posted By: JCrusher

Re: Boardwalk empire season 4 - 08/24/13 01:12 PM

I am BE fan but since Jimmy died it hanst been as good. he was really a breakout character. however i hope they focus more on capone(it looks like they will from teh previews) because nucky has never been interesting to me.
Posted By: Slava

Re: Boardwalk empire season 4 - 08/24/13 01:16 PM

They should introduce the Morello gang

Re: Boardwalk empire season 4 - 08/24/13 07:07 PM

Ralphie Capone will probably end up getting killed like in real life.
Posted By: thebigfella

Re: Boardwalk empire season 4 - 08/25/13 01:12 PM

Ralph capone died an old rich man in a nursing home in 1974

Re: Boardwalk empire season 4 - 08/25/13 08:59 PM

It must've been his other brother who got killed then.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET