Home

Which LCN rat is overexposed ?

Posted By: MobMan

Which LCN rat is overexposed ? - 08/23/13 05:28 AM

When I mean overexposed I mean there on too many mob documentaries, interviews,on t.v too much, and they don't add much to the program. I'm tired of hearing Philip "Crazy Phil" Leonetti because he always talks about "Little" Nicky Scarfo and is still in "black face".( Dude it's been almost 30 years since you ratted! Nobody is coming for you anymore .)

Who's your least favorite overexposed mobster ?
Posted By: IvyLeague

Re: Which LCN rat is overexposed ? - 08/23/13 07:18 AM

Most overexposed? Dominick Montiglio. The guy has been in more mob documentaries than I can remember.
Posted By: Ted

Re: Which LCN rat is overexposed ? - 08/23/13 07:19 AM

All of them.
Posted By: Dellacroce

Re: Which LCN rat is overexposed ? - 08/23/13 10:12 AM

Micheal franzese. We get it, you made a shit load of money on gas and didnt like to be called the yuppie don.
Posted By: Strax

Re: Which LCN rat is overexposed ? - 08/23/13 10:42 AM

Michael Franzese
Posted By: Louiebynochi

Re: Which LCN rat is overexposed ? - 08/23/13 10:56 AM

Sal polisi
He's been in all 5 American mob episodes
Sinatra club book and movie
His kids wrote a book
His uncle was a knock around Colombo and he bought heroin from the gotti crew yet this guy makes himself out to be al darco
Posted By: Gotti

Re: Which LCN rat is overexposed ? - 08/23/13 12:10 PM

Henry Hill
Posted By: LCN1987

Re: Which LCN rat is overexposed ? - 08/23/13 12:50 PM

Sal Polisi without a doubt. Guy's a straight retard.
Posted By: Beanshooter

Re: Which LCN rat is overexposed ? - 08/23/13 12:51 PM

Michael Franzese who is denial that he was a rat and now Sal Polisi who is a big bullshit artist yet he cn't produce a surveillance video, a picture , or any proof that he was close with Gotti. Yet he's an expert on it!
Posted By: F_white

Re: Which LCN rat is overexposed ? - 08/23/13 02:07 PM

Michael Franzese, Henry Hill
Posted By: LaLouisiane

Re: Which LCN rat is overexposed ? - 08/23/13 02:11 PM

I mean Hill DID bullshit his way through a movie...i don't think the others did that yet....at least not to that extent.
Posted By: mulberry

Re: Which LCN rat is overexposed ? - 08/23/13 09:25 PM

Not really a mob rat, but Joe Pistone.

Re: Which LCN rat is overexposed ? - 08/23/13 11:44 PM

Originally Posted By: mulberry
Not really a mob rat, but Joe Pistone.

Joe Pistone is not a rat, he's a Bullshitter!
Posted By: Tony_Pro

Re: Which LCN rat is overexposed ? - 08/24/13 01:18 AM

Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
Most overexposed? Dominick Montiglio. The guy has been in more mob documentaries than I can remember.

Agreed, and he seems to be drunk in half of them. The guy was essentially a gopher working for chump change, if it weren't for the old Demeo crew stories this guy would be just an another old drunk.
Posted By: cdogg411

Re: Which LCN rat is overexposed ? - 08/24/13 10:12 AM

Big Ron Previte

I hate when he appears in doco's, always fast forward
Posted By: Serpiente

Re: Which LCN rat is overexposed ? - 08/24/13 12:18 PM

Previte : Righton this guy is bad ,and i hear that back in the day he would smell right thru his shoes...Dam that got to be hard to do
Posted By: Slava

Re: Which LCN rat is overexposed ? - 08/24/13 01:10 PM

Sal Polisi without a doubt.

Michael Franzese is at least intelligent and he doesn't act like he is/was some tough guy mafioso. He made a ton of money.

Dominick Montiglio was loosely connected with the infamous DeMeo crew and is basically the only one who has survived to tell the story. He does say a lot of BS but we're talking about the most overexposed rats not about the most lying rats. I don't think he's overexposed considering that he was close to Gaggi and supervised the DeMeo crew for him.

Joe Pistone has an interesting story and is an important figure in the history of LCN.

Sal Polisi on the other hand was a nobody and doesn't really have much to tell other that he 'knew' Gotti. That movie Sinatra Club seemed to be totally fictional.

Re: Which LCN rat is overexposed ? - 08/24/13 01:21 PM

Slava, could you really sit through another Joe Pistone or Michael Franzese documentaty?
Posted By: Iceman999

Re: Which LCN rat is overexposed ? - 08/24/13 01:45 PM

Previte was especially annoying on the 10 Commandments of the Mob doc.

Pistone is the worst of them all, imo. I mean what did he think was going to happen to all those people who gave him those introductions once he came out from undercover? So his "handlers" take him out of the field before he was supposed to kill Anthony Indelicato because they didn't want him involved in an actual murder, yet Pistone is just as complicit in the murder of Sonny "Black" Napolitano as the people who gave the orders to kill him.

Mini rant over. smile
Posted By: frankg2469

Re: Which LCN rat is overexposed ? - 11/29/13 06:07 AM

I can't stand any of them,but do find the following particularly annoying :
Phil Leonetti ALWAYS saying "LA" Cosa Nostra;
Henry Hill's ridiculous lies,i.e. the YouTube piece "Henry Hill-I knew Sonny Black";
Christian Ludwigsen's in-your-face macho act;
Joe Pistone constantly lying about the nature and extent of the crimes he committed and defending Lin DeVecchio.

I can go on,but I won't.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET