Home

dumbest mobster ever

Posted By: streetbossliborio

dumbest mobster ever - 08/19/13 12:13 AM

1. john jr gotti caught with his list of proposed members.
2. john stanfa made an ex cop and a junkie veasey.

who else would you add to that list?
Posted By: TonyBoy117

Re: dumbest mobster ever - 08/19/13 12:39 AM

The late Mike Virtuoso of the Bonnanos also had some sort of formal typed list of all the guys he knew and there standing in OC
Posted By: bronx

Re: dumbest mobster ever - 08/19/13 12:40 AM

PETE GOTTI..by far...

Re: dumbest mobster ever - 08/19/13 12:46 AM

Originally Posted By: bronx
PETE GOTTI..by far...
Hes a contender for sure

Re: dumbest mobster ever - 08/19/13 12:49 AM

pete gotti definitely. why did mike virtuso have a list? what was his standing and background??
Posted By: bronx

Re: dumbest mobster ever - 08/19/13 12:58 AM

gene is the smartest guy in that family..including sr.
Posted By: mulberry

Re: dumbest mobster ever - 08/19/13 01:12 AM

Anyone who got caught on a wiretap after the Commission Case.

Otherwise I would have to agree with Peter or Junior Gotti when it comes to high ranking mobsters. Their own guys were making jokes about how stupid they were. My favorite is the joke about Junior getting in the back seat of his car and thinking that someone stole his steering wheel.

Re: dumbest mobster ever - 08/19/13 01:20 AM

Just a soldier, he owned a butcher shop and deli in Williamsburg BK
Posted By: vinnietoothpicks26

Re: dumbest mobster ever - 08/19/13 04:53 AM

I woulden't call Stanfa so much dumb as desperate.
Posted By: AllDay27

Re: dumbest mobster ever - 08/19/13 06:35 AM

Butchie Petrocelli collected Harry Aleman's defense fund under Angelo LaPietra's name to the tune of $100,000 at an X-Mas party one year than pocketed it...wasn't heard from much shortly after that...or again
Posted By: Caemine718

Re: dumbest mobster ever - 08/19/13 07:10 AM

There all dumb
Posted By: HuronSocialAthletic

Re: dumbest mobster ever - 08/19/13 04:55 PM

Petrocelli was just crazy & got into drugs. People were legitimately terrified of him. He definitely wasn't dumb in his heydey though, the Wild Bunch were extremely thorough, precise burglars & cargo thieves. And killers, obviously.

I'd go with Rocky Infelice. I can only speak for Chicago though.
Posted By: SonnyBlackstein

Re: dumbest mobster ever - 08/19/13 05:28 PM

Originally Posted By: bronx
gene is the smartest guy in that family..including sr.

Not if you define smart by years spent outta the can.
Posted By: Money

Re: dumbest mobster ever - 08/19/13 05:53 PM

Anthony "Tony Nicks" Nicodemo
Posted By: GaryH

Re: dumbest mobster ever - 08/19/13 06:14 PM

Frank Amato.

When your married to the daughter of Big Paul Castellano it really aint too smart to beat and cheat on her!
Posted By: Beanshooter

Re: dumbest mobster ever - 08/19/13 07:29 PM

Carmine Persico. he represented himself!
Posted By: SgWaue86

Re: dumbest mobster ever - 08/19/13 07:35 PM

You don't get to where Infelice got by being dumb, he really gave the rackets in the burbs a jump when he got the juice and when he got sent away people still ate off the plate made. He was dumb for not killing Cerone after he fucked his wife but what can you do.
Posted By: Dellacroce

Re: dumbest mobster ever - 08/19/13 09:08 PM

bobby glasses. fucking guy kills 2 people over a spilled drink.
Posted By: F_white

Re: dumbest mobster ever - 08/19/13 11:47 PM

Alphonse Persico following his dad foot steps life and the can.

Re: dumbest mobster ever - 08/20/13 12:06 AM

Originally Posted By: SgWaue86
You don't get to where Infelice got by being dumb, he really gave the rackets in the burbs a jump when he got the juice and when he got sent away people still ate off the plate made. He was dumb for not killing Cerone after he fucked his wife but what can you do.

cerone fucked his wife?? where did you find that or are you a local and its common knowledge?
Posted By: jace

Re: dumbest mobster ever - 08/20/13 12:31 AM

Al Capone. He was set up in the business by Torrio, then let things get too out of hand.
Posted By: NickyEyes1

Re: dumbest mobster ever - 08/20/13 01:40 AM

Originally Posted By: jace
Al Capone. He was set up in the business by Torrio, then let things get too out of hand.

Capone was not dumb. Yeah too public but made a lot of money.
Posted By: SonnyBlackstein

Re: dumbest mobster ever - 08/20/13 01:49 AM

Originally Posted By: Dellacroce

+1

And not even on him.
Posted By: bobbytran

Re: dumbest mobster ever - 08/20/13 01:53 AM

Sonnyblackstein was pretty dumb.....oooops i mean sonny black

Re: dumbest mobster ever - 08/20/13 03:01 AM

Its not common knowledge but its been said enough to hold weight, its also been posted here along with other guys wives he slept with.
Posted By: mulberry

Re: dumbest mobster ever - 08/20/13 05:06 AM

come on guys. capone and infelice the dumbest? they weren't the smartest but def not the dumbest. get real now
Posted By: Skinny

Re: dumbest mobster ever - 08/20/13 03:07 PM

Originally Posted By: SonnyBlackstein

+1

And not even on him.

I think killing them was over the top but i dont think id call him stupid. Still no genius...
Posted By: jace

Re: dumbest mobster ever - 08/20/13 11:40 PM

Originally Posted By: mulberry
Anyone who got caught on a wiretap after the Commission Case.

Otherwise I would have to agree with Peter or Junior Gotti when it comes to high ranking mobsters. Their own guys were making jokes about how stupid they were. My favorite is the joke about Junior getting in the back seat of his car and thinking that someone stole his steering wheel.

That joke was made about his son-in-law, Carmine Agnello.
Posted By: cookcounty

Re: dumbest mobster ever - 08/21/13 09:16 AM

john gotti for more than two or three reasons

nicky scarfo

sam giancana

carl deluna

joey gallo

Re: dumbest mobster ever - 08/21/13 07:14 PM

this may be controversial but angelo bruno.

he had beef coming from everywhere and did not kill em. capinigro and testa should of both got it along with scarfo for not backing him in the testa beef. a boss must keep the troops disciplined. he failed to do so when it was so blatant. if he lacked power and hitters he could of called upon castellano to lay some guys down and show some strong support. he didnt use what he had and paid for it.

dumb move for bruno and philly.
Posted By: GaryMartin

Re: dumbest mobster ever - 08/21/13 08:36 PM

Yeah, plenty of reasons for Gotti and Scarfo.

I've spent a lot of time reading about the Ricca, Accardo and Giancana era and often wondered why Giancana ignored repeated "advice" from Accardo and Ricca to "stay low" out of the headlines. I realize emotions can change a person's behavior, but developing relationships with entertainers, politicians, etc., is very risky behavior for a gangster.

I'm assuming that you listed Giancana because of his relationships with these folks. I would be interested to hear your thoughts on why he didn't heed the warnings early on.
If this is not the reason you listed him, I would still be interested in hearing your thoughts relative to his ignoring all the advice from veterans like a Ricca and Accardo.

Thanks

Originally Posted By: cookcounty

nicky scarfo

sam giancana

carl deluna

joey gallo
Posted By: jonnynonos

Re: dumbest mobster ever - 08/21/13 08:58 PM

They weren't really "mobsters" because they weren't made guys, but the mob-affiliated thieves who robbed Tony Accardo's house have to be up there.

Re: dumbest mobster ever - 08/21/13 09:14 PM

Lol @ giancana being dumb. Dubya was a genius, right?

Do you Have some personal beef with the Guy's family or something? Still holding resentment over the Teddy roe thing? Geez, I defended you on several occasions, but this is getting ridiculous. You want to list off some dumb asses? Tony accardo & Joey aiuppa, they killed the real boss & let the Outfit wither away to shit. How ya like that? grin

Re: dumbest mobster ever - 08/21/13 09:21 PM

[quote=SgWaue86]You don't get to where Infelice got by being dumb, he really gave the rackets in the burbs a jump when he got the juice and when he got sent away people still ate off the plate made. He was dumb for not killing Cerone after he fucked his wife but what can you do. [/

Black Sam made that plate, infelise shattered it. He should've killed Jahoda when he had multiple chances. THAT really fucked his crew up substantially for a decade or so. And he was never in the position to kill cerone until cerone went away. When the affair was happening, cerone was a king to infelise's Duke.

Re: dumbest mobster ever - 08/21/13 09:32 PM

Originally Posted By: HuronSocialAthletic

Do you Have some personal beef with the Guy's family or something? Still holding resentment over the Teddy roe thing? Geez, I defended you on several occasions, but this is getting ridiculous. You want to list off some dumb asses? Tony accardo & Joey aiuppa, they killed the real boss & let the Outfit wither away to shit. How ya like that? grin

Any1 that defends cookcounty is dumber than he is, which i didnt think was possibly until u came along, we all know cook is black but whats your excuse?

Re: dumbest mobster ever - 08/21/13 09:58 PM

Any1 that defends cookcounty is dumber than he is, which i didnt think was possibly until u came along, we all know cook is black but whats your excuse?

Embarrassingly poor diction & blatant racism in one post. Have a nice trip.

Re: dumbest mobster ever - 08/21/13 10:04 PM

Weren't you one of Chicago's (aka The Don LOL) fanboys? And didn't you get all bent out of shape & pissy when I disagreed with you in your goofball "witch familee iz Da biggest" thread? Is that what this is about? I swear, man, the users here hold grudges & resentments over the most trivial of things.

Give it a rest, kid. You were e-buddies with THE DON, LOL!

Congratulations.

Re: dumbest mobster ever - 08/21/13 10:14 PM

I never created a thread called that, and i would take someone like chicagos(whoever he may be)perspective over a delusion outfit cheerleader like yourself anyday of the week and a million times on sundays.

Re: dumbest mobster ever - 08/21/13 10:19 PM

Well he did reportedly score hilariously low on an IQ test administered to him in juvy but knowing him he only filled out half the answers and took a nap, etc.

Re: dumbest mobster ever - 08/21/13 10:20 PM

Weren't you one of Chicago's (aka The Don LOL) fanboys?.

I will just say this once because I don't think anyone even cares except: This is a factually incorrect statement.

Chicago was not "The Don."

Just let it go.

Re: dumbest mobster ever - 08/21/13 10:49 PM

It indeed was the Don. Which is why you will never see him post under that moniker ever again. He's probably going under That mysterious new username "Chicago galewood" lol, posing as Marshall Caifano's long lost step brother LOL!

Re: dumbest mobster ever - 08/21/13 10:53 PM

No it isn't. Think through what led you to that conclusion and where you might have made an incorrect assumption and you will realize where and why you might be mistaken. It isn't that hard.

Re: dumbest mobster ever - 08/21/13 11:00 PM

By the way, Chicago (the Don/elmwoodparker/chuckie English's secret love child LOL) is by far the Outfit's biggest cheerleader/fanboy/nut gobbler on the web. By far.

There's a very typical common thread between these relentless internet gangster groupies: they all claim to despise organize crime, talk down on it's members, defame it, And then go on to glorify the hell out of it & gossip & fawn over it to no end (who's doing what, who's with who). And then, to save face, it's right back to the faux tough guy schtick (oh the Outfits dead, albies a nobody, fuck mike mags, fuckin coward), etc etc etc, basically shit they would never, under any remote circumstance, repeat in the flesh to said individual's face. Chicago/The Don fit the bill to a T. The Guy sent me bitter, disturbing hate messages regarding mike mags, and how he hates him for betraying the Outfit. This is an individual that isn't affected by Magnafichi's actions in any way whatsoever, and That has absolutely no connection to the Chicago Outfit. That is the very definition of a goof/groveler/fanboy.

Sorry to hurt some feelings, but be honest about who you are. Especially bumbling "duhh who's Da boss" drones like dellacroce.

Re: dumbest mobster ever - 08/21/13 11:01 PM

Actually, it is. You really admired that clown, and you don't want it to be true (a little bit disturbing, but whatever). Just let it go lol.

Re: dumbest mobster ever - 08/21/13 11:11 PM

Haha bumbling drone lol, your a joke and every1 knows it. Dont make the mistake of thinking that bc chicago lost crdeibility youve gained some, and that comment about me holding a grudge about some post, all i did was say to u that philly and boston can b put in the same category as chicago or something and u responded "philly and boston are not to be mentioned with chicago and ny", u sounded like u thought u wer some mafia lord who could just declare things like that lol

Re: dumbest mobster ever - 08/21/13 11:21 PM

Wow, Can anyone make out what this illiterate bumpkin just typed? My 4 year old nephew possesses a better grasp over the English language than you do. That's deeply troubling to me. And you're an admitted racist. They really should ban you for that "all blacks r stoopid" remark you made regarding cookcounty. Very classy.

Chicago/The Don never had any credibility. He was always a goofy fanboy groupie. Like you. He just agreed with the "higher ups" here so that he wouldn't be "persecuted" the way he was under the elmwoodparker moniker. He had some fun little Taylor Street trivia that he picked up during his countless hours spent scouring the web. Outside of that, he just repeated & rehashed. Contributed nothing of any relevance.

Go to bed, kid.
Posted By: Lou_Para

Re: dumbest mobster ever - 08/21/13 11:27 PM

I cast my vote for the original snitch,Joe Valachi.If you check out the video of his testimony he comes across as borderline impaired. Also,the parts of the Valachi Papers where Maas is directly quoting him reveal a fairly dense individual. And of course,let's not forget his killing of the wrong guy in prison.
Valachi was a low ranking subsistence level earner with no "head for big deals" who wouldn't have been missed by the Mob if he had gotten whacked.

Re: dumbest mobster ever - 08/21/13 11:27 PM

First of all im typing on a phone, and did u really just call me a "bumpkin"? Thats the lamest insult i ever heard. Again your a joke.

Re: dumbest mobster ever - 08/21/13 11:29 PM

When did he say "all blacks are stoopid"? Perhaps you should re-read what he wrote, then come back and give me a book report.
Oh, George Bush jokes, man, thats fresh and original.
Obama is a shining beacon for the city of Chicago. Whats the sales tax over there again? 11%? Oh wow, great stuff.
For whatever Chicago was, for whatever he wasn't, he brought alot more to the table than you ever will.

Re: dumbest mobster ever - 08/21/13 11:34 PM

[quote=SgWaue86]You don't get to where Infelice got by being dumb, he really gave the rackets in the burbs a jump when he got the juice and when he got sent away people still ate off the plate made. He was dumb for not killing Cerone after he fucked his wife but what can you do. [/

Black Sam made that plate, infelise shattered it. He should've killed Jahoda when he had multiple chances. THAT really fucked his crew up substantially for a decade or so. And he was never in the position to kill cerone until cerone went away. When the affair was happening, cerone was a king to infelise's Duke.

Giving permission and building something up are 2 different things, but your free to look at it any way you please but I heard Infelice was a go-geter, either way makes no difference, and Jahoda was a sneaky rat... how many fucking guys have been derailed by a sneaky rat?

Re: dumbest mobster ever - 08/21/13 11:35 PM

Actually, it is. You really admired that clown, and you don't want it to be true (a little bit disturbing, but whatever). Just let it go lol.

Like some of the other posters on this board, I found his posts to be authentic and interesting, whether he was someone's kid or not.

Let's put it this way, I would read his posts and check back to see what he'd written.

Can't say the same for anyone else currently posting.

Re: dumbest mobster ever - 08/22/13 01:35 AM

so genius's believe that a persons intelligence level depends on skin color?

that's a great scientific formula you've got there though

Re: dumbest mobster ever - 08/22/13 01:44 AM

Actually yes, it is called genetics.

Re: dumbest mobster ever - 08/22/13 02:01 AM

Originally Posted By: GaryMartin

I've spent a lot of time reading about the Ricca, Accardo and Giancana era and often wondered why Giancana ignored repeated "advice" from Accardo and Ricca to "stay low" out of the headlines. I realize emotions can change a person's behavior, but developing relationships with entertainers, politicians, etc., is very risky behavior for a gangster.

I'm assuming that you listed Giancana because of his relationships with these folks. I would be interested to hear your thoughts on why he didn't heed the warnings early on.
If this is not the reason you listed him, I would still be interested in hearing your thoughts relative to his ignoring all the advice from veterans like a Ricca and Accardo.

Thanks

nicky scarfo

sam giancana

carl deluna

joey gallo

he didn't listen to ricca/accardo/Humphries/gus alex because he was an idiot

he fraternized with the wrong crowd for a person running a mob family

he caused the destruction of his crew because the feds wanted all of them

he got exiled, came back into town on the same hot shit and got popped for it

giancana was placed in power for being a maniac....not because he was smart
Posted By: pmac

Re: dumbest mobster ever - 08/22/13 02:27 AM

Never understood why petter gotti was consider a dumb boss. He made a shit load of money seemed liked by the other families. Only thing we know is he caught mikey scars stealing, stripped him of his rank. Mikey fliped and held a grudge. All pete did was make guys and keep all the money flowing to the gotti. He went from garbage man to boss thats brilliant. He should have took the 10yr plea to cover all his cases. He would be gettin out soon.

Re: dumbest mobster ever - 08/22/13 06:27 AM

Thanks

nicky scarfo

sam giancana

carl deluna

joey gallo

Completely incorrect on every count. The Outfit was at it's absolute peak during his reign, and that's that. He was popped by three guys that he bullied & pushed around for years (rightfully so). Shit happens. Let it go.

Again, let's list off three real moron clowns: aiuppa, accardo, and cerone; They let the Outfit wither away within the span of twenty years, didn't care about anything but lining the pockets of their own families. They were country bumpkins compared to giancana's globe trotting business executive persona. Sam g had more cunning & savvy in his right nut than accardo did throughout his entire being.

Re: dumbest mobster ever - 08/22/13 06:34 AM

Originally Posted By: vinnietoothpicks26
When did he say "all blacks are stoopid"? Perhaps you should re-read what he wrote, then come back and give me a book report.
Oh, George Bush jokes, man, thats fresh and original.
Obama is a shining beacon for the city of Chicago. Whats the sales tax over there again? 11%? Oh wow, great stuff.
For whatever Chicago was, for whatever he wasn't, he brought alot more to the table than you ever will.

Completely incoherent non-sensical babble. A lot of what I typed went right over your fat head. Not surprisingly.

Chicago (THE DON) was a lying clown that fabricated like it was going out of style, and brought absolutely nothing to the table. I've never seen someone repeat themselves so many times in my life. He was probably a mental patient. Does anyone remember the "my dad chuckie English sat me down & told me 'this is my life. This Is absolutely Not for you'". I really had to bite my lip on that one, as did anyone else here with a functioning noggin, while you stooge fanboys fawned over his "authenticity". You guys fell for his schtick because you aren't very bright. Admit it.

And yes, your dumpy little buddy Delluhcroachee there did imply that "all blax r stoopid". Re read his post, Sherlock.

Re: dumbest mobster ever - 08/22/13 10:25 AM

Do u not know to fucking read that everything is incoherent to you?? And if you infered that from what you thought i was implying maybe your the racist. Now im a "dumpy", man your put downs just keep getting better and better.

Re: dumbest mobster ever - 08/22/13 11:35 AM

Yeah but there is a difference between saying he "implied" it and saying he "said" it. You previously stated he "said" it, now your saying he "implied" it; Mr. Liberal educated Chicagoan who talks down to people.
Enjoy that 11% sales tax.
Im done with this guy.
Posted By: bigboy

Re: dumbest mobster ever - 08/22/13 11:40 PM

Peter Gotti , Richard Gotti and the youngest Gotti, I forgot his first name. Also Tommy Bilotti, Ralphie "Wigs" Gialone, I don't call John Gotti stupid, but he did make some stupid mistakes as a leader based on his highly inflated ego.

Re: dumbest mobster ever - 08/23/13 12:47 AM

Originally Posted By: jonnynonos
They weren't really "mobsters" because they weren't made guys, but the mob-affiliated thieves who robbed Tony Accardo's house have to be up there.

The guys who broke into Accardo's house:

In the words of that great social philosopher, Dr. Phil: "What in the world were you thinking?"

I know, Dr. Phil has recently encountered some problems.

Re: dumbest mobster ever - 08/23/13 03:19 PM

Thanks

nicky scarfo

sam giancana

carl deluna

joey gallo

Completely incorrect on every count. The Outfit was at it's absolute peak during his reign, and that's that. He was popped by three guys that he bullied & pushed around for years (rightfully so). Shit happens. Let it go.

Again, let's list off three real moron clowns: aiuppa, accardo, and cerone; They let the Outfit wither away within the span of twenty years, didn't care about anything but lining the pockets of their own families. They were country bumpkins compared to giancana's globe trotting business executive persona. Sam g had more cunning & savvy in his right nut than accardo did throughout his entire being.

ricca was in charge the entire time giancana was "top boss"

not too mention that giancana inherited the mob at it's peak

he had a good 5 years before things started to fall apart

Re: dumbest mobster ever - 08/23/13 03:52 PM

Keep in mind that Ricca and Accardo both had tax charges against them in the late 50's. Ricca went away for a couple of years in I believe '59 and Accardo had his appeal upheld in the 'fall of 62. This was at a time when Giancana was at his peak. Both were focusing on their tax issues and may not have been involved in Outfit business as they should have been. This last statement is just my opinion.

From everything I've read and heard, Accardo had a brilliant criminal mind. You don't last sixty years in a criminal organization and never spend a day in jail being a dummy. Don't know about Cerone, but he obviously was sharp enough to align himself with the top guys. But I haven't read that much about him. From all indications Aiuppa was not quite up to snuff with Ricca, Accardo and Giancana. But again, he was able to stay on top for some time and eliminate those who posed a threat to him. I suppose it's a matter of perspective.
Posted By: Serpiente

Re: dumbest mobster ever - 08/24/13 01:02 PM

mobsters way to many.Bosses..John Stanfa 1 made a cop 2 Veasey Any philly boss .well Ang just got old. Now Gotti all of them stupid as the inbreding that was going on back ,well you all know. Vic Amuso Casso how do u ruin a cash cow like that .
Posted By: Philip_Lombardo

Re: dumbest mobster ever - 08/24/13 03:08 PM

Nicky Scarfo Jr enough said
Posted By: frankg2469

Re: dumbest mobster ever - 11/29/13 05:49 AM

Frank "The Beast" Falanga----"RICO,I don't even know any Rico!!!"
Lefty Ruggiero----"What ocean is this?"(about Lake Michigan)
Paulie "Brass" Gulino----SHOVE..."F__k you,old man."
Nicky Scarfo----"Salvie's gettin' too big for his britches."

4 contenders off of the top of my head----take your pick.
Posted By: domwoods74

Re: dumbest mobster ever - 11/29/13 06:18 AM

Without a doubt Ralph natale
Posted By: TheChickenMan

Re: dumbest mobster ever - 11/29/13 07:07 AM

deff ralph natale! lol
Posted By: domwoods74

Re: dumbest mobster ever - 11/29/13 10:10 AM

It's defo Ralph natale , Merlino played him like a fiddle using him as a figurehead and not telling him anything . Hence why he was a woeful witness , wot moron believes Merlino had the authority to make him wen he got out of prison and then proclaim himself boss straight away , that's how far the Philly mob has fallen . There a laughing stock
Posted By: southend

Re: dumbest mobster ever - 11/29/13 02:56 PM

Chris Rosenberg was pretty stupid for using DeMeo's name when he ripped off those Cubans.
Posted By: Scalish

Re: dumbest mobster ever - 11/29/13 04:55 PM

John Gotti
Nicky Scarfo
John Stanfa
Posted By: Dwalin2011

Re: dumbest mobster ever - 11/29/13 05:01 PM

Why does nobody mention Jack Licavoli? Those listed so far at least didn't practice petty theft in shops.
Rosario Borgio from Akron was dumb too: instead of buying the police, he tried to slaughter them.
Posted By: Scalish

Re: dumbest mobster ever - 11/29/13 05:19 PM

There is a lot to mention but your right Dwalin2011 he is right up there.

Like I have stated in another post Licavoli was a miserable prick and a moron.
Posted By: tommykarate

Re: dumbest mobster ever - 11/29/13 05:26 PM

Angelo spata.persicos son in law.u know his dumb ass has loot y steal lighting fixtures.fukn idiot
Posted By: Vito_Scaletta

Re: dumbest mobster ever - 11/29/13 11:30 PM

Originally Posted By: southend
Chris Rosenberg was pretty stupid for using DeMeo's name when he ripped off those Cubans.

It was actually Colombian drug dealers he killed.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET