Home

massino showed tiny bit of compassion for vinny g

Posted By: streetbossliborio

massino showed tiny bit of compassion for vinny g - 08/18/13 10:28 PM

this post is for all those familiar with massino's testimony against vinny g when he was facing the death penalty or read the book vinny gorgeous.

So bear in mind massino is obviously an intelligent wily guy. he made sure he was perfect when getting vinny life but when he was on the stand to get vinny the death penalty he disclosed that he was found to be lying in 2 lie detectors.

Now clearly massino was looking to do a service to the government to get his get out of jail card. so he made sure he got vinny life (or helped). But i believe he didnt want vinny to die and disclosed the lie detector test on purpose. anyone agree?

Re: massino showed tiny bit of compassion for vinny g - 08/18/13 10:32 PM

also that part in the book where urso, vinny and one more are having breakfast with the rat james targlitone. i felt like i was there! they all know hes a rat and vinny is chatting shit to him. that weak rat cicale outside scoping the feds. what a scene
Posted By: bobbytran

Re: massino showed tiny bit of compassion for vinny g - 08/18/13 11:00 PM

Was that from the last godfather.

Re: massino showed tiny bit of compassion for vinny g - 08/18/13 11:06 PM

no its in vinnie gorgeous. ive read the last godfather too though great read also.
Posted By: SonnyBlackstein

Re: massino showed tiny bit of compassion for vinny g - 08/18/13 11:18 PM

No way would Massino deliberately lie.

This is well before his re-sentencing and NO WAY does he want to jepardise that.

Re: massino showed tiny bit of compassion for vinny g - 08/18/13 11:25 PM

Originally Posted By: SonnyBlackstein
No way would Massino deliberately lie.

This is well before his re-sentencing and NO WAY does he want to jepardise that.

he failed 2 lie detectors. fact.

Re: massino showed tiny bit of compassion for vinny g - 08/18/13 11:29 PM

There's a reason lie detectors cant be used as evidence.

They mean shit.

Re: massino showed tiny bit of compassion for vinny g - 08/18/13 11:33 PM

okay thanks for the input about the use of lie detectors.

anywayyyyyys he stated that he failed 2 in his testimony in the vinny gorgeous death penalty trial. my point was did he let this slip to save vinny from the death penalty? i believe he did as he is very intelligent and calculated. look at his career, certainly not an someone to let something slip accidentally

Re: massino showed tiny bit of compassion for vinny g - 08/19/13 12:11 AM

Do you even want a discussion?

1. Youre just restating your opinion without any point.
2. You respond sarcastically to anyone who disagree's with you.

Enjoy talking to yourself.

Re: massino showed tiny bit of compassion for vinny g - 08/19/13 12:18 AM

"Now clearly massino was looking to do a service to the government to get his get out of jail card. so he made sure he got vinny life (or helped). But i believe he didnt want vinny to die and disclosed the lie detector test on purpose. anyone agree?"

i asked does anyone agree or disagree that massino disclosed this to save vinnys life. you straightaway said NO WAY would he lie. your point had nothing to do with it. i wasnt assessing the accuracy of a lie detector test. i would love a discussion. my sarcasm was light hearted and meant to correct you without seeming spiteful.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET