Home

Is Mike Magnafichi an Informant?

Posted By: Chicago

Is Mike Magnafichi an Informant? - 08/12/13 09:44 AM

The guy hates the DiFronzo's.
He's been blackballed by Elmwood Park.
He is associated with known Con Man Outfit hater Joe Fosco. All of Joe Fosco's stories come from Mike Magnafichi.
They did not come from Willie Messino. Willie would have never discussed murder details with a goof like Fosco.
He's been arrested 5 times for shop lifting.
He has an addiction problem.
He's broke and never has any money.
He has no known income.
When he pretends to not want to discuss certain things on that bullshit Sportscast Behind the Scenes Show with Fosco, He's already discussed all of it with him privately. It's all an act.
If he would tell his friend Fosco everything he knows about the Outfit, why would he not tell the Feds what he knows from the past and receive some compensation for it?
I would bet money he is an informant. He's the classic prototype: The bitter disillusioned man who has addiction problems and no money.

I am not a Mike Magnafichi hater, I'm just putting forward the evidence to see what anyone else thinks about it.
Posted By: 12thStreet

Re: Is Mike Magnafichi an Informant? - 08/12/13 01:46 PM

He fits the profile, sure. He probably is the dry snitch they accuse Johnny of being. If he has been shelved for 12-13 years though what could he really be giving them? Most of the info is historical and many of the crimes probably have passed the statute of limitations for prosecution. The exception would be any murders and I highly doubt he was involved with any of those
Posted By: ChiTown

Re: Is Mike Magnafichi an Informant? - 08/12/13 02:19 PM

Magnafichi is not an informant. He's just trying to make money and hustling like anyone else. You yourself say he was shelved years ago, so WTF would he have to inform about now? You are contradicting yourself in your hate of all things Fosco. Just like ElmwoodParker.

Fosco was Willie's driver for much of his later years. He wouldn't choose a "goof" as his driver. Fosco certainly embellishes and makes connections when there are none, but Willie certainly shared info with him and again, his connections to the Outfit are clear, while yours are not.

Fosco hates the Outfit and does everything he can to run these guys' names through the mud. Sure he goes about it in an ass-backwards way, but he still goes about it. If you weren't such a fanboy of Willie and these other gangsters, you might commend him for his balls and what he's doing.
Posted By: Tony_Pro

Re: Is Mike Magnafichi an Informant? - 08/12/13 08:33 PM

You could make the case for it. I doubt that he could tell anyone much if he's been shelved for a decade. And if he was an informant of any value I'd doubt any law enforcement agency he'd be working with would want to have him blabbing all over a podcast. He's alive and well probably because outfit people have decided that he doesn't know anything of value to give up.
Posted By: Chicago

Re: Is Mike Magnafichi an Informant? - 08/12/13 08:36 PM

I am not making a case for it, just wanted to see what anyone else thought about it. It's possible he could have been a dry snitch before when he was closer.
Posted By: F_white

Re: Is Mike Magnafichi an Informant? - 08/12/13 09:13 PM

I doubt that he a rat he may be pissed bc he shelved
Posted By: Wilson101

Re: Is Mike Magnafichi an Informant? - 08/12/13 09:18 PM

Do you know what dry snitching is? Lol
Posted By: jonnynonos

Re: Is Mike Magnafichi an Informant? - 08/12/13 09:41 PM

Originally Posted By: Tony_Pro
You could make the case for it. I doubt that he could tell anyone much if he's been shelved for a decade. And if he was an informant of any value I'd doubt any law enforcement agency he'd be working with would want to have him blabbing all over a podcast. He's alive and well probably because outfit people have decided that he doesn't know anything of value to give up.

This makes sense to me.
Posted By: ChiTown

Re: Is Mike Magnafichi an Informant? - 08/12/13 10:55 PM

Michael is a lot of things, but he is not a snitch. In all honesty, he is trying to turn his life around and be a better father and this may not be the smartest path, but Fosco's website is generating a lot of traffic these days and his ad sales at the minimum are generating revenue. People should cut Michael more slack and appreciate what he risks to deliver great stories to people like us.

Don't act like you guys aren't loving those stories. The stories of Accardo mentioning "Al" are my favorite.
Posted By: HuronSocialAthletic

Re: Is Mike Magnafichi an Informant? - 08/13/13 01:27 AM

Originally Posted By: ChiTown
Magnafichi is not an informant. He's just trying to make money and hustling like anyone else. You yourself say he was shelved years ago, so WTF would he have to inform about now? You are contradicting yourself in your hate of all things Fosco. Just like ElmwoodParker.

Fosco was Willie's driver for much of his later years. He wouldn't choose a "goof" as his driver. Fosco certainly embellishes and makes connections when there are none, but Willie certainly shared info with him and again, his connections to the Outfit are clear, while yours are not.

Fosco hates the Outfit and does everything he can to run these guys' names through the mud. Sure he goes about it in an ass-backwards way, but he still goes about it. If you weren't such a fanboy of Willie and these other gangsters, you might commend him for his balls and what he's doing.

Bull's eye, as usual.
Posted By: Faithful1

Re: Is Mike Magnafichi an Informant? - 08/13/13 06:40 AM

I second that on Magnafichi.
Posted By: HuronSocialAthletic

Re: Is Mike Magnafichi an Informant? - 08/13/13 03:54 PM

He's not an informant, and one would have to be a complete buffoon to suggest that he was. Like the FBI would allow him to align himself with ANP.

Again, the seething hatred this guy has for Mags is borderline disturbing.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET