Home

Outfit Extortionist

Posted By: GaryMartin

Outfit Extortionist - 08/12/13 04:09 AM

Sun-Times

http://www.suntimes.com/21804384-761/inside-the-life-of-an-alleged-outfit-extortionist.html
Posted By: Louiebynochi

Re: Outfit Extortionist - 08/12/13 04:17 AM

Seems like nothing has really changed
Other than they try to be more discreet and make the Feds think theyre dead

Seems like just last month solly delaurentis ordered a beating
Posted By: Chicago

Re: Outfit Extortionist - 08/12/13 04:21 AM

Carparelli belongs to Cicero. The guy working under him is a soldier/associate who was an F.B.I. informant.

Now you see why Elmwood Park and Grand Ave retreated many years ago? Why would John DiFronzo, Joey Lombardo, Pete DiFronzo, Joe Andriacchi & Marco D'Amico want to be involved in this kind of stuff when they have legitimate businesses and are worth millions?

Once again, The Feds were right on it and knew everything about Carparelli including when he jerked off. There is no future in what he was doing and the guy he trusted working under him was working for the Feds. LOL

Re: Outfit Extortionist - 08/12/13 04:29 AM

I wonder why FBI informants were saying difronzo was being kicked up money from mike sarno

And then I wonder if Lombardo left the mob, how come Calabrese was recorded in 99 saying that Difronzo had stepped down and that Joey lombardo had taken his place

Re: Outfit Extortionist - 08/12/13 05:24 AM

What F.B.I. informants said Sarno was giving money to DiFronzo??
What recording of Frank Calabrese said that Lombardo was the Top Boss of the Outfit??

Frank Calabrese said the opposite. He said you would be surprised who was really running the outfit on the street and that it was a smaller trimmer Xmas tree. That's what he said.

Please answer those questions if possible.
Posted By: HuronSocialAthletic

Re: Outfit Extortionist - 08/12/13 05:24 AM

Originally Posted By: Louiebynochi
Seems like nothing has really changed
Other than they try to be more discreet and make the Feds think theyre dead

Seems like just last month solly delaurentis ordered a beating

Bingo.

Re: Outfit Extortionist - 08/12/13 05:28 AM

Louie, Read it again. He didn't say Solly D. ordered any beating. He didn't say that at all.
He said he was committed to him which means he admires him.

Re: Outfit Extortionist - 08/12/13 05:32 AM

Bingo what? Where does it say Solly D. ordered the beatings? Put on your glasses and stop reading shit into it because you want it that way.
Posted By: SgWaue86

Re: Outfit Extortionist - 08/12/13 05:43 AM

Is this his dad, think it was really suicide.

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/1986-...morial-hospital

Re: Outfit Extortionist - 08/12/13 05:45 AM

Sr "Johnny and Joey were partners, Joeys got that spot now. Johnny stepped down "
Jr. Johnny just keeps to self now he dosent do anything"
Sr "It's gotten real loose now, especially elmwood park
Elmwood park are the money money makers though , but Chinatown still has the best men"

It's in the transcripts from the prison talks. All u gotta do is read em

The 2 high ranking FBI informants in the sarno case
One of them said sarno was taking money from footsie babe and giving it to John difronzo

Re: Outfit Extortionist - 08/12/13 05:47 AM

Your kidding yourself.
Posted By: IvyLeague

Re: Outfit Extortionist - 08/12/13 05:48 AM

Alleged Attempts to Collect Debts Lead to Extortion Charges Against Nine Chicago Men
FBI Chicago
July 25, 2013

Special Agent Joan Hyde
(312) 829-1199

Three federal grand jury indictments were unsealed yesterday charging a total of nine defendants with allegedly collecting debts through the use of intimidation, fear, and, in one instance, physical violence. The indictments, which were returned Tuesday, were unsealed yesterday following arrests made by special agents of the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI). The arrests and charges were announced today by Cory B. Nelson, Special Agent in Charge of the Chicago office of the FBI, and Gary S. Shapiro, United States Attorney for the Northern District of Illinois.

One of the indictments contains one count each of conspiracy to commit extortion and attempted extortion against a single defendant, PAUL CARPARELLI, 44, of Itasca, Illinois. According to the indictment, Carparelli collaborated with others to collect business debts from three business owners in Nevada, Wisconsin, and New Jersey. The indictment alleges that the debts were owed to a Carol Stream company or an affiliate of the company; that Carparelli, or others directed by Carparelli, met with business owners; and that threatening demands for payment of those debts were made to the business owners. This indictment also seeks forfeiture in the amount of $26,500 from Carparelli.

The second indictment also contains one count each of conspiracy to commit extortion and attempted extortion against four individuals: LUIGI SARDONE, 51, of Franklin Park, Illinois; NAVNEET CHAWLA, aka “Guru,” 48, of Naperville, Illinois; VITO IOZZO, 41, of Lombard, Illinois; and PATRICK WHITE, 46, of Aurora, Illinois. This indictment alleges that the defendants conspired to collect a purported debt owed by an individual to Chawla, who in turn owed a debt to Sardone. According to the indictment, in addition to verbal demands for payment, White and another person struck and kicked the individual from whom the defendants sought the payment.

The third indictment contains one count of conspiracy to commit extortion and three counts of attempted extortion against MARK DZIUBAN, 52, of Saint Charles, Illinois (four counts); FRANK ORLANDO, 47, of Schaumburg, Illinois (one count); GEORGE BROWN, 50, of Lombard, Illinois (four counts); VITO IOZZO (three counts in addition to the two counts described in the preceding paragraph); and ROBERT McMANUS, 43, of Cicero, Illinois (two counts). This indictment alleges that the defendants attempted to extort business owners in Nevada, Wisconsin and New Jersey who owed business debts to a Carol Stream company or an affiliate of that company. The indictment seeks forfeiture from all of the defendants in the amount of $26,500.

Carparelli appeared yesterday before U.S. Magistrate Judge Susan E. Cox and was ordered held in federal custody. His next court appearance is scheduled for Friday, July 26, at 9:30 a.m. before U.S. District Court Judge Sharon Johnson Coleman. Sardone, Chawla, Iozzo and White appeared yesterday before U.S. Magistrate Judge Sheila Finnegan. Sardone was ordered held pending his next court appearance, which is set to take place at 2:15 p.m. today before Judge Finnegan. Chawla, Iozzo and White were released from custody. Orlando, Iozzo and McManus also appeared in court yesterday, going before U.S. District Court Judge Edmond E. Chang. Orlando and Iozzo were released, while McManus was ordered held. He will next appear in court before Judge Chang on Monday, July 29, at 10:30 a.m.

Each count against the defendants carries a maximum penalty of 20 years in prison and a $250,000 fine. If convicted, the Court must impose a reasonable sentence under federal statutes and the advisory United States Sentencing Guidelines.

The public is reminded that an indictment is not evidence of guilt. The defendants are presumed innocent and are entitled to a fair trial at which the government has the burden of proving guilt beyond a reasonable doubt.

http://www.fbi.gov/chicago/press-release...ine-chicago-men

Re: Outfit Extortionist - 08/12/13 05:49 AM

Where are the F.B.I. Transcripts that say that two informants stated Sarno was giving money to DiFronzo?

Re: Outfit Extortionist - 08/12/13 05:51 AM

Let me quote the article since you can't read

" just last month carparelli was contacted by Deluarentis partner "MickeyD"
Who allegedly paid 10k to arrange the beating of a debtor"

Re: Outfit Extortionist - 08/12/13 05:53 AM

You would have never made it in law school. The way you talk it sounds like you didn't have much schooling at all.

The article says DeLaurentis's PARTNER, MICKEYD, ordered the beatings.
If I went up against you in Court you would get massacred.

This is a Cicero thing.
Has nothing to do with Elmwood Park, Grand Ave, DiFronzo or Lombardo retreating 13 to 15 years ago.

Re: Outfit Extortionist - 08/12/13 05:55 AM

Originally Posted By: Chicago
Where are the F.B.I. Transcripts that say that two informants stated Sarno was giving money to DiFronzo?

http://www.fivefamiliesnyc.com/2011/03/new-fbi-document-details-rise-of-mutt.html?m=1

"another informant advised the FBI sarno was still turning money over to reputed outfit underboss John "no nose" difronzo also known as Johnny bananas"

Re: Outfit Extortionist - 08/12/13 05:56 AM

The informant was not a made guy. The only made guy who was ever an informant so far was Nick Calabrese.

The guy who said Sarno kicked up to DiFronzo is a nobody street informant who wants to act like he knows something. Happens all the time.

If it was such a great bit of information, How come the Feds didn't do anything with it?

Re: Outfit Extortionist - 08/12/13 06:01 AM

Really he was speaking in the present tense and he also said " there's a lot of tension with the guys, it's all one system but theres tension. Joeys guys arent getting along not with our Johnny apes but Al From far south. He owned a pizza joint there, He was a sleeper . Nobody knew who he was , i knew. Hes the boss, Years ago you got heads an legs broken for that"

Re: Outfit Extortionist - 08/12/13 06:03 AM

Louie, JOHNNY AND JOEY ARE DIFRONZO AND ANDRIACCHI. YOU OBVIOUSLY DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT AND I'M NOT GOING TO FUCKING ARGUE WITH ANOTHER GOD DAMN FANBOY.

ONE BULLSHIT INFORMANT DOESN'T MEAN ANYTHING. THE ARTICLE EVEN CALLS DIFRONZO AN UNDERBOSS.

BELIEVE WHATEVER YOU WANT FANBOY.

So the made guy informant doesn't know what he's talking about and we should just disregard that and beleive you
Isn't that totally contradictory to your earlier posts
And why are you calling me a fucking fanboy I'm posting the words of mobsters, informants and FBI affidavits
Im gonna call you two. Yeah your new name is two
Because your the 2nd coming of wiseguy

Re: Outfit Extortionist - 08/12/13 06:05 AM

Who said the informant was a made guy???
The only informant that was a made guy was Nick Calabrese.

The informant you're talking about was not a made guy.

Again, you don't know what you're talking about by calling the informant a made guy.

These street informants exaggerate all the time in order to seem important. There is no evidence that Sarno ever gave DiFronzo money from the Street rackets from 1999 forward.

None, because he didn't. That was their deal.

Re: Outfit Extortionist - 08/12/13 06:06 AM

Post a link to the transcript or wiretaps.

Re: Outfit Extortionist - 08/12/13 06:07 AM

THE RECORDING WAS MADE IN 1999 AND HE'S TALKING ABOUT HOW THINGS WERE ON THE STREET BACK IN 1994 BEFORE HE WENT TO JAIL!

He went to jail in 1997. Not 1994

Re: Outfit Extortionist - 08/12/13 06:10 AM

Im gonna call you two. Yeah your new name is two Because your the 2nd coming of wiseguy

I'm not sure what that's supposed to mean.

Re: Outfit Extortionist - 08/12/13 06:13 AM

And you're new name is Fanboy.
Besides, Ivy is a hell of a lot smarter than a bullshit artist like you.

You're quoting something recorded in 1999. he's talking about things prior to 1999 by a few years.

That would be about 17 years ago, Fanboy.

Re: Outfit Extortionist - 08/12/13 06:14 AM

Ivy do you have a link to what Louieb is quoting.
Posted By: SC

Re: Outfit Extortionist - 08/12/13 06:17 AM

How the fuck is anyone supposed to get any sleep around here with all this yelling?

Please release your cap-lock.

Re: Outfit Extortionist - 08/12/13 06:18 AM

Originally Posted By: SgWaue86
Ivy do you have a link to what Louieb is quoting.

The link he provided shows the full article, which was originally from the Chicago Sun-Times. You could sign up and read it at the original site at the link below but it would be pointless because it's the same article as in louie's link.

http://www.suntimes.com/news/metro/41893...de-the-mob.html

Re: Outfit Extortionist - 08/12/13 06:22 AM

I know what he's talking about. He's just too uninformed to understand it.

in 1999, Frank Sr. is talking about John DiFronzo and Joey Andriacchi. He's not talking about Lombardo.

Johnny and Joey are DiFronzo and Andriacchi because they own a lot of property together.

Andriacchi took over the top spot when DiFronzo started to back away during the mid 1990's. By the year 2000, Elmwood Park had retreated.

IN 1999, FRANK SR IS TALKING ABOUT THINGS AROUND 1996 WHICH WOULD BE 17 YEARS AGO. ELMWOOD PARK AND GRAND AVE RETREATED ABOUT 13 TO 15 YEARS AGO. FRANK'S CONVERSATION WAS 14 YEARS AGO.
ALL FITS.

Re: Outfit Extortionist - 08/12/13 06:28 AM

I'm sorry, I'm meant the transcripts from the prison tapes, wherr Frank Sr mentions John, Joey, or anybodys gov name.

Re: Outfit Extortionist - 08/12/13 06:33 AM

Originally Posted By: SgWaue86
I'm sorry, I'm meant the transcripts from the prison tapes, wherr Frank Sr mentions John, Joey, or anybodys gov name.

http://www.justice.gov/usao/iln/hot/familySecrets.html

Re: Outfit Extortionist - 08/12/13 06:42 AM

Thank you.

Re: Outfit Extortionist - 08/12/13 07:05 AM

Louie, Read it again. He didn't say Solly D. ordered any beating. He didn't say that at all.
He said he was committed to him which means he admires him.

Hey 2 read it again

But just last month, the feds say, Carparelli was contracted by DeLaurentis’ partner “Micky D,” who allegedly paid $10,000 for Carparelli to arrange the beating of a debtor.

“They just want you to catch him and give him a f---ing thorough beating,” Carparelli was allegedly recorded on July 5 telling an underling, who was secretly working with the FBI. “I think the guy wants his legs broke.”
Posted By: lic

Re: Outfit Extortionist - 08/12/13 07:06 AM

10g's for a beating maybe should rehink my career path

Re: Outfit Extortionist - 08/12/13 07:09 AM

Shit that better than just being ordered to do it.

Re: Outfit Extortionist - 08/12/13 07:59 AM

Yeh Fanboy, It says Micky D, DeLaurentis's PARTNER, ordered the beating, NOT DeLaurentis. Go back to school and learn how to read. You would have flunked Law school.

Anyway, even IF DeLaurentis ordered the beating through Micky D, that doesn't have anything to do with Elmwood Park.

Solly D. is with Cicero, not Elmwood Park.

What does this have to do with Lombardo??
What does this have to do with Elmwood Park retreating many years ago, Fanboy??

You are so naïve and uninformed that you didn't know the difference between Joe Andriacchi and Joe Lombardo. LOL.
Posted By: Scorsese

Re: Outfit Extortionist - 08/12/13 11:26 AM

Originally Posted By: lic

Its a bit much for just a beating. The outfit just seems like some what of an umbrella term thats used for these loosely connected crews and individuals commiting crime now.

Re: Outfit Extortionist - 08/12/13 11:48 AM

Originally Posted By: Scorsese
Originally Posted By: lic

Its a bit much for just a beating. The outfit just seems like some what of an umbrella term thats used for these loosely connected crews and individuals commiting crime now.

That's not what it is though, it is traditional LCN. Carparelli belongs to the Cicero people.
Posted By: ChiTown

Re: Outfit Extortionist - 08/12/13 02:46 PM

Carparelli belongs to Cicero. The guy working under him is a soldier/associate who was an F.B.I. informant.

Now you see why Elmwood Park and Grand Ave retreated many years ago? Why would John DiFronzo, Joey Lombardo, Pete DiFronzo, Joe Andriacchi & Marco D'Amico want to be involved in this kind of stuff when they have legitimate businesses and are worth millions?

Once again, The Feds were right on it and knew everything about Carparelli including when he jerked off. There is no future in what he was doing and the guy he trusted working under him was working for the Feds. LOL

lol Chicago you just explained all the facts from this article that anyone who read it could have picked up on.

In another thread you said this exact indictment had nothing to do with the Outfit:
http://www.gangsterbb.net/threads/ubbthr...true#Post729816

Credibility is weakening steadily...
Posted By: jonnynonos

Re: Outfit Extortionist - 08/12/13 03:59 PM

Originally Posted By: ChiTown

lol Chicago you just explained all the facts from this article that anyone who read it could have picked up on.

In another thread you said this exact indictment had nothing to do with the Outfit:

Credibility is weakening steadily...

And what's the end game on that?

That the OUTFIT IS JUST AS STRONG AS EVER!

That THEY'RE STILL OUT THERE!

OK there was one Outfit related extortion bust.

Don't soil the bed there, nitz.

Re: Outfit Extortionist - 08/12/13 04:30 PM

Who is actually saying the Outfit is as strong as ever? I still can't figure out one person who has ever said that on this forum. The mob (any family) is a shell of its former self.

Anyone in the neighborhood who read that article would recognize the name Iozzo on that indicment. Large family and cousins of the Frattos...they own car dealerships. The elder Vito Iozzo used to run Villa Park before he was kicked out in the late 80s for scandals. They raided a sports bar about 10 years ago in Villa Park (VP Sports Bar?)and he was picked up along with Joe Silva for gambling and coke. He's not a new player, just never identified previously with the Outfit.

Carparelli is related to the Spillone family I believe. Their father was a long-time Outfit guy under Fifi Buccieri. Carparelli's ex wife "Regina" passed away in June. Tough situation for the little boy Paulie Jr.

Posted By: funkster

Re: Outfit Extortionist - 08/12/13 07:32 PM

I was just gonna bring this up. Interesting.

Re: Outfit Extortionist - 08/12/13 08:13 PM

ChiTown, I gave you personal information on that other thread.
Where's your personal information?
You said the grand ave Crew never retreated. You said they are a full functioning Crew.
Name Made guys in the crew like I've asked you.

Put up/ shut up or admit you were exaggerating.

Re: Outfit Extortionist - 08/12/13 08:44 PM

You said the grand ave Crew never retreated. You said they are a full functioning Crew.

lol you quoted common knowledge on Chuckie English. The guy pry has a wikipedia page. I can also name details about Al Capone. Would you believe me if I said he was my father?

Here is the difference. I know "Chickie" and the Santura family, who if you are really kin to Chuckie, is also kin to you tongue .

What is your sister's real name? What was your mother's maiden name? If you IM me these dtails, I will start a thread and publicly admonish you.

Any son of Chuckie English would have answered my other question instantaneously as Chuckie lived in Lexington next to his best friend, protector and boss, Sam Giancana. They both later moved to the burbs.

The fact you avoided that question shows me you are a liar. Joe Lombardi's nephew or some other sick idiot using the name of a famous mobster and regurgitating the same info over and over.

Re: Outfit Extortionist - 08/12/13 09:01 PM

If I email you those answers, you will publicly admonish me? Do you know what admonish means?

You're THE ONE who said the Grand Ave Crew was a full functioning Crew and never retreated.

I'm telling you that you're wrong and you are on some other kind of rampage instead of dealing with the issue of your precious Grand Ave Crew. You are avoiding the real subject that caused this argument.

If I answer your questions like I did on some of them just to shut you up, you say they are from Wikepedia. So, if I don't answer an obvious question because it's real obvious, then you get mad.

Where is your personal information I requested?
Who are you to be such an authority on the Grand Ave Crew?

Again, why don't you answer my questions about the Grand Ave Crew instead of making it personal?

I can play the same game as you.

Give me your neighbors name.
What is your sister's name.
What is your mother's maiden name.

I can play the same game.

I'm asking you questions about the Outfit and you want to turn it into something personal because you feel threatened>

Just answer the fucking questions about the made guys you think are made in the Grand Ave Crew and leave all the personal shit out of it.

Re: Outfit Extortionist - 08/12/13 09:22 PM

Will you two guys stop this prick measuring contest already?? JUST STOP!!!

Re: Outfit Extortionist - 08/12/13 09:31 PM

Oh I agree 100%. ChiTown has turned this into something personal which is unneccessay. If we disagree about the Grand Ave Crew, which is what started this whole thing, then let's agree to disagree. This has become wayyy to personal.

Re: Outfit Extortionist - 08/12/13 09:38 PM

Chicago I like you and your a great addition to this borad, but you are kinda flying of the handle about something or someone that holds no significance in the real world budd. Best advice just leave "them" be.

Re: Outfit Extortionist - 08/12/13 09:49 PM

He seems to fly off the handle anytime anyone disagrees with him. Just sayin.
Posted By: Dellacroce

Re: Outfit Extortionist - 08/12/13 09:55 PM

Do u evernotice the type of people that disagree with him, just saying

And sg is right chicago dobt let the trolls bother you, nobody else pays attention to them.

Re: Outfit Extortionist - 08/12/13 09:58 PM

SC I'm going to go on record and say that Chicago is impersonating someone that does not exist. He wants to tell you that he is Bobby English. That is false. I am friends with the family, specifically the daughter Carmaline "Chickie" Santora. Chuckie's wife died in 2008 and I'm sure someone could track down the obituaries to both Laura and Chuckie and show he had no son.

As you will see on this thread, Elmwoodparker aka The Don aka Joe Lombardi's nephew discusses this mythical Bobby English saying that his cousin "knew" him:
http://americannewspost.com/joseph-fosco/2432/difronzo-organized-hit-on-chuckie-english/

SC I could have said this all weeks ago, but I was having fun baiting the guy...if you ban me for that, I'll take it on the chin like a man and come back in a week and go back to being quiet and not posting pics.

Re: Outfit Extortionist - 08/12/13 10:04 PM

Okay Chitown, I'm going to take the higher road on this and not get upset. What ever you say, Pal.

All of this because I said the Grand Ave Crew wasn't a full functioning Crew. Unbelievable. Ivy was right. You are a very vicious little man.

Re: Outfit Extortionist - 08/12/13 10:09 PM

lol I don't really take too well to people who use the names of the deceased in vain to further their credibility. Especially on an online forum. Your Uncle should have taught you better.

Figures you are in bed with Ivy. He gets all the winners to follow him.
Posted By: Five_Felonies

Re: Outfit Extortionist - 08/12/13 10:09 PM

if you ban me for that, I'll take it on the chin like a man and come back in a week and go back to being quiet and not posting pics.

nooooo!!! how will the board as a whole survive without all of the amazing pictures of guys that you took yourself? confused

you and these fucking pictures. like was told to you on the other site, nobody gives a shit about them, and they care even less when you constantly bring them up as some sort of silly bargaining chip. the brits have a word for people like you, a plunker! cool
Posted By: Giancarlo

Re: Outfit Extortionist - 08/12/13 10:10 PM

Laura English

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/chicago...9&fhid=2180

Re: Outfit Extortionist - 08/12/13 10:15 PM

It's actually Laura...and funny enough there is no mention of a son? Chicago is this not your mother? Chuckie's longtime wife?

Laura was a beautiful woman...very close with Clara Cerone.

Re: Outfit Extortionist - 08/12/13 10:18 PM

It's actually Laura

Thanks, i corrected her name in my post.

Re: Outfit Extortionist - 08/12/13 10:26 PM

Why would Laura be close to Clara Cerone, the wife of Jack Cerone who ordered my father killed in 1985? You are really mixed up. A man can have children with more than one woman.

Re: Outfit Extortionist - 08/12/13 11:19 PM

Well after Chuckie was clipped, remember that Jack walked over to Chuckie's house with a pot of flowers for his widow and said "Laura it was me, I ordered it and I'm sorry."

Being Al Capone's son, I can say its fairly common for mob guys to share details of why they were hit with their wives. That conversation usually happens in the morgue.

And continuing to openly associate with the man responsible for your family member's murder? Ha! What is this? The mafia?
Posted By: Tony_Pro

Re: Outfit Extortionist - 08/12/13 11:32 PM

Being Al Capone's son, I can say its fairly common for mob guys to share details of why they were hit with their wives. That conversation usually happens in the morgue.

Is this some kind of codespeak or are you really claiming to be Sonny Capone? You know he's been dead for ten years right?

Re: Outfit Extortionist - 08/12/13 11:51 PM

Originally Posted By: Tony_Pro

Is this some kind of codespeak or are you really claiming to be Sonny Capone? You know he's been dead for ten years right?

Tony, ChiTown was just kidding. He wasn't seriously claiming to be Capones son.

Re: Outfit Extortionist - 08/13/13 01:31 AM

lol you quoted common knowledge on Chuckie English. The guy pry has a wikipedia page. I can also name details about Al Capone. Would you believe me if I said he was my father?

Here is the difference. I know "Chickie" and the Santura family, who if you are really kin to Chuckie, is also kin to you tongue .

What is your sister's real name? What was your mother's maiden name? If you IM me these dtails, I will start a thread and publicly admonish you.

Any son of Chuckie English would have answered my other question instantaneously as Chuckie lived in Lexington next to his best friend, protector and boss, Sam Giancana. They both later moved to the burbs.

The fact you avoided that question shows me you are a liar. Joe Lombardi's nephew or some other sick idiot using the name of a famous mobster and regurgitating the same info over and over.

Bingo, 100% bingo. The Guy is definitely The Don/elmwoodparker. Gotta be pretty damaged to create bogus aliases like that.

Re: Outfit Extortionist - 08/13/13 02:04 AM

You guys are way out there on this one. The Don/Elmwood Parker was way, way more of a mob fanboy than Chicago.

I used to argue about the state of he Outfit with the Don on ANP saying what people like Chicago, myself and Ivy say now and the Don was always arguing that it was still strong etc.

I would be shocked if it was the same person.

Re: Outfit Extortionist - 08/13/13 02:11 AM

Yeah, shocked....right. They type in the exact same way, have the same obnoxious mannerisms, and contribute the same facts. They even use some of the same sayings.

It's obvious he realized the "lombardi's nephew" (which could be true) schtick wouldn't work here, and neither would arguing with "protected" users a la you & ivy league, so he created a much more prestigious background for himself & started playing nice. Wouldn't surprise me in the least. ChiTown did a nice little job of exposing him.

Re: Outfit Extortionist - 08/13/13 02:26 AM

Originally Posted By: jonnynonos
You guys are way out there on this one. The Don/Elmwood Parker was way, way more of a mob fanboy than Chicago.

I used to argue about the state of he Outfit with the Don on ANP saying what people like Chicago, myself and Ivy say now and the Don was always arguing that it was still strong etc.

I would be shocked if it was the same person.

ElmwoodParker started a thread last week, that was quickly deleted, saying how much he agreed with Chicago on the state of the Outfit now. I don't know if they're the same....I think Huron is right though...his manner of posting seems very similar to The Don's.

Re: Outfit Extortionist - 08/13/13 02:29 AM

That account wasn't deactivated, he just doesn't use it anymore.

Lol really, he started a thread agreeing with himself? Cmon guys. The Don disappears & this new fella appears almost instantaneously, using the same loud typing style & sharing the same views?
Posted By: StonePark

Re: Outfit Extortionist - 08/13/13 02:54 AM

Chuckie English never had a son. ChiTown is exactly right about that. And the idea that he begat a heretofore unknown bastard son who now defends his late father's honor on a mafia Web forum is absurd. The person who posted as "the Don" on American News Post left more than enough clues as to his actual identity in Fosco's threads. He made a lot of Beatles references and bragged about how he knows lots of people in Last Vegas. That should tell you something. If it isn't obvious that this Chicago poster is "the Don" from ANP, you're hopeless.

Re: Outfit Extortionist - 08/13/13 03:28 AM

Whoever Chicago is, what he's been saying under that handle is correct when it comes to the Outfit. Much more so than what certain other people have been saying. And, for the record, I'm not "in bed" with anyone. I go by the demonstrable facts. Period.

Re: Outfit Extortionist - 08/13/13 03:34 AM

No offense, but the only reason you white Knight for him is because he doesn't bully you/clown on you the way he did under the elmwoodparker moniker. We both know that's the truth.

Re: Outfit Extortionist - 08/13/13 03:39 AM

Originally Posted By: HuronSocialAthletic
No offense, but the only reason you white Knight for him is because he doesn't bully you/clown on you the way he did under the elmwoodparker moniker. We both know that's the truth.

I'm not "white knighting" for him. I simply support what he's been saying about the general state of the Outfit nowadays because it coincides with the known facts. No more, no less. And elmwood parker never bullied or clowned me, Mr. Revisionist History. I've proven wrong so many Outfit fan boys I've lost count.
Posted By: sam2222

Re: Outfit Extortionist - 08/13/13 04:11 AM

This is pretty hilarious. I have been reading the posts by chicago closely since he started posting and watching guys on this forum eat them up. At first I thought he was the real deal but then the posts became so redundant and I thought fuck if this is all chuckie english son has to offer is 200 posts saying difronzo and some guys from elwood park retired. (which imo is plausible)Then the constant attacks on fosco like he had a serious axe to grind made me wonder if there wasn't something fishy about him. Then come to find out chuckie english doesn't have a son and all the guy says is he could have had a child out of wedlock or some shit ?? This is really too funny.... But the best is ivy/wiseguy who can sniff out and discredit any fanboy wanna be gangster within 10,000 miles of utah is all over his nuts like hes the second coming of chin gigantes cock. Old shoot down the fan boy wiseguy doesn't question chicagos credibility because he agrees with him and tells everyone how smart and on the ball old ivy is. fucking classic !! made my day guys, thanks for the laugh !!

Re: Outfit Extortionist - 08/13/13 04:22 AM

Originally Posted By: IvyLeague

I'm not "white knighting" for him. I simply support what he's been saying about the general state of the Outfit nowadays because it coincides with the known facts. No more, no less. And elmwood parker never bullied or clowned me, Mr. Revisionist History. I've proven wrong so many Outfit fan boys I've lost count.

I've been called a fan boy by this fuck head
And that was because I said the Chicago mob had 40 members and he said 30

Re: Outfit Extortionist - 08/13/13 04:54 AM

Originally Posted By: sam2222
But the best is ivy/wiseguy who can sniff out and discredit any fanboy wanna be gangster within 10,000 miles of utah is all over his nuts like hes the second coming of chin gigantes cock. Old shoot down the fan boy wiseguy doesn't question chicagos credibility because he agrees with him and tells everyone how smart and on the ball old ivy is. fucking classic !! made my day guys, thanks for the laugh !!

Ah, sam22. Always has to weigh in, whenever the Outfit is involved. Comes out of under his rock, takes a few shots, and then runs a way. Same ol' sam. Like I said before, it doesn't matter to me who Chicago is. It's never been about that. I simply support what he's been saying about the over all state of the modern day Outfit because it's true. Much more so what you and certain others are these boards wish were the case.

Uh...no, I called you a fan boy (the #1 fan boy on these forums) because you flat out admire and root for the mob. You've basically admitted to it in the past.

Re: Outfit Extortionist - 08/13/13 04:59 AM

But the best is ivy/wiseguy who can sniff out and discredit any fanboy wanna be gangster within 10,000 miles of utah is all over his nuts like hes the second coming of chin gigantes cock. Old shoot down the fan boy wiseguy doesn't question chicagos credibility because he agrees with him and tells everyone how smart and on the ball old ivy is. fucking classic !! made my day guys, thanks for the laugh !!

Ah, sam22. Always has to weigh in, whenever the Outfit is involved. Comes out of under his rock, takes a few shots, and then runs a way. Same ol' sam. Like I said before, it doesn't matter to me who Chicago is. It's never been about that. I simply support what he's been saying about the over all state of the modern day Outfit because it's true. Much more so what you and certain others are these boards wish were the case.

Uh...no, I called you a fan boy (the #1 fan boy on these forums) because you flat out admire and root for the mob. You've basically admitted to it in the past.

I'm the a fan boy and the number 1 for that matter
Are you out of your fucking mind

Re: Outfit Extortionist - 08/13/13 05:02 AM

I'm the a fan boy and the number 1 for that matter
Are you out of your fucking mind

No, I don't believe so. I've read your posts for years, louie. While there's certainly been plenty of mob fan boys on the boards, especially from Chicago, nobody admires and roots for these guys like you do.
Posted By: Faithful1

Re: Outfit Extortionist - 08/13/13 05:29 AM

Obituary from the Chicago Tribune, Feb 16, 1985:

ENGLISH
Charles C. English, suddenly, beloved husband of Laura, nee Gullo; father of Chickie (Thomas)Santora; grandfather of Chuck (Laura) Santora; brother of Joseph (Elizabeth), Grace (late Carl) Urbinati, the late Sam (Mary), and the late Josephine (late Harry) DePhillips; beloved uncle of many nieces and nephews. Service Monday 10 a.m. at Salerno's Galewood Chapels, John Rago Sons directing, 1857 N. Harlem Ave. Entombment Queen of Heaven Mausoleum. Kindly omit flowers. Visitation 4 - 9:30 pm, Sunday 2-9:30 pm.
Posted By: DA13

Re: Outfit Extortionist - 08/13/13 05:41 AM

So people are getting exposed here now? Someone sure has a lot of time on their hands. I hope Chicago doesn't retreat like Difronzo and Lombardo. I actually liked this recent uptick on outfit history.
Posted By: PP

Re: Outfit Extortionist - 08/13/13 05:45 AM

Who was Black Angelo from the old ANP? He and The Don had some good back and forth's.
Posted By: Faithful1

Re: Outfit Extortionist - 08/13/13 06:19 AM

Originally Posted By: PP
Who was Black Angelo from the old ANP? He and The Don had some good back and forth's.

ANP had a few good and interesting posters. Beside the Don (Elmwood Parker) I don't know if any of the others posted here (beside myself). Chicago is not Elmwood Parker. I thought he might have been a poster on ANP who called himself Grand Avenue, but he said he never posted there. As for him being the illegitimate son of Chuck English, it can't be ruled out. Joe Fosco is the illegitimate son of Armando Fosco, and there are plenty of other children of mobsters and their girlfriends. Even Sam Giancana may have had a child out of wedlock.
Posted By: 12thStreet

Re: Outfit Extortionist - 08/13/13 10:41 AM

Originally Posted By: Faithful1
Originally Posted By: PP

ANP had a few good and interesting posters. Beside the Don (Elmwood Parker) I don't know if any of the others posted here (beside myself). Chicago is not Elmwood Parker. I thought he might have been a poster on ANP who called himself Grand Avenue, but he said he never posted there. As for him being the illegitimate son of Chuck English, it can't be ruled out. Joe Fosco is the illegitimate son of Armando Fosco, and there are plenty of other children of mobsters and their girlfriends. Even Sam Giancana may have had a child out of wedlock.
AGREED. ..+1...

Re: Outfit Extortionist - 08/13/13 10:50 AM

it's the Don. Let it go, God damn lol.

Re: Outfit Extortionist - 08/13/13 12:20 PM

He's not the Don. Go back and read the Don's comments. I'll give you one example, the Don argued that Elmwood Park wasn't deactivated, one of Chicago's main points is that they are.

Re: Outfit Extortionist - 08/13/13 01:04 PM

That Chicago uses the same unique, corny phrases as the Don when referring to the Taylor Street crew is obvious ("the Beatles of organized crime"). The Don also mentioned that he knew people associated with the Mob Experience in Last Vegas, like Vincent Spilotro and, to a lesser extent, Meyer Lansky's grandson. Here on Gangster BB, he named-dropped Meyer Lansky's grandson, Meyer Lansky II. For the love of god, I know who the Don is in real life (where he lives and what he does for a living, based in what part of the country), and he knows me. If I outted him here, he would probably harass and threaten me like he did to Joe Fosco. I'm telling you, Chicago is the Don, no question about it. He is taking contrary positions here to mask the fact that he is ElmwoodParker and ingratiate himself with particular users.

Re: Outfit Extortionist - 08/13/13 01:10 PM

I would not be suprised if the moderators notice a dramatic range in IP addresses associated with Chicago's posts because he travels all over the place for "work."

Re: Outfit Extortionist - 08/13/13 01:16 PM

I could be wrong but they do not have a similar writing style to me. The Don was much more bombastic and actually seemed to have a greater facility with particular years; he was always mentioning how this had happened in 1972 or this other thing happened in 68; you don't see that with Chicago.

Further the Don was a much, much greater enthusaist of the Outfit than Chicago; the Don could barely mask his enthusiasm for the organization as a whole and could only be described as giddy about Taylor Street.

Chicago is much more reserved and is obviously far less a fan.

Just my two cents. Again, I could be wrong, but if someone asked me if they were the same person based on their posts, my answer would be absolutely not.
Posted By: bobbytran

Re: Outfit Extortionist - 08/13/13 01:18 PM

So Chicago, the Don, Elmwood Parker, are the same person? And he is indeed not this Chuckie English son?

Re: Outfit Extortionist - 08/13/13 01:32 PM

Originally Posted By: bobbytran
So Chicago, the Don, Elmwood Parker, are the same person? And he is indeed not this Chuckie English son?

Yes, "they" are the same people, and, no, he is not Chuckie English's son for all the reasons enumerated by ChiTown and more. Not sure where anyone else on here lives, or who knows who, but there are plenty of people who lurk on here and ANP who are appalled (and curiously entertained) by his claims and antics. It turns out, people do not like it when "Chicago" name drops and takes liberties with family histories. I could shut this whole debate down right now by typing two simple words: a first and last name (and I not talking about Joseph Lombardi). The truth would come out, and I'm guessing that would be the end of his message board days for a long time.

Re: Outfit Extortionist - 08/13/13 01:47 PM

Outfit "families" (for lack of a better term) are keenly aware of American News Post and Gangster BB because people are talking about their relatives. Some of what is discussed has merit and some of it is speculation and recapitulated news stories. Regardless, they follow these threads. I mean, wouldn't anyone if their relatives we're being talked about on the internet?

Re: Outfit Extortionist - 08/13/13 01:48 PM

I dont always weigh in so your way off there.

this my second post on here and I have been a member for a few months so you wrong again. good old thread killing fanboy destroying wiseguy. I dont post post dipshit cause I have nothing to add I dont know how many members the outfit has (neither do you) and just like all the shit chicago, you or anyone else on here has has posted its really nothing new. Taylor st was the dominant crew, aiuppa killed off the remaining guys he thought were a threat. Difronzo retreated, Sam g made a bunch of his taylor st buddies and he was aligned with paul ricca. I am over the back and forth arguing on the internet (I have better things to do , obviously you dont)thats why you say I come out from under a rock. How do you argue with someone who has no life outside of posting on mafia forums ??I just though after all the street guys you have proved wrong and to be fake, wanna be fan boys the first one that kisses your ass is now legitimate ? Too funny nice talking to you loser

Re: Outfit Extortionist - 08/13/13 02:16 PM

this my second post on here and I have been a member for a few months so you wrong again. good old thread killing fanboy destroying wiseguy. I dont post post dipshit cause I have nothing to add I dont know how many members the outfit has (neither do you) and just like all the shit chicago, you or anyone else on here has has posted its really nothing new. Taylor st was the dominant crew, aiuppa killed off the remaining guys he thought were a threat. Difronzo retreated, Sam g made a bunch of his taylor st buddies and he was aligned with paul ricca. I am over the back and forth arguing on the internet (I have better things to do , obviously you dont)thats why you say I come out from under a rock. How do you argue with someone who has no life outside of posting on mafia forums ??I just though after all the street guys you have proved wrong and to be fake, wanna be fan boys the first one that kisses your ass is now legitimate ? Too funny nice talking to you loser

Amen. Thanks for saying what anyone with a brain/set of nuts on here thinks.

Re: Outfit Extortionist - 08/13/13 02:18 PM

Originally Posted By: StonePark

Yes, "they" are the same people, and, no, he is not Chuckie English's son for all the reasons enumerated by ChiTown and more. Not sure where anyone else on here lives, or who knows who, but there are plenty of people who lurk on here and ANP who are appalled (and curiously entertained) by his claims and antics. It turns out, people do not like it when "Chicago" name drops and takes liberties with family histories. I could shut this whole debate down right now by typing two simple words: a first and last name (and I not talking about Joseph Lombardi). The truth would come out, and I'm guessing that would be the end of his message board days for a long time.

Amen again. The Guy is a fraud & a nuisance at best. And the very definition of a fan boy. The Outfit is his livelihood, namely he Taylor St. Crew.

Anyone that doesn't realize Chicago = the Don is a bumbling fool

Re: Outfit Extortionist - 08/13/13 02:59 PM

"Well, that escalated quickly."
Posted By: SilentPartnerz

Re: Outfit Extortionist - 08/13/13 07:25 PM

Please Stone Park, Please type the names and expose this guy. Complete this lame ass soap opera once and for all. PLEASE!!!

Re: Outfit Extortionist - 08/13/13 09:01 PM

If I go ahead and “out” The Don/Elmwood Parker/Chicago I would be a jerk. Maybe not as much as he is for falsely attributing a bastard son to a deceased man who is not around to defend himself, but I would still be a jerk. I will expose him if he denies it all and carries on with his shtick after his ban is lifted, or appears elsewhere and pulls the same stunt.

Regardless of your feelings about, level of knowledge of, or area of interest in organized crime, people are on this forum because they enjoy the subject matter and want to have a voice or some kind of say in the matter. That is not a crime, and even as someone who is not pro-mafia, I totally get it. For reasons I do not understand, the guy behind these 3 profiles needs to be the expert, needs to be acknowledged as such, and insists on being arrogant and combative about it all. The Don/Elmwood Parker/Chicago can being spewing whatever mob dogma he wants using whatever screen name he wants, but as long as he is talking about the Outfit and Taylor Street and is perceived by a fair number of people as an expert, he is happy.

When it gets personal and begins to impact innocent people, it is time that he rein it in. It is time he stopped being a pompous ass that drags other people and their families through the mud while grinding his axes. You need to relax, Don. Part of me thinks you owe Chuckie English’s family an apology. Maybe ChiTown can arrange it. wink

Re: Outfit Extortionist - 08/13/13 09:09 PM

You know very well I'm also referring to you always crawling out from under your rock on the other forum whenever there was a debate about the Outfit. And now you're doing it here. But you don't care about the Outfit's rep, right? rolleyes

And you know nothing about my personal life so you can quit these desperate attacks. Believe it or not, it's possible to post regularly on these forums and still do plenty of other things.

More like anyone who has the same unrealistic image of the Chicago Outfit that you do.

If I go ahead and “out” The Don/Elmwood Parker/Chicago I would be a jerk. Maybe not as much as he is for falsely attributing a bastard son to a deceased man who is not around to defend himself, but I would still be a jerk. I will expose him if he denies it all and carries on with his shtick after his ban is lifted, or appears elsewhere and pulls the same stunt.

Regardless of your feelings about, level of knowledge of, or area of interest in organized crime, people are on this forum because they enjoy the subject matter and want to have a voice or some kind of say in the matter. That is not a crime, and even as someone who is not pro-mafia, I totally get it. For reasons I do not understand, the guy behind these 3 profiles needs to be the expert, needs to be acknowledged as such, and insists on being arrogant and combative about it all. The Don/Elmwood Parker/Chicago can being spewing whatever mob dogma he wants using whatever screen name he wants, but as long as he is talking about the Outfit and Taylor Street and is perceived by a fair number of people as an expert, he is happy.

When it gets personal and begins to impact innocent people, it is time that he rein it in. It is time he stopped being a pompous ass that drags other people and their families through the mud while grinding his axes. You need to relax, Don. Part of me thinks you owe Chuckie English’s family an apology. Maybe ChiTown can arrange it. wink

If people feel the need to expose the guy, that's their business. The only thing I don't agree with is the obvious motive behind it for certain people here. They feel if they can discredit him on a personal level, they then can discredit what he's been saying about the status of the Outfit today. That's their real agenda here. The guy may be the biggest bullshitter in the world as far as who he is, but what he's been saying about the state of the Outfit today is correct. Despite what others wish were the case.
Posted By: FriedRavioliFarts

Re: Outfit Extortionist - 08/13/13 09:27 PM

I think we should sit around and play this so we don't have anymore incidents.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDL1Yq753KM

Re: Outfit Extortionist - 08/13/13 09:45 PM

You know very well I'm also referring to you always crawling out from under your rock on the other forum whenever there was a debate about the Outfit. And now you're doing it here. But you don't care about the Outfit's rep, right? rolleyes

And you know nothing about my personal life so you can quit these desperate attacks. Believe it or not, it's possible to post regularly on these forums and still do plenty of other things.

More like anyone who has the same unrealistic image of the Chicago Outfit that you do.

If people feel the need to expose the guy, that's their business. The only thing I don't agree with is the obvious motive behind it for certain people here. They feel if they can discredit him on a personal level, they then can discredit what he's been saying about the status of the Outfit today. That's their real agenda here. The guy may be the biggest bullshitter in the world as far as who he is, but what he's been saying about the state of the Outfit today is correct. Despite what others wish were the case.

Lol wow. Here we go again. Honestly, don't you ever grow weary of this?

As usual, grasping for straws...grasping for air, actually. There is literally nothing whatsoever to be grasped. You're still bitter about guys like Sam, chitown, & I bullying you/clowning on you from way back. That's what this is all about. The endless paragraphs of self-righteous nonsense & incoherent drivel. What is the point? You'll never, ever "win", whatever it is that you're fighting for. And we're all curious: just what the heck is it that you're trying to get across? Please copy & paste concrete proof of anyone claiming that the Chicago Outfit is an all encompassing super power that controls the inner workings of Cook County, etc. You can't, because it was never, ever stated by anyone. You're still mad because of the bullying. That's pretty pathetic, but at the very least, be man enough to admit that that's what you're bitter about. It has absolutely nothing to do with anyone making any outlandish claims in regards to the modern Chicago Outfit, and you know it. Otherwise, display some motherfucking proof, kid.

Chicago/the Don/whatever he wants to call himself is a liar & a fraud, and lives vicariously through some odd family member that he had way back when, who was probably loosely associated with the Taylor St people in one way or another. He lives to trump up the old Outfit, and trash the modern one. This has been his MO for years now. He is Not related or in contact with any figures of any type of remote significance. He was exposed by Chicago, panicked, and blew up. He is also completely & utterly ignorant in regards to the structure/inner workings of the modern Chicago Outfit. Everything he contributes is to be taken with three can liners of salt.

I laughed heartily to myself When he name dropped fucking Rocky Lombardo the martial arts instructor. Rocky isn't a gangster & could give a shit about what the Outfit does, but if this The Don character ever tried to get friendly with him, he'd get his nose broken. Just to give you an idea of how deep This Guy's lies & fake aliases have penetrated.

Re: Outfit Extortionist - 08/13/13 09:55 PM

This is all getting a bit dramatic, but was Chicago banned again or has he just disappeared?

Anyway... it's an Internet bulletin board. Everything said on it should be taken with a (big) grain of salt.

I personally don't believe "outing" anyone is appropriate under most circumstances, but whatever blows your hair back.

Re: Outfit Extortionist - 08/13/13 10:00 PM

Chicago and chitown have a 2 week suspension

Re: Outfit Extortionist - 08/13/13 10:02 PM

Indeed I do. But the legion of Chicago fan boys never ends.

Quote:
As usual, grasping for straws...grasping for air, actually. There is literally nothing whatsoever to be grasped. You're still bitter about guys like Sam, chitown, & I bullying you/clowning on you from way back. That's what this is all about.

Except they don't clown me and I'm willing to bet you can't give me any good examples of them doing so. You guys all have one thing in common - an outdated, unrealistic view of the Chicago mob that is largely based on wishful thinking. And no matter how much contradictory evidence gets put in front of you guys, you won't believe it because you don't want to believe it. That's the source of the problems between us.

Quote:
The endless paragraphs of self-righteous nonsense & incoherent drivel. What is the point? You'll never, ever "win", whatever it is that you're fighting for. And we're all curious: just what the heck is it that you're trying to get across? Please copy & paste concrete proof of anyone claiming that the Chicago Outfit is an all encompassing super power that controls the inner workings of Cook County, etc. You can't, because it was never, ever stated by anyone.

I don't have access to the other forum anymore (you can probably guess which one I'm talking about) but ChiTown (who went by Fratto89) over there claimed that the Outfit still had the city of Chicago in an iron grip. rolleyes

You, yourself, started in with the bullshit from the very start. You claimed "no one" ever thought Mike Sarno was ever the Outfit's acting boss despite the feds indicting him as such. But apparently, you not only speak for everyone in Chicago, you know more than the FBI. rolleyes

Quote:
You're still mad because of the bullying. That's pretty pathetic, but at the very least, be man enough to admit that that's what you're bitter about. It has absolutely nothing to do with anyone making any outlandish claims in regards to the modern Chicago Outfit, and you know it. Otherwise, display some motherfucking proof, kid.

Quit flattering yourself. You guys couldn't bully Shirley Temple.

Quote:
Chicago/the Don/whatever he wants to call himself is a liar & a fraud, and lives vicariously through some odd family member that he had way back when, who was probably loosely associated with the Taylor St people in one way or another. He lives to trump up the old Outfit, and trash the modern one. This has been his MO for years now. He is Not related or in contact with any figures of any type of remote significance. He was exposed by Chicago, panicked, and blew up. He is also completely & utterly ignorant in regards to the structure/inner workings of the modern Chicago Outfit. Everything he contributes is to be taken with three can liners of salt.

Notice how I haven't said anything about his claims about who he is. I have no way of knowing. It's what he says that is most important to me. Even if he's been lying all along about himself, what he's been saying lately about the Outfit is largely correct.

Re: Outfit Extortionist - 08/13/13 10:04 PM

Originally Posted By: Dellacroce

SC's hammer could be coming down on some of us when he logs in again. whistle sick

Re: Outfit Extortionist - 08/13/13 10:04 PM

Well, he kind of brought it upon himself. ChiTown knows his stuff, for whatever that's worth, and The Don just dug himself a bit too deep. ChiTown did what was necessary & it was worth the ban or suspension or whatever, in my opinion. I don't, however, agree with releasing any personal info on this demented nut. That won't end well, and no one wishes any mental/physical harm on this poor soul.

Regarding liars on the internet, people like the Don, who have been outted as liars/frauds over, and over again are liars. There is no more need for suspicion.

Re: Outfit Extortionist - 08/13/13 10:06 PM

Well, he kind of brought it upon himself. ChiTown knows his stuff, for whatever that's worth, and The Don just dug himself a bit too deep. ChiTown did what was necessary & it was worth the ban or suspension or whatever, in my opinion. I don't, however, agree with releasing any personal info on this demented nut. That won't end well, and no one wishes any mental/physical harm on this poor soul.

Regarding liars on the internet, people like the Don, who have been outted as liars/frauds over, and over again are liars. There is no more need for suspicion.

If you want to label the Don, Chicago, or whoever as a liar, fine. But ChiTown has been playing the lying game for years. He was notorious for it over on the other forum.

Re: Outfit Extortionist - 08/13/13 10:13 PM

Mike sarno was never the boss. That isn't a ridiculous or outlandish claim. It's a very simple claim about a very simple individual. He was never the boss. Is that all you've got? That's what I thought. Absolutely nothing.

No one here has any outdated views on the Chicago Outfit, no one made any outlandish claims, and The Don didn't contribute or say anything that everyone didn't already know. The south side controls the street rackets, the north side is largely legit, they're moving further away from cook county, blah blah blah. The Don revealed nothing. He repeated himself to no end. In between vicious, borderline psychotic Mike Magnafichi/Joe Fosco hate schpiels, of course, LOL.

Yes, you do get bullied regularly. We just clowned on you a bit, harmless schoolyard stuff, but nonetheless, you can't seem to move past it. Must be rough..

Re: Outfit Extortionist - 08/13/13 10:20 PM

Am absolutely amazed how a bunch of guys who log online and debate a subject that interests us all for one reason or another can allow shit to get so personal. It's one thing to tell each other to fuck off from time to time but WHAT IF THIS IS TRULY THE MAN'S FAMILY????? That's one hell of a line to cross, all. Even if Chicago were being untruthful, why is it so damn hard to believe that many Outfit guys don't have 2nd families and / or kids on the side???? It's one of the practices that flies in the face of all that "HONOR FAMILY" stuff promoted that really is just bullshit. Willie Messino had an illegitimate son -- Duke Basile. Jimmy Marcello's mistress TOOK HIS NAME and he supported her kids as his own while having his own family. Most of those guys have a mistress for the mistress lol why is it so hard to believe that he just MAY be telling the truth and that it is POSSIBLE regardless of how much of a stretch that it may seem to be??? How many Italians here??? If you have a cumare and have a kid with her and then you fucking croak is she gonna put his OTHER kid in the obituary?????? The way people are hammering the guy on a personal level knowing that he is not here to defend himself is fucked up. Sorry SC, but you fucked up too. Instead of hinting at something you should have just come out with it all or not mentioned anything at all. Though people who get into it get banned for a week or 2, your comment inspired all of this.

Re: Outfit Extortionist - 08/13/13 10:20 PM

Mike sarno was never the boss. That isn't a ridiculous or outlandish claim. It's a very simple claim about a very simple individual. He was never the boss. Is that all you've got? That's what I thought. Absolutely nothing.

This is where you go into repeat mode. "He was never the boss." Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. I get it. You don't believe he was ever the boss. The FBI does. Guess which one has more credibility? (Hint: It's not you)

Quote:
No one here has any outdated views on the Chicago Outfit, no one made any outlandish claims, and The Don didn't contribute or say anything that everyone didn't already know. The south side controls the street rackets, the north side is largely legit, they're moving further away from cook county, blah blah blah. The Don revealed nothing. He repeated himself to no end, which is probably why you two hit it off. In between vicious, borderline psychotic Mike Magnafichi/Joe Fosco hate schpiels LOL.

For what it's worth, he touched on how DiFronzo, Andriacchi, etc. are largely out of the day-to-day affairs of the mob. And how there are two or three crews now. This does coincide with the latest evidence and statements from the FBI.

Quote:
Yes, you do get bullied regularly. We just clowned on you a bit, harmless schoolyard stuff, but nonetheless, you can't seem to move past it. Must be rough..

Still waiting for examples...

Re: Outfit Extortionist - 08/13/13 10:23 PM

Indeed I do. But the legion of Chicago fan boys never ends.

Quote:
As usual, grasping for straws...grasping for air, actually. There is literally nothing whatsoever to be grasped. You're still bitter about guys like Sam, chitown, & I bullying you/clowning on you from way back. That's what this is all about.

Except they don't clown me and I'm willing to bet you can't give me any good examples of them doing so. You guys all have one thing in common - an outdated, unrealistic view of the Chicago mob that is largely based on wishful thinking. And no matter how much contradictory evidence gets put in front of you guys, you won't believe it because you don't want to believe it. That's the source of the problems between us.

Quote:
The endless paragraphs of self-righteous nonsense & incoherent drivel. What is the point? You'll never, ever "win", whatever it is that you're fighting for. And we're all curious: just what the heck is it that you're trying to get across? Please copy & paste concrete proof of anyone claiming that the Chicago Outfit is an all encompassing super power that controls the inner workings of Cook County, etc. You can't, because it was never, ever stated by anyone.

I don't have access to the other forum anymore (you can probably guess which one I'm talking about) but ChiTown (who went by Fratto89) over there claimed that the Outfit still had the city of Chicago in an iron grip. rolleyes

You, yourself, started in with the bullshit from the very start. You claimed "no one" ever thought Mike Sarno was ever the Outfit's acting boss despite the feds indicting him as such. But apparently, you not only speak for everyone in Chicago, you know more than the FBI. rolleyes

Quote:
You're still mad because of the bullying. That's pretty pathetic, but at the very least, be man enough to admit that that's what you're bitter about. It has absolutely nothing to do with anyone making any outlandish claims in regards to the modern Chicago Outfit, and you know it. Otherwise, display some motherfucking proof, kid.

Quit flattering yourself. You guys couldn't bully Shirley Temple.

Quote:

Notice how I haven't said anything about his claims about who he is. I have no way of knowing. It's what he says that is most important to me. Even if he's been lying all along about himself, what he's been saying lately about the Outfit is largely correct.

He was never incited by the FBI as street boss. Technically he was indicted as an outfit member
Oh and don't forget 3 years before it became public knowledge before people even. Knew sarno was made. I let rd know that he was the street boss

Re: Outfit Extortionist - 08/13/13 10:23 PM

If you want to label the Don, Chicago, or whoever as a liar, fine. But ChiTown has been playing the lying game for years. He was notorious for it over on the other forum.

Oh, Please. You've got some trivial, pathetic personal beef with ChiTown. He may exaggerate at times, but to compare him to an individual that assumes fake alias after fake alias, throws families under the bus from the safety of his armchair, all for the sake of sensationalism, and to get nobodies on the internet to buy what he says, is completely ridiculous.

You've also got to chuckle at the Don's transparent tact: when he was elmwoodparker, everyone here labeled him a "fan boy". Then he comes back with this "anti Outfit, anti fan boy" agenda. You've got to admire the aimless cunning, if not even just a little bit LOL!

Re: Outfit Extortionist - 08/13/13 10:24 PM

No one here has any outdated views on the Chicago Outfit, no one made any outlandish claims, and The Don didn't contribute or say anything that everyone didn't already know. The south side controls the street rackets, the north side is largely legit, they're moving further away from cook county, blah blah blah. The Don revealed nothing. He repeated himself to no end. In between vicious, borderline psychotic Mike Magnafichi/Joe Fosco hate schpiels, of course, LOL.

He wasnt THE boss but he was a street boss. For jimmy Marcello. He was at one point one of the 3 or 4 people running the Chicago mob
That's a fact

Re: Outfit Extortionist - 08/13/13 10:27 PM

Originally Posted By: Dellacroce

SC's hammer could be coming down on some of us when he logs in again. whistle sick
If it comes down on me for asking him to further explain the "someone isn't being truthful" comment more in depth lol then fuck it, Ivy. Though I've debated people here I've never insulted anyone here and never would it's not that serious. My question was a reasonable one. Out with it all or don't even mention it because that comment started all of this..

Re: Outfit Extortionist - 08/13/13 10:29 PM

Correct. He was, at BEST, the number 3/4 down in Cicero. At best.

Re: Outfit Extortionist - 08/13/13 10:32 PM

Huron I agree with you on this..Jimmy I has been running Cicero since he got out of the joint and DeLaurentis is higher on the pecking order as well than Sarno ever was...

Re: Outfit Extortionist - 08/13/13 10:32 PM

I hope Elmwood comes back, i liked him. Every time i see a parking meter i think of him. Every thread no matter what the subject was Elmwood would bring up those parking meters. I used to laugh when i read some of his posts. He was a funny guy.

Re: Outfit Extortionist - 08/13/13 10:37 PM

The Don is no doubt entertaining, and had a plethora of knowledge & factoids, but where does it end? Lol. Comes back with another false alias of being Milwaukee Phil's butler or some bullshit, and enrages the Alderisio family? LOL.

Re: Outfit Extortionist - 08/13/13 10:43 PM

He was never incited by the FBI as street boss. Technically he was indicted as an outfit member
Oh and don't forget 3 years before it became public knowledge before people even. Knew sarno was made. I let rd know that he was the street boss

An FBI press release/memo specifically cited him as the acting boss.

Oh, Please. You've got some trivial, pathetic personal beef with ChiTown. He may exaggerate at times, but to compare him to an individual that assumes fake alias after fake alias, throws families under the bus from the safety of his armchair, all for the sake of sensationalism, and to get nobodies on the internet to buy what he says, is completely ridiculous.

You've also got to chuckle at the Don's transparent tact: when he was elmwoodparker, everyone here labeled him a "fan boy". Then he comes back with this "anti Outfit, anti fan boy" agenda. You've got to admire the aimless cunning, if not even just a little bit LOL!

ChiTown has done the same thing, i.e. misrepresent himself, albeit more subtly. In the end, at least Chicago got the current state of the Outfit right. Something ChiTown has never done. And you calling Chicago "anti Outfit" shows exactly where you're coming from.

Not according to the FBI. Marcello was the acting boss of the entire Outfit before he was imprisoned. Following that, Sarno assumed that same position - acting boss over the entire Outfit. Now that he's gone, somebody else has no doubt taken over.

Re: Outfit Extortionist - 08/13/13 10:50 PM

He did assume an 'anti Outfit' agenda. He realized that this place is nothing but LCN fanboys who protect their self esteem by pretending NOT to be fanboys, so he made the adjustment, and not surprisingly, you people bought it.

Sarno was never above the #3/4 spot in Cicero.

Re: Outfit Extortionist - 08/13/13 10:52 PM

Not saying The Don or anyone else here is anti-Outfit. The Don/Chicago is the very essence of a Chicago Outfit fan boy. But when he came here waving that flag as elmwoodparker, he got flamed to all hell. So he just switched it up. Don't be fooled, the Guy's life revolves around the Chicago Outfit.

Re: Outfit Extortionist - 08/13/13 10:54 PM

He did assume an 'anti Outfit' agenda. He realized that this place is nothing but LCN fanboys who protect their self esteem by pretending NOT to be fanboys, so he made the adjustment, and not surprisingly, you people bought it.

Bought what? Once again, I never commented one way or another on who he is. I simply agreed with what he said about the current state of the Outfit because it largely agrees with the known facts.

Quote:
Sarno was never above the #3/4 spot in Cicero.

Repeat mode again. You simply repeating it doesn't make it true.

You say one thing. The FBI says the opposite. I'll go with the FBI.

Re: Outfit Extortionist - 08/13/13 10:56 PM

I really don't think it is the Don.

I couldn't care less.

I am just pointing out that after going back and reading about 20 of the Don's old posts on ANP, I think you are wrong.

Their writing styles and tone are not remotely similar, actually.

I am just pointing this out because it seems a lot of people have jumped on this bandwagon all of a sudden and it is my opinion that you are in fact incorrect.

Like I said, I couldn't care less if he's a gangster's kid or Frank Sinatra's kid.

But whoever he is, I do not think the poster who posts under the handle "Chicago" is the same person who posts under "The Don."

And in that case, *he* is not the one spreading falsehoods.

Re: Outfit Extortionist - 08/14/13 12:03 AM

First of all, I am not planning on outing him. Second, none of this has anything to do with the Chicago Outfit. Some of what he stated recently on the GBB threads made this personal for me and a few others.

Regardless of how doubtful anyone is, there is a way to easily convince you and everyone here that Elmwood Parker/Chicago is “The Don” of American News Post infamy, but, if I go down that road and just explain how I know, it would entail revealing Elmwood Parker/Chicago/The Don’s identity, incidentally. In other words, merely describing how I know would immediately demonstrate that there is only one person in the world it could possibly be. Any nitwit would see that, which would be extremely embarrassing for Elmwood Parker/Chicago/The Don. (It would flabbergast a lot of people, and some would find it hilarious.) Besides all that, he also left enough clues on Fosco’s comment boxes for any half-hearted gumshoe to piece the puzzle together in about ten seconds. For those people, I will just say that The Don was a little too honest about a few very subtle things on American News Post. It went right over the heads of the other guys he was bickering with on that site, but it sure hit plenty of lurkers like a ton of bricks. Regardless of Fosco’s obvious bias, questionable abilities, and clear motives, his website has caused a lot of grief for a lot of people, and most “Outfit families” (I hate that term) follow it very closely (lurk). Intentionally or unintentionally, Fosco’s blog stirs the pot for the feds, and he has a lot of people hanging on his every remark. To a lesser extent, some of these same people follow these threads.

Trust me on this. If Elmwood Parker/Chicago/The Don comes back, he will change his tune, and hopefully adjust his attitude. If so, I will drop it and live and let live. However, if he keeps it up, we will have a little chat about a certain quartet. He catches my drift.

Re: Outfit Extortionist - 08/14/13 12:12 AM

Have you considered that Elmwood Parker and Chicago are not the same person? Do you think it's possible you are conflating them? There is a reason I am asking this based on a private conversation with someone.

Re: Outfit Extortionist - 08/14/13 02:20 AM

Wow ?? If I cared so much about the outfits rep dont you think I would have commented on the last 400 threads chicago created bashing my beloved modern day outfit ? Just so you and everyone know, I dont care if difronzo retired or if the outfit is down to 10 members. until they come out on oprah and tell us all about it neither of us will know for sure. What happened to wiseguy the all knowing exposer of fake internet street guys ?? You used to brag about busting them out and catching them in their lies.... but one kisses your ass and tells everyone how right you always are."It doesnt matter if hes fake as long as he agrees with me and kisses my ass. " And BAM the know it all gets clowned.
My point about you not having a life is nothing but accurate who the fuck else has 50,000 posts on 3 different mob forums ? answer no one ever....who has a life.
I apologize to others on this forum for the somewhat off topic comments but as long as this loser is on your forum weather Im here or not. As long as wiseguy/ ivy is here this shit will continue because that is what he is on here for. Its to kill threads, argue and attempt to prove people wrong on the internet to feel better about his pathetic life

Re: Outfit Extortionist - 08/14/13 02:24 AM

LOL why are you rooting for this guy to no end? He was never a great poster. He knew a lot about the Taylor St. & elmwood park crews. That's literally it. The rest was random guessing & relaying questionable information he squeezed out of who the hell knows.

They're the same person. He's sick in the head. Let it go. You've been had LOL. You're all currently defending a Guy that shat on you under The elmwoodparker moniker. Think about that for a minute. And don't give me that "I could care less" or else you wouldn't still be here defending his "honour" LOL! !!

Re: Outfit Extortionist - 08/14/13 02:30 AM

Wow ?? If I cared so much about the outfits rep dont you think I would have commented on the last 400 threads chicago created bashing my beloved modern day outfit ? Just so you and everyone know, I dont care if difronzo retired or if the outfit is down to 10 members. until they come out on oprah and tell us all about it neither of us will know for sure. What happened to wiseguy the all knowing exposer of fake internet street guys ?? You used to brag about busting them out and catching them in their lies.... but one kisses your ass and tells everyone how right you always are."It doesnt matter if hes fake as long as he agrees with me and kisses my ass. " And BAM the know it all gets clowned.
My point about you not having a life is nothing but accurate who the fuck else has 50,000 posts on 3 different mob forums ? answer no one ever....who has a life.
I apologize to others on this forum for the somewhat off topic comments but as long as this loser is on your forum weather Im here or not. As long as wiseguy/ ivy is here this shit will continue because that is what he is on here for. Its to kill threads, argue and attempt to prove people wrong on the internet to feel better about his pathetic life

100% correct. The truly funny part, is that, while under the elmwoodparker moniker, Chicago bullied/humiliated ivyleague for being a fanboy Just like everyone else does. Once he realized ivyleague was in bed with the mods, he switched up his act accordingly & kissed ivyleague/etc's ass, knowing he would cement himself within this weird, bizarre little community of "fanboys who are too cool to admit it".

Armchair soap opera LOL! !!!!

Re: Outfit Extortionist - 08/14/13 02:39 AM

100% correct. The truly funny part, is that, while under the elmwoodparker moniker, Chicago bullied/humiliated ivyleague for being a fanboy Just like everyone else does. Once he realized ivyleague was in bed with the mods, he switched up his act accordingly & kissed ivyleague/etc's ass, knowing he would cement himself within this weird, bizarre little community of "fanboys who are too cool to admit it".

I assure you that he's not in bed with the mods here. I am sick and tired of the trouble that both these pissers have created with their fan clubs. Time to start giving the boot to those of you who encourage this sandbox shit.

You guys want to discuss OC? Fine, do that. You guys want to gossip about members' personalities? Find another message board! Starting now the choice won't be yours.
Posted By: GilScottHeron

Re: Outfit Extortionist - 08/26/13 11:34 PM

this is one of the best threads ive read anywhere

Re: Outfit Extortionist - 08/27/13 01:37 AM

Too bad the best poster left.

Re: Outfit Extortionist - 08/28/13 02:54 PM

So boys what was the final verdict here?

Re: Outfit Extortionist - 08/28/13 03:43 PM

Anyone listen to last weeks ANP podcast? Some good stuff about Aiuppa and Tony Cap in there.

Re: Outfit Extortionist - 08/28/13 05:33 PM

Final verdict: the username 'Chicago' = 'The Don't of American News Post fame (or shame)

Re: Outfit Extortionist - 08/28/13 05:52 PM

Originally Posted By: funkster
Anyone listen to last weeks ANP podcast? Some good stuff about Aiuppa and Tony Cap in there.

They have never been more entertaining than they are now. Mags and Frank are outright hilarious and their Outfit stories are fascinating. I loved this week's podcast with Celozzi and Portillo. Mags sports predictions are also spot-on.

Re: Outfit Extortionist - 08/28/13 06:00 PM

I'm curious about why the hiatus. Wonder if things were getting a little sticky talking about guys who are alive? I also asked Fosco to ask Mags when the last group of guys were made and he said he would....didn't bring it up though. Wonder if they discussed not bringing up current stuff while they were on hiatus.

Re: Outfit Extortionist - 08/28/13 06:46 PM

Yeah I would assume that is the case. Mags is a good guy and shouldn't do things that put him in sticky situations. You could almost hear him shit himself when Albie Vena was brought up. I think he's already made the point that the Outfit remains active and structured. That's probably about as far as he's willing to go. IMO, that's OK and the stories/anecdotes/history is just fine with me.

Re: Outfit Extortionist - 08/28/13 08:07 PM

Final verdict: the username 'Chicago' = 'The Don't of American News Post fame (or shame)

You are wrong about that. I can't tell you why because it was told to me in confidentiality, but just know something: Every time you post that, you are reposting something that is not true.

You can disagree with Chicago until you are blue in the face, but I find it very telling that you have to resort to promoting some kind of bizarre slander on him to make yourself feel better.

Clearly getting whatever kind of advantage you feel you get by saying that over and over is more important to you than veracity.
Posted By: NickyEyes1

Re: Outfit Extortionist - 08/28/13 08:29 PM

You are wrong about that. I can't tell you why because it was told to me in confidentiality, but just know something: Every time you post that, you are reposting something that is not true.

You can disagree with Chicago until you are blue in the face, but I find it very telling that you have to resort to promoting some kind of bizarre slander on him to make yourself feel better.

Clearly getting whatever kind of advantage you feel you get by saying that over and over is more important to you than veracity.

You're wrong nonose. He admitted that it was a lie on the black hand forum.

Re: Outfit Extortionist - 08/28/13 08:30 PM

He admitted what was a lie? What was the exact wording?

Re: Outfit Extortionist - 08/28/13 08:34 PM

He admitted what was a lie? What was the exact wording?

That he and elmwoodparker were the same person and he isn't Chuckie English's son.

Re: Outfit Extortionist - 08/28/13 08:39 PM

Can you post his post?

Re: Outfit Extortionist - 08/28/13 08:41 PM

hes right jonny, he just came out and said it the other day, he said something like his opinion on the outfit changed so he changed his handle name or something, lets not wste anymore time talking about it.

Re: Outfit Extortionist - 08/28/13 08:42 PM

Originally Posted By: "Chicago"
I do apologize for saying I was the son of Chuckie English. That was wrong and I shouldn't have done it, but it was good bait for Chi Town and that other idiot over there to bait them into trying to prove how strong the Grand Avene crew is and to start their investigation if Chuckie English really had a son. It was funny how a couple guys took it so personally.

It was wrong of me but it did prove a point. No one really knows for sure who anybody is on any of these anonymous Blogs. What you should do is read the postings and comment on them rather than trying to make something personal out of it, especially when it has nothing to do with you.

Grand Ave 420 was so predictable as are a couple other guys over there. He was so jealous of my following and he hates Wise Guy/ Ivy because Wise Guy is like a human Computer who has actually read and researched things like an agent unlike these other fanboys who think and want the Outfit to be like it was 35 years ago. I used to be that way and then grew out of it. I enjoy debating with a couple of those guys who want so desperately to prove that the Outfit is still big and mighty. The funny thing about it is that if these guys really want to help the Outfit, they should stop trying to prove at all cost that it is powerful. if anything, they should do the opposite. That's how stupid and egotistical a couple of these guys are about it. They have equated their entire self worth as a person with how powerful the Outfit is today.
I can tell you that the last thing any of these guys want is their name being associated with activity. it's better and in many cases more accurate to say they are retired or have retreated from the street rackets.

Lastly, I was The Don on Anp until I discovered that Joe Fosco was lying about his extortion story.

Re: Outfit Extortionist - 08/28/13 08:50 PM

Wow, well, if that is right, and it seems so, I apologize.

He told me, in that case, a very elaborate lie over PM that seemed believable.

That has to be one of the lamest things I've ever heard.

Re: Outfit Extortionist - 08/28/13 08:54 PM

Wow, well, if that is right, and it seems so, I apologize.

He told me, in that case, a very elaborate lie over PM that seemed believable.

That has to be one of the lamest things I've ever heard.

Once I heard he had the same ip as EP I knew it was a lie. Can't believe who people say they are on these boards.

Re: Outfit Extortionist - 08/28/13 09:03 PM

"He was jealous of my following"? "I used to be like that but grew out of it"? So after saying something for x amount of years he changed his mind after a month if posting on a message board? Wow....real lame.

Re: Outfit Extortionist - 08/28/13 09:06 PM

He actually explained that as well, in a way that seemed to make sense, though it appears to have also been a lie!
Posted By: F_white

Re: Outfit Extortionist - 08/28/13 09:17 PM

The shit people do online that f*ck up all to prove a point,SAD SAD SAD.

Re: Outfit Extortionist - 08/28/13 09:19 PM

"He was jealous of my following"? "I used to be like that but grew out of it"? So after saying something for x amount of years he changed his mind after a month if posting on a message board? Wow....real lame.

I told you that I know this guy in real life. It was painfully obvious who he is from the very beginning. I'm surprised--I would assume most people actually from Chicago would have figured it out pretty quickly. Some of you guys probably know him (or at least of him), too. His knowledge of the old days is decent, but he's a no-info mob gawker just like anyone else on the internet these days. If he ever gets uppity with you again, mention 'the fab four' and that should shut him up pretty quick.

Re: Outfit Extortionist - 08/28/13 09:24 PM

If I asked any of you suckers to PM me your credit card info so I could "check to ensure it was safe," would you do it? smile

Just breakin' balls. Seeing that obituary for Chuckie and his wife should have been enough to believe this guy (kid) was lyin' through his teeth. I got banned for callin' him out on it too.

Re: Outfit Extortionist - 08/28/13 10:21 PM

"Every time you repeat that, You are repeating something that isn't true"

Fuck outta here with that shit. No one was jealous of that sociopathic clown, and no one disagreed with him.

I just can't stand a liar/fraud. That kid's the definition. The way he had You people reeling was priceless.

Really though, Someone should have pulled up the kid's skirt a lot sooner.

Re: Outfit Extortionist - 08/28/13 10:21 PM

"My current source on the GAC is Rocky Lombardo"

ohwell

Re: Outfit Extortionist - 08/28/13 10:36 PM

"Every time you repeat that, You are repeating something that isn't true"

Fuck outta here with that shit. No one was jealous of that sociopathic clown, and no one disagreed with him.

I just can't stand a liar/fraud. That kid's the definition. The way he had You people reeling was priceless.

Really though, Someone should have pulled up the kid's skirt a lot sooner.

I honestly didn't care if he was Chuckie English's kid. That had absolutely no bearing on what I thought of his postings.

For what it's worth, since apparently he is the Don, I always thought the Don was in fact one of the most informed people on ANP.

However, obviously, if someone is, as you say, a sociopathic liar, the better they are at it the more believable they sound, so I suppose it's possible The Don's posts are also strewn with outright falseheads.

All that stuff over there about who was in what crew in what month of whichever year never interested me at all.

I did not think anything of Chicago on a personal level; this is an Internet message board. I have a very full life and career outside of it.

I did like and agree with many of his postings.

Anyway, again, my apologies as I was apparently very wrong.

If I told you guys what he told me his excuse was for the ISP thing, you would be rolling over in stitches.

Re: Outfit Extortionist - 08/28/13 10:38 PM

It was very bizarre how he did not come out and say "I am Chuckie English's kid" but instead insinuated it knowing that many people would figure it out.

I mean... to take the time to do that... it is just odd.

But, c'est la vie.
Posted By: cookcounty

Re: Outfit Extortionist - 08/28/13 10:38 PM

"My current source on the GAC is Rocky Lombardo"

ohwell

is grand avenue still operational?

Re: Outfit Extortionist - 08/28/13 11:00 PM

Whatever, pal. You were had by a complete nut. No point in trying to save face with any of that "for what it's worth" stuff. You were had by a deeply troubled guy, who created histories & elaborate backstories for himself out of thin air. Justify it however you like. You were wrong.

@cookcounty yes of course.

Re: Outfit Extortionist - 08/28/13 11:12 PM

I said I was wrong.

However, that doesn't necessarily make you right about everything.

Logic 101.
Posted By: Tony_Pro

Re: Outfit Extortionist - 08/28/13 11:38 PM

It was very bizarre how he did not come out and say "I am Chuckie English's kid" but instead insinuated it knowing that many people would figure it out.

But, c'est la vie.

Isn't the first time someone's done it on the internet, by far won't be the last. FWIW, he played it pretty well, seemed to have some decent info, Chuckie English's kid or not. He didn't lose his cool when he was confronted about his faking until the whole "fab four" thing towards the end. Decently skilled sock-puppeteer as trolls go.

Re: Outfit Extortionist - 08/28/13 11:58 PM

Originally Posted By: Tony_Pro

But, c'est la vie.

Isn't the first time someone's done it on the internet, by far won't be the last. FWIW, he played it pretty well, seemed to have some decent info, Chuckie English's kid or not. He didn't lose his cool when he was confronted about his faking until the whole "fab four" thing towards the end. Decently skilled sock-puppeteer as trolls go.

Ha!

Well, I guess he was The Don. Despite the present circumstances, The Don, Black Angelo and a couple others were the most widely read posters on that board for a long time.

While the Don had some bizarre personality traits and him and Fosco went after each other viciously to the point where it was ludicrous, I don't really remember anyone ever calling him out as a liar at all... for anything like this or for the information he posted. However, now that I think about it, there was some discussion about whether those two posted under different names... and possibly if they were the same person? I can't really remember.

Like everyone else, it surprises me that anyone anywhere would derive any satisfaction whatsoever from going on an Internet board and out and out making stuff up. But, live and learn.

Re: Outfit Extortionist - 08/28/13 11:59 PM

I was fooled too, Jonnynonos. At least now I will be more skeptical about what I read on this board. I still enjoy your posts and hope you continue to share information about The Outfit.

Re: Outfit Extortionist - 08/29/13 12:04 AM

The Fab Four stuff was an allusion to "the Beatles of the outfit" stuff I presume?

Re: Outfit Extortionist - 08/29/13 12:08 AM

Originally Posted By: GaryMartin
I was fooled too, Jonnynonos. At least now I will be more skeptical about what I read on this board. I still enjoy your posts and hope you continue to share information about The Outfit.

Likewise! I'm not going anywhere, bud.

Hell, Gus Russo used the obviously highly suspect "Double Cross" as a source. Bigger fish than us have been duped.

Re: Outfit Extortionist - 08/29/13 01:00 AM

Yeah, good analogy! The reviews on "Double Cross" were really great. NOT !

Re: Outfit Extortionist - 08/29/13 01:33 AM

The Fab Four stuff was an allusion to "the Beatles of the outfit" stuff I presume?

No it was a reference to his livelihood, in a way. He catches my meaning if he is reading this. I actually respect him for coming clean about it, as weird as it was.

Learn from this. There are a lot of people on here who speculate, but there are others who actually know the people you're discussing and know a little about what actually goes on. You would be surprised to learn that some of the crazy sounding stuff on here occasionally has some truth to it, regardless how ridiculous it sounds.

Re: Outfit Extortionist - 08/29/13 06:13 PM

What is John Credidio's status? Active?

Re: Outfit Extortionist - 08/29/13 06:51 PM

John Credidio and his brother Gino own Chicago Studio City. Both were very hooked up with the Outfit back in the 80s. John lived down the street from "Joe Nick" Ferriola and the Outfit financed their company, while the company only subcontracted through Outfit-controlled Teamster locals and allowed Outfit guys like Billy Galioto and Rudy Fratto to extort the shit out of all movie crews and force them to hire their subcontractors. The tactics probably weren't strong-arm as much as "over charging." Many say The Fugitive filmed in Chicago with the Credidios was an example of what went on--extremely inflated production costs.

Not sure what their status with the Outfit is now days, but I know that Studio City is very successful and they were both involved with the Transformers movies--one of which is being filmed in the Loop right now. I would say that given the mob financed their company, they are paying someone.

Re: Outfit Extortionist - 08/29/13 08:07 PM

John Credidio and his brother Gino own Chicago Studio City. Both were very hooked up with the Outfit back in the 80s. John lived down the street from "Joe Nick" Ferriola and the Outfit financed their company, while the company only subcontracted through Outfit-controlled Teamster locals and allowed Outfit guys like Billy Galioto and Rudy Fratto to extort the shit out of all movie crews and force them to hire their subcontractors. The tactics probably weren't strong-arm as much as "over charging." Many say The Fugitive filmed in Chicago with the Credidios was an example of what went on--extremely inflated production costs.

Not sure what their status with the Outfit is now days, but I know that Studio City is very successful and they were both involved with the Transformers movies--one of which is being filmed in the Loop right now. I would say that given the mob financed their company, they are paying someone.

Excellent post. And yes, CSC is still going strong.

Re: Outfit Extortionist - 08/29/13 10:37 PM

I heard he also owns a bar on rush street called the groto

Re: Outfit Extortionist - 08/30/13 12:57 AM

That was on State St and its closed, there's the one in Oak brook that's been mentioned before.

Re: Outfit Extortionist - 08/30/13 01:46 PM

The Grotto in Oakbrook is indeed owned by Credidio among others (Oakbrook is where he lives). That is where you will find Marco D'Amico and Fat Matassa smoking cigars on the deck on any given Friday night.
Posted By: cookcounty

Re: Outfit Extortionist - 08/31/13 06:15 PM

if D'Amico is retired then what's he doing with matassa at a mob joint?

Re: Outfit Extortionist - 08/31/13 07:52 PM

Meeting Christy Spina to go to Panera.

Re: Outfit Extortionist - 09/18/13 04:16 PM

I wonder how the boys feel about this loudmouth wannabe blabbering for 200 hours worth of tape.

Re: Outfit Extortionist - 09/18/13 11:43 PM

Yep carparelli shit the bed this time. But wannabe? Nah, he's a legit capo with a very tough crew under him, otherwise the feds wouldn't have even bothered with two years of surveillance.

Re: Outfit Extortionist - 09/19/13 12:39 AM

You think he's a capo? All the "in the know" chicago guys never mentioned him or nothing like that, I don't see him being a capo he might be made with a couple guys under him but hes no capo, then who knows maybe there beginning to structure themsleves more like NY, I could see him being a capo then but not with how the outfits been structured in the past.
Posted By: Windycitywop

Re: Outfit Extortionist - 09/19/13 01:03 AM

I have never seen Matassa there and Marco I have not seen there in at least a year.

Re: Outfit Extortionist - 09/19/13 02:01 AM

Feds aren't dumb. Like any other strategy game: find the weak link and attack. Get the mouthy braggart shooting his mouth off about everything under the sun on tape... now you own him.

"Wannabe" came from the bit about him being caught on tape "...expressing his desire to move up the ladder of organized crime."

Re: Outfit Extortionist - 09/19/13 02:04 AM

Where did you see these tapes at?

Re: Outfit Extortionist - 09/19/13 02:15 AM

All in the Sun Times article.

Re: Outfit Extortionist - 09/20/13 01:03 PM

Ehh, they found a weak link in his crew & exploited it. Most lcn guys talk like him. He didn't say anything particularly outlandish or revealing. Nothing everybody didn't already know about day to day Outfit life. And I perceive wannabes as guys on the outside looking in, who will never be able to get in, because of their perpetual goof status. Paulie C is a hardened Outfit tough guy, was given his own crew with heavy responsibilities, etc. He was moving up. Is he a "wannabe" for wanting to move higher up the ladder in the company he is employed by? I suppose every single motherfucker besides popes, kings, CEOs, & presidents are a bunch of "wannabes" then, eh?

Also, carparelli is already back on the streets & just opened a new business. The judge mysteriously released him, against the advice of the feds. They can't touch these guys unless someone truly valuable flips. Nick calabrese was a freak anomaly within the Outfit.

Re: Outfit Extortionist - 09/20/13 03:30 PM

Ehh, they found a weak link in his crew & exploited it. Most lcn guys talk like him. He didn't say anything particularly outlandish or revealing. Nothing everybody didn't already know about day to day Outfit life. And I perceive wannabes as guys on the outside looking in, who will never be able to get in, because of their perpetual goof status. Paulie C is a hardened Outfit tough guy, was given his own crew with heavy responsibilities, etc. He was moving up. Is he a "wannabe" for wanting to move higher up the ladder in the company he is employed by? I suppose every single motherfucker besides popes, kings, CEOs, & presidents are a bunch of "wannabes" then, eh?

Also, carparelli is already back on the streets & just opened a new business. The judge mysteriously released him, against the advice of the feds. They can't touch these guys unless someone truly valuable flips. Nick calabrese was a freak anomaly within the Outfit.

Well, we all have our opinions. I have read a lot of wires and IMO from the articles quotes and inferences he comes across a lot more Frank Calabrese than Jimmy Marcello, but to each his own.

Curious, though, how do you know he is a "capo?" He could just be a contracted guy. There is actually a a few things suggesting that in the article IMO.

The quote "That's what the customer wanted" referring to a beating. Although he could be speaking euphemeistically, would you really refer to your boss in the hierarchy as a "customer?"

If he's part of the hierarchy why is DeLaurentis paying him $10K cash to beat the crap out of someone? Nick Calabrese killed about 20 people and there was never a suggestion that he got a cash reward for each hit. I thought conventional wisdom was that when you are in and they say to do something, you just do it.

In the story he "boasts of his commitment" not only to DeLaurentis, but Mark Polchan. Would a guy who was part of the hierarchy really be committed to a motorcycle gang boss? The way it's phrased (we can only guess) it sounds like he is putting himself in a subservient position to them both on equal footing.

He's dealing drugs. When was the last time a known made guy got caught dealing drugs.

Re: Outfit Extortionist - 09/20/13 03:43 PM

What is "a lot of wires" Jonny? I believe there were only 2 articles about him--The Tribune and Sun-Times. And did they say he was dealing drugs too?

Paulie was released because he has a son at home who recently lost a mother (Paulie's ex wife Regina). The judge rightfully allowed him to go home to not put his boy through more stress. He has a massive new house and had just put in a nice pool in his backyard. For his sake, I hope he didn't close it yet.

Re: Outfit Extortionist - 09/20/13 03:58 PM

I meant I've read a lot of wires on different Outfit guys, and his banter struck me as on the more loudmouth side than the smooth operator type. But, it doesn't really matter.

I'm not saying he's not a made guy or a "capo." Apparently you know him. Maybe he is. Just pointing out a few things I noticed in the article.

I guess I understand if some people on this board actually have relatives in the mob or whatever and hear all the dirt from them. Sometimes, though, it's hard to tell when people are just making educated guesses like everyone else (and leaving the door open for people to assume they have hard information) or when they really know something.

Re: Outfit Extortionist - 09/20/13 04:09 PM

Jimmy Marcello was the #1 within the entire Chicago Outfit, what a ridiculous comparison.

Re: Outfit Extortionist - 09/20/13 04:12 PM

He is a made guy, not a capo. I should have been more specific. He was a part of the group that Cicero made during the early part of the decade.

Re: Outfit Extortionist - 09/20/13 04:25 PM

The Outfit & the Philadelphia family are extremely close with certain Cycle gang families. It's been this way for a while, this Is nothing new. Polchan is highly respected by the Cicero people. The Cicero upper echelon is highly respected & sought after by Carparelli.

How would Nick C being paid for hits be relevant to anything that was in question during family secrets? If hits are a made guys bread & butter, how else do you think he is getting paid that month? Hits take rigorous planning & lots of time.

Re: Outfit Extortionist - 09/20/13 04:43 PM

Jimmy Marcello was the #1 within the entire Chicago Outfit, what a ridiculous comparison.

Look, I think the guy sounds like a bit of a buffoon from the quotes. Who cares.

Regarding the more interesting question of cash payments for specific jobs, I just never heard of it before. Why Family Secrets? Because for various reasons it was the most clear insight into the mob we are likely to have for a long time.

And during that entire trial there was never a mention of when they sent out Frank C and/or Nick C, or anyone else, to kill someone, of there being a cash handoff.

Why would it come up? Why would it not come up?

I suppose the thinking is that if you are part of the hierarchy you are already on the payroll, so to speak, and carrying out specific acts of violence is your job.

I'm not saying it's impossible, just that I don't remember ever hearing about it before.

Re: Outfit Extortionist - 09/20/13 05:10 PM

Not many know this, but Mark Polchan was somewhat of a second son to John "Apes" Monteleone. Polchan grew up down the street from the Monteleone family and dated Apes' daughter (they grew up in Cicero). His connection with the Outfit isn't a new one or one formed over his biker gang. Polchan ran a burglary crew and is a burglar by trade. When August Monteleone (Apes' son) opened his jewelry exchange, Polchan was responsible for a lot of the early inventory. Polchan guy ran errands for the Outfit from day 1...he was just into the biker thing like a few of his relatives.

Re: Outfit Extortionist - 09/20/13 05:12 PM

I've read plenty of instances in New York where made guys were given money by their higher ups to dish out violence. I don't really think its all that out of the ordinary.

Re: Outfit Extortionist - 09/20/13 05:47 PM

The Polchan's connection to the Cicero family is deep rooted, very true, he is deeply respected down there. Apes adored him, and Apes was as boss as boss gets within the Outfit.

But people act like its blasphemous for lcn guys to fraternize with/depend on biker guys. Again, the Outfit & Philly families have a long, storied history of doing close business with biker gangs. It wasn't strange or out of the ordinary when Sarno & Toots commissioned that bombing & employed outlaw guys to help out with it. That's run of the mill, particularly in Cicero.

Re: Outfit Extortionist - 10/01/13 06:47 PM

Nah, he's a legit capo [???] with a very tough crew under him, otherwise the feds wouldn't have even bothered with two years of surveillance.

Re: Outfit Extortionist - 10/01/13 06:54 PM

I corrected myself. I was lumping capo & made man into same category, NY style.

Re: Outfit Extortionist - 03/13/14 09:00 AM

Posted By: TheArm

Re: Outfit Extortionist - 03/13/14 04:26 PM

The Polchan's connection to the Cicero family is deep rooted, very true, he is deeply respected down there. Apes adored him, and Apes was as boss as boss gets within the Outfit.

But people act like its blasphemous for lcn guys to fraternize with/depend on biker guys. Again, the Outfit & Philly families have a long, storied history of doing close business with biker gangs. It wasn't strange or out of the ordinary when Sarno & Toots commissioned that bombing & employed outlaw guys to help out with it. That's run of the mill, particularly in Cicero.

I know it is nothing new and it has gone on for years....I just find it low class and frankly, I never trusted those nasty sons of bitches.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET