Home

The Gemini Twins

Posted By: bobbytran

The Gemini Twins - 08/09/13 08:59 PM

http://books.google.com/books?id=2v-nBIJ...ial&f=false

Apparantley during their breaks in their trial they would do coke in the bathroom of the courthouse. I wish I was this hardcore.
Posted By: dixiemafia

Re: The Gemini Twins - 08/09/13 09:05 PM

Originally Posted By: bobbytran
Apparantley during their breaks in their trial they would do coke in the bathroom of the courthouse. I wish I was this hardcore.

Now that's gangsta wink

Re: The Gemini Twins - 08/09/13 09:07 PM

I wonder if they did one final blast after they were told the jury reached a verdict.
Posted By: azguy

Re: The Gemini Twins - 08/09/13 09:09 PM

That's a good story...
Posted By: jace

Re: The Gemini Twins - 08/10/13 06:10 AM

I don't believe that the extra 2 years on their sentences would worry them much. I wonder if the prosecutors ever went through with it. I bet Demeo did cocaine too.
Posted By: Iceman999

Re: The Gemini Twins - 08/10/13 11:31 AM

Originally Posted By: jace
I don't believe that the extra 2 years on their sentences would worry them much. I wonder if the prosecutors ever went through with it. I bet Demeo did cocaine too.

There doesn't seem to be any mention of that in Murder Machine. Apaprently, DeMeo preferred plain old alcohol.
Posted By: Serpiente

Re: The Gemini Twins - 08/10/13 11:56 AM

Originally Posted By: Iceman999
[quote=jace]I don't believe that the extra 2 years on their sentences would worry them much. I wonder if the prosecutors ever went through with it. I bet Demeo did cocaine too.

There doesn't seem to be any mention of that in Murder Machine. Apaprently, DeMeo preferred plain old alcohol.

Dont suprise me a bit i know that was the 90s but when coke first hit here big 1974 1975 it went wild we really thought that you could not get hooked. And no one did till crack.But these guys must of been hooked...
Posted By: SonnyBlackstein

Re: The Gemini Twins - 08/10/13 11:59 AM

Originally Posted By: dixiemafia

Now that's gangsta wink

Thats fucking addiction is what it is.

True 'gangsta' is selling and NOT using your product.

NEEDING a boost is weakness. I thought true gangsters were judged on their toughness....
Posted By: Chicago

Re: The Gemini Twins - 08/10/13 12:17 PM

Agreed 100%. Only dumb assholes with addiction problems snort all their profit.

Re: The Gemini Twins - 08/10/13 12:35 PM

[quote=Chicago]Agreed 100%. Only dumb assholes with addiction problems snort all their profit. [/quote v v v In that field you dont want to b seen or known for anything like that ,that will get u bumped down ,shot down ,or if you are lucky just ripped of any rackets u have...of course thats what it was ,The youngest guy i talk to in the life is 50. Could b possable that all this youg blood that cant get this thing going could b dope...

Re: The Gemini Twins - 08/10/13 05:16 PM

Originally Posted By: SonnyBlackstein
Originally Posted By: dixiemafia

Now that's gangsta wink

Thats fucking addiction is what it is.

True 'gangsta' is selling and NOT using your product.

NEEDING a boost is weakness. I thought true gangsters were judged on their toughness....

I guess I should have put my sarcasm tag at the end of my post so you could have figured it out. Next time I'll be sure to.

I figured the wink would of been enough of a hint.

Re: The Gemini Twins - 08/10/13 05:28 PM

1. they weren't drug dealers, 2. why not get high while you're coming up on a life sentence.
Posted By: GaryH

Re: The Gemini Twins - 08/10/13 08:04 PM

http://books.google.com/books?id=2v-nBIJ...ial&f=false

I prefer Pepsi myself
Posted By: Giancarlo

Re: The Gemini Twins - 08/10/13 11:17 PM

2. why not get high while you're coming up on a life sentence.

Even better, getting high while your doing your life sentence. I would need something to get through a long stretch like that.

They're up for parole in 2032. So at least 19 more years.

Re: The Gemini Twins - 08/10/13 11:32 PM

Ishould write senter and put coke in inside the card
Posted By: Dellacroce

Re: The Gemini Twins - 08/10/13 11:58 PM

Originally Posted By: Giancarlo
2. why not get high while you're coming up on a life sentence.

Even better, getting high while your doing your life sentence. I would need something to get through a long stretch like that.

They're up for parole in 2032. So at least 19 more years.

Haha agreed
Ishould write senter and put coke in inside the card

Thats about the quickest way to get yourself thrown inside, the prison screens all incoming and outgoing mail, if u wanna smuggle in drugs u gotta get more creative than that.

Re: The Gemini Twins - 08/11/13 05:41 AM

Im talking within the borders of the card. BTW I wonder how the twins are doing in their, I bet Testa probably doesn't cause any trouble but I bet Senter in his younger days got into a ton of fights.

Re: The Gemini Twins - 08/11/13 02:55 PM

Im talking within the borders of the card. BTW I wonder how the twins are doing in their, I bet Testa probably doesn't cause any trouble but I bet Senter in his younger days got into a ton of fights.

Possibly because Senter spent a lot of time banged up in the same jail as Carmine Persico.
No doubt the snake used Senter as muscle and Senter used the Godfather as meal ticket.

The Gemini twins have to be nearly 60 now so their days as tough guys are behind them.
Say what you will about them but they took their Cosa Nostra vows seriously because they never ratted.
Doubt either of them would ever be released and what would they do if they were?
No money
They wouldn't recognise Carnarsie now.

Demeo had the last laugh on those 2

Re: The Gemini Twins - 08/11/13 03:04 PM

You think if one of them flipped and confessed to everything they would even let them out anyways?

Re: The Gemini Twins - 08/11/13 03:22 PM

Massino and Casso weren't released despite turning informant.

Henry Borelli has actually been eligible for parole since the mid 1990's but has never bothered applying because he knows he will never get it.
I think the same will apply for the Twins in 2032

Re: The Gemini Twins - 08/11/13 03:40 PM

Borelli has 2 murders i think but he got 150 years on car theft if the judge gave him 20 borelli would of gotten out because he got the life sentenced overturned. now the twins got convicted of 11ish murders plus a 20 for dealing, the twins probably can apply for parole to but 2032 is an absolute release date

Re: The Gemini Twins - 08/11/13 06:05 PM

Originally Posted By: GaryH
I prefer Pepsi myself

You're sick! Coke all the way!

Re: The Gemini Twins - 08/11/13 06:59 PM

Bobby if the Twins do get released in 2032 i think they'll both be 78. Maybe they'll have a couple more years of mass murder left in them. lol

You know i like shooting the shit about the Twins and the other hitters in the DeMeo crew too but lets be honest here. Those guys were nothing but a bunch of degenerate lowlife serial killers. They would kill guys like us just for fun. I honestly would want nothing to do with any of them.
Posted By: Caemine718

Re: The Gemini Twins - 08/11/13 07:15 PM

Bobby if the Twins do get released in 2032 i think they'll both be 78. Maybe they'll have a couple more years of mass murder left in them. lol

You know i like shooting the shit about the Twins and the other hitters in the DeMeo crew too but lets be honest here. Those guys were nothing but a bunch of degererate lowlife serial killers. They would kill guys like us just for fun. I honestly would want nothing to do with any of them.

What a horrible way to live. When I was shipped around the fed. Prison system I saw testa. He starteed screaming help me helpe!!!!!! As a pack of Y-A's beat the shit outta him and the black c.o. threw him in the hole. He went nuts starting ripping his hair out. He tried to make a break for it one day while in the yard at LOMPAC.He ripped off his clothes and made a somewhat Strudy rope and ran naked towards the fence he made it halfway up the fence before they drug him down and beat him within an inch of h I'm s life.

Re: The Gemini Twins - 08/11/13 07:18 PM

Hear you man, I'm a legal studies student so i was just explaining their sentances. because i find it amazing these gys dp have a liggt at the end of the tunnel these guys were the lowest of the liw, not even cosa nostra but just straight up loons, had they been cuban, they would of done the same exact things or black, mexican, canadian.

Re: The Gemini Twins - 08/11/13 07:25 PM

Bobby i didn't mean to make that sound like i was referring to you.. Just a general observation how these guys have accumulated quite a following on the forums. But when you get down to it they were nothing but serial killers who enjoyed their work a little too much IMO. I read somewhere one of them once made a comment that he was depressed because he hadn't killed anyone that week. The sad truth is he probably was serious about it.

Re: The Gemini Twins - 08/11/13 09:43 PM

Caemine are you serious? I know prison isn't a joke but do you got any other stories about any people of note?

Re: The Gemini Twins - 08/11/13 10:08 PM

Caemine are you serious? I know prison isn't a joke but do you got any other stories about any people of note?

Yes. A lot of people haven't heard about Y-A's a loosely knit prison gang. Just like bloods n crips have sets the Y-A's were beefing with Testa. Carmine Persico wouldn't even intervene even though he's LCN thru and thru. The Y-A's stand for the "Yard Apes" its what they call themselves not meant to be a racial slur. I know they transferred him out because he was never seen again and racial tensions were running very high at that time. I paid the Mexican mafia to protect me.

Re: The Gemini Twins - 08/11/13 10:12 PM

where do they come from

Re: The Gemini Twins - 08/11/13 10:45 PM

I thought it was Anthony Senter that was doing time at LOMPOC with Persico. They had a band with the dope dealer from Gotti's old crew...Mark Reiter.

Was Testa there too?

Re: The Gemini Twins - 08/12/13 12:29 AM

I thought it was Anthony Senter that was doing time at LOMPOC with Persico. They had a band with the dope dealer from Gotti's old crew...Mark Reiter.

Was Testa there too?

He was there shortly. The bop runs a tight shift especially in prisons that are border states.Overcrowding has become an epidemic, ICE, needs to a better job.

Re: The Gemini Twins - 08/12/13 10:44 AM

Was Testa there too?

I thought Testa was at Butner?

Re: The Gemini Twins - 08/12/13 05:55 PM

Originally Posted By: GaryH

Was Testa there too?

I thought Testa was at Butner?

He is now, but these guys get bounced around and have been at several different prisons. Never heard Testa was at LOMPOC though. But it's possible.

You notice Testa is in a medium security prison? Senter last i looked was at a MAX security prison. I think it was Allenwood with Tommy Karate and John Stanfa among others.

Re: The Gemini Twins - 08/12/13 07:38 PM

Testa has obviously been better behaved behind bars than his old buddy!
Posted By: Wilson101

Re: The Gemini Twins - 08/12/13 09:22 PM

Caemine lol

Re: The Gemini Twins - 08/12/13 09:25 PM

This isnt saying much but I always had Testa pegged as better behaved than Senter.
Posted By: Rille1996

Re: The Gemini Twins - 08/19/13 09:22 AM

I wonder what the twins would do if they where realesed somethime. I mean they can´t go around killing people for staring at them strange anymore, they would probobly be shocked on how much everything has changed, right???

Re: The Gemini Twins - 08/19/13 06:18 PM

Originally Posted By: Rille1996
I wonder what the twins would do if they where realesed somethime. I mean they can´t go around killing people for staring at them strange anymore, they would probobly be shocked on how much everything has changed, right???

The world has changed a lot since they were caged in 1989.
As I said before, they wouldn't recognise Canarsie now.
Even if the Lucchese family wanted them back, both are nearly 60 years old and wouldn't be able to go for a dump without the cops knowing about it

Re: The Gemini Twins - 08/19/13 06:48 PM

I bet senter dreams about being back in Carnise in 1978 with the whole crew chopping up someone and wakes up with a morning wood, realizes he's in jail and starts crying.

Re: The Gemini Twins - 08/19/13 08:16 PM

I bet senter dreams about being back in Carnise in 1978 with the whole crew chopping up someone and wakes up with a morning wood, realizes he's in jail and starts crying.

Its ironic to think that Testa and Senter despised Vito Arena because he was gay yet I wonder what "adventures" they've had these past 24 years in the prison showers?

Re: The Gemini Twins - 08/19/13 08:23 PM

Their definitley pitchers if the get it on no way they'd let another bend them over.

Re: The Gemini Twins - 08/19/13 09:40 PM

I dont know ,But he may wake up and say did i really chop all those bodys up,Got to where on his mind 40 years long time..rest there soul..

Re: The Gemini Twins - 08/20/13 04:55 PM

Now seriously. I know Tony testa, joey´s nephew is a clown but do you think he has ever killed someone? and does anyone know where the gemini twins grew up? i knew they grew up in canarsie, but does anyone really know where their houses where?

Re: The Gemini Twins - 09/03/13 06:52 PM

?
Posted By: bigboy

Re: The Gemini Twins - 09/03/13 08:45 PM

I believe the twins fed off each other with each becoming stronger knowing that his "Twin" had his back. Now that the are separated and don't have each others support, they move to another level. Testa isn't so tough any more , but Senter still is a true hardass. Sounds like Persico recognized this and uses him as his muscle. With Testa acting cowardly in the incident described above, I bet the word spread fast through the prison system that he is a punk

Re: The Gemini Twins - 09/06/13 09:30 PM

You do understand that he lied when he talked about testa running naked to the fence? right?

Re: The Gemini Twins - 09/07/13 08:49 AM

I think he might be dreaming that he had lived his life differently. Both of The Gemini Twins are now middle aged men who will die in prison. What they did has to be sinking in on them at some point. Not only for the guilt aspect of it,
but how they threw their own lives away too.
Posted By: Wilson101

Re: The Gemini Twins - 09/09/13 04:44 AM

I'm sure they have lots of guilt

Re: The Gemini Twins - 09/09/13 06:26 AM

Originally Posted By: VegasMikey
I'm sure they have lots of guilt

I'm not sure if you are serious or being sarcastic, but eithter way I did not mean guilt as much as I meant they realize they threw away their own lives. Maybe one of them does feel guilt, maybe neither. Yet they would have to realize at this point they ruined their own lives too.

Re: The Gemini Twins - 09/09/13 01:43 PM

I'm sure their mire angry at the peoole that put them their and blame them.
Posted By: bigboy

Re: The Gemini Twins - 09/09/13 08:42 PM

Originally Posted By: Rille1996
You do understand that he lied when he talked about testa running naked to the fence? right?

No, I didn't know he was lying. You never know what/who to believe anymore.

Re: The Gemini Twins - 09/10/13 08:32 PM

I've always said that Demeo had the last laugh on those two guys. He got the easy way out whilst they rot in jail.

Re: The Gemini Twins - 09/10/13 08:42 PM

hahaha BIGBOY, its so very very obvious!!
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET