Home

The mafia 2013

Posted By: Ciccio67

The mafia 2013 - 08/06/13 08:11 PM

The mafia in 2013 is a complete waist of time,
The majority of the guys that are on the streets are wanna be tough guys
That as soon as they have to get violent suddenly there is to much heat or the Feds are watching or the guy that have to assault is a RAT". In 2013 that's what the mob hides behind. The reality is no one has balls the only family that generates money is te genovese
And everyone in that crew are businessmen and classy, and smart l. But the mob
As people read about I'm books or watch on tv is dead . There are no real players out there anymore . The handfuls of guys that are good guys are gonna end up in jail for the
ignorance of the other guys . The mob is dead and will never be back people aren't scarred of these guys anymore . They don't have the balls to move against and street gangs or any one else for that matter.
Posted By: SgWaue86

Re: The mafia 2013 - 08/06/13 08:21 PM

Lol it fucking sucks huh? Lol
Posted By: Skinny

Re: The mafia 2013 - 08/06/13 08:36 PM

People are people, criminals are criminals.
Posted By: Beanshooter

Re: The mafia 2013 - 08/06/13 08:38 PM

Just give it 5 to 10 years. Now that the FBI has cut down their manpower to investigate them by more than half they are dancing in the streets in Brooklyn and queens.
Posted By: JCrusher

Re: The mafia 2013 - 08/06/13 10:21 PM

Well to be honest the fact that the the mob is dead is a good thing. I mean i know we all like to talk about mob history which is cool but the fact is that the mafia are criminals and for the most part psychopaths. So even though mob history does interest me im happy that the mob isnt as strong as it used to be
Posted By: Chicago

Re: The mafia 2013 - 08/06/13 10:28 PM

I wouldn't say the Mob is dead, just diminished.

The last to go will be the New York 5 Families. That will take a long time and then it might be reduced to 2 or 3 Families.

The recruiting pool and desire is still there, just diminished with lesser talent.

The once mighty Chicago Outfit is in much worse shape for 5 reasons:

1) Smaller recruiting ground with the diminishing Italian neighborhoods.
2) Attrition.
3) Federal Prosecutuions from RICO.
4) Star players quit several years ago.
5) More opportunity for young Italian American men to make good money legitimately.
Posted By: Dellacroce

Re: The mafia 2013 - 08/06/13 10:41 PM

As long as people wanna gamble the mob will still be around.
Posted By: IvyLeague

Re: The mafia 2013 - 08/07/13 02:07 AM

When people say "the mob is dead," I think that's an inaccurate statement. It's certainly less than what you experienced in the sixties and seventies. The way of doing business from the mob's perspective has changed dramatically, and I think some people confuse that with the idea that the mob is dying. It's still rabid, strong, and alive; I just think the days of easily charging the mob — those days are over, because people are engaged in more sophisticated crimes. Their level of concealment as it relates to financial-type fraud and health-care fraud and all the other, the different complex crimes that they're involved in, it's just made it harder for us to track them. So it appears as if it's not as big of a problem, but certainly the mob is still there, and they're still very strong. Their hierarchy is well-established, and it's been established for decades, so it's very easy to replace somebody. When we arrest a high-ranking captain, the next day somebody's there to fill that person's shoes.

- FBI Special Agent George Khouzami

Re: The mafia 2013 - 08/07/13 02:32 AM

Ill accept that for the genovese family thats about it the gambinos
Have shit goin on Colombos even more ruined bonnano don't hve a pot to piss in
Luchese even worse . That can apply to the genovese family as far as more sophisticated
But the rest they take a few bets and can make there mortage
Posted By: SgWaue86

Re: The mafia 2013 - 08/07/13 02:37 AM

How do figure the Luccheses are in worse shape than the Columbos or Bononnos.

Re: The mafia 2013 - 08/07/13 02:40 AM

Originally Posted By: Ciccio67
Ill accept that for the genovese family thats about it the gambinos
Have shit goin on Colombos even more ruined bonnano don't hve a pot to piss in
Luchese even worse . That can apply to the genovese family as far as more sophisticated
But the rest they take a few bets and can make there mortage

I'm not sure what you're basing this on but both indictments and statements from the FBI over the past decade say otherwise.

"The Mafia - also known as La Cosa Nostra - may have taken on a diminished role in some areas of the country but in New York the five families are still extremely strong and viable." (David Shafer, FBI, 2011)

"Across the U.S. the mob's influence and power is not what it used to be, even in cities like Pittsburgh and Philadelphia. But New York is different. They are still a viable force here." (Lin DeVecchio, former FBI, 2011)

Re: The mafia 2013 - 08/07/13 02:42 AM

I'm just making a point the genovese family are the real money makers the rest of
The family's have a few great guys but the rest r useless deadbeats I can name several made guys and capos in a few family's that are piss broke that would have never happend 30 years ago , and I mean capos also not
Just soldiers .
Posted By: Homers77

Re: The mafia 2013 - 08/07/13 02:51 AM

I'm just making a point the genovese family are the real money makers the rest of
The family's have a few great guys but the rest r useless deadbeats I can name several made guys and capos in a few family's that are piss broke that would have never happend 30 years ago , and I mean capos also not
Just soldiers .

Of course there are going to be some guys that are piss broke but saying that wouldn't have been the case 30 years ago is ridiculous. They aren't going to have books and documentaries on the guys from 30 years ago that were broke so we won't hear as much about them but believe me there were just like there are today.

But all of the families have some guys that have money and some are probably even wealthy not just the Genovese.

Re: The mafia 2013 - 08/07/13 02:52 AM

Just soldiers .

The Genovese family, collectively speaking, is certainly the strongest and richest of the bunch. Always has been. But a lot of people underrate the Gambinos. They rival the Genovese in size and are a strong #2 in terms of power. The FBI has said that those "two families in particular, continue to thrive." It's a significant drop off from those two families to the three smaller NY families but it's not like the Luccheses, Colombos, and Bonannos are going anywhere anytime soon. And this idea that most mob guys are deadbeats who are broke seems to be as incorrect as the idea that most mob guys are filthy rich. As I've said before, most of them seem to be more or less middle class, with the rest on one end or the other; i.e. millionaires or brokesters.
Posted By: Homers77

Re: The mafia 2013 - 08/07/13 02:59 AM

Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
Just soldiers .

The Genovese family, collectively speaking, is certainly the strongest and richest of the bunch. Always has been. But a lot of people underrate the Gambinos. They rival the Genovese in size and are a strong #2 in terms of power. The FBI has said that those "two families in particular, continue to thrive." It's a significant drop off from those two families to the three smaller NY families but it's not like the Luccheses, Colombos, and Bonannos are going anywhere anytime soon. And this idea that most mob guys are deadbeats who are broke seems to be as incorrect as the idea that most mob guys are filthy rich. As I've said before, most of them seem to be more or less middle class, with the rest on one end or the other; i.e. millionaires or brokesters.

Couldn't agree more. Majority middle of the road then some broke and some filthy rich (and in all families.. Maybe the Genovese & Gambinos have more who are well off but they are also bigger families so that would make sense)
Posted By: bronx

Re: The mafia 2013 - 08/07/13 03:02 AM

they will be fine, all the families..not too much old stuff left to pinch guys on, most murders have been solved.. there will always be sports betting and union pinches.. any cases that are still hanging out there? .
Posted By: mulberry

Re: The mafia 2013 - 08/07/13 04:09 AM

Just soldiers .

Law enforcement, though, had Albert J. Circelli Jr. down for a different sort of life. They pegged him as a recently made Mafia soldier, a member of the crew run by Anthony DiSimone’s father. “Sources in the organized-crime law-enforcement circles reported that Circelli was a soldier in the Lucchese crime family,” said Joseph F. O’Brien, a former FBI agent and co-author of best-seller Boss of Bosses. If he wasn’t connected then, some wondered, where did he get the cash for all those fancy cars? He had eight cars registered to his name: five Cadillacs, a Chevy, a Ferrari, and a Lincoln. That night, he’d taken the Lincoln to Rao’s, where parking was always available.

This Circelli guy, who nobody had ever heard of until he was killed at Rao's, certainly didn't seem broke. Five Cadillacs and a Ferrari. That's not broke. There's still money to be made out there for any guys with ambition.

NYMAG

Re: The mafia 2013 - 08/07/13 04:20 AM

That was at least 10years ago and I'm sure he had legit money because to have 5 caddys and a Ferrari,u have to be on paper loaded and like I said I'm sure that wasa good 10 years ago. There guys out there with legit money, we all can be rich. Legit.
Posted By: bobbytran

Re: The mafia 2013 - 08/07/13 04:44 AM

The mob just like any other organized crime group has evolved. The big moneys in like the above post said, financial, health care fraud scams. To do this you dont need violence. And with the street rackets, a gambler doesn't pay, you black ball them and make sure they can't place any action elsewhere. Union problem, you call a strike. Maybe today their aren't guys getting bang bang'd in brooklyn in broad daylight, and maybe not a bunch of guys hanging out at a social club, but it's still their.

Re: The mafia 2013 - 08/07/13 12:18 PM

Maybe select few guys run scams like that , but it's very rare
They lost there power, now days who ever has a few bucks has it from legit money.
The Russians Chinese blacks all took over hands on rackets. Take 18th ave Brooklyn
Gambino "stronghold" is all Chinese , they all sold out there block , Chinese have whore houses on every corner I no for sure they dnt get any money from them.
Capos in the family who legit don't have much have trouble paying their mortgage and can't afford to have enough cars in the house for there kids to drive.
It has all changed these sophisticated crimes there are rare that an Italian Icn family runs them.
Posted By: DA13

Re: The mafia 2013 - 08/07/13 12:58 PM

Hey Cic I was wondering about this the other day, is there a tax on vices such as "massage parlors" and gambling dens with the influx of Chinese along 18th ave?
Posted By: Jimmy_Two_Times

Re: The mafia 2013 - 08/07/13 01:12 PM

My question is, does the mob need to be big to be successful? I would argue, not at all. If being smaller means recruiting and retaining a more trusted cadre, making less than before but still in the millions, and avoiding unnecessary law enforcement busts/probes/arrests, then I would say that is a very successful group, strategically adapting the times with an eye toward the future.
Posted By: HuronSocialAthletic

Re: The mafia 2013 - 08/07/13 02:23 PM

NY & Chicago aren't going anywhere anytime soon. It's dead everywhere else outside of Italia/Sicilia.

Re: The mafia 2013 - 08/07/13 02:51 PM

The mob is alive also in canada they put newyork in their pocket down there .

The Chinese don't kick shit up to Italians on 18thave
There who're houses near Kids houses italian places the 3 that are left
20,30 years ago that would have never happend.

Re: The mafia 2013 - 08/07/13 04:06 PM

Right, Canada as well.

The gambling in the Chinatown district here in Chicago is still controlled by the Italians.

Re: The mafia 2013 - 08/07/13 04:19 PM

Originally Posted By: HuronSocialAthletic
NY & Chicago aren't going anywhere anytime soon. It's dead everywhere else outside of Italia/Sicilia.

Philly and boston r doing just as well as chicago
Originally Posted By: bronx
they will be fine, all the families..not too much old stuff left to pinch guys on, most murders have been solved.. there will always be sports betting and union pinches.. any cases that are still hanging out there? .

I think the biggest casee that still hanging out in the open is the big luchese gambling bust from like 5 years ago againstmadonna and dinapoli and a bunch of other lower level guys. The prosuctirs wanna bring it to trial and the defense wants the charges dropped over a bunch of technacalities and theyve been litigating about it for years
Posted By: DA13

Re: The mafia 2013 - 08/07/13 04:23 PM

I wonder why? It seems like easy money.

Re: The mafia 2013 - 08/07/13 04:32 PM

Now keeping a gambling case open for nearly 6 years is a waste of tax payer money. If this was a huge rico with murder and the whole kitten caboodal than you gotta fight it out in court to get the convictions, but gambling, offer the guys probation most of the guys will be right back in prison soon anyways.
Posted By: SonnyBlackstein

Re: The mafia 2013 - 08/07/13 04:44 PM

Regards the Luchesse bust.

Fantastic judicial system.

Imagine some of these guys are innocent (NOT saying they are) and your locked up for 6 years awaiting trial!

I thought the constitution guaranteed a right to a quick trial?

Re: The mafia 2013 - 08/07/13 04:48 PM

Philly & Boston are not to be mentioned with NY & Chicago.
Posted By: cheech

Re: The mafia 2013 - 08/07/13 07:27 PM

ive said this before and ill say it again...no one i know that gets money tax free wants anything to do with the mafia....the ones that did are currently incarcerated

do your own thing on the low get a real job keep to yourself and youll have a better shot than if you were connected

my opinion

Re: The mafia 2013 - 08/07/13 07:32 PM

Why the fuck r u puting new york and chicago in the same sentance like their equals, thats a laugh, now i absolutely hate the ny and chicago debate like wer arguing who has the better football team but some1has to keep all u little outfit cheerleaders in line. And u can defiantly put boston and philly in the same category as chicago, i wouldnt b surprised if they both outast the outfit.

Re: The mafia 2013 - 08/07/13 07:36 PM

Lol damn saying the outfit is equal to new york is like saying obama is a good president.

Re: The mafia 2013 - 08/07/13 07:55 PM

I agree. Anytime before 1985, you could have made a very strong argument that Chicago was on an equal par with any of the New York 5 Families.
However, in 2013, it's not even close.

Genovese
Gambino

Lucchese
Colombo
Bonnano

New Jersey
Philly
Chicago
New England
Detroit

Note: Lucchese, Colombo & Bonnano are all basically equally give or take a little.

Note: New Jersey, Philly, Chicago, New England, Detroit are all basically on the same level give or take a little.

Chicago has dropped significantly because of:
1) Strawman Case 1985
2) DiFronzo, Lombardo retreatment several years ago
3) RICO Act and general attrition.

Chicago is not on the same level as the 5 Families in New York like years ago.
No fucking way.

Re: The mafia 2013 - 08/07/13 10:47 PM

Maybe select few guys run scams like that , but it's very rare
They lost there power, now days who ever has a few bucks has it from legit money.
The Russians Chinese blacks all took over hands on rackets. Take 18th ave Brooklyn
Gambino "stronghold" is all Chinese , they all sold out there block , Chinese have whore houses on every corner I no for sure they dnt get any money from them.
Capos in the family who legit don't have much have trouble paying their mortgage and can't afford to have enough cars in the house for there kids to drive.
It has all changed these sophisticated crimes there are rare that an Italian Icn family runs them.

I'll ask again, how closely do you follow mob indictments? From the looks of it, not very. I can give you example after example of the mob in New York still being very active, very diversified (including in sophisticated crimes), as well as make a very strong case that it's still the strongest organized crime group in the Tri-State area.

The Chicago family is much closer to the Philadelphia or Boston families, in both size and scope, than it is any of the New York families today.

Re: The mafia 2013 - 08/07/13 11:32 PM

What do you follow a couple of morons who take action on sports? Give me some examples ivy , besides trucchio what real money makers got picked up lately.
Strongest organized crime group amongst themselves blacks Spanish Russian Chinese they have balls and money , Italians have sports and card games wohooo in America Italy is a diff story . I'm Italian and was obsessed with the mob but it's nuttin now

Re: The mafia 2013 - 08/08/13 12:21 AM

No one is putting Chicago & NY on the same level. There is obviously a giant gap between the two.

However, Philly & Boston are mom & pop shops compared to the Outfit at this point. That is not debatable.

Re: The mafia 2013 - 08/08/13 12:25 AM

Actually it is very debatable, all 3 r pretty much street operations whose main income comes from gambling, and they all have pretty much the same manpower.

Re: The mafia 2013 - 08/08/13 12:26 AM

Anyone that copies & pastes "leaked" federal information is a non-contributor around here. This is information that is regularly fabricated for various reasons, and easily obtained by pedestrians.

Here, I'll paste a link to this week's weather report & claim it's breaking, inside news.

Re: The mafia 2013 - 08/08/13 12:29 AM

What fuck r u talking about??? I didnt copy and paste anything. What about what i said is wrong?? And as for being a non contributor you make up and exagerate bullshit to make the outfit seem as powerful as it is in your head, how is that contributing to anything??
Posted By: TonyBoy117

Re: The mafia 2013 - 08/08/13 12:37 AM

First Philly, than New England, then Chicago, just my opinion as far as activity

Re: The mafia 2013 - 08/08/13 12:39 AM

Again, neither are even close to Chicago. Maybe in terms of "made guys", which obviously works much differently within the Outfit. Other than that, not even close.

Re: The mafia 2013 - 08/08/13 12:40 AM

Philly especially is a laughing stock & will be gone within the next 20 years.

Re: The mafia 2013 - 08/08/13 12:48 AM

"Neither r even close to chicago" in terms of what may i ask? And when i said manpower i didnt jus mean made guys(which may have meant a different thing in the past for chicago but its pretty much the same thing now) i meant made guys + associates and all 3 r pretty much even.

Re: The mafia 2013 - 08/08/13 01:10 AM

@Ciccio67: the blacks couldn't organize a fuck in a brothel and the SPANISH?!?!?

Russians are overrated though there, the Chinese will never be a force outside their own community.

NY (in order, ORGANISED):
1. Italian
2. Mexican/south American (drugs)
3. Russian
4. Albanian/Chinese

@Huron: Chicago is on a par with Philly and possibly NE. This is not debatable. The outfit is a SHELL of itself.

End of story.

Re: The mafia 2013 - 08/08/13 01:48 AM

Thank God we don't have to be Politically Correct on these Forums.
Blacks are the worst organized. They are almost basically not organized at all except for their own little neighborhood Cells. They are constantly killing each other.

The Police,(we're not even talking about the Politicians or any other powerful Public figures who could help them) hate their guts.
The biggest enemies of Black Gangsters are other Black Gangsters and the Police, in that order.

Re: The mafia 2013 - 08/08/13 02:06 AM

Philly is a laughingstock. They are all brokesters, the UB Angelina got beat up by a drug dealer and no retaliation. The ex-boss was a street punk Joey Merlino. Can you imagine where a guy like Merlino would be in the pecking order in Chicago? You have a rat like Previte living in the open in NJ. How many guys does Philly have on the street that are feared and respected? How many big earners do they have? It's not even close between Philly and Chicago in terms of wealth and quality.

Re: The mafia 2013 - 08/08/13 02:08 AM

Originally Posted By: Chicago
Thank God we don't have to be Politically Correct on these Forums.
Blacks are the worst organized. They are almost basically not organized at all except for their own little neighborhood Cells. They are constantly killing each other.

The Police,(we're not even talking about the Politicians or any other powerful Public figures who could help them) hate their guts.
The biggest enemies of Black Gangsters are other Black Gangsters and the Police, in that order.

Smart gangsters make friends with the cops. Stupid gangsters make enemies with the cops.
Posted By: JoeySmokesBalls123

Re: The mafia 2013 - 08/08/13 02:45 AM

The mafia in 2013 is a complete waist of time,
The majority of the guys that are on the streets are wanna be tough guys
That as soon as they have to get violent suddenly there is to much heat or the Feds are watching or the guy that have to assault is a RAT". In 2013 that's what the mob hides behind. The reality is no one has balls the only family that generates money is te genovese
And everyone in that crew are businessmen and classy, and smart l. But the mob
As people read about I'm books or watch on tv is dead . There are no real players out there anymore . The handfuls of guys that are good guys are gonna end up in jail for the
ignorance of the other guys . The mob is dead and will never be back people aren't scarred of these guys anymore . They don't have the balls to move against and street gangs or any one else for that matter.

You have no idea what the fuck your talking about. No balls huh? surveillence stops them hahaha please huh. Some how you know what the fuck guys are making get the fuck outta the room guy. Mr fuckin internet browser calling people wanna be tough guys.

Re: The mafia 2013 - 08/08/13 04:10 AM

You have no idea wtf you are talkin about ,
If the mob was what it was mob wives wouldn't be
There dads husband would be all dead ,
You wouldn't have John elite walking around queens after he ratted
On gotti jr or anyone.
You have the boss of Elizabeth frank Guaracci went to go shake
Down a pizza place and the manager calld the cops on him no repercussions,
Nicky santoro was so broke his mistress had to loan him money,
You watch to much tv and have no idea what the streets are these days mob guys can only Act tough amongst themselves . You have bosses that still live at home with there mom and doesnt produce money for his family .
It's not what it was if ur such a know It all give me facts otherwise shut the fuck up and stop Watchin goodfellas . I no made guys that got beat down on 13 ave and the guys who kicked his ass are still walkin . Name me a racket they hve besides sports and shy-

Also I see how the mob big shots preserve there area 18th ave is all Chinese
Mulberry street is a block and full of morons like you ,
Redhook is all yuppies.

Or how could we forget joey sclafani gus boys son marrying a mob wive who's dads a capo and making a spectical out of it by him attending his wedding on the phone

Or hmmm gravanos daughter walkin around with other mob guys kids or whatever and that's ok right? Her dad ratted out all of fuckin ny yea real power
Posted By: 123JoeSchmo

Re: The mafia 2013 - 08/08/13 04:31 AM

Ciccio I honestly don't think they're as weak as you make them out to be but that's only my opinion nothing more

Re: The mafia 2013 - 08/08/13 04:40 AM

Hey we are all entitled to our opinion I respect that , but some people think they no and have no idea. And wanna judge me that's messed up
I respect everyone's opinion .
Posted By: 123JoeSchmo

Re: The mafia 2013 - 08/08/13 04:46 AM

Hey we are all entitled to our opinion I respect that , but some people think they no and have no idea. And wanna judge me that's messed up
I respect everyone's opinion .

I'll PM ya

Re: The mafia 2013 - 08/08/13 06:41 AM

What do you follow a couple of morons who take action on sports? Give me some examples ivy , besides trucchio what real money makers got picked up lately.
Strongest organized crime group amongst themselves blacks Spanish Russian Chinese they have balls and money , Italians have sports and card games wohooo in America Italy is a diff story . I'm Italian and was obsessed with the mob but it's nuttin now

First, I follow the mob so I don't come on this board and make uninformed statements. Second, it's frustrating that you make these statements and then expect me to provide the info that you should have been familiar with from the start. Third, considering how uninformed you apparently are about the Italian mob, I expect you're not in much of a position to comment on the "balls and money" of other OC groups.

Regardless of you dismissing things like sports betting, that racket brings in millions upon millions for the mob. I don't know, maybe it's not exotic enough for you. But look at the gambling cases in recent years involving guys like Anthony Giovaniello, Ralph Perna, Carmen Cicalese, Nick Corozzo, Carl Palo, John DeFroscia, Nicky Santora, Joseph Fafone, Carmine Sciandra, Anthony Croce, Michael Palmaccio, Joseph Stentella, Vincent Romano, Joe Sarcinella, Pepe LaScala, Dean DePreta, Vinny Basciano Jr, and Richard Crossan to see why it's the #1 money maker for the mob.

"What you see is a whole change on how they’re earning and how they’re creating power," Robert Buccino, a veteran New Jersey organized crime expert and longtime chief of detectives for the Union County Prosecutor’s Office, says of the mob. "It seems like any big money making is all about internet gambling now. It’s changed."

Big time scams? Read about the $12 million case involving Nicky Scarfo Jr and First Plus Financial. Or the Gambino timeshare telemarketing scheme in Florida. Or Dominick Devito's multi-million dollar real estate scheme. Or Vinny Artuso's multi-million telemarketing and real estate scheme. Or the $20 million pump and dump stock scam involving guys from the three smaller NY families like Joseph Baudanza, John Baudanza, and Ronald Giallanzo.

Drugs? The Trucchio crew alone brought in tens of millions of dollars in cocaine, marijuana, and ecstasy from the late 1990's to 2010. Read about the two tons of marijuana smuggled into the country by an operation that included Bonanno associates John Venizelos and Alessandro Taloni. Or a similar marijuana smuggling operation, involving Vinny Basciano and Nicholas Pisciotti, that brought in over $18 million worth of marijuana up to 2004. Read about Joseph Zaffuto and the million dollar oxycodone ring.

Unions? Read about the Genovese and Colombo families and the Operating Engineers Union. Read about the Genovese family and the Carpenters Union and Journeyman & Allied Trades Union. Read about the Genovese and Gambinos and a dozen ILA locals in New York, New Jersey, and Florida. Read about Matty Ianniello and IBT Local 1181. The Fazios and the United Food & Commercial Workers Union. The Gambinos still holding sway over IBT Local 282's benefit funds. Read about the Genovese extorting dock workers in Jersey or the Gambinos extorting trucking companies. Read about the Carmine Franco case involving the mob and the garbage business in parts of New York and New Jersey. Or Matty Ianniello and the garbage business in Connecticut.

Legit or quasi-legit businesses? In September 2005, it was reported that, over a decade from 1995 to 2005, numerous LCN-connected contractors, who had been previously banned from receiving state contracts, had received $1.2 billion on over 100 public contracts. In December 2005, it was reported that approximately trucking and carting 12 companies with LCN ties in New York and New Jersey had received over $74 million of the $458 million in contracts involved in the World Trade Center clean up. In January 2010, it was reported that at least 7 construction firms with LCN ties, banned by the city, were paid $51.6 million between 2006 and 2009 to work on the Met's new Citi Field stadium. Read about the contracts received by such mobbed up companies as Laquila, Schiavone, Scalamandre, Worth, etc.

In short, get back to me when you've actually did some in depth research on today's mob rather than just going by the occasional news article.

Re: The mafia 2013 - 08/08/13 07:10 AM

I think you made your point Ivy. It appears that Ciccio67 is the complete opposite of a fanboy. He hates his home team.

In conclusion, whenever extreme love or extreme hatred is involved, there is no credibility because the opinions are based soley on illogical emotion.

Re: The mafia 2013 - 08/08/13 07:34 AM

Originally Posted By: Chicago
I think you made your point Ivy. It appears that Ciccio67 is the complete opposite of a fanboy. He hates his home team.

In conclusion, whenever extreme love or extreme hatred is involved, there is no credibility because the opinions are based soley on illogical emotion.

I'm not sure where he's coming from other than he seems to be disappointed in what he thinks he's found. He wants the Mafia to be powerful, which increases his interest, but has the mistaken idea that the mob (even in New York) is weak and helpless.
Posted By: Caemine718

Re: The mafia 2013 - 08/08/13 07:39 AM

Originally Posted By: cheech
ive said this before and ill say it again...no one i know that gets money tax free wants anything to do with the mafia....the ones that did are currently incarcerated

do your own thing on the low get a real job keep to yourself and youll have a better shot than if you were connected

my opinion

I'm assuming your a young aspiring wiseguy. You can make money tax-free especially when your a huge non profit with not enough oversight that you brush shoulders with operator's on different levels at different institutions. Some people think small others push it to the limit.

Re: The mafia 2013 - 08/08/13 12:44 PM

You actually believe , that these gambling businesses bring in
20 mill 30 mill a year or a week or whatever they claim ,
Ok you the pro at reading online , so ill give. You home work
Touchdownbets.com it involves Pete inzerillo and joe lanni, let me no how much
They were making a "year ". And also ivy instead of telling me about people you read online. - let me no about , steve arena in the west side ,
Pat Marsala , Dominic cefalu, - I'm not knocking the mob it's just you named alot of old cases besides Alphonse's case. As of 2013 that shit is all dead .
The pernas got followed to a ceremony when on or 2 of the perna kids got made .
It's all over you guys don't understand . You can't even smoke on a construction job anymore you think they have the mob involved, yea maybe shaking down roach coach trucks for 200 a week.

Re: The mafia 2013 - 08/08/13 01:30 PM

i have to agree with much of what ciccio is saying
Posted By: pmac

Re: The mafia 2013 - 08/08/13 03:32 PM

1993 you had acting bosses underbosses consigs. carmine sessa, scarpa casso,lil al, plus a couple soldiers all telling that yr the feds gave out more time then any other yr. 20yrs later the train still moving no bodies like then people are making money again. no as much as before but there hasn't been any capo's or higher flipping in the last 3 yrs.

Re: The mafia 2013 - 08/08/13 03:52 PM

Originally Posted By: pmac
no as much as before but there hasn't been any capo's or higher flipping in the last 3 yrs.

That we know of.

Who knows who the fucks walking around doing a simulcast.

Re: The mafia 2013 - 08/08/13 03:56 PM

There hasent bin anyone that has flipped that we no of, that is.

Yea I remember the recording of nicky skins kicking up500 to an old timer capo for some bullshit cigarette set up that the Feds did what tribute 500 bucks on a Load of cigs. I'm not knocking your comment I respect it we are here all to share opinions but we hve to face fact the mob in ny isn't what it once was not even close.

Re: The mafia 2013 - 08/09/13 01:16 AM

They were making a "year ". And also ivy instead of telling me about people you read online. - let me no about , steve arena in the west side ,
Pat Marsala , Dominic cefalu, - I'm not knocking the mob it's just you named alot of old cases besides Alphonse's case. As of 2013 that shit is all dead .
It's all over you guys don't understand . You can't even smoke on a construction job anymore you think they have the mob involved, yea maybe shaking down roach coach trucks for 200 a week.

Give me a break. You didn't have an answer for the very examples you asked for (maybe you were hoping I didn't have them) so you simply ignore them and go right back to repeating yourself. Why don't you actually look these cases up? They're hardly "old." Most were in the last few years and anything over the past decade is hardly old news. "As of 2013 that shit is all dead?" What does that even mean? Did the mob decide to pack it in this past new year? It seems, in an attempt to justify your claims, you only want to consider cases in the last year or so, which hardly gives a good view of the overall picture.

I'm not sure what $20-30 million a week operation you're referring to (nobody claimed such a thing) but, as has been explained before, the figures usually cited in mob gambling cases represent the amount of money wagered during an investigation. Or, from that amount, a total estimated over a year. Not the net profit the mob takes in after pay outs, expenses, etc.

And, yes, the mob is still very much involved in construction. More so than any other legitimate sector. I could give you a list of examples as long as your leg but you'd just ignore them.

Agree with what exactly? He's been talking out of his ass.

Yea I remember the recording of nicky skins kicking up500 to an old timer capo for some bullshit cigarette set up that the Feds did what tribute 500 bucks on a Load of cigs. I'm not knocking your comment I respect it we are here all to share opinions but we hve to face fact the mob in ny isn't what it once was not even close.

Well that's hardly news. But you can't cherrypick a case in order to make your point. You have to look at all the cases in order to get a good view of things. And you don't want to do that.

Re: The mafia 2013 - 08/09/13 01:43 AM

Originally Posted By: pmac
1993 you had acting bosses underbosses consigs. carmine sessa, scarpa casso,lil al, plus a couple soldiers all telling that yr the feds gave out more time then any other yr. 20yrs later the train still moving no bodies like then people are making money again. no as much as before but there hasn't been any capo's or higher flipping in the last 3 yrs.

The 1990's were a disaster for the mob. Even guys like Bobby Manna got life just for murder conspiracy.

Re: The mafia 2013 - 08/09/13 03:45 AM

Ivy , you get all your info from indictments and the Feds ? Or do you have any actual connection or street input?

Re: The mafia 2013 - 08/09/13 03:53 AM

Ivy , you get all your info from indictments and the Feds ? Or do you have any actual connection or street input?

I certainly do get the vast majority of my information from the feds (indictments, press releases, reports) or the media. And so does everybody else on these forums. As I've said before, even the most hooked in guy on these boards is't going to be able to know enough people, or cover enough ground, where he doesn't rely on these same general sources for most of his info.

Re: The mafia 2013 - 08/09/13 03:59 AM

You do no that the Feds jam pack shit into an indictment and make it even more bullshit

Re: The mafia 2013 - 08/09/13 04:10 AM

You do no that the Feds jam pack shit into an indictment and make it even more billshit

If you're asking if I think the feds, as a matter of practice, charge mob guys with made up crimes; no I don't. For example, many people on the forums bitch about guys getting a RICO indictment on what they describe as a "glorified gambling" case. Apparently, they fail to understand that illegal gambling is one of the predicate RICO crimes when it's been conducted by a criminal organization over an extended period of time. Or they just don't like the RICO law.

Anyway, I'm not sure what any of this has to do with you underestimating the NY Mafia today.

Re: The mafia 2013 - 08/09/13 04:13 AM

I didn't say they charge them with fake crimes they just pile shit on top of shit , the whole point of this thread is the mafia and the majority of the people in it don't have the power money or connections they once had . I can give u 1,000 examples.

Re: The mafia 2013 - 08/09/13 04:17 AM

Ivy I can name 2 rats that live in ny/njand go into manhatten on a regular basis , how come the are Untouched and have the balls Togo , because they aren't scared , why aren't they scared cause they no nothing will happen , and actually there is a rat in the open from the west side also he was even on the front page on the daily news

Joe barone- west side
John elite - gambino
Nicholas “P.J.” Pisciotti- bonnano

Re: The mafia 2013 - 08/09/13 04:27 AM

I didn't say they charge them with fake crimes they just pile shit on top of shit , the whole point of this thread is the mafia and the majority of the people in it don't have the power money or connections they once had . I can give u 1,000 examples.

The mob not having the power, money, or connections it once had is hardly news. Everybody knows that. But that's different than you saying "It's over," "There are no players anymore," etc. In your apparent disappointment about the mob not being what you wish it still was, you exaggerate the demise of it's current state.

Ivy I can name 2 rats that live in nj and go into manhatten on a regular basis , how come the are Untouched and have the balls Togo , because they aren't scared , why aren't they scared cause they no nothing will happen , and actually there is a rat in the open from the west side also he was even on the front page on the daily news

Joe barone- west side
John elite - gambino
Nicholas “P.J.” Pisciotti- bonnano

What's your point? This has been discussed many times before. It seems the mob doesn't bother to hunt down informants, even when they don't bother to hide, because the risks far outweighs the rewards today. Of course, that's not to say there isn't danger of a guy being killed before he fully flips and the damage is done. Anyway, this hardly means the mob is dead. It's just changed. The rackets continue.

Re: The mafia 2013 - 08/09/13 04:34 AM

They have hardly any rackets left you can bring up as many indictments as you want they hype everything up , you don't no. That tho because you get all your info online....they don't have any juice to run unions anymore . As soon as they think you are oc they flag you. The chins kids got set up on the ports and are loosely there but. That's cause they are clean for the most. Part besides Andrew. The Feds have there hands on to much. Also do you think when. Some one loses in sports they always pay they don't and bookies can't do shit because if the bettor picks up the phone they are screwed.

I never. Said it was over or not there its just a joke and to me a player is some one who has international connections like Cali and a select few others the rest are lo lives.

Re: The mafia 2013 - 08/09/13 04:39 AM

Ivy to me the mob is powerful in Canada in Italy do some research on that and to me that's wht the mob is in network they have to shine Canada and Italy's shoes you cannot compare them . Canada has unions they drugs construction they still clip people and. They all have money.i rest my case to me that's what and how the mafia should be

Re: The mafia 2013 - 08/09/13 04:40 AM

why would a bettor flip over a debt, not only would that label him a snitch amongst the neighborhood, he wouldn't be able to place a bet anywhere. If a guy wants to gamble their not going to call the police, blackballing some guy who never pays is probably a lot worse you can do to someone who loves to gamble than breaking their legs.

Re: The mafia 2013 - 08/09/13 05:04 AM

They have hardly any rackets left you can bring up as many indictments as you want they hype everything up , you don't no. That tho because you get all your info online....they don't have any juice to run unions anymore . As soon as they think you are oc they flag you. The chins kids got set up on the ports and are loosely there but. That's cause they are clean for the most. Part besides Andrew. The Feds have there hands on to much. Also do you think when. Some one loses in sports they always pay they don't and bookies can't do shit because if the bettor picks up the phone they are screwed.

I never. Said it was over or not there its just a joke and to me a player is some one who has international connections like Cali and a select few others the rest are lo lives.

You're just talking out of your ass again. You have no answer for the examples I've given you, or could still give you, so you ignore them or try to explain them away. You are the perfect example of the clowns I've repeatedly encountered on these forums who knock those of us who actually research this stuff and yet know very little about the modern day mob themselves.

Statements you've made in this thread alone that are demonstrably wrong. One BS line after another...

"The reality is no one has balls the only family that generates money is te genovese"

"There are no real players out there anymore"

"The mob is dead"

"the gambinos Have shit goin on"

"The Russians Chinese blacks all took over hands on rackets."

"It has all changed these sophisticated crimes there are rare that an Italian Icn family runs them."

"Strongest organized crime group amongst themselves blacks Spanish Russian Chinese they have balls and money , Italians have sports and card games wohooo"

"Name me a racket they hve besides sports and shy-"

Quote:
Ivy to me the mob is powerful in Canada in Italy do some research on that and to me that's wht the mob is in network they have to shine Canada and Italy's shoes you cannot compare them . Canada has unions they drugs construction they still clip people and. They all have money.i rest my case to me that's what and how the mafia should be

Frankly, given what I've seen from you, I expect you don't know much about the Canadian mob either. You're a juvenile mob watcher who gets caught up by hollow hype about international connections and whatnot. And for the record, the mob in New York has drugs and construction as well. And they also still clip people. Ask the DiGirolamo brothers, Frank Santoro, Al Bruno, Gary Westerman, Nick Cirillo, Randolph Pizzolo, Larry Ricci, Robert McKelvey, Frank Lagano, Rudy Izzi, Louis Antonelli, Anthony Seccafico, etc.

Re: The mafia 2013 - 08/09/13 12:55 PM

Yes the mob in newyork has drugs the bonnano crew sells weed and 100 mg Viagra , ivy hear me out you read to much and watch to much sopranos you have no idea what your talking about , all this people that you named that got Killd the majority was from a long time ago , we can go back and 4th all month , the trucchio crew was about the most active out there, he was tite knit crew and he did his own thing that's why he lasted a bit longer . Indictment are always bombarded with more stuff the you can imagine. Bottom line is your computer is your source and to me that's useless .the mob in newyork is alive yes ,
There some guys out there that have balls and are smart yes.
The foundation is gone the people that are coming
Up. Watch to much tv like you and then they get arrested and rat.
99 percent of those indictments are pretty much bombarded with bullshit.
That's why guys get off easy on gambling charges.
My source isn't a computer or the web . And any one that nos anything nos what I'm saying is true. Now for people like you who idolize the mob it's hard to accept if was for me to but when it's black and white it's black and white .
I appreciate our debate but at this point. You don't have to type back it's all pointless.
Posted By: Lilange

Re: The mafia 2013 - 08/09/13 01:21 PM

Yes the mob in newyork has drugs the bonnano crew sells weed and 100 mg Viagra , ivy hear me out you read to much and watch to much sopranos you have no idea what your talking about , all this people that you named that got Killd the majority was from a long time ago , we can go back and 4th all month , the trucchio crew was about the most active out there, he was tite knit crew and he did his own thing that's why he lasted a bit longer . Indictment are always bombarded with more stuff the you can imagine. Bottom line is your computer is your source and to me that's useless .the mob in newyork is alive yes ,

99 percent of those indictments are pretty much bombarded with bullshit.
That's why guys get off easy on gambling charges.
My source isn't a computer or the web . And any one that nos anything nos what I'm saying is true. Now for people like you who idolize the mob it's hard to accept if was for me to but when it's black and white it's black and white .
I appreciate our debate but at this point. You don't have to type back it's all pointless.

Ciccio I agree I had said in another topic that you have crews that are basically families in a families. When sammy turned some crews out on the street had no worries
Posted By: Lilange

Re: The mafia 2013 - 08/09/13 01:25 PM

And another funny thing people post. A skipper is taking 500 a week off a porn guy or what have you. times that by 10 or 15 a week. Not everything is a 500 million dollar score.

Re: The mafia 2013 - 08/09/13 04:03 PM

IVY Your wrong these guys kno what they tlkin bout cos u dig cry

Re: The mafia 2013 - 08/09/13 05:34 PM

Originally Posted By: IvyLeague

Give me a break. You didn't have an answer for the very examples you asked for (maybe you were hoping I didn't have them) so you simply ignore them and go right back to repeating yourself. Why don't you actually look these cases up? They're hardly "old." Most were in the last few years and anything over the past decade is hardly old news. "As of 2013 that shit is all dead?" What does that even mean? Did the mob decide to pack it in this past new year? It seems, in an attempt to justify your claims, you only want to consider cases in the last year or so, which hardly gives a good view of the overall picture.

I'm not sure what $20-30 million a week operation you're referring to (nobody claimed such a thing) but, as has been explained before, the figures usually cited in mob gambling cases represent the amount of money wagered during an investigation. Or, from that amount, a total estimated over a year. Not the net profit the mob takes in after pay outs, expenses, etc.

And, yes, the mob is still very much involved in construction. More so than any other legitimate sector. I could give you a list of examples as long as your leg but you'd just ignore them.

Agree with what exactly? He's been talking out of his ass.

Well that's hardly news. But you can't cherrypick a case in order to make your point. You have to look at all the cases in order to get a good view of things. And you don't want to do that.

I agreed that the mob isnt what it used to be...besides very few who make a great living in the construction or union rackets...the rest are making a living of off booking and shy

mob 2013 is a shell of itself

Re: The mafia 2013 - 08/09/13 07:15 PM

Yes the mob in newyork has drugs the bonnano crew sells weed and 100 mg Viagra ,

Again, what's your point? Marijuana and Viagra can make a lot of money.

Quote:
ivy hear me out you read to much and watch to much sopranos you have no idea what your talking about ,

Will you listen to yourself? I read too much? Why don't you try studying up on this stuff for once instead of just talking out of your ass? Don't give me that crap about you having inside knowledge or anything like that because you obviously don't.

Quote:
all this people that you named that got Killd the majority was from a long time ago ,

It seems like you're trying to narrow the goal posts so you only have to acknowledge mob hits in the last year or two. The ones I listed are hardly old news. They stretch over the past decade, from 2000 up to the last few years. It shows that the NY families still kill people. You're wrong once again.

Quote:
we can go back and 4th all month , the trucchio crew was about the most active out there, he was tite knit crew and he did his own thing that's why he lasted a bit longer .

Yeah, I can easily keep proving you wrong as long as you want. According to the feds, the Trucchio crew was certainly the largest and most active in the Gambino family but it's not the only one.

Quote:
Indictment are always bombarded with more stuff the you can imagine.Bottom line is your computer is your source and to me that's useless .

Your computer is your source as well. You just don't want to admit it. I'm here to tell you that nobody believes you have any inside knowledge. You get proven wrong with info I can easily provide and you either have to ignore it (like claiming indictments are BS) or act like you don't need the same sources the rest of us do. You're just one more in a long line of BS artists on these forums pretending to know and be something you're not.

Quote:
the mob in newyork is alive yes ,

Oh, so the NY mob is alive? I thought it was dead. People were saying the NY mob was near death 20 years ago. They were wrong. The inevitable, slow decline continues but they're not at where you think they are.

Quote:
99 percent of those indictments are pretty much bombarded with bullshit. That's why guys get off easy on gambling charges.

You have absolutely nothing to base this on. Just more talking out of your ass. Guys often get off easily on gambling charges because they take plea deals. It seems to me you just find gambling boring and want there to be more exciting indictments; whatever that would be.

Quote:

You're source IS your computer. And anyone who is familiar with my posts on this forum or the others knows I don't idolize the mob. I just care about facts. The irony here is, you're making all these ridiculous claims about the mob precisely because you idolize the mob. It's not what you wish it was, so you're disappointed, and the purpose of this thread was so you could voice your disappointment about it. If anything, you should welcome the evidence I'm showing you because it's what you really want.

Re: The mafia 2013 - 08/10/13 12:17 AM

Ivy -I DIDN'T READ ANYTHING YOU said ivy its to much bullshit to read - and I don't care I voiced what I no and your in la la land that's fine .

Re: The mafia 2013 - 08/10/13 03:15 AM

Ciccio67: You did read it, and you lost.

Ivy: dont waste your time trying to have a rational discourse with irrational people.
Posted By: lic

Re: The mafia 2013 - 08/10/13 05:46 PM

Things arent what they used to be and they never will get back to that way.... lets be honest spanish/asian/black gangs and biker gangs are the ones out there.
Posted By: thebigfella

Re: The mafia 2013 - 08/10/13 07:21 PM

Ok, its my turn to pick a fight with ivy, the mafia only kill thier own, they back down to any ethnic group or outside organizations that stands up to them, the moguls, westies, black mafia, nicky barnes actually killed a mobster and nothing happened, ethnic groups are not afraid of the mafia and u can make a case that the reason why u see a trend of mobsters leaving the street rackets is because thier being chased out of thier own neighborhoods, minorities tooked over and if they even try taxing drugdealers today it would'nt be pretty, before merlino got locked up he even had to enlist the help of jbm to collect street tax because jbm was feared, something la costa nostra, don't have anymore, look at all the states the mafia had a family in is now disappearing and being taken over by ethnic drug organization, the future ofvthe mob is white collar crime cause they lost the streets and thier to scared to fight for it

Re: The mafia 2013 - 08/10/13 07:24 PM

Ur talking about who's the most organized??? The hells angels is more organized than the mafia, how many of thier guys snitched???

Re: The mafia 2013 - 08/10/13 07:25 PM

Id rather steal 50 grand from behind a desk than kill 3 people for 25 grand.

Re: The mafia 2013 - 08/10/13 07:32 PM

Originally Posted By: thebigfella
Ok, its my turn to pick a fight with ivy, the mafia only kill thier own, they back down to any ethnic group or outside organizations that stands up to them, the moguls, westies, black mafia, nicky barnes actually killed a mobster and nothing happened, ethnic groups are not afraid of the mafia and u can make a case that the reason why u see a trend of mobsters leaving the street rackets is because thier being chased out of thier own neighborhoods, minorities tooked over and if they even try taxing drugdealers today it would'nt be pretty, before merlino got locked up he even had to enlist the help of jbm to collect street tax because jbm was feared, something la costa nostra, don't have anymore, look at all the states the mafia had a family in is now disappearing and being taken over by ethnic drug organization, the future ofvthe mob is white collar crime cause they lost the streets and thier to scared to fight for it

First of all noone should be actively trying to start a fight with any1 on here. Second the mafia didnt back down to the westies, they killed off the spillane leadership so connan could take over and they could partner with them and make alot of money with them. The mafia doesnt need to fight with other gangs cause they have nothing to do with their main busineses of gambling and unions. For the most part the only reason lcn would be in volved with another organization is to partner with them. They have absolutley no reason to start any wars it has nothing to do with them not having any balls .
Posted By: DB

Re: The mafia 2013 - 08/10/13 07:58 PM

The mafia leaving the street rackets, lol, where ?

Not in NJ or NY, it's all on line these days

The mob is a business and sustained violence has too much of a cost these days

Street gangs don't make any $ , those street dealers don't make much more than min wage . Only the wholesaler make good coin

Re: The mafia 2013 - 08/10/13 08:26 PM

@ dellacroce: first of all , smile once In a while it was a joke
2nd of all, the gambinos had to broker a peace with the westies because the genovese family said they don't want to go to war with the westies because they was to violent, see, its no fun being on the other side of that gun
And thirdly, the rico act cut thier balls off years ago now they run around with thier dicks between thier leggs

@db: organized street gangs makes alot of money, the bottom of the barrel guys don't because thier basically workers, but the middle to upper tier gets money
Posted By: DB

Re: The mafia 2013 - 08/10/13 08:52 PM

Actually mad dog Sullivan killed several Irish gangsters on behalf of the Genovese.

I know street gangs , they make very little $, even mid tier dealers don't make much more than $30-35k a year. You have to be a wholesaler and even then they don't make much more than a few thousand a key , but they make it on the sustained volume or choppin it up

Re: The mafia 2013 - 08/11/13 04:07 AM

Ivy -I DIDN'T READ ANYTHING YOU said ivy its to much bullshit to read - and I don't care I voiced what I no and your in la la land that's fine .

You're not even making sense anymore. All I know is that you made false statements about the current state of the mob in New York. I tell you you're wrong, you ask for examples, I give you plenty of them, but then you waive them away because you're too arrogant to admit you're wrong. And, to top it all off, you get after me for "reading too much." If you, and those like you, would actually do some damn reading on your own for once, instead of just coming on these forums and talking out of your ass, we wouldn't have these issues. In the future, simply say "Thank you, Ivy, for doing research for my lazy ass," and then shut up.

Now you're talking out of your ass. As much as you may want to highlight them in order to make some point, generally speaking, the examples of the LCN butting heads with other groups is extremely rare. The LCN usually has no interaction with them or, if they do, it's typically a business arrangement for mutual profit. Many Mafia families have disappeared across the country due largely to attrition and, to a lesser extent, law enforcement. Not because of other OC groups.

I don't even know what you're talking about when you bring up the Mongols. Did you mean the Pagans? The Westies ended up working for the LCN. The Philly mob collected plenty of street tax without help from the JBM. In fact, most of the interaction between the Philly mob and the Black Mafia and the JBM involved drugs; either collecting a street tax when the LCN controlled the P2P supply or dealing cocaine later on. Just because Merlino used a few black guys to rob or shake down drug dealers didn't mean the Philly mob wasn't doing it themselves as well. And what's this nonsense about the Mafia leaving the street rackets? Look at the indictments. Still plenty of illegal gambling, loansharking, extortion, drug trafficking, stolen goods, etc.

@ dellacroce: first of all , smile once In a while it was a joke
2nd of all, the gambinos had to broker a peace with the westies because the genovese family said they don't want to go to war with the westies because they was to violent, see, its no fun being on the other side of that gun
And thirdly, the rico act cut thier balls off years ago now they run around with thier dicks between thier leggs

What are you talking about? The Westies were being pushed aside by the Genovese family. The arrangement between the Gambinos and the Westies, where they could use the Gambino name in return for 10% of their profits, came because Coonan had Ruby Stein killed. They didn't want to go to war with the Westies? The DeMeo crew alone killed more people than the Westies ever did.

Seriously, I haven't paid much attention to your posts before, but in the last week or two it's been one stupid thing after another from you.

Re: The mafia 2013 - 08/11/13 04:42 AM

To say u don't pay attention to my post don't stop u from responding to them, u need me in your life
Posted By: JoeySmokesBalls123

Re: The mafia 2013 - 08/11/13 11:48 PM

On gotti jr or anyone.
You watch to much tv and have no idea what the streets are these days mob guys can only Act tough amongst themselves . You have bosses that still live at home with there mom and doesnt produce money for his family .
It's not what it was if ur such a know It all give me facts otherwise shut the fuck up and stop Watchin goodfellas . I no made guys that got beat down on 13 ave and the guys who kicked his ass are still walkin . Name me a racket they hve besides sports and shy-

Redhook is all yuppies.

Or how could we forget joey sclafani gus boys son marrying a mob wive who's dads a capo and making a spectical out of it by him attending his wedding on the phone

Or hmmm gravanos daughter walkin around with other mob guys kids or whatever and that's ok right? Her dad ratted out all of fuckin ny yea real power

Right I have no idea what the fuck I'm talking about what are you fuckin kidding me or what guy? You know everything about me right? I'll just leave It to Ivy fuckin PO motherfucker to school you. I'd love you to tell me to shut the fuck up In person.

Re: The mafia 2013 - 08/12/13 02:45 AM

Lets have fun with this guys, these guys is not paying us, fuck all of the mobsters and drug dealers
Posted By: BlackFamily

Re: The mafia 2013 - 08/12/13 04:58 AM

Where do you get the notion that some dealers aren't making $? There was a drug ring indicted in moss point for trafficking only 5 kilos which is worth half a million retail sale.

Re: The mafia 2013 - 08/12/13 05:18 AM

Originally Posted By: JoeySmokesBalls123
On gotti jr or anyone.

Redhook is all yuppies.

Right I have no idea what the fuck I'm talking about what are you fuckin kidding me or what guy? You know everything about me right? I'll just leave It to Ivy fuckin PO motherfucker to school you. I'd love you to tell me to shut the fuck up In person.

lol A lot of tough guys on here.

Re: The mafia 2013 - 08/13/13 12:58 PM

Lol yea joeysmokes is 1 of them him and ivy stil have no idea what they r talking about on this topic , joey especially he's a tuff guy
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET