Home

'Ndrangheta Structure

Posted By: NorthSide

'Ndrangheta Structure - 07/31/13 01:55 AM

Hello. New guy here. smile

I have been reading this forum for quite a while (current stuff and archives). However there's not much info about 'Ndrangheta here or anywhere in the web really. Being the extraordinarily powerful organization it is, I have developed a great interest in this mysterious organization.

I know the basic structure of the whole 'Ndrangheta. It is divided into three areas, their commission is called "Provincia", etc. But I am more interested in the structure of the organization in the 'Ndrina and Locale level. I read in this board that they have like 6 different initiation ceremonies so they must have at least that many ranks. What are they? How many made guys are in a typical 'ndrina/locale?

Thank you!
Posted By: IvyLeague

Re: 'Ndrangheta Structure - 07/31/13 03:50 AM

I don't know if it's completely what you're looking for but check out the report below. While the second part deals with the construction industry in Italy, the first part goes into detail about the origins and structure of the crime groups there, including the 'Ndrangheta.

https://www.ceic.gouv.qc.ca/fileadmin/Fichiers_client/centre_documentaire/Piece_7P-119.pdf
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET