Home

Full interview of Michael Franzese on Fox News

Posted By: allanwaterhouse

Full interview of Michael Franzese on Fox News - 07/29/13 11:19 AM

http://iajournal.com/former-mobster-michael-franzese-appears-on-fox-news-channel/
Posted By: HairyKnuckles

Re: Full interview of Michael Franzese on Fox News - 07/29/13 02:39 PM

Not only does Michael Franzese seem to be wrong on the year of his Mafia induction, he also still claims (wrongfully so) that his father was the Colombo underboss in the 1960's. He seems bright though and he doesn´t come across as a man that used to be in the Mafia. His present demeanor and language is different from most of the ex mobsters we´ve seen giving interviews etc.
Posted By: TonyBoy117

Re: Full interview of Michael Franzese on Fox News - 07/29/13 02:45 PM

Say what you want about Michael Franzese, but I actually like the guy, especially compared to all the others out there, he's the most impartial and the most genuine
Posted By: Chicago

Re: Full interview of Michael Franzese on Fox News - 07/29/13 03:13 PM

HairyKnuckles, Who was the Colombo underboss during the 1960's? Chicago always dealt with the Genovese Family and they had their own special kind of arrangement. Therefore, I never heard a lot about the other Families.
Posted By: pmac

Re: Full interview of Michael Franzese on Fox News - 07/29/13 03:55 PM

dint watch it but scarpa who was a capo in the 60tys never informs that franzese ws underboss only a capo. he went to jail in 68. Colombo becomes boss what 62, 63. if you want the answer its in the scarpa files. cant remember I think he had a couple of underbosses acting threwout the 60tys real lowkey oldtimers and I think 1 of the aloi's maybe there father. hairy did he say it was 1975 again you might just have to believe him he never said anyother day or yr. I skimmed threw the tony mirra files he was made chistmas 76 with his uncle al walker who was 67yr old getting made. mirra knew a lot of big time bosses from his time in the feds, maybe they all were to old to get him a pass in 1983. marra had a bunch of bar in ny. galante was making a serious move to take over nyc opening social clubs evry where.

Re: Full interview of Michael Franzese on Fox News - 07/29/13 04:09 PM

Magliocco´s underboss was "Big" John Misuraca. He stepped down in 1963 (before Magliocco was deposed) because he wanted to concentrate on his buisnesses in Florida and NJ. When Colombo was made boss, Salvatore "Charlie Lemons" Mineo stepped up. Just like Pmac is saying, both Misuraca and Mineo were extremely low key. Two old timers.

Re: Full interview of Michael Franzese on Fox News - 07/29/13 04:14 PM

Originally Posted By: pmac
hairy did he say it was 1975 again

Not in this interview. But he said in his book that he was made in 1975, something I find not credible for reasons I pointed out in another post.
Posted By: Iceman999

Re: Full interview of Michael Franzese on Fox News - 07/29/13 06:27 PM

Originally Posted By: HairyKnuckles
Originally Posted By: pmac
hairy did he say it was 1975 again

Not in this interview. But he said in his book that he was made in 1975, something I find not credible for reasons I pointed out in another post.

He said Oct. 31, 1975.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET