Home

Giuseppe ''Ponytail'' De Vito

Posted By: RizzutoS

Giuseppe ''Ponytail'' De Vito - 07/28/13 07:21 AM

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/story/2013/07/08/quebec-mobster-joe-devito-dies-prison.html

I don't know what you guys think of that mysterious death but I've heard some theories about the guy and some people think that they might have faked his death . De Vito is basically fucked , the Rizzutos wants him dead because he was with Joe Di maulo and Raynald Desjardins . I think that it's not impossible that he's cooperating with the authorities right now and cut a deal with the witness protection program .
Posted By: cdn_wiseguy

Re: Giuseppe ''Ponytail'' De Vito - 07/29/13 02:37 AM

it is quite strange that authorities haven't provided any information about the cause of death to this point. it's been very quiet... leads me to believe that they haven't faked his death. if they wanted to convince people that he was dead, they would have had a concrete story behind his death... in any event, it's still strange we haven't heard anything yet
Posted By: Mick2010

Re: Giuseppe ''Ponytail'' De Vito - 07/29/13 03:32 AM

from what I understand, the autopsy is expected to take a lot longer than normal due to the Lac Megantic train disaster. No chance they faked his death.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET