Home

Hundreds nabbed in gang, drug sweep

Posted By: Scorsese

Hundreds nabbed in gang, drug sweep - 07/23/13 07:00 PM

Hundreds nabbed in gang, drug sweep
By Debbi Baker4:28 P.M.JULY 22, 2013⎙ PRINT 🔖 SAVE 💬 COMMENTS 5

Nearly 375 suspected criminals were arrested, two marijuana grows were disrupted and almost $500,000 worth of drugs were seized in a countywide law enforcement effort targeting drug offenders and gangs over the weekend.

rest of article.
http://www.utsandiego.com/news/2013/jul/22/allied-shield-gang-drug-sweep/
Posted By: wallyn

Re: Hundreds nabbed in gang, drug sweep - 07/23/13 10:02 PM

The FBI arrested more than 100 suspected Mafia members in a series of early-morning raids Thursday in what Attorney General Eric Holder called a major effort to "once and for all" crack the Northeast's major crime families.
Holder announced Thursday that 127 people in at least three states are charged with organized crime activities ranging from extortion to murder.
Posted By: Skinny

Re: Hundreds nabbed in gang, drug sweep - 07/23/13 10:19 PM

scorsece im sorry but this isnt organized crime... Why dont you just have one thread title drug/gang busts where you post all this stuff? So ppl could read it if they wanted to... This section is titled "organized crime/aka mafia". This is unorganized crime. I see like ten drug busts a week u post, no one ever comments, just put it in one thread bro.
Posted By: Scorsese

Re: Hundreds nabbed in gang, drug sweep - 07/23/13 10:45 PM

fair enough thats your opinion, but ive only posted up two drug bust articles recently so i dont really feel the need to create a separate thread. Most of the other threads i start get a decent amount of replys from people interested in that particular topic so your not really correct on that point. I don't go on alot of the mafia threads not cause im not interested just its all been discussed before anyway. Except for the boston thread i find the stuff on that paul decologero guy interesting. I dont really need people to reply to anything if they are not interested its not a competition. smile
Posted By: Skinny

Re: Hundreds nabbed in gang, drug sweep - 07/24/13 12:15 AM

well i tried
Posted By: ninogaggi

Re: Hundreds nabbed in gang, drug sweep - 07/24/13 04:52 PM

scorcese, i like reading these posts keep em coming!
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET