Home

most annoying rats

Posted By: streetbossliborio

most annoying rats - 07/22/13 10:14 PM

1. phil leonetti - you really see what a piece of sh*t he really is in his book where he blames his uncle for getting into the life and he hates him (clearly this is his personal psychological escape route for ratting). the guy is like 57 and he is still a pathetic rat in denial.

2. sal polisi. - this guy is lucky his name is even known. not even made, minor drug dealer keeps talking about how he outlived all his old friends. its because he is a lot younger, i think hes only 67. stop bragging about ur age you irrelevant fool! in interviews he speaks of himself as an associate of all these families.. bollox. just some minor criminal with some shit bar. movie is so bad its laughable.

3. henry hill - just a junkie liar. rip.

4. frank cullota - in interviews he really tries coming accross as if he was in the outfit etc. guys a bit annoying as he was just a minor burglar assoiciate of spilotro.

5. that cop who infiltrated nj genovese's in the 80s (russel something?). wish they whacked that annoying pri*ck! his lisp makes me wanna choke him lol!

6. andrew didanato - not a soldier very irrelevant, does well to get on the documentaries.

7. billy cutolo jr - i dont believe you. def lies and he de3f was not involved in that family. sounds like a real jackass according to his sisters also. you ratted for avenge your fathers death leave it at that. but he adds this whole tough guy act that i really dont buy.

reason why sammy the bull, fratianno arent on the list. these guys were important and scumbags and they embrace it and what theyve done without the need for lies or self denial. fair enough.
Posted By: 12thStreet

Re: most annoying rats - 07/22/13 10:18 PM

Frank Calabrese Jr here in Chicago annoys me too....He wasn't motivated by God, Mom, and apple pie lol he was motivated by the fact that he stole 600k from his father to support his coke habit and didn't want to face him on the street...
Posted By: IvyLeague

Re: most annoying rats - 07/22/13 10:19 PM

What? No mention of Kenji? whistle

By the way, an undercover cop isn't a rat.

Re: most annoying rats - 07/22/13 10:22 PM

def agree with frank jr and kenji gallo! also he was a retired cop so i would consider him a rat. i see your point of view also though.
Posted By: Five_Felonies

Re: most annoying rats - 07/22/13 10:23 PM

kevin weeks. i hate the way he says "problems". pwobwums

Re: most annoying rats - 07/22/13 10:24 PM

oh and that guy who was a hitman for john stanfa and got made even though he was a junkie. apparently he leaves jonny chang voicemails? what a c*nt

Re: most annoying rats - 07/22/13 10:25 PM

no too clued up on the boston winter hill guys. whitey seems like the devil reincarnated though. too much power for a nutcase like that
Posted By: Five_Felonies

Re: most annoying rats - 07/22/13 10:25 PM

Originally Posted By: streetbossliborio
oh and that guy who was a hitman for john stanfa and got made even though he was a junkie. apparently he leaves jonny chang voicemails? what a c*nt

"greasy" john veasey.
Posted By: Lilange

Re: most annoying rats - 07/22/13 10:44 PM

Al D'Arco
Posted By: F_white

Re: most annoying rats - 07/22/13 10:44 PM

John Alite the lowest of the low.

Re: most annoying rats - 07/22/13 10:45 PM

John alite is another

Re: most annoying rats - 07/22/13 10:47 PM

why al d arco? guy doesnt really have the traits i dislike like lying, denial etc. he knows he was a murdering mafioso and flipped to save his life.

i agree that john alite is a real piece of shit. did you see his latest interview where he tries talking about how his criminal career shouldnt be always related to gotti jr. u are a rat now go to the sewe and shut up! as if he is bragging about his criminal life before ratting. pathetic
Posted By: Dellacroce

Re: most annoying rats - 07/22/13 10:52 PM

Speaking of philly, how about that fat peice of human garbage ron pervite, claims he was a made guy just bc stanfa told him he was, bullshit u need the ceremony. He was a half ass gangster that "tried to commit a felony every day", what kind tool says something like that. [
Come on man whats so annoying about darco? He only flipped bc his pyscho bosses were gonna have killed, if theres was ever any1 who deserved to be ratted on it would be vic and gas(although it wouldve been more justice for al to just kill them)

Re: most annoying rats - 07/22/13 10:55 PM

Originally Posted By: Five_Felonies
kevin weeks. i hate the way he says "problems". pwobwums
haha that always bothered me to

Re: most annoying rats - 07/22/13 10:58 PM

Cause he a fucken rat. Re Al D'Arco

Re: most annoying rats - 07/22/13 11:01 PM

totally agree. he was as made as i am. tried to commit a felony a day lol!

Re: most annoying rats - 07/22/13 11:17 PM

totally agree. he was as made as i am. tried to commit a felony a day lol!

i was talking about previte here.
Posted By: Tony_Pro

Re: most annoying rats - 07/22/13 11:43 PM

Quote:
2. sal polisi. - this guy is lucky his name is even known. not even made, minor drug dealer keeps talking about how he outlived all his old friends. its because he is a lot younger, i think hes only 67. stop bragging about ur age you irrelevant fool! in interviews he speaks of himself as an associate of all these families.. bollox. just some minor criminal with some shit bar. movie is so bad its laughable.

And if you believe the stuff the Bruce Cutler confronted him with while on the stand in one of the Gotti's trial, he's a low-life rapist to boot. Made his wife in a dope slave and forced her to have sex with a bunch of scumbags while he watched for kicks and giggles in trade for her fix.

While not technically a "rat" (he did his time and kept his mouth shut until he found out Flemmi and Bugler were rats), Red Shea's book got on my nerves. He made it sound like he was working for Whitey when I suspect he wasn't more than a neighborhood dealer kicking up tax. Stand-up guy but a self important one.

Frank Calarbrese Jr. certainly is another one.
Posted By: vinnietoothpicks26

Re: most annoying rats - 07/22/13 11:46 PM

I agree with your list. Anyone who was the real deal i don't really like but dont consider them annoying. The guys I cant stand are the ones who claimed they were more than they were, specailly Cutulo. Guy put on a shitty acting performance on that 30 minute special he had, he started crying like a fanoik. I lost my dad when I was 19 and I didn't cry like a fag.

I kinda like Previte. You can say what you want about the ceremony thing but if you read the book the last gangster you would see that other guys considered him to be a made guy. Johnny Cianc, Joey Merlino, Natale. He was considered a capo; people from the new york 5 families came to his daughters wedding in south jersey. Do they do that for associates?

Junkie polish "kill someone for 300 dollars" Jon Veasey is a punk. He has the balls to threaten Johnny Cianc's wife. Jonny ciang is what Veasey could never be, a stand up guy.

Re: most annoying rats - 07/22/13 11:47 PM

Originally Posted By: Tony_Pro

Quote:

And if you believe the stuff the Bruce Cutler confronted him with while on the stand in one of the Gotti's trial, he's a low-life rapist to boot. Made his wife in a dope slave and forced her to have sex with a bunch of scumbags while he watched for kicks and giggles in trade for her fix.

While not technically a "rat" (he did his time and kept his mouth shut until he found out Flemmi and Bugler were rats), Red Shea's book got on my nerves. He made it sound like he was working for Whitey when I suspect he wasn't more than a neighborhood dealer kicking up tax. Stand-up guy but a self important one.

Frank Calarbrese Jr. certainly is another one.

sal polisi what a scumbag

Re: most annoying rats - 07/22/13 11:53 PM

Originally Posted By: vinnietoothpicks26
I agree with your list. Anyone who was the real deal i don't really like but dont consider them annoying. The guys I cant stand are the ones who claimed they were more than they were, specailly Cutulo. Guy put on a shitty acting performance on that 30 minute special he had, he started crying like a fanoik. I lost my dad when I was 19 and I didn't cry like a fag.

I kinda like Previte. You can say what you want about the ceremony thing but if you read the book the last gangster you would see that other guys considered him to be a made guy. Johnny Cianc, Joey Merlino, Natale. He was considered a capo; people from the new york 5 families came to his daughters wedding in south jersey. Do they do that for associates?

Junkie polish "kill someone for 300 dollars" Jon Veasey is a punk. He has the balls to threaten Johnny Cianc's wife. Jonny ciang is what Veasey could never be, a stand up guy.

i agree with you also apart from previte. seems like a right asshole.

Re: most annoying rats - 07/22/13 11:57 PM

Hes not a good guy. But I just don't find him to be intellectually dishonest like most guys on that list. He admits he was a rat, and doesn't try to come up with some excuse for why he did it. He dind't want to go to jail. He also was a legit underworld heavy hitter in the south Jersey area. Look up old articles of him from the 90's before he got revealed as an informant. The guy was a known wiseguy.

Re: most annoying rats - 07/23/13 12:00 AM

Hes not a good guy. But I just don't find him to be intellectually dishonest like most guys on that list. He admits he was a rat, and doesn't try to come up with some excuse for why he did it. He dind't want to go to jail. He also was a legit underworld heavy hitter in the south Jersey area. Look up old articles of him from the 90's before he got revealed as an informant. The guy was a known wiseguy.

thinking about it ur right the guy is def not in denial about what he was and what he is. dont buy he was a heavy hitter thou. heavy weight maybe...

Re: most annoying rats - 07/23/13 12:02 AM

If you were meaning that as a pun then cheers mate.
Posted By: Skinny

Re: most annoying rats - 07/23/13 12:05 AM

as my cockney bretheren say.... CHEERS BRUV!
Posted By: LittleNicky

Re: most annoying rats - 07/23/13 12:08 AM

Vinnie is right. At least Ron doesn't pretend to be a living saint like the rest of these jackasses. He was in the life for selfish reasons and he left the life for the same selfish reasons.

The worst:
Nick Calabrese Jr: The worst kind of rat, the kind that rats out his own flesh and blood. He was a junkie and fliped, end of story.

Cutolo: Pretends to be a big shot and a heavy hitter, avenging his father through rating- bullshit.

Sammy the Rat: One of the worst scumbags out there- see his X ring after pretending to be a great guy that found his conscience.

Henry Hill: junkie
Posted By: 123JoeSchmo

Re: most annoying rats - 07/23/13 12:11 AM

Originally Posted By: LittleNicky
Vinnie is right. At least Ron doesn't pretend to be a living saint like the rest of these jackasses. He was in the life for selfish reasons and he left the life for the same selfish reasons.

The worst:
Nick Calabrese Jr: The worst kind of rat, the kind that rats out his own flesh and blood. He was a junkie and fliped, end of story.

Cutolo: Pretends to be a big shot and a heavy hitter, avenging his father through rating- bullshit.

Sammy the Rat: One of the worst scumbags out there- see his X ring after pretending to be a great guy that found his conscience.

Henry Hill: junkie

Keep in mind Nick Jr's dad was a Grade-A lowlife piece of shit. I would rat on my father too if he was that bad

Re: most annoying rats - 07/23/13 12:12 AM

haha yea i spose it was a bit of a pun!

nice one geezer!

Re: most annoying rats - 07/23/13 12:19 AM

u dont rat on blood full stop. and nick jr was a junkie.

sammy doesnt strike me as one in denial. he knows hes a cold gangster and tried the e ring immediately after getting out.
Posted By: NickyEyes1

Re: most annoying rats - 07/23/13 12:27 AM

It's Frank Jr, not Nick Jr

Re: most annoying rats - 07/23/13 12:40 AM

ya i guess i agree with what your saying, i always just thought he came off as arrogant. But your right he doesnt try deny it or make excuses, "i dont mind being called a rat, the word dont bother me", kind of funny. How bout sonny franzeses son, not micheal, but the fucking junkie that ratted on his own dad what POS.
Posted By: ninogaggi

Re: most annoying rats - 07/23/13 12:55 AM

haha who doesnt hate previte? i kinda liked listening to al d'arco. didnt find him to be an annoying rat. Def loved the inside stories on how vic and gas operated
Posted By: Chicago

Re: most annoying rats - 07/23/13 01:03 AM

Frank Calabrese Jr. He grew up in Elmwood Park. He WANTED to be in his Father's Crew. I know the guy. He is a drug addict thief. He should be shot in the fuckin' head for what he did to his father. All he had to do to get away from his father BEFORE he went to jail was take his wife and move to Arizona. That's all he had to do. But no, he stayed in the life and liked it because HE WANTED TO BE IN HIS FATHER'S CREW.
Then, later he stole the money because he became an addict. He didn't want to face him. He is the biggest hypocrite walking around free.
AT LEAST with his father, what you saw was what you got. Either you accepted him AS IS or you rejected him. There was no middle ground with Frank Sr.
I hope Frank Jr. dies violently.

I don't want to talk about it anymore. If someone wants to argue the opposite I will ignore it.

Re: most annoying rats - 07/23/13 02:01 AM

Apply what chicago said to John Veasey and you have my opinion on the polish junkie.
Posted By: bobbytran

Re: most annoying rats - 07/23/13 03:54 AM

Billy Cutolo Jr., such a cry baby. If he was a tough guy like he says he is he would of just whacked everyone instead of wearing a wire to "avenge his father". If this was Sicily they would of whacked him to just to assure he didn't avenge his father.
Posted By: Longislandguy14

Re: most annoying rats - 07/23/13 04:47 PM

Joe massino is a multiple murderer, set up his successor and he is free today. Annoying.

Re: most annoying rats - 07/23/13 09:00 PM

massino def deserves whacking. even set up his successor for life.
massino was evil on a different level. and he murdered without just cause - george from canada, vito the zip

Re: most annoying rats - 07/23/13 09:02 PM

and if we r talking massino his brother in law that rode massino's back to ub must be mentioned. sal vitale. in the book the last godfather it shows how the family just cut off massinos 1 day and forever. he was hated and had no heart whatsoever.

Re: most annoying rats - 07/23/13 09:02 PM

*the vitale family just cut off...
Posted By: bigboy

Re: most annoying rats - 07/23/13 09:39 PM

Definitely Massino that fat pig
Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Re: most annoying rats - 11/21/15 08:37 PM

I think it's kind of funny personally.

Veasey does not belong in this thread. The guy was not a mark for La Cosa Nostra. He didn't give a shit about the oath nor did he profess to. It's not his fault Frank Martines approached him on a building site while he was pouring cement and asked him if he wanted to join the Stanfa Crime Family.

They had him doing all their hits yet they couldn't pay him properly, any wonder he ratted?

Guys who belong on this list are Al D'Arco and Phil Leonetti who can preach about the way the mob should be run, lambast the guys running things and make all the bullshit excuses they want for ratting but they did it for their own selfish reasons.
Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Re: most annoying rats - 11/21/15 08:44 PM

Originally Posted By: Lilange

Exactly. Rat on Amuso. Don't rat on anyone else.

The guy offered his services to the FBI for every mob trial in the 90's and early 00's.
Posted By: gangstereport

Re: most annoying rats - 11/21/15 08:55 PM

i find other rats more annoying than al

i hate previte that fat fuck

peter the crumb cant stand him either had that pedophile in his crew killing good guys for no reason

ralph natale i hate aswell bullshiter talks so much shit

i hate gravano aswell given a second chance and then goes and starts dealing drugs

not a fan of the cousin of vinny asaros

sal vitale i cant stand

to be honest i hate nearly all rats only a few i sympathies with like tory scardfi

Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: most annoying rats - 11/21/15 09:08 PM

Originally Posted By: Moe_Tilden
Originally Posted By: Lilange

Exactly. Rat on Amuso. Don't rat on anyone else.

The guy offered his services to the FBI for every mob trial in the 90's and early 00's.

It's all or nothing when you decide to trust the Government. It's entirely possible that they knew something about D'Arco that he didn't know they had, and when he first spilled his midget guys they put him to the test to see if he was being honest with them. He's still a fucking rat, and the Goverment WILL coach you and even make outright lies for you to tell. But it's all or nothing with the Feds.

Although, I must admit, I know of a few guys who flipped who could have hurt a lot more people than they did. Cafaro could have hurt a lot of associates and a few more made guys, but he didn't. He's still a piece of shit. His own family hated him for what he did. I'm just saying. Same can be said for George Barone. He left out more guys than he gave up when he allocuted. His beef was mainly with the younger guys who put him out to pasture.
Posted By: mackinblack007

Re: most annoying rats - 11/21/15 09:22 PM

I hate Chris the Miami bi sexual club Mogul, he will kill you, and then roll on some big names to walk, he should be no max right now, killed a innocent women.

Re: most annoying rats - 11/21/15 09:33 PM

Originally Posted By: mackinblack007
I hate Chris the Miami bi sexual club Mogul, he will kill you, and then roll on some big names to walk, he should be no max right now, killed a innocent women.

I couldn't agree more. He's a self-serving, self-promoting nobody. An extremely violent scumbag that the Government let skate on at least one murder because no one gave a shit about the guy. Only in America can you get the death penalty for one murder, and a new identity for twenty murders. This country is nothing more than a failed experiment, and we only have ourselves to fucking blame. But I don't want to go all political now lol.
Posted By: TheKillingJoke

Re: most annoying rats - 11/21/15 09:34 PM

Joe Massino and Chris Paciello. Irritating to an almost unbearable degree.
Posted By: DiBella

Re: most annoying rats - 11/21/15 09:42 PM

Dino Calabro is a pathetic loser
Posted By: Dwalin2011

Re: most annoying rats - 11/21/15 10:57 PM

Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Only in America can you get the death penalty for one murder, and a new identity for twenty murders.

In Russia and Italy it's no better in terms of making sense logically:

For example, a mayor of a Russian city got 9 years for ordering a hit (successfuly carried out) on a businessman, while a thief-in-law who kidnapped a gang rival without killing him got 25 years.

In Italy, the mafia hitman Vincenzo Chiodo who killed the boy Giuseppe Di Matteo (son of an informant) got 18 years of which he has to serve only 4,5 years in prison, while the rest he can spend in house arrest, and "house arrest" in Italy means you can even leave home during certain hours. Remember, we are talking about an individual who personally garrotted a child while the other 2 goons held the boy to prevent him from moving. Sick bastard, that one.
Posted By: mackinblack007

Re: most annoying rats - 11/21/15 11:01 PM

I couldn't agree more. He's a self-serving, self-promoting nobody. An extremely violent scumbag that the Government let skate on at least one murder because no one gave a shit about the guy. Only in America can you get the death penalty for one murder, and a new identity for twenty murders. This country is nothing more than a failed experiment, and we only have ourselves to fucking blame. But I don't want to go all political now lol.
he is a legit tuff guy, he will break your face but if you get the best of him, his fed buddies will wash you, he starts fights all the time ,he enjoys hurting people, I'd love him left alone in a room with tk.

Re: most annoying rats - 11/22/15 12:59 AM

he is a legit tuff guy, he will break your face but if you get the best of him, his fed buddies will wash you, he starts fights all the time ,he enjoys hurting people, I'd love him left alone in a room with tk.

He can no doubt handle himself. And he was built like a brick shithouse as a kid. But I've heard he's been dropped at least twice.

Prisco and DePalma both had drivers who were tougher. One of them flipped himself, and the other successfully left the life entirely, so I'm not going to post his name. But Bronx undoubtedly knows who I'm talking about.
Posted By: Blackjack2121

Re: most annoying rats - 11/22/15 01:17 AM

Originally Posted By: Dellacroce
Speaking of philly, how about that fat peice of human garbage ron pervite, claims he was a made guy just bc stanfa told him he was, bullshit u need the ceremony. He was a half ass gangster that "tried to commit a felony every day", what kind tool says something like that. [
Come on man whats so annoying about darco? He only flipped bc his pyscho bosses were gonna have killed, if theres was ever any1 who deserved to be ratted on it would be vic and gas(although it wouldve been more justice for al to just kill them)

D'Arco didnt have the balls to make a move or he would have done that instead of running to the feds

Same goes for Cutolo Jr.

Re: most annoying rats - 11/22/15 01:22 AM

He can no doubt handle himself. And he was built like a brick shithouse as a kid. But I've heard he's been dropped at least twice.

Prisco and DePalma both had drivers who were tougher. One of them flipped himself, and the other successfully left the life entirely, so I'm not going to post his name. But Bronx undoubtedly knows who I'm talking about.

pizza was gregs driver that irish guy i think he is mentioned in jack falcones book he apparently fell out with greg over money ended up getting no time from the falcone operartion

Re: most annoying rats - 11/22/15 01:32 AM

Originally Posted By: gangstereport

pizza was gregs driver that irish guy i think he is mentioned in jack falcones book

No. I'm talking about the pre-Scores Case years. Greg was a desperate busted suitcase by the time Garcia got to him. And believe me, Greg didn't have a single redeeming quality about himself. So for me to put that out there, you have to believe it's true.

And I'm not trying to take anything away from Garcia. He's been involved in more successful undercover cases than Pistone. I'm just stating a fact. By the time Garcia met him, Greg wasn't half the man he used to be.

Re: most annoying rats - 11/22/15 01:40 AM

Originally Posted By: gangstereport

pizza was gregs driver that irish guy i think he is mentioned in jack falcones book

No. I'm talking about the pre-Scores Case years. Greg was a desperate busted suitcase by the time Garcia got to him. And believe me, Greg didn't have a single redeeming quality about himself. So for me to put that out there, you have to believe it's true.

And I'm not trying to take anything away from Garcia. He's been involved in more successful undercover cases than Pistone. I'm just stating a fact. By the time Garcia met him, Greg wasn't half the man he used to be.

i believe you i can defo believe he was a joke by the 2000s that whole nicky lasora thing was ridiculous. Was greg respected before scores?

the gambinos made a massive mistake in letting greg back in arnold and tony both got indicted because of gregs big mouth as did soldiers like robert vaccaro and luchese capo John Capra also got caught up in that investigation.

i still dont get why they let him back in they should have let him stay shelved the nicky lasora situation should have been a warning that the guy was bad news
Posted By: BillyBrizzi

Re: most annoying rats - 11/22/15 01:46 AM

John Franzese Jr.

Guy ratted on his own father plus the man was over 90 years old and will probably die in prison, there is just no excuse for that in my book..

EDIT: My favorite, for lack of a better word, rat is Ron Previte, I don't know why he gets such a bad rep over here, I think he's refreshingly honest and has a great sense of humor imo..

Re: most annoying rats - 11/22/15 01:53 AM

Nicky LaSorsa was a millionaire for years before he got made. He needed a button like a bald man needs a hair brush. But he wanted it desperately, and Greg and Louie helped him get it. They conveniently leave those kinds of facts out of books written by cops.

That whole thing was blown way out of proportion by the Feds and the media. Those tapes are nothing more than Greg talking just to hear himself talk. That's who he was. No one was getting killed over a fucking table at Rao's.

As far as Greg being respected before Scores, it depends on who you ask. A lot of people were afraid of him, and a lot of wiseguys hated his guts. It's like that with a lot of guys in the life.

Re: most annoying rats - 11/22/15 01:54 AM

Originally Posted By: BillyBrizzi
John Franzese Jr.

Guy ratted on his own father plus the man was over 90 years old and will probably die in prison, there is just no excuse for that in my book..

EDIT: My favorite, for lack of a better word, rat is Ron Previte, I don't know why he gets such a bad rep over here, I think he's refreshingly honest and has a great sense of humor imo..

maybe because he exaggerates constantly abd became a rat because the feds offered to pay him money on a monthly basis and even before he wore a wire he had been a informant for the state and then the feds he was always a rat. He was a cop in his younger days and he was dirty doing scams and on the payroll he worked for the air force where he robbed the place constantly. He got paid like 5-8k a month i think at his height he earnt over a million for his cooperation and now he comes out crying that he did not get enough money. He says how he was a real gangster and that everyone else was a joke even though he was a rat his whole life. He bullied locals with law enforcement backing

there is alot of reasons to hate ron previte

Re: most annoying rats - 11/22/15 01:55 AM

I replied to you up above, GR.

Re: most annoying rats - 11/22/15 02:00 AM

I replied to you up above, GR.

thanks for the reply pizza your info is great smile

pizza why did petey chops want to get made i mean the guy would never meet greg because he said he was too scared to get caught but he was apparently making millions and not kicking up and that whole indicnet with robert and greg attacking him was dumb prob shows gregs personality

Re: most annoying rats - 11/22/15 02:01 AM

@GangsterReport: Who do you hate more? Alite or Previte??

Re: most annoying rats - 11/22/15 02:04 AM

previte at least with alite he had a reason to flip previte flipped because he was offered money

Re: most annoying rats - 11/22/15 02:09 AM

Fair enough..

Re: most annoying rats - 11/22/15 02:11 AM

pizza i replied on the other page thanks for the info i always look forward to your posts
Posted By: bronx

Re: most annoying rats - 11/23/15 01:04 AM

fat ron from philly..no question.
Posted By: SonnyBlackstein

Re: most annoying rats - 11/23/15 04:45 AM

This prick who rolled on Asaro.

Got a son in the life, no charges and rolls for a few grand. Doesn't get lower. You have a SON in the life and NO CHARGES and you roll?

Prison justice this piece of shit

Re: most annoying rats - 11/23/15 05:22 AM

Karen Gravano.

Trading off her fathers name. To make money. And her fathers the original rat.
Does it get anymore absurd?
Posted By: sbhc

Re: most annoying rats - 11/25/15 03:10 AM

Going back to the guys mentioned in the original post, that ex cop who set up the NJ Genovese guys in the 1980s comes across a real annoying asshole, watching the youtube video you feel more sympathy for the mobsters. They seemed to genuinely appreciate that he helped out one of their associates and were nothing but nice to him all the time he was doing his undercover work.

Re: most annoying rats - 11/25/15 03:59 AM

Originally Posted By: SonnyBlackstein
Karen Gravano.

Trading off her fathers name. To make money. And her fathers the original rat.
Does it get anymore absurd?

They're all loudmouth pigs. I refuse to watch the show. But I've seen more than enough of the publicity. The Graziano girl got her father shelved. Years ago she would have gotten him iced. And they would have found her rolled up in the same rug off the Belt Parkway.

And I'm still drafting that email, Sonny. You know I have the tendency to send babbling messages lol.

Re: most annoying rats - 11/25/15 04:18 AM

All good Pal wink

'Sad' about TG getting put out to pasture after surviving Massino flip only to come home after doing a ten bid to find its your daughters weekly public disgrace reality tv show which is what does you in.

Of all the ways to go.

I actually watched an episode a few nights ago out of curiosity. There's Gravano and Graziano on one couch screaming about family and loyalty. Didn't recognize the other three as I was too busy trying not to puke in my mouth, laugh threw my nose and change the channel to take notice.
The hypocrisy was hysterical.
Prob not if you're TG though.

Re: most annoying rats - 11/25/15 11:29 AM

Originally Posted By: SonnyBlackstein
All good Pal wink

'Sad' about TG getting put out to pasture after surviving Massino flip only to come home after doing a ten bid to find its your daughters weekly public disgrace reality tv show which is what does you in.

Of all the ways to go.

I actually watched an episode a few nights ago out of curiosity. There's Gravano and Graziano on one couch screaming about family and loyalty. Didn't recognize the other three as I was too busy trying not to puke in my mouth, laugh threw my nose and change the channel to take notice.
The hypocrisy was hysterical.
Prob not if you're TG though.

Im sure his son in law becoming a rat didnt help his case to much either.

Re: most annoying rats - 11/25/15 06:54 PM

throw in john rizzo also..equel jerk off
Posted By: MobMan

Re: most annoying rats - 11/26/15 12:06 AM

Who is John Rizzo ?

Re: most annoying rats - 11/26/15 05:41 AM

Ramona from mob wives father
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET