Home

Tony Mirra's FBI file.

Posted By: peon

Tony Mirra's FBI file. - 07/20/13 01:12 PM

Hi first time poster, long time lurker.

I can't claim plaudits solely for this, although I did put an official request in for his FBI file around 18 months ago after becoming intrigued by this enigmatic and infamous character post reading Donnie Brasco.

I forgot about said request, and have received no response, until I was browsing google search results yesterday, and lo-and-behold guess what was on page 2!

It was released just over a month ago and in keeping with other mobster files, is redacted and bowdlerized to a frustrating degree.

That notwithstanding, it still contains some interesting info on associates including an individual called "Billy Paradise" (who was apparently at least connected with the Genovese's if not a member)his "legit" business enterprises and record are also included plus a few bad quality photos are also included as well as Lefty Ruggerio's rap sheet.

It's pretty extensive, and I have had little time to fully examine it due to work so if anyone turns up any interesting bits please feel free to share.

NB Ol' Tony would have turned 86 a few days back!

http://thefbifiles.com/?p=267
Posted By: TommyGambino

Re: Tony Mirra's FBI file. - 07/20/13 03:36 PM

Great post pal. Didn't know he was sentenced to 15 years, conspiracy to do what exactly? Anybody know.
Posted By: dixiemafia

Re: Tony Mirra's FBI file. - 07/20/13 04:26 PM

Thanks! Will check this out for sure!
Posted By: peon

Re: Tony Mirra's FBI file. - 07/20/13 06:06 PM

No probs, if you delve enough you'll see that his mother was far from an innocent party herself, he used her as a front name for some of his nefarious legit companies.

It gives brief details of him strongarming the Nirvana disco in NY "there will be more fights unless", and also gives details on his previous "partnership" with Lefty.

Posted By: DiLorenzo

Re: Tony Mirra's FBI file. - 07/22/13 04:20 AM

Joe Pistone says he moved away from Mirra because as an agent he couldn't condone the violence etc...That's BS, every crew was violent in those days...Mirra made pistone shet himself plain and simple, and that's why he moved away from Mirra !!!
Posted By: HairyKnuckles

Re: Tony Mirra's FBI file. - 07/22/13 07:11 AM

Thanks Peon for sharing.

Interesting exerpt from Mirra´s files: "MIRRA considers himself a lover and directs his efforts mostly in this direction. He is vain and worries about his physical features. He`s not considered very bright by his associates, but is tolerated because they fear bim. MIRRA insists upon being the center·of attraction wherever he may be."
Posted By: Lou_Para

Re: Tony Mirra's FBI file. - 07/22/13 07:24 AM

Originally Posted By: HairyKnuckles
Thanks Peon for sharing.

Interesting exerpt from Mirra´s files: "MIRRA considers himself a lover and directs his efforts mostly in this direction. He is vain and worries about his physical features. He`s not considered very bright by his associates, but is tolerated because they fear bim. MIRRA insists upon being the center·of attraction wherever he may be."
As far as Mirra being a lover,all I can say is,I can never look at Goldie Hawn the same way again.
Posted By: leftygun62

Re: Tony Mirra's FBI file. - 07/23/13 12:13 AM

I thought the best part was that he was observed working a stand at San Gennaro, selling sausages.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET