Home

Joe Grande

Posted By: Jose

Joe Grande - 07/16/13 10:47 AM

Just wondering if anyone from Philly has an update on Joe Grande. He went away in 89 for a while and I've heard and read that he's out and in town again. Would think he's somewhat younger maybe 50s - wonder if he is back involved. His brother flipped and know he has a nephew who's star is rising. He went away under difficult circumstances from what I read also without seeing his newborn kid because he was locked up. Impressive that he didn't turn.
Posted By: pmac

Re: Joe Grande - 07/16/13 08:24 PM

wasn't scarfo jr/ trying to recruit him to the luchese's and that's why that whole beef started. scoops got caught on tape saying he'd bring him in or so. didn't he fight onther member in jail over being loyal to scarfo. I wonder how scarfo' health and whens jr trial, his co de had a blog like tommy shots.
Posted By: Jose

Re: Joe Grande - 07/16/13 10:15 PM

I'm a Philly guy but lacking in the old timers and their place on the street ... spmob and others would know better than me but I'm curious.
Posted By: Serpiente

Re: Joe Grande - 10/09/13 09:09 PM

Pmac Yes Yes and " Yes" very loyal .
Posted By: Feech_La_Manna85

Re: Joe Grande - 10/09/13 09:36 PM

Isnt he the guy who botched the hit on Riccobene?? Or am I mixing him up with someone else??
Posted By: SilentPartnerz

Re: Joe Grande - 10/09/13 09:53 PM

Originally Posted By: Feech_La_Manna85
Isnt he the guy who botched the hit on Riccobene?? Or am I mixing him up with someone else??

Wayne Grande was the one who went at with a pistol while Harry was in the phone booth.
Posted By: Serpiente

Re: Joe Grande - 10/09/13 10:14 PM

Harry took the dam thing away from him .
Dam shame he was like 64 at the time. (Harry that is )
Posted By: southend

Re: Joe Grande - 10/10/13 01:34 PM

Originally Posted By: Serpiente
Harry took the dam thing away from him .
Dam shame he was like 64 at the time. (Harry that is )

Right ha, pretty pathetic
Posted By: southend

Re: Joe Grande - 10/10/13 01:34 PM

Interested to see what Faffy gets himself into when he gets out. Also Joe Punge is out of prison now, any news on him would be cool
Posted By: TonyBoy117

Re: Joe Grande - 10/10/13 02:47 PM

What about Scafidi, wasn't he very close with Merlino and Co before he wet away
Posted By: frankg2469

Re: Joe Grande - 11/23/13 08:17 AM

Joe Grande botched the 2nd attempt on The Hunch's life during the Scarfo/Riccobene conflict----the one where The Hunch was sitting in his car and a "jogger" went jogging by and fired shots at him.The Hunch was small enough to actually duck under the dashboard and only ended up with cuts from the shattered tempered glass and a grazed scalp.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET