Home

Ralph DeLeo

Posted By: Logomassini

Ralph DeLeo - 07/13/13 03:52 AM

So I've been following this whole Ralph DeLeo deal since him and his crew got pinched for an array of shit. I just read that he was sebtenced to like 235 months in prison with a projected releas date of 2025. He's now claiming that he didn't sign his plea to the charges and that his signature was forged by a court official. This man has quite the wrap sheet and has been in and out of prison for like half his life. He stands at about 5 foot nothing and looks pretty scary actually.

What are everyone's thoughts on this guy?
Posted By: Dapper_Don

Re: Ralph DeLeo - 07/13/13 04:10 AM

I think he is full of it/desperate and his plan to challenge his plea should be dismissed.

Re: Ralph DeLeo - 07/13/13 04:20 AM

Well yeah obviously they won't play into his bullshit request to have his sentence tossed. Cause he's trying to get a retrial but their certainly is the act of a desperate man. It's sinking in that he will most definitely die in prison. Is be a little worried if I was the Colombo's. He might just pick up that pay phone and make a call to get some time shaved off.

But then again, the Colombos are pretty f***ed up as it is these days.
Posted By: vinnietoothpicks26

Re: Ralph DeLeo - 07/13/13 04:24 AM

Guy looks like a fuckin maniac. Type of guy you dont want to f with. Why did he take the deal in the first place? Did he get jammed harder in sentencing than they said he would? For a guy that age to take a knowing plea deal seems a bit illogical. But then again, nothing suprises me these days.

Re: Ralph DeLeo - 07/13/13 04:31 AM

Yeah he's a couple marbles short of a sack that's for sure and think he did get jammed harder in sentencing than they originally thought. Like I said I'd be worried he might flip because he's realizing he's gonna die in their. The guy is like 71 or 72 and his projected date isn't 2025 like I said, I see now it says 2035. He'd be just shy of a 100 and that ain't happening.
Posted By: southend

Re: Ralph DeLeo - 07/14/13 12:09 PM

Any updates on Darren Bufalino, he got pinched in the same case. Buddy of mine in Revere is close with him but I don't plan on asking
Posted By: Joerusso

Re: Ralph DeLeo - 07/14/13 05:31 PM

I dont think he got pinched in the same case a deleo... he got picked up with rosetti in the drug case and his own case for extorting or robbing some dude in winthrop, i think a landscaper or something like that but thats what he got picked up for. Old man frankie goldman got picked up with deleo I know that and judge hit him with like 78 months...
Posted By: vinnietoothpicks26

Re: Ralph DeLeo - 07/14/13 05:41 PM

Joe russo. Is goldman half italian on his mom's side?
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET