Home

how much a mobster make in month

Posted By: MeyerLansky

how much a mobster make in month - 06/25/13 01:56 AM

how much a mobster make in month ?
Posted By: NickyEyes1

Re: how much a mobster make in month - 06/25/13 02:15 AM

No way of knowing, different for every person.
Posted By: Camarel

Re: how much a mobster make in month - 06/25/13 02:16 AM

Originally Posted By: NickyEyes1

Agreed, way to vague of a question for anybody being able to answer.
Posted By: AllDay27

Re: how much a mobster make in month - 06/25/13 02:31 AM

if you're even somewhat ambitious, realistically a few grand. Think about in a years time you figure low level guys still make in the low ballpark of 20-30K/year. Enough to survive and keep you satisfied you don't have to work a "real job" even though that's about the same annual salary as you'd make at one.

But obviously there's high level guys who have legitimate and illegitimate businesses alike that could be making 100K+/month .

Not to mention the sanctioned dealers throughout the country with the unofficial okay to push coke/H. You gotta figure some of those guys are doin major business well into the millions month to month
Posted By: red

Re: how much a mobster make in month - 06/25/13 05:00 AM

It depends on realty that the made guy controls. Most buttons collect 40% street tax so about 250k a year.
Posted By: jace

Re: how much a mobster make in month - 06/25/13 05:36 AM

Originally Posted By: red
It depends on realty that the made guy controls. Most buttons collect 40% street tax so about 250k a year.

In what areas do they collect a street tax of that amount and percentage?
Posted By: jace

Re: how much a mobster make in month - 06/25/13 05:38 AM

Originally Posted By: Camarel
Originally Posted By: NickyEyes1

Agreed, way to vague of a question for anybody being able to answer.

I agree also. I think it ranges from almost nothing to high income, it varies.
Posted By: IvyLeague

Re: how much a mobster make in month - 06/25/13 05:54 AM

The best I can say is that most mafiosi are more or less middle class. The filthy rich guys on the one end, and brokesters on the other, are the outliers. In other words, those who say most or all mobsters are rich, or those who say most or all mobsters are broke, are equally wrong.
Posted By: Ivan

Re: how much a mobster make in month - 06/25/13 06:34 AM

Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
The best I can say is that most mafiosi are more or less middle class. The filthy rich guys on the one end, and brokesters on the other, are the outliers. In other words, those who say most or all mobsters are rich, or those who say most or all mobsters are broke, are equally wrong.

This is a great way of putting it.

Another good quote somewhat related to this matter is Jerry Capeci's line "Mob guys are pretty much the same as regular people, only they are willing to kill in order to avoid having to go to work." lol
Posted By: DickNose_Moltasanti

Re: how much a mobster make in month - 06/25/13 12:00 PM

Originally Posted By: IvyLeague

You sure do love to talk about men all the time ivy
Posted By: SC

Re: how much a mobster make in month - 06/25/13 12:35 PM

Originally Posted By: DickNose_Moltasanti
You sure do love to talk about men all the time ivy

You sure do love to talk about Ivy all the time. Stop being a dickhead already, DickNose.
Posted By: southend

Re: how much a mobster make in month - 06/25/13 01:14 PM

It's all hes good for. 9 out of 10 decent threads somewhere in the middle of a serious discussion you'r almost guaranteed to come across yet another nonsense immature comment by moltasanti crying out for attention and a new argument. it got old a long time ago....

Re: how much a mobster make in month - 06/25/13 03:07 PM

Somebody please ban dicknose he's becoming distracting!

Re: how much a mobster make in month - 06/25/13 03:30 PM

Originally Posted By: jace
Originally Posted By: red

In what areas do they collect a street tax of that amount and percentage?

Hotels, malls, parking lots outside a mall, tattoo parlors, some control 6-7 blocks in a city if you make money on their land they want a cut of 40%. They have it down to the dollar as to how much money moves through their land per day. Remember reading about a case where the owner of a tattoo parlor said sales in pot went down by 20% when a new tattoo parlor moved in. The boss sent in the girls to try to buy some pot but the he wouldn't sell to them, so the next week they ended up whacking the new guy.
Posted By: joey_dice

Re: how much a mobster make in month - 06/25/13 05:49 PM

They have to make at least minimum wage LOL

Re: how much a mobster make in month - 06/25/13 08:02 PM

I knew a guy that made 140 million is what the paper said after he was he was taken off the streets. Had coffee together in a greasy spoon diner first thing out of his mouth was that he was responsible for some of the violence how the water was full of bodies. See guys if your gonna enter the life you gotta grow a pair of big balls. lemme tell youse something lets say you promise dat every month I gonna have a truck load of razor blades delivered to my warehouse, but then you say hey Red dis month things have been tight. I aint got those razor blades, I says fine anything fir a friend however you owe me for them razor blades plus the money from sale of them razor blades, so render unto ceasar what is ceasar$, cos next month I'll be expecting. Your forced to take risks capish cos I now own your ass like a monkey on stick.
Posted By: Chicago

Re: how much a mobster make in month - 06/26/13 06:22 AM

Red, I've read some of your posts and I get what you're saying but please stop all the Gross exaggerations about money. The article says how much a mobster makes in a month. You really cannot give any kind of average for a button. Lastly, Nobody made $140 Million in one month and personally pocketed all that money. Nobody. If they did, name the person. Then, a couple of the other posters and myself can check it out and see what the hell you're talking about. Also, is some of your dialogue mysterious and strange on purpose for effect? Sometimes you're hard to understand with your incomplete sentences and clandestine Innuendos.
Posted By: ThePolakVet

Re: how much a mobster make in month - 06/26/13 10:53 AM

Matters how much and how smart they work.
Posted By: Toodoped

Re: how much a mobster make in month - 06/26/13 11:16 AM

Drugs and arms dealers make most of the cash...mounthly?!?!you can never know and that's a fact.
Posted By: southend

Re: how much a mobster make in month - 06/26/13 12:14 PM

a drug dealer or gun dealer's income changes all the time.

Re: how much a mobster make in month - 06/26/13 12:20 PM

Originally Posted By: southend
yes but its more of a easy money than the rackets
Posted By: Dellacroce

Re: how much a mobster make in month - 06/26/13 12:26 PM

Originally Posted By: Toodoped
ya but its a pretty vague and general statement really depends on how much weight your pushing and is it pot, coke, or smack. As for the guns i cant even remember the last time a mob guy got busted for arms dealing.

Re: how much a mobster make in month - 06/26/13 12:34 PM

Originally Posted By: Dellacroce
Originally Posted By: Toodoped
ya but its a pretty vague and general statement really depends on how much weight your pushing and is it pot, coke, or smack. As for the guns i cant even remember the last time a mob guy got busted for arms dealing.
thats right,i dont remember the last time a mobster got arrested for arms dealin,as for the dope we r talkin about made guys right?so i bet they dont sell 1 or 2 grams a day,right? smile

Re: how much a mobster make in month - 06/26/13 02:32 PM

I don't know what clandestine innuendos mean. sorri for my lack of good English its a been constant embarrassment all my life I never spoke good English, people always made fun of my English that's not to my face. Never said the dude made all the money in a month over time on the streets. You brought up another good point so this is my last post that I am going to make on this site. Ciao Red
P.s How do I cancel an account?
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET