Home

Tommty Pitera painting on Ebay

Posted By: JerseyShine

Tommty Pitera painting on Ebay - 06/03/13 04:24 PM

http://www.ebay.com/itm/AN-ORIGINAL-PAIN...-/171051801332?

Please note that it is not my listing.
Posted By: tommykarate

Re: Tommty Pitera painting on Ebay - 06/03/13 04:32 PM

Looks like I gotta make n ebay account
Posted By: Iceman999

Re: Tommty Pitera painting on Ebay - 06/03/13 10:45 PM

Wow. I really wish I had the money to really go after that.
Posted By: jace

Re: Tommty Pitera painting on Ebay - 06/03/13 11:31 PM

How do you authenticate that it is done by Pitera? I've never purchased anything off ebay.

Re: Tommty Pitera painting on Ebay - 06/04/13 12:20 AM

His thumb prints are on the back, it comes with the envelope it came in, and two pictures of him holding it.
Posted By: Wilson101

Re: Tommty Pitera painting on Ebay - 06/05/13 04:39 AM

Very interesting. Thanks for posting this.
Posted By: DickNose_Moltasanti

Re: Tommty Pitera painting on Ebay - 06/05/13 04:47 AM

I'm going to win this I don't care if I have to pay a dime maybe they can throw in a thong from one of the mob wives
Posted By: Giancarlo

Re: Tommty Pitera painting on Ebay - 06/05/13 04:29 PM

Charlie Manson used to paint in prison (probably still does), then he would mail them to some guy who sold them to different "fans" of Manson's. But i'm almost positive they stopped letting him send his artwork out after people bitched about it. He used to make these crazy spiders that were a hot seller too if i'm remembering right.
Posted By: UnderTheClock

Re: Tommty Pitera painting on Ebay - 06/05/13 11:07 PM

jace, I purchased a CAR off ebay if you want to see dumb.

BTW, speaking of Pitera, I always wondered why Carlo went out of his way numerous times in his book to point out Pitera's "high squeaky voice", when everyone who heard him said it was entirely false.

Re: Tommty Pitera painting on Ebay - 06/08/13 02:33 AM

Originally Posted By: UnderTheClock
jace, I purchased a CAR off ebay if you want to see dumb.

BTW, speaking of Pitera, I always wondered why Carlo went out of his way numerous times in his book to point out Pitera's "high squeaky voice", when everyone who heard him said it was entirely false.

It is because Tommy insulted Carlo over his lying, and would not tell him things.

Manson's art still gets out...a bigger problem with Manson is that he tends to make deals with other prisoners where they do the art, and then he signs it to drive up the value.
Posted By: kjp81792

Re: Tommty Pitera painting on Ebay - 06/09/13 01:45 AM

Originally Posted By: JerseyShine
Manson's art still gets out...a bigger problem with Manson is that he tends to make deals with other prisoners where they do the art, and then he signs it to drive up the value.

It's funny that you brought this up. I was wondering if Pitera did the same thing with this painting (signed something that someone else painted). The handwriting on the envelope, backs of photos, and back of the painting doesn't seem to match up. Check out the T in Tommy and e & a in Pitera.

Re: Tommty Pitera painting on Ebay - 06/10/13 07:03 PM

Originally Posted By: kjp81792

It's funny that you brought this up. I was wondering if Pitera did the same thing with this painting (signed something that someone else painted). The handwriting on the envelope, backs of photos, and back of the painting doesn't seem to match up. Check out the T in Tommy and e & a in Pitera.

I have it on good authority he spent a couple months taking classes and did the painting. When you paint your name it is not going to look the same as writing it. Anyway when people do cons like that the sig looks the same, not different. It is everything else that is different.
Posted By: kjp81792

Re: Tommty Pitera painting on Ebay - 06/10/13 08:13 PM

I have it on good authority he spent a couple months taking classes and did the painting. When you paint your name it is not going to look the same as writing it. Anyway when people do cons like that the sig looks the same, not different. It is everything else that is different.

I don't expect the signature on the front of the painting to match a person's normal handwriting. I'm talking about the writing on the back of the painting, the back of the photos, and the envelope.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET