Home

Was Greg Scrapa into Cuckolding?

Posted By: ManGauge

Was Greg Scrapa into Cuckolding? - 06/03/13 05:31 AM

He didnt seem to care about some dude banging his wife..... lol
Posted By: vinnietoothpicks26

Re: Was Greg Scrapa into Cuckolding? - 06/03/13 05:43 AM

Mabye. But didnt he hav HIV? Mabye he just loved his wife and wanted her to be satisfied.
Posted By: ManGauge

Re: Was Greg Scrapa into Cuckolding? - 06/03/13 06:04 AM

Originally Posted By: vinnietoothpicks26
Mabye. But didnt he hav HIV? Mabye he just loved his wife and wanted her to be satisfied.

He contracted H.I.V way after he found out that Mazza was banging his wife
Posted By: Lou_Para

Re: Was Greg Scrapa into Cuckolding? - 06/03/13 06:22 AM

I've seen numerous references to Scarpa's tolerance of his wife's affair with Larry Mazza. The common element in all of the stories is the same,at some point Scarpa tells Mazza that he knows what has been going on and that it's ok with him.I just can't fathom a guy like Scarpa ,a raging, serial-killer level psychopath ,not exposing Mazza to an exquisitely horrible fate.
It gets more twisted when you look into Scarpa's history and see what he did to the teenager who merely kissed his daughter. Years after the affair ended the Reaper got HIV.
Posted By: DiLorenzo

Re: Was Greg Scrapa into Cuckolding? - 06/03/13 06:48 AM

For the record, they weren't married !!

But he was a psycho, so that shouldn't surprise anybody that he might get his kicks out of something that !! cool
Posted By: MobMan

Re: Was Greg Scrapa into Cuckolding? - 06/03/13 12:45 PM

You talking about Greg Scarpa's first wife or "second" wife ? I know this is off topic, but "Little" Linda Scarpa is kind of cute thou .

Re: Was Greg Scrapa into Cuckolding? - 06/04/13 12:42 AM

Ain't that the truth! Reminds me of Mad Sam kidnapping the guy at gunpoint and forcing his wife to "entertain" the gentleman while he watched. And the (I think) Jersey Capo who got whacked because he went both ways at swinger parties.You never know which way a sexual situation can go with these guys. I guess Scarpa had his reasons.
Posted By: GaryH

Re: Was Greg Scrapa into Cuckolding? - 06/04/13 07:38 PM

Greg got HIV from a blood transfusion.
Posted By: Dapper_Don

Re: Was Greg Scrapa into Cuckolding? - 06/05/13 12:46 AM

^^from a member of his crew who did steroids and got it from a dirty needle

Re: Was Greg Scrapa into Cuckolding? - 06/05/13 03:58 AM

The ironic thing was that Scarpa's paranoia about getting a transfusion containing non-Caucasian blood led him to seek donors from his own crew.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET