Home

Ernie Grillo

Posted By: Skinny

Ernie Grillo - 05/24/13 11:10 PM

Gambino Captain on the construction panel.... Came up under Lenny D i think. Does anyone know anything else about him? Interesting guy, very respected
Posted By: Scalish

Re: Ernie Grillo - 05/25/13 01:24 AM

I think it was his wife that Neil Dellacroce had an affair with. Her name was Sandy.
Posted By: Louiebynochi

Re: Ernie Grillo - 05/25/13 02:00 AM

He came up under Olympia garofalo and later jack damico
His wife, who is Neil dellacroces daughter
Is also the baby moms of one of John gottis kid

Supposedly went to dellacroce and said John gotti is fucking my wife, whos Neil's daughter

Neil's reply. "What did u say about my son"

Grillo was made in 1998
Along with frank Cali into Jackie the noses crew
Posted By: 123JoeSchmo

Re: Ernie Grillo - 05/25/13 02:08 AM

Isn't he acting captain of the corozzo crew now that dellaratta got pinched?
Posted By: Lou_Para

Re: Ernie Grillo - 05/25/13 04:59 AM

Grillo's wife Rosemary had a long term affair with Neil Dellacroce which resulted in 2 or 3 children. When Grillo found out about the affair from other mobsters,he would have been well within his rights to demand Dellacroce's death, since they were both made guys. As the story goes,Grillo was persuaded to accept a large cash settlement instead,because of the respect and clout that Neil had.After that,the affair ended. As a side note,when Carlo Gambino chose his successor,he remembered the affair,and as a measure of his disfavor passed over Neil in favor of Castellano.Also,John Gotti,Sr. was involved in an affair with Shannon Grillo,one of Neil and Rose's kids.Just to show the sheer brass that Dellacroce had,even after the affair was over,he still had his home phone listed under E. Grillo.

Re: Ernie Grillo - 05/25/13 01:18 PM

Originally Posted By: 123JoeSchmo
Isn't he acting captain of the corozzo crew now that dellaratta got pinched?

Dellaratta made bail months ago.

Re: Ernie Grillo - 05/25/13 01:20 PM

Idk which story is true bc everyones is conflicting with each other.....
Posted By: bronx

Re: Ernie Grillo - 05/25/13 01:41 PM

i think ernie's father was leo grill? he died way back.
Posted By: JCrusher

Re: Ernie Grillo - 05/25/13 02:27 PM

Grillo was the husband of Sandy Connolly who is the daughter of Neil dellacrice. Gotti used to send Grillo on assignments so he could sleep with his wife, Sandy. Sandy had a longtime affair with John Gotti which resulted in a daughter named meagan. I actually met meagan in a bar in the city when i was in college back in 2006(she is a year younger than me). Never saw the mother in person but she is supposedly very beautiful even in her 50's
Posted By: Giancarlo

Re: Ernie Grillo - 05/25/13 06:16 PM

I believe JCrusher is correct, but i'm not sure if Shannon (aka Sandy) was Neils stepdaughter or his biological blood daughter. I've read conflicting info on that.

Aniello Dellacroce's second wife was Rosemary Connelly. Rosemary had 3 children from a previous relationship, 2 sons and a daughter named Shannon aka Sandy. Some say the daughter Sandy and one of her brothers were fathered by Neil.

Shannon (Sandy) married Ernest Grillo. Gotti started banging her and they allegedly had a child, a daughter named Meagan Grillo.

So it was Gotti who broke another rule and was screwing another made guys wife.
Posted By: Lou_Para

Re: Ernie Grillo - 05/26/13 02:19 AM

From the wikipedia article about Salvatore Ruggiero

"His uncle Aniello Dellacroce had an affair with the wife of the Gambino crime family capo Ernest Grillo Jr.. She bore Dellacroce two illegitimate children, Shannon Connelly and Sean Connelly. Ernest Grillo Jr. is the son of Gambino crime family mob associate and DeMeo crew associate, Danny Grillo."

It's amazing how, depending on the source, the info differs. It reminds me of the "how the FBI bugged Big Paul" debate. According to one book it was a doctored floor lamp,in another it was a bogus TV repair service call. And the sources for both were different FBI agents.Maybe that's what keeps this board fun.
Posted By: JCrusher

Re: Ernie Grillo - 05/28/13 01:19 AM

Originally Posted By: Lou_Para
From the wikipedia article about Salvatore Ruggiero

"His uncle Aniello Dellacroce had an affair with the wife of the Gambino crime family capo Ernest Grillo Jr.. She bore Dellacroce two illegitimate children, Shannon Connelly and Sean Connelly. Ernest Grillo Jr. is the son of Gambino crime family mob associate and DeMeo crew associate, Danny Grillo."

It's amazing how, depending on the source, the info differs. It reminds me of the "how the FBI bugged Big Paul" debate. According to one book it was a doctored floor lamp,in another it was a bogus TV repair service call. And the sources for both were different FBI agents.Maybe that's what keeps this board fun.

I dont trust wikipedia. I took my source right from the horses mouth. In gotti's prison tapes he talks to his brother, Pete about paying child support to Rosemary's daughter(Sandy). Rosemary was Neil's longtime mistress who had 2 children with him whihc included Sandy. Sandy had 2 other children with ernie grillo but her youngest daughter was most likely Meagan with gotti
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET