Home

Victor orena documentary

Posted By: bonanno

Victor orena documentary - 05/13/13 12:21 PM

last month i saw it on youtube and now i cant find it...

anyone has it?
Posted By: SilentPartnerz

Re: Victor orena documentary - 05/13/13 04:30 PM

Its one of the Married to the Mob series.
I think. I watched it the other day on You Tube
Posted By: Strax

Re: Victor orena documentary - 05/13/13 04:43 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4iUCn_Dm88
Posted By: MobMan

Re: Victor orena documentary - 05/13/13 09:44 PM

What do you guys think of Vic Orena ?
Posted By: bronx

Re: Victor orena documentary - 05/13/13 10:55 PM

he was a gotti's prop..not a boss, captain only.feel bad he will never come home..shame
Posted By: Camarel

Re: Victor orena documentary - 05/13/13 11:09 PM

Originally Posted By: bronx
he was a gotti's prop..not a boss, captain only.feel bad he will never come home..shame

Agreed, there's no chance he would've tried to oust Persico with Gotti's urging. If anyone hasn't seen it here's a great thread on all 3 Colombo wars Hairy created that lists the casualtiees - http://www.gangsterbb.net/threads/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=652659&page=1
Posted By: Dapper_Don

Re: Victor orena documentary - 05/14/13 12:22 AM

gotti influenced and encouraged him to take over the family but vic was an influential guy in his own right in that borgata

Re: Victor orena documentary - 05/14/13 12:48 AM

yes i agree vic had some very loyal guys, one thing to remember joe scopo was a strong ally of his and joe idolized john sr. and gene and was pushed by john also.. like i said to bad john pushed these guys into war..vic would not be doing life and about 15 guys.. good guys would be alive

Re: Victor orena documentary - 05/14/13 12:51 AM

it comes with the territory

that whole saga would make a good mob movie if done right imo

you had scarpa sr, the fbi, vic orena, carmine sr,gotti sr, sessa, frankie blue eyes, and a war with casualties on both sides - guys switching camps, attempted hits, rats, murders, etc.
Posted By: F_white

Re: Victor orena documentary - 05/14/13 01:17 AM

Gotti and Gambinos push him into a war he could not win.But from what you read everyone was eating with him at the table.

Re: Victor orena documentary - 05/14/13 01:19 AM

your right it would make a great movie, if it really didn't happen you would say this is bullshit , no way..but scarry true.

Re: Victor orena documentary - 05/14/13 01:29 AM

Originally Posted By: F_white
Gotti and Gambinos push him into a war he could not win.

thats debateable at least in the beginning (before guys started abandoning the orena side), at the onset the orena faction consisted of almost two thirds of the borgata compared to the persico faction, but the persicos had the magic ace(s) in greg scarpa and frankie blue eyes on their side, if they didnt have those two guys (especially scarpa) then things could of been different who knows
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET