Home

Roger Vella gets 8 months for stalking

Posted By: Giancarlo

Roger Vella gets 8 months for stalking - 05/09/13 08:35 PM

Relationships are tricky, but some rules of dating go unsaid.

Don't wait to tell your new girlfriend that you're a mob informer who spent 12 years in prison for murder and racketeering. And never, ever threaten to smash her head with a hammer.

Roger Vella Jr. failed on both counts. First he lost the girl, then his freedom.

Full article :
http://www.philly.com/philly/news/201305...girlfriend.html
Posted By: azguy

Re: Roger Vella gets 8 months for stalking - 05/09/13 11:16 PM

what a fool....
Posted By: RalphieMazz224

Re: Roger Vella gets 8 months for stalking - 05/20/13 10:01 PM

THAT'S AN UNDERSTATEMENT HE'S NOTHING MORE THAN A SCUMBAG CRUMB who rats and hides in other states bcuz he knows if he comes back to SOUTH PHILLY

Re: Roger Vella gets 8 months for stalking - 05/20/13 10:07 PM

He is a DEAD Monster. He Brutally Murdered my Brother back in 1995 and my family is still waiting for JUSTICE. Thanks to the Government who put THIS monster back out on the streets to kill again , its only a matter of time.I don't wish no bad I only wish to live to see it. He is nothing more than a SCUMBAG CRUMB BUM, WHO WILL GET HE'S DAY.Mom dad and Ralphie Rest in Peace. We All LOVE AND MISS YOU.

Re: Roger Vella gets 8 months for stalking - 05/20/13 10:11 PM

HE CAN RUN BUT TRUST ME HE CAN'T HIDE, WE KNOW WHERE YOU AT ROGER RAT CRUMB SCUM BAG.
Posted By: Gotti

Re: Roger Vella gets 8 months for stalking - 07/23/13 04:08 AM

Is Vella an Italian surname?
Posted By: botz

Re: Roger Vella gets 8 months for stalking - 07/23/13 08:54 PM

He murdered your brother?
Posted By: wallyn

Re: Roger Vella gets 8 months for stalking - 07/23/13 10:00 PM

Roger Vella Jr. - the mob associate who wanted to go back to prison to be with Joey Merlino - is the lead suspect in the Oct. 22 gangland slaying of onetime mob consigliere Ronald Turchi, say law enforcement sources.

The night before Turchi disappeared, Vella, 28, ate dinner with Turchi, 61, at the Saloon, a South Philadelphia restaurant, two witnesses said.

Turchi, demoted to soldier, and Vella were allegedly associated with a sports gambling business in South Philadelphia with reputed mob associate Anthony Staino, said street and law enforcement sources.
Posted By: JoeySmokesBalls123

Re: Roger Vella gets 8 months for stalking - 07/25/13 02:59 AM

Originally Posted By: Giancarlo
Relationships are tricky, but some rules of dating go unsaid.

Don't wait to tell your new girlfriend that you're a mob informer who spent 12 years in prison for murder and racketeering. And never, ever threaten to smash her head with a hammer.

Roger Vella Jr. failed on both counts. First he lost the girl, then his freedom.

Full article :
http://www.philly.com/philly/news/201305...girlfriend.html

What a piece shit
Posted By: SonnyL

Re: Roger Vella gets 8 months for stalking - 07/25/13 03:18 AM

Originally Posted By: RalphieMazz224
He is a DEAD Monster. He Brutally Murdered my Brother back in 1995 and my family is still waiting for JUSTICE. Thanks to the Government who put THIS monster back out on the streets to kill again , its only a matter of time.I don't wish no bad I only wish to live to see it. He is nothing more than a SCUMBAG CRUMB BUM, WHO WILL GET HE'S DAY.Mom dad and Ralphie Rest in Peace. We All LOVE AND MISS YOU.

i guess its safe to assume your Ralph mazzuca's brother, my condolences for your brother, roger is a piece of shit
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET