Home

Barney Bellomo's wife died

Posted By: NickyEyes1

Barney Bellomo's wife died - 05/09/13 04:47 AM

Someone over on the blackhand forum said that Barney's wife died of cancer and the feds are already doing surveillance outside the funeral home.
RIP
Posted By: IvyLeague

Re: Barney Bellomo's wife died - 05/09/13 08:40 AM

The poster was Charlie, who's from the Bronx area, so it's believable. Did anyone know she had cancer? pizzaboy?

Also, people were griping about the feds staking out the funeral home but, from their point of view, these kind of things can be really useful.
Posted By: NickyEyes1

Re: Barney Bellomo's wife died - 05/09/13 03:45 PM

I find it disrespectful
Posted By: DickNose_Moltasanti

Re: Barney Bellomo's wife died - 05/09/13 03:59 PM

Originally Posted By: NickyEyes1
I find it disrespectful

Nicky what do you expect hes alleged to be the boss of the most powerful crime family in America known as the "Ivyleague".
Posted By: ChiTown

Re: Barney Bellomo's wife died - 05/09/13 04:11 PM

Ivy is from Utah, so its believable...as long as he's talking about Warren Jeffs lol
Posted By: azguy

Re: Barney Bellomo's wife died - 05/09/13 08:09 PM

Wow, it should be an amazing turnout if true.
Posted By: 123JoeSchmo

Re: Barney Bellomo's wife died - 05/09/13 09:29 PM

If this is true then shouldn't we all feel sorry for the family? I mean the poor guy lost his wife. Mobster or no mobster that's a terrible thing when your soulmate dies
Posted By: Camarel

Re: Barney Bellomo's wife died - 05/09/13 09:54 PM

I didn't know she had cancer, sad stuff. RIP Bellomo's wife.

Re: Barney Bellomo's wife died - 05/10/13 11:19 PM

Originally Posted By: ChiTown
Ivy is from Utah, so its believable...as long as he's talking about Warren Jeffs lol

Hey, Fraudo, everybody knows I'm from Utah. Just like everybody knows you're from Chicago. After all, you bring it up in half your posts. Of course, you're still a grade A bullshit artist when it comes to talking about Chicago OC.
Posted By: johnnyboysala

Re: Barney Bellomo's wife died - 05/10/13 11:37 PM

Originally Posted By: ChiTown

Seriously, why bring it up?

Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
Hey, Fraudo, everybody knows I'm from Utah. Just like everybody knows you're from Chicago. After all, you bring it up in half your posts. Of course, you're still a grade A bullshit artist when it comes to talking about Chicago OC.

Seriously, why always react?

Anyway, sad as it on on a personal level for barney, there is no way LE could just ignore this. It is a potential intelligence goldmine on one of the most powerful and secretive mob members of the modern age. The main justification being that Barney chose the life for better or worse, and his actions have made him fair game at all times.
Posted By: Ted

Re: Barney Bellomo's wife died - 05/11/13 05:46 AM

If Barney/the Genovese family is smart, few mobsters will actually show up.
Posted By: azguy

Re: Barney Bellomo's wife died - 05/11/13 04:03 PM

Does anyone know if this is even true...?

Re: Barney Bellomo's wife died - 05/11/13 08:08 PM

Originally Posted By: johnnyboysala
Seriously, why always react?

It's better to keep bullshitters like ChiTown (Fraudo) in check.
Posted By: DiLorenzo

Re: Barney Bellomo's wife died - 05/11/13 08:30 PM

The G has more respect for taliban funerals !!!
Posted By: GoldenEagle

Re: Barney Bellomo's wife died - 05/11/13 10:36 PM

I agree with you Ted. If I were Barney I wouldn't want my guys showing up to a funeral that you know is going to be closely watched by law enforcement. Surveillance photos of mobsters at funerals have been used against people in several trials.
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: Barney Bellomo's wife died - 05/12/13 05:58 PM

The poster was Charlie, who's from the Bronx area, so it's believable. Did anyone know she had cancer? pizzaboy?

Sorry, Ivy. I just think that this thread is completely inappropriate. I mean, where the fuck do we draw the line?

To be honest, I'm surprised at Charlie for starting it over there. Not that I'm judging him. He's one of my favorite people on any of these sites. He's twenty years younger than I am, but he grew up right around the corner from where I grew up. Great kid.

But this is a VERY personal matter. It has nothing to do with the mafia. A young woman is dead, and yet there are mob watcher geeks out there wondering what kind of pictures might pop up online. It's really making me re-think my position about these sites in general. And if I've ever crossed that line myself---and I probably have---then shame on me. God knows I should know better.

Or maybe I'm just feeling cranky because she was my age and because of what you and I talked about in a recent pm. No one wants to be reminded of their mortality. So maybe it's me after all.

Re: Barney Bellomo's wife died - 05/13/13 03:11 AM

It's sort of like the photo of Barney at his granddaughter's baptism or whatever. If a photo of the whole family was posted here, I could see a problem. But it was just a small photo of Barney's face. Likewise, all we have here (so far) is discussion about his wife dying. These are mob forums, needless to say, and Barney is a major mob figure. So, just about anything (mob related or personal) is going to bring discussion. See the Gotti's. Heck, I wouldn't be surprised if Capeci mentions it in one of his upcoming articles.
Posted By: DickNose_Moltasanti

Re: Barney Bellomo's wife died - 05/13/13 03:21 AM

It's sort of like the photo of Barney at his granddaughter's baptism or whatever. If a photo of the whole family was posted here, I could see a problem. But it was just a small photo of Barney's face. Likewise, all we have here (so far) is discussion about his wife dying. These are mob forums, needless to say, and Barney is a major mob figure. So, just about anything (mob related or personal) is going to bring discussion. See the Gotti's. Heck, I wouldn't be surprised if Capeci mentions it in one of his upcoming articles.

The first time Pizzaboy sent me a PM I felt like I was being blessed by the Pope.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET