Home

This week's Gang Land

Posted By: IvyLeague

This week's Gang Land - 05/03/13 03:21 AM

The main thing is that a soldier in the Bellomo/Muscarella crew - Salvatore "Sally KO" Larca/45 was named in a criminal complaint involving a marijuana trafficking operation that brought 3,000 lbs in from California. An associate named Anthony Zoccolillo, who often hung out with an Albanian gang called the "Wolf Pack," was one of the CW's in the case.
Posted By: NickyEyes1

Re: This week's Gang Land - 05/03/13 04:44 AM

How long can he get for this? Do you think he had permission to deal drugs or did he ignore that rule?
Posted By: Vigil

Re: This week's Gang Land - 05/03/13 04:56 AM

I really don't think anyone is enforcing ancient rules anymore.
Posted By: NickyEyes1

Re: This week's Gang Land - 05/03/13 05:07 AM

True, I'm sure they were happy when they were getting money from it but they're now probably pissed after he got caught.
Posted By: TonyBoy117

Re: This week's Gang Land - 05/03/13 12:24 PM

Thanks Ivy, where did this go down Bronx or Westchester?
Posted By: cheech

Re: This week's Gang Land - 05/03/13 12:40 PM

I think Morris park in the Bronx Tony
Posted By: moneyman

Re: This week's Gang Land - 05/03/13 02:25 PM

http://www.nypost.com/p/entertainment/tv/from_reality_to_real_life_rat_Pzk47Bpqdv22TKFo19C48O
Posted By: GerryLang

Re: This week's Gang Land - 05/03/13 02:44 PM

It seems like Larca has been caught up in quite a few cases, especially for a Genovese guy. Some go back to the 80's, is that his father, because he is relatively young?
Posted By: moneyman

Re: This week's Gang Land - 05/03/13 02:49 PM

new rule for the mob, DO NOT PARTICIPATE IN A CRIMINAL ENTERPRISE WITH SOMEONE ON A REALITY TV SHOW
Posted By: HairyKnuckles

Re: This week's Gang Land - 05/03/13 03:36 PM

Originally Posted By: GerryLang
It seems like Larca has been caught up in quite a few cases, especially for a Genovese guy. Some go back to the 80's, is that his father, because he is relatively young?

Yes. Larca´s father (they share the same name) was fingered in the 1980s by Vincent "Fish" Cafaro. I think it had to do with some narcotics ring.
Posted By: Giancarlo

Re: This week's Gang Land - 05/03/13 04:12 PM

Originally Posted By: HairyKnuckles
Originally Posted By: GerryLang

Yes. Larca´s father (they share the same name) was fingered in the 1980s by Vincent "Fish" Cafaro. I think it had to do with some narcotics ring.

Barney Bellomo was part of the case too.

http://www.ipsn.org/court_cases/us_v_tutino-bellomo-guardino_larca.htm
Posted By: IvyLeague

Re: This week's Gang Land - 05/03/13 10:21 PM

Originally Posted By: NickyEyes1
How long can he get for this? Do you think he had permission to deal drugs or did he ignore that rule?

I really have no idea but I would assume he had permission. Unless he's suicidal. It is strange though because, you see less involvement in drugs, relatively speaking, in the Genovese family. And this is the first time in quite a while that somebody from that crew has been charged with narcotics.
Posted By: Dapper_Don

Re: This week's Gang Land - 05/04/13 02:49 AM

Larca is on the left and on the right is BX restaurant owner Alex Borgognone who tried to run for congress last yr
Posted By: Antonio

Re: This week's Gang Land - 05/04/13 05:51 PM

Hey, at least it's not Crack!
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: This week's Gang Land - 05/04/13 05:58 PM

Originally Posted By: Dapper_Don
on the right is BX restaurant owner Alex Borgognone who tried to run for congress last yr

What a joke. That kid wants to be a wiseguy so bad it's repulsive. He chases more business away from Patricia's with that act than he brings in. And he thought he was going to run for office in this day and age? lol

His father is the baker that Tommy Shots humiliated because he was telling people that he was a made guy with the Colombos (which he isn't). He's lucky he didn't get himself killed. Can you imagine a guy in his 60's lying about such a thing? It's like some little kid going around saying, "My Dad's in the Mafia!" It's really pathetic.

Anyway, the son has the same mentality. How he thought he'd run for public office is beyond me. But those places have very good food. I'll give him that much smile.
Posted By: tiger84

Re: This week's Gang Land - 05/05/13 01:23 AM

Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
on the right is BX restaurant owner Alex Borgognone who tried to run for congress last yr

What a joke. That kid wants to be a wiseguy so bad it's repulsive. He chases more business away from Patricia's with that act than he brings in. And he thought he was going to run for office in this day and age? lol

His father is the baker that Tommy Shots humiliated because he was telling people that he was a made guy with the Colombos (which he isn't). He's lucky he didn't get himself killed. Can you imagine a guy in his 60's lying about such a thing? It's like some little kid going around saying, "My Dad's in the Mafia!" It's really pathetic.

Anyway, the son has the same mentality. How he thought he'd run for public office is beyond me. But those places have very good food. I'll give him that much smile.

Thats funny i would expect a teen going around telling people hes a wise guy but his father was probably in his 60s.LOL its a good thing he said he was made with the colombos and not the genevese
Posted By: Flushing

Re: This week's Gang Land - 05/05/13 01:27 AM

Posted By: Dapper_Don

Re: This week's Gang Land - 05/10/13 12:40 AM

Originally Posted By: pizzaboy

Just saw this comment.

That whole Tommy Shot episode waspretty embarrassing for the father especially since it was done in front of five other made guys. For those unfamiliar with the episode, here it is http://www.fivefamiliesnyc.com/2012/03/tommy-shots-embarrassed-bronx-baker-who.html

Somewhat funny story. I met the son at a fundraiser for a friend of mine who was running for congress during the same time. Anyway, we were introduced (I was a bit wasted - open bar) and they mentioned the fact that he was running for office and had no chance in front of him (joking matter). He wanted me to put in a good word for him to get a job at my office, which I obviously didnt. He was trying to play the "I am a tough Italian from the neighborhood" card, quite funny actually.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET