Home

Rats Leaving Witness Protection

Posted By: spmob

Rats Leaving Witness Protection - 04/24/13 07:58 PM

We have all heard of guys that have left Witness Protection but often most still live in these random cities. Are there any older guys or any guys at all that have left Witness protection and moved back close to home or near home? You would think there would be more guys these days that move back now that the Mob has a less threatening presense. Guys who miss home (and food) that move back close to home for family or whatever reason. Some like Chris Paciello are in popular places but hes not in Staten Island living near or amongst the people he grew up with. Anyone have any good stories of guys moving back home? What was it like for them and did they stay? I can't think of any in Philly right now off the top of my head. Now there are local rats that don't move and not much if anything is done to them. I wanna know about Mob guys and associates.
Posted By: NickyEyes1

Re: Rats Leaving Witness Protection - 04/24/13 08:06 PM

I read that some Colombo guy ratted and moved back to Brooklyn. Forget his name though.
Posted By: Skinny

Re: Rats Leaving Witness Protection - 04/24/13 08:25 PM

Paciello lives in fl. Mikey Derosa moved back to staten island. And that bonanno guy piscotti too
Posted By: Lenin_and_McCarthy

Re: Rats Leaving Witness Protection - 04/25/13 12:08 AM

Isn't Previte still in Philly?
Posted By: Dapper_Don

Re: Rats Leaving Witness Protection - 04/25/13 12:09 AM

John alite is back at his old haunts
Posted By: tiger84

Re: Rats Leaving Witness Protection - 04/25/13 01:00 AM

Originally Posted By: Skinny
Paciello lives in fl. Mikey Derosa moved back to staten island. And that bonanno guy piscotti too

mikey put alot of people away im surprised he back in NY
Posted By: DuesPaid

Re: Rats Leaving Witness Protection - 04/25/13 02:30 AM

I wonder if there bigger concern for someone like that is revenge from a realative rather than a past associate or crime family member. Certainly if the guy was not only a rat but a murderer and all his secrets are out and he is now back in the neighborhood. Cant be good.

DP
Posted By: Dapper_Don

Re: Rats Leaving Witness Protection - 04/25/13 02:43 AM

joe campy from the colombos moved back to the area

http://www.villagevoice.com/2008-09-23/n...itch-joe-campy/
Posted By: Money

Re: Rats Leaving Witness Protection - 04/25/13 01:49 PM

there is a serious risk that the rats will be killed like Mario Riccobene
Posted By: spmob

Re: Rats Leaving Witness Protection - 04/25/13 02:19 PM

I knew there was one from Philly. Mario wasn't a made guy but he was def a "mob guy" and was definitely one I was looking for. Forgot about him. Thanks. I dont know where Ron Previte is but I kinda dont count him. Hes always been law enforcment in my eyes. Good NY ones guys! Thanks!
Posted By: cookcounty

Re: Rats Leaving Witness Protection - 04/25/13 02:39 PM

that's how bad the rat infestation of the new York mafia has become

now snitches can safely move back into the neighborhood
Posted By: DuesPaid

Re: Rats Leaving Witness Protection - 04/26/13 03:20 AM

It actually makes sense, how could anyone from the Eastcoast Tristate area really have any Quality of Life living in an area on the Westcoast or Central U.S. for more than a few months out of a calander year. It's like a demotion to suffer the differences.

DP
Posted By: cornuto_e_contento

Re: Rats Leaving Witness Protection - 05/10/14 04:21 AM

Posted By: ThePolakVet

Re: Rats Leaving Witness Protection - 05/10/14 07:16 AM

Originally Posted By: cornuto_e_contento

Posted By: JoeyBologna1234

Re: Rats Leaving Witness Protection - 05/10/14 07:38 AM

Originally Posted By: cornuto_e_contento

Snitches are bitches who should ALWAYS end up In ditches
Posted By: tommykarate

Re: Rats Leaving Witness Protection - 05/10/14 12:27 PM

Doesnt cadillac frank sallemme live back in boston????
Posted By: pmac

Re: Rats Leaving Witness Protection - 05/10/14 12:57 PM

no read he down the cape but makes frequent trips to Boston but he's get old 81 I think. no one would do anything to him cause all he had to do was give up cops and feds. all his victims kids and grandkids different story probably. thelawyer Anthony cardnale told the herald he doesn't talk to the FBI. big cheese brother thought he was but it was nicky skins recording him the whole time.
Posted By: Tony_Pro

Re: Rats Leaving Witness Protection - 05/10/14 03:32 PM

Jimmy Fratianno left (or rather forced-out of) Whitness Protection. He was so public in his later years and had income coming in from his books, so the Feds cut him loose.
Posted By: cornuto_e_contento

Re: Rats Leaving Witness Protection - 05/10/14 04:16 PM

Originally Posted By: Tony_Pro
Jimmy Fratianno left (or rather forced-out of) Whitness Protection. He was so public in his later years and had income coming in from his books, so the Feds cut him loose.

This guy also got kicked out of witless protection.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_Hill
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET