Home

Chum Lee of Pawn Stars: Connected?

Posted By: southend

Chum Lee of Pawn Stars: Connected? - 04/09/13 05:57 PM

Posted By: DickNose_Moltasanti

Re: Chum Lee of Pawn Stars: Connected? - 04/09/13 06:01 PM

Chum Lee isn't its the Old Man and Rick. How many show's have come from there show or people being on their show getting their own show u kno what im saying B?
Posted By: NickyEyes1

Re: Chum Lee of Pawn Stars: Connected? - 04/10/13 01:00 AM

lol
Posted By: vinnietoothpicks26

Re: Chum Lee of Pawn Stars: Connected? - 04/10/13 03:58 AM

LOL... The saracm is heavy on this one.

Re: Chum Lee of Pawn Stars: Connected? - 04/10/13 07:58 AM

What's so funny they all have blood on their hands you know how many holes are in the desert?

Re: Chum Lee of Pawn Stars: Connected? - 04/10/13 09:25 AM

This goes out to chum n corey!
Posted By: vinnietoothpicks26

Re: Chum Lee of Pawn Stars: Connected? - 04/10/13 01:11 PM

Yeah I could see the really old man. He is old school. Great song by the way.
Posted By: Giancarlo

Re: Chum Lee of Pawn Stars: Connected? - 04/10/13 03:23 PM

Chum Lee is loaded from that PawnStars show, drives around in a Roll's Royce and just bought his girlfriend a set of new boobs. Those guys are making some serious $$cash$$ off of that show.

Re: Chum Lee of Pawn Stars: Connected? - 04/10/13 03:45 PM

Originally Posted By: Giancarlo
Chum Lee is loaded from that PawnStars show, drives around in a Roll's Royce and just bought his girlfriend a set of new boobs. Those guys are making some serious $$cash$$ off of that show.

Yeah it's funny how they make Rick know as if hes some big history buff some of those experts that come in are some clowns ( I wouldn't let them hold on to anything like a 40k gold coin that he could switch out and be like all this one is like 5k i can give you 1800 ..how about 4k .how about..NO!
Posted By: DiLorenzo

Re: Chum Lee of Pawn Stars: Connected? - 04/10/13 07:53 PM

I wouldn't be so quick to laugh this off...Pawn shops offer something valuable to criminals..They have huge walk in safes that wiseguy's/drug dealers can stash money in from time to time.

Not saying that these 2 pawn shop shows do it, but i guarantee you that many have !! cool
Posted By: DuesPaid

Re: Chum Lee of Pawn Stars: Connected? - 04/11/13 01:32 AM

Originally Posted By: DiLorenzo
I wouldn't be so quick to laugh this off...Pawn shops offer something valuable to criminals..They have huge walk in safes that wiseguy's/drug dealers can stash money in from time to time.

Not saying that these 2 pawn shop shows do it, but i guarantee you that many have !! cool

Very True. And in The Old Mans day, sometimes those guys would never come back after stashing something with them. If they ended up in one of those holes in the desert and no one comes looking for thier stash.....Score.

DP
Posted By: DiLorenzo

Re: Chum Lee of Pawn Stars: Connected? - 04/11/13 03:49 PM

Exactly right...Good point !!
Posted By: bigboy

Re: Chum Lee of Pawn Stars: Connected? - 04/13/13 07:14 PM

Those shows are staged. I have a friend in that business and he has been approached to pretend like he wants to sell a valuable rifle and let it go cheap to fluff up the star. but make no mistake, they are making a fortune. I've also been told that the store is WAY larger than it appears on TV and there are a lot of gamblers in there pawning off their possesions to get more money to gamble
Posted By: reginald_denny

Re: Chum Lee of Pawn Stars: Connected? - 04/13/13 09:05 PM

ill bet he is connected. something is up with them fellers.
Posted By: Giancarlo

Re: Chum Lee of Pawn Stars: Connected? - 04/13/13 09:56 PM

You ever see the amount of cash they have on hand at that Gold/Silver Store Rick and his old man run? Talk about making a nice score. Oooh i'd go in heavy and just take the place over. You'd probably need a few guys to make it work.

I haven't heard about scandals on those pawnshop shows. It's the storage locker shows that are currently being investigated for fraud. Dave Hester started a big shit and some people might be in some trouble.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET