Home

Les Gold and the Detroit Partnership

Posted By: DickNose_Moltasanti

Les Gold and the Detroit Partnership - 04/07/13 09:12 PM

I was doing some research on the Motor City Mafia aka The Detroit Parnership and saw on a few different forums that Les Gold serves as a front man for a few different business's in Detroit I believe he's Italian on his mother's side. Anyone have any further information on this guy??
Posted By: vinnietoothpicks26

Re: Les Gold and the Detroit Partnership - 04/07/13 11:05 PM

No. http://blogs.forward.com/the-shmooze/141795/q-and-a-hardcore-pawn-stars-les-and-seth-gold/
He was bar mitzvah'd in an Orthodox Synagogue. In order to do that your mother must be a Jew. Judaism is a matrilineal religion and therefore requires the mother to be a Jew to be Jewish. I know this because my mother is Italian and my father Jewish. I was unable to get a Bar Mitzvah in a conservative synaoguge because my mom wasn't a Jew. I had to get it in a reform synagogue. Therefore, his mother is not Italian.
Posted By: Five_Felonies

Re: Les Gold and the Detroit Partnership - 04/08/13 01:49 AM

les gold is a what they used to call a "telephone toughguy" in the older days. it takes a real big man to act tough with thousands of pounds of angry black attitude ready to back him up whistle remember when the owner of the gun store kicked him out, he folded like a lawn chair. the toughest one in that family is his porker daughter, and when i say tough, i mean tough to look at!

Posted By: DiLorenzo

Re: Les Gold and the Detroit Partnership - 04/08/13 03:51 AM

They have a marathon on right now..Its like watching gilligans island..They wear the same clothes every episode.. Les always wears that beige pull over, and the kid always wears that black button up !! lol

Re: Les Gold and the Detroit Partnership - 04/08/13 06:11 AM

Yeah
Originally Posted By: DiLorenzo
They have a marathon on right now..Its like watching gilligans island..They wear the same clothes every episode.. Les always wears that beige pull over, and the kid always wears that black button up !! lol

lol The marathon is still on ends at 4 a.m.
Posted By: DiLorenzo

Re: Les Gold and the Detroit Partnership - 04/08/13 08:40 PM

I made it to 2:30 cool
Posted By: SnickersMagillicutti

Re: Les Gold and the Detroit Partnership - 04/08/13 08:55 PM

Originally Posted By: Five_Felonies
les gold is a what they used to call a "telephone toughguy" in the older days. it takes a real big man to act tough with thousands of pounds of angry black attitude ready to back him up whistle remember when the owner of the gun store kicked him out, he folded like a lawn chair. the toughest one in that family is his porker daughter, and when i say tough, i mean tough to look at!

The 5th grade photo shop job only proves you are not very funny. Here's her real photo...

Re: Les Gold and the Detroit Partnership - 04/08/13 09:49 PM

Originally Posted By: SnickersMagillicutti
Originally Posted By: Five_Felonies

The 5th grade photo shop job only proves you are not very funny. Here's her real photo...

She needs a boob job!!

Re: Les Gold and the Detroit Partnership - 04/08/13 09:52 PM

Originally Posted By: vinnietoothpicks26
No. http://blogs.forward.com/the-shmooze/141795/q-and-a-hardcore-pawn-stars-les-and-seth-gold/
He was bar mitzvah'd in an Orthodox Synagogue. In order to do that your mother must be a Jew. Judaism is a matrilineal religion and therefore requires the mother to be a Jew to be Jewish. I know this because my mother is Italian and my father Jewish. I was unable to get a Bar Mitzvah in a conservative synaoguge because my mom wasn't a Jew. I had to get it in a reform synagogue. Therefore, his mother is not Italian.

I was only at mitzvah in my life but the kid I was friends with at the time as adopted so how does that work?
Posted By: vinnietoothpicks26

Re: Les Gold and the Detroit Partnership - 04/08/13 11:01 PM

Id have to know more but it sounds like he probably got a reform one or, if conservative or orthodox, he got a conversion before the bar mitzvah.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET