Home

frank desimone la boss

Posted By: tommykarate

frank desimone la boss - 04/01/13 12:21 AM

Does any1know the deal with him raping his underbosses wife in front of him.guys name was Adamo maybe? He then shot his wife and killed himself his wife went on to marry frank bompensiero.I read it had alot to do with y joe bonnanno wanted to kill desimone.any1know how true all this is and if so how the hell did desimone get away with it
Posted By: Ted

Re: frank desimone la boss - 04/01/13 04:04 AM

Popular story, but seems unlikely. It's never been identified who originally told this story. Momo's wife was unfaithful, though. Seems more like a rumor surrounding her murder.
Posted By: southend

Re: frank desimone la boss - 04/01/13 03:29 PM

why would he rape his underboss's wife to begin with? piece of shit
Posted By: streetbossliborio

Re: frank desimone la boss - 04/01/13 07:48 PM

would like to know the real truth behind this myth.
Posted By: tommykarate

Re: frank desimone la boss - 04/01/13 09:27 PM

She wasn't murdered. She survived the shooting and went on to marry frank bompensiero
Posted By: BarrettM

Re: frank desimone la boss - 04/01/13 09:59 PM

I'm pretty sure it didn't happen. If you think about it, DeSimone was scared of his own shadow. He wouldn't even collect protection money from bookmakers because he was afraid they would run to the police. He only went out at night after he found out Joe Bananas was after him...doesn't seem like the kind of guy to abuse someone so horribly. I tend to believe a game of telephone was being played. Momo's wife slept around which became Momo's wife slept with DeSimone which became Momo's wife was raped DeSimone...

But really, who knows. Maybe the answer is an old FBI file.
Posted By: Ted

Re: frank desimone la boss - 04/02/13 01:57 AM

Originally Posted By: tommykarate
She wasn't murdered. She survived the shooting and went on to marry frank bompensiero

I meant to say his death.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET