Home

Drug traffickers caught stuffing live dogs

Posted By: Scorsese

Drug traffickers caught stuffing live dogs - 03/20/13 05:39 PM

Drug traffickers caught stuffing live dogs with drugs in smuggling scheme
Around 75 people were detained in Italy for the scam, which caused the death of 50 hounds, including Great Danes, Labradors and Mastiffs.

BY LEE MORAN / NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

WEDNESDAY, MARCH 20, 2013, 9:00 AM

One of the dogs seized by Italian authorites that was being used as a drug mule.

International drug traffickers have been busted using dogs as mules.

The heartless gangsters were force-feeding the innocent animals bags of cocaine — and then slicing open their stomachs to pull them out once they had arrived at their destination.

These plastic-wrapped packets of drugs, each weighing 2.8 pounds, were force-fed to the dogs by traffickers.

Around 75 people were detained across northern Italy and Rome for the scam, which saw 50 pups — including Great Danes, Labradors and Mastiffs — die.

News agency ANSA reports the suspects — who face charges of criminal association, drug trafficking and illegal weapon possession — had links to South American drug cartels.

Some of the confiscated drug packets, shown off by Italian authorities.

The dogs were stuffed with the plastic packets that each contained 2.8 pounds of the drug.

It's not the first time dogs have been used to get around customs officials.

RELATED: SOLDIER SMUGGLED $1 MILLION FROM AFGHANISTAN

In 1994 an English sheepdog was found trying to enter New York’s Kennedy Airport, having been flown from Colombia with 10 condoms packed with the drug inside its stomach.

Agents thought he looked sick, and ordered an X-ray, when they made the discovery.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/dr...5#ixzz2O6QnsPpA
Posted By: Money

Re: Drug traffickers caught stuffing live dogs - 03/21/13 12:04 AM

that 's a baby gang related to Latin King.. this gang operate in Milan.
Posted By: Scorsese

Re: Drug traffickers caught stuffing live dogs - 03/21/13 12:15 AM

Really? Latin Kings in italy, was it connected to the us latin kings, they only mentioned drug cartels in this article.
Posted By: Dapper_Don

Re: Drug traffickers caught stuffing live dogs - 03/21/13 12:28 AM

most of these major street gangs have intl ops/branches
Posted By: IvyLeague

Re: Drug traffickers caught stuffing live dogs - 03/21/13 03:25 AM

More evil, soulless pieces of shit that deserve nothing but death and to burn in hell.
Posted By: EastHarlemItal

Re: Drug traffickers caught stuffing live dogs - 03/21/13 03:27 AM

Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
More evil, soulless pieces of shit that deserve nothing but death and to burn in hell.

They obviously didn't take any psychology classes!

Re: Drug traffickers caught stuffing live dogs - 03/21/13 03:31 AM

Originally Posted By: EastHarlemItal

They obviously didn't take any psychology classes!

Yes, we need to understand the psychological and societal influences that caused them to do this. rolleyes

Re: Drug traffickers caught stuffing live dogs - 03/21/13 03:34 AM

Dogs are bad Ivy! We know this! Eating homework, trafficking drugs! Maybe it's because there forced to eat from a bowl? Any thoughts?

Re: Drug traffickers caught stuffing live dogs - 03/21/13 03:38 AM

Originally Posted By: EastHarlemItal
Dogs are bad Ivy! We know this! Eating homework, trafficking drugs! Maybe it's because there forced to eat from a bowl? Any thoughts?

I like dogs better than most humans. When I read about stuff like this it makes me absolutely murderous. Watch these evil scumbags get a relative slap on the wrist. mad

Re: Drug traffickers caught stuffing live dogs - 03/21/13 03:40 AM

Dogs much better company! They don't make stupid comments. Most are Republicans etc. Yeah I have to agree
Posted By: Money

Re: Drug traffickers caught stuffing live dogs - 03/21/13 11:37 AM

Unfortunately yes, I saw in the italian tv news (TG La7)
Posted By: KevinRoe

Re: Drug traffickers caught stuffing live dogs - 03/26/13 05:43 AM

I am agree that we should be treat with them as they are deserves and to get the lesson that everybody stop to doing these type of activities.
Posted By: Vigil

Re: Drug traffickers caught stuffing live dogs - 03/26/13 05:57 AM

I live right on the US/Mexico border and the smugglers have been caught crossing with a dead child sitting in a seat belt stuffed with narcotics and meth.
Posted By: Vigil

Re: Drug traffickers caught stuffing live dogs - 03/26/13 05:58 AM

Originally Posted By: Vigil
I live right on the US/Mexico border and the smugglers have been caught crossing with a dead child sitting in a seat belt stuffed with narcotics and meth.

The dealers/smugglers/cartels really deserve to die.
Posted By: Ghost_Town_Jimmy

Re: Drug traffickers caught stuffing live dogs - 03/26/13 07:01 AM

Originally Posted By: Vigil

These Mexicans are absolutely ruthless.I read about a 7 year old boy from somewhere along the border who was in Mexico with his father,when a gang-banger/hitter for one of the cartels walked up to the kid and shot him dead because he mistakenly thought the kids father was a cop.
Posted By: Ghost_Town_Jimmy

Re: Drug traffickers caught stuffing live dogs - 03/26/13 07:06 AM

"The heartless gangsters were force-feeding the innocent animals bags of cocaine — and then slicing open their stomachs to pull them out once they had arrived at their destination."
-------------------------------------------------------------------
I heard the Colombians were doing this with snakes back in the 80's as well.Snakes I can kinda understand,but puppies for fuck sakes?
~~~Too bad they weren't using child molesters instead~~~
Posted By: TheKillingJoke

Re: Drug traffickers caught stuffing live dogs - 03/26/13 10:25 AM

I like dogs cry
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET