Home

News from Detriot Cosa Nostra.

Posted By: Strax

News from Detriot Cosa Nostra. - 03/18/13 11:27 PM

Daughter of acting boss Jack Giacalone,has been in coma for 2 weeks as a result of some allergy,they say its peanut allergy.She was in Las Vegas,trying to be actress.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1965826/

If u want to show some support or maybe donate money u can find pay pal on twitter they made: https://twitter.com/Luv4Chantel
Posted By: 123JoeSchmo

Re: News from Detriot Cosa Nostra. - 03/18/13 11:44 PM

Wow she's extremely pretty. And not in the fake way it's all natural. Condolences to their family
Posted By: Detroit

Re: News from Detriot Cosa Nostra. - 03/19/13 01:30 AM

I'm surprised I haven't heard anything about this on the news. Usually when someone is sick like this either channel 4, 7 or Fox 2 does a short cover on it.
Posted By: IvyLeague

Re: News from Detriot Cosa Nostra. - 03/19/13 02:16 AM

This has been a topic of discussion on the other two boards for over a week now. mcscott (Scott Bernstein) first mentioned it on the RD. There's some gossip that it was drug related, and not a peanut allergy, but that's not confirmed. The family has a Facebook page set up for donations because they want to bring her from Vegas back to Detroit and that's very costly while she's still in a coma. She didn't have health insurance. Supposedly, her father and some of his crew have been out there by her bedside since at least last week.
Posted By: Strax

Re: News from Detriot Cosa Nostra. - 03/19/13 12:27 PM

Originally Posted By: 123JoeSchmo
Wow she's extremely pretty. And not in the fake way it's all natural. Condolences to their family

I agree with you,she is extremely pretty.Does anyone have any new info?
Posted By: tommykarate

Re: News from Detriot Cosa Nostra. - 03/19/13 02:07 PM

Wow.she's beautiful
Posted By: Toodoped

Re: News from Detriot Cosa Nostra. - 03/19/13 02:15 PM

No blue eyes?!?No blond hair??!?!Not for me!Anyways best wishes and good health for the chick and condolences to the family
Posted By: Camarel

Re: News from Detriot Cosa Nostra. - 03/19/13 03:09 PM

My condolences, hope she recovers.
Posted By: SnickersMagillicutti

Re: News from Detriot Cosa Nostra. - 03/19/13 06:02 PM

The guy on the right really looks like a gang banger doesn't he?

And that daughter really looks like she was raised by a gangster deciple. Doesn't she?
Posted By: Jenkins

Re: News from Detriot Cosa Nostra. - 03/19/13 06:35 PM

Originally Posted By: SnickersMagillicutti

And that daughter really looks like she was raised by a gangster deciple. Doesn't she?

That's definitely not how I pictured a reputed LCN boss. Of course it's probably all context. If the pic was a mugshot with him all disheveled he might look more the part. The daughter doesn't look like any of those Jersey skanks on Mob Housewives or whatever that show is called.
Posted By: SnickersMagillicutti

Re: News from Detriot Cosa Nostra. - 03/19/13 06:51 PM

Originally Posted By: Jenkins

That's definitely not how I pictured a reputed LCN boss. Of course it's probably all context. If the pic was a mugshot with him all disheveled he might look more the part. The daughter doesn't look like any of those Jersey skanks on Mob Housewives or whatever that show is called.

Nope and my point is proven. You guys need to start thinking rationally. People with serious mob ties do not dress like bums. Unless of course they are a low level drug addicted thief.
Posted By: carmela

Re: News from Detriot Cosa Nostra. - 03/19/13 07:11 PM

By the way, she's been in coma for one month (Feb 20), not 2 weeks. And who goes around with no health insurance these days? Paypal donation my big fat white ass.
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: News from Detriot Cosa Nostra. - 03/19/13 07:13 PM

Originally Posted By: carmela
By the way, she's been in coma for 2 months (Feb 20), not 2 weeks. And who goes around with no health insurance these days? Paypal donation my big fat white ass.
grin grin

Nice to see you here, Carm. Been awhile smile.

Anyway, lots of crazies here in your absence whistle.
Posted By: TonyBoy117

Re: News from Detriot Cosa Nostra. - 03/20/13 12:23 AM

Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
[/quote]

Anyway, lots of crazies here in your absence
Amen to that
Posted By: Dapper_Don

Re: News from Detriot Cosa Nostra. - 03/20/13 12:37 AM

Originally Posted By: carmela
By the way, she's been in coma for one month (Feb 20), not 2 weeks. And who goes around with no health insurance these days? Paypal donation my big fat white ass.

Ginny! You get that 90 pound mole removed yet?
Originally Posted By: tommykarate
she's beautiful

Agreed.

Re: News from Detriot Cosa Nostra. - 03/20/13 02:06 AM

The same guy (Jackie Giacalone) is on the top row, second from left. The mugshots are from the 2006 Detroit gambling bust.

Posted By: ManGauge

Re: News from Detriot Cosa Nostra. - 03/20/13 07:38 AM

You mean to tell me that an acting boss dosent have enough money to foot the bill for this?
Posted By: Jenkins

Re: News from Detriot Cosa Nostra. - 03/20/13 07:17 PM

Originally Posted By: ManGauge
You mean to tell me that an acting boss dosent have enough money to foot the bill for this?

Give him a break, it's DETROIT. The Democrat machine looted the city of any money they had years ago. The politicians are the gangsters up there. I'm surprised he hasn't gotten the hell out of that cesspool like everyone else.
Posted By: ChiTown

Re: News from Detriot Cosa Nostra. - 03/20/13 08:58 PM

Give him a break, it's DETROIT. The Democrat machine looted the city of any money they had years ago. The politicians are the gangsters up there. I'm surprised he hasn't gotten the hell out of that cesspool like everyone else.

Democratic machine lol. Detroits problems are far more complex. The mob prefers cesspools...in fact they try and make every unique American city a cesspool.

I would assume that a few guys in Chicago are kicking some $ towards his daughter to show some goodwill and support. At least DiFronzo...who is good friends with Jack Tocco and his wife. I wonder if Detroit has any relationships out East and whether any other families would send money as a sign of respect.
Posted By: ManGauge

Re: News from Detriot Cosa Nostra. - 03/20/13 11:16 PM

Are you serious? If thats the case then Detroit must be the Mob's ideal place to reside with all the corruption going on. Shit , i wouldnt be surprised if these guys were involved (in some way) in that cities decline.

Im still not understanding how an acting boss cant afford health insurance for his daughter.....
Posted By: MacombGuy

Re: News from Detriot Cosa Nostra. - 03/20/13 11:36 PM

Assuming she doesn't have health insurance, what would this kind of medical ordeal even cost...roughly? I'd imagine the transporation aspect would cost a small fortune.

I do have a hard time believing the lack of insurance. I mean, he doesn't seem to have any qualms about giving Vito (his son) endless amounts of cash to go out clubbing every night. And his daughters are the ones who are actually doing something with their lives. Strange.

Re: News from Detriot Cosa Nostra. - 03/21/13 03:36 AM

Moving somebody across the country, while in a coma, would be expensive for just about anybody. That said, one can certainly question why she didn't have insurance to begin with. Even if daddy had to pay for it. A guy like Jackie Giacalone, who is supposedly more or less the acting boss right now, is probably pretty comfortable financially. But that doesn't mean he's filthy rich like many may assume. Or anyone else in the Detroit mob. I saw someone once post that Jack Tocco was worth $50 million. God knows where they got that figure. rolleyes
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET