Home

is Lee D'Avanzo made?

Posted By: SiciNy

is Lee D'Avanzo made? - 03/11/13 11:14 PM

is he acrually made or just running the farm teams for the bonannos n columbos??
Posted By: cheech

Re: is Lee D'Avanzo made? - 03/11/13 11:19 PM

No. Not made.

Re: is Lee D'Avanzo made? - 03/11/13 11:20 PM

They alluded to that in mob wives and I heard elsewhere he wasn't. Also in the book mob over Miami he was regarded as an associate

If anybody heard otherwise I'd like to know

Maybe dap and ivy know
Posted By: EddieCoyle

Re: is Lee D'Avanzo made? - 03/11/13 11:21 PM

I doubt he'll be doing much of anything now that reality TV is in his life.

Re: is Lee D'Avanzo made? - 03/12/13 12:10 AM

Originally Posted By: Montague
I doubt he'll be doing much of anything now that reality TV is in his life.

Doubt he'll need to. Drita making good money right now and I'm sure he has $ buried. She seems to be living in a big house with no job
Posted By: Skinny

Re: is Lee D'Avanzo made? - 03/12/13 01:20 AM

Hes a big earner. It could happen one day. Ive heard (not on the internet) both he is and he isnt. I lean towards the latter.
Posted By: Giancarlo

Re: is Lee D'Avanzo made? - 03/12/13 01:26 AM

Originally Posted By: Skinny
Hes a big earner. It could happen one day. Ive heard (not on the internet) both he is and he isnt. I lean towards the latter.

Skinny i always heard D'Avanzo was a real busy guy. That he did ALOT of work. How long has he been locked up? 5 years? More?

I don't think he's made but he's known as a standup guy so it might be in his future.

Re: is Lee D'Avanzo made? - 03/12/13 01:37 AM

Idk about ALOT of work. Hes a shooter, but idk if hes as heavy as some would want u to believe. But hes done work. I know this for sure. Other than the hit im thinkin of, he might have been involved in one of those beefs with that Port Richmond crew, like a few guys got shot and like all the Port Richmond guys ratted and sent a bunch of Lucchese guys to jail.
Posted By: Dapper_Don

Re: is Lee D'Avanzo made? - 03/12/13 01:44 AM

Lee has spent a total of about 12 yrs in the can with his most recent bid being over 5 yrs and he is not a made guy, but like others here alluded to he was a very involved/big earner on the street when he was out and headed a crew that did tons of scores.

In books about Chris Paciello and others that discussed the Staten Island mob scene, Lee was shown to be very influential with both the Bonannos (he worked with TG) and Colombos. If he wanted to get involved again, I wouldnt be surprised if he gets inducted in either family.

Anybody know which wiseguy's nephew was the one that Lee beat up in his early years which caused the wiseguy to put a hit out on Lee and send a message to Lee's crew the new springville boys? Lee eventually got a pass from gravano and a few yrs later started dating karen.

On a side note, according to Renee Graziano her father TG has cancer and is going blind (about 75%) in one eye.

Re: is Lee D'Avanzo made? - 03/12/13 01:54 AM

Sorry, poor choice of words on my part. What i really meant was him and that crew of bank thieves he had. I read those guys did alot of scores and pulled down some decent bank from them. What did they call those guys, The night crew or Night Deposit crew, i don't know something like that.

Good article from last year on Paciello and all the info he gave up. They talk a little about D'Avanzo in it.

http://www.miaminewtimes.com/2012-03-08/news/chris-paciello-ratted-on-mob-bosses-new-documents-show/

Re: is Lee D'Avanzo made? - 03/12/13 02:06 AM

If u mean work like scores, yea

Re: is Lee D'Avanzo made? - 03/12/13 02:10 AM

Originally Posted By: Skinny
If u mean work like scores, yea

Like i said, (real) poor choice of words on my part. lol

But yes, i meant the scores his crew pulled off.

Re: is Lee D'Avanzo made? - 03/12/13 02:16 AM

From the article

"During a May 2001 interview with the FBI, Paciello described how after his father departed, his family moved from Brooklyn to Staten Island. That's where he first met Lee D'Avanzo, the leader of the New Springville Boys, a ragtag group of wannabe wise guys whom the government would later characterize as a "farm team" for the Bonanno crime family.

D'Avanzo was a meaty tough guy with a cleft chin, piercing eyes, and jet-black hair. A cousin of former New York Mayor Rudolph Giuliani, he was the son of a car thief and loan shark who was killed in 1977 after trying to run down an FBI agent. (The younger D'Avanzo achieved notoriety last year as the husband of Drita D'Avanzo in the VH1 reality series Mob Wives.)

Paciello worked with a number of overlapping Mafia cliques in Brooklyn and Staten Island, but the members of D'Avanzo's crew, the New Springville Boys, were the nearest to being his real friends.

These relationships didn't prevent him from spilling the dirt to lawmen about the range of D'Avanzo's criminal activities, from ripping off banks' night deposit boxes to burglarizing stores to breaking into drug dealers' homes. Paciello also exposed D'Avanzo's loan-sharking operation; D'Avanzo once confided to him that he had as much as $100,000 on the street at any one time.

Wrote FBI agent Massa: "D'Avanzo always had guns. He would keep a shotgun next to his bed. Whenever [Paciello] needed a gun, D'Avanzo would provide one."

Sometime in fall 1992, one of D'Avanzo's buddies was picking up drugs on Richmond Terrace in Staten Island when he saw a group of men loading bales of marijuana into a U-Haul truck, according to the FBI documents. He called D'Avanzo and together they followed the truck to a secluded location in New Jersey. They then phoned Paciello, who headed over from the city, broke into the vehicle, and drove it away. When the trio arrived back in Staten Island and jimmied open the U-Haul, they could barely believe their eyes. It was literally a ton of marijuana.

Paciello sold his portion of the pot to a low-level mobster after placing a tracking device in the load. He then stole it back.

Word soon reached Bonanno Mob capo Anthony Graziano, a stocky, brutish man with a permanent smirk, about the huge haul. Soon Paciello was ordered to deliver $50,000 in a brown paper bag. (Documents that describe this incident only list Paciello as "source," but it is clear from the context that this is Paciello.)

According to the FBI report: "[Paciello] went to Graziano's house and met in the garage with Graziano. Graziano questioned [Paciello] about how much money [he] had from the score. [Paciello] lied and said only $150,000. [Paciello] told Graziano that [he] had used the money to purchase a home for his mother."

Graziano must have sensed a lie because he instructed one of his soldiers "to deal with this kid." The soldier pulled Paciello aside: "You want to be around for all the weddings, but none of the funerals," he reprimanded him. It was a thinly veiled threat.

Over the next six months, Paciello acknowledged to the FBI and federal prosecutors, he and the New Springville Boys pulled off several bank jobs. In one, a gangster strapped a fake bomb to his chest and walked into a bank, where he threatened to blow up the building if the tellers didn't give up the money. They did: $300,000."

Re: is Lee D'Avanzo made? - 03/12/13 02:27 AM

Fuckin richmond terrace lmao! Musta been lookin for some rock

Re: is Lee D'Avanzo made? - 03/12/13 02:33 AM

Originally Posted By: Dapper_Don

Over the next six months, Paciello acknowledged to the FBI and federal prosecutors, he and the New Springville Boys pulled off several bank jobs. In one, a gangster strapped a fake bomb to his chest and walked into a bank, where he threatened to blow up the building if the tellers didn't give up the money. They did: $300,000."

One guy told the bank cashier he was a suicide bomber. Give me the money or we all die. lol! clap

300K, not bad.
Posted By: tiger84

Re: is Lee D'Avanzo made? - 03/12/13 07:10 AM

do u think guys today can get away with doing scored like this

Re: is Lee D'Avanzo made? - 03/12/13 01:19 PM

Not for long
Posted By: bronx

Re: is Lee D'Avanzo made? - 03/12/13 01:26 PM

if you mention explosives in any way in a threat and get pinched , you are subjected to terrorism status. huge time then add on the bank robbery
Posted By: TonyBoy117

Re: is Lee D'Avanzo made? - 03/12/13 03:39 PM

Dapp you really think that they would make this guy after him and his entire family were on "Mob Wives", I feel like that's absurd
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: is Lee D'Avanzo made? - 03/12/13 03:51 PM

Originally Posted By: TonyBoy117
Dapp you really think that they would make this guy after him and his entire family were on "Mob Wives", I feel like that's absurd

I agree. The guy was a hell of an earner from a young age, and a lot of people respect him. I won't dispute that. But this farce of a show has been a cancer to all of the street guys who are mentioned on it. I mean, Karen Gravano couldn't hurt her family because they had no credibility going in. But these other twats should have known better. And don't give me that "strong women" nonsense. No strong woman outs her husband, or her father, or her children like this. These bitches all need a serious smack in the mouth rolleyes.
Posted By: DickNose_Moltasanti

Re: is Lee D'Avanzo made? - 03/12/13 06:39 PM

Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
[quote=TonyBoy117] These bitches all need a serious smack in the mouth rolleyes.

Don't worry someone will get the job smile

Re: is Lee D'Avanzo made? - 03/12/13 07:53 PM

Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Originally Posted By: TonyBoy117

I agree. The guy was a hell of an earner from a young age, and a lot of people respect him. I won't dispute that. But this farce of a show has been a cancer to all of the street guys who are mentioned on it. I mean, Karen Gravano couldn't hurt her family because they had no credibility going in. But these other twats should have known better. And don't give me that "strong women" nonsense. No strong woman outs her husband, or her father, or her children like this. These bitches all need a serious smack in the mouth rolleyes.

agree and i love how they all complain about the life meanwhile living in mini mansions that were bought with ill gotten gain...i saw drita was wondering aloud if she should let Lee back in the house

BITCH, its his house and he went to jail providing for that house

all c()nts you ask me

and the Graziano's should have known better...hell Jenn created the show...that poor bastard TG must have been distraught when he found out
Posted By: jace

Re: is Lee D'Avanzo made? - 03/13/13 07:18 AM

If he is made, isn't being involved in show way to get self killed?
Posted By: Camarel

Re: is Lee D'Avanzo made? - 03/13/13 12:16 PM

Originally Posted By: jace

I f he's making as much as this thread suggests my guess is he'll be fine, i mean TG has 1 daughter that created it while the other stars in it and he's the Bonnano consig.
Posted By: Jimmy_Two_Times

Re: is Lee D'Avanzo made? - 03/13/13 02:25 PM

I'm assuming he's going to still make a play to be made. If he's that good of an earner (although in this day and age, robbing banks is not a smart move), hes definitely going to continue to be noticed, and so far he has stayed out of the show (his image at least). But who knows? Drita may make enough $$$ he can just be her driver. (probably not)
Posted By: ChiTown

Re: is Lee D'Avanzo made? - 03/13/13 05:06 PM

Originally Posted By: Camarel

I f he's making as much as this thread suggests my guess is he'll be fine, i mean TG has 1 daughter that created it while the other stars in it and he's the Bonnano consig.

Wasn't TG shelved recently because of the show? Or was that all BS? I always wonder whether Pagan was tight with Porky Zanocchio and why they never mention Porky or Lana.
Posted By: LittleNicky

Re: is Lee D'Avanzo made? - 03/13/13 05:39 PM

TG was shelved. These shows are cancer for a mobster's career. And it only takes a vague relation to the show (ie via a relative).

Re: is Lee D'Avanzo made? - 03/13/13 05:41 PM

Originally Posted By: ChiTown
Originally Posted By: Camarel

Wasn't TG shelved recently because of the show? Or was that all BS? I always wonder whether Pagan was tight with Porky Zanocchio and why they never mention Porky or Lana.

I read that too but gamms said it's bs and that a guy like Vinny tv couldn't shelve him tbh though he could've been.
Posted By: 123JoeSchmo

Re: is Lee D'Avanzo made? - 03/13/13 08:16 PM

Actually gamms later said it was true camarel. Not sure if you read that or not you probably missed it

Re: is Lee D'Avanzo made? - 03/13/13 08:18 PM

certain people they arent allowed to bring up like Rizzo

Re: is Lee D'Avanzo made? - 03/13/13 09:30 PM

Originally Posted By: 123JoeSchmo
Actually gamms later said it was true camarel. Not sure if you read that or not you probably missed it

Yeah i must've missed it thanks Joe.

Re: is Lee D'Avanzo made? - 03/13/13 11:20 PM

The feds are watching Lee like a hawk waiting for him to slip-up to see if he goes back to a life of crime kind of like Hector Pagan did.

Re: is Lee D'Avanzo made? - 03/14/13 01:18 AM

The feds are watching Lee like a hawk waiting for him to slip-up to see if he goes back to a life of crime kind of like Hector Pagan did.

Dapper if i was him i'd sit back and live off of his wife Drita's Mob Wives money for as long as it lasts.

But D'Avanzo doesn't strike me as a guy who is going to be working a 9 to 5 job. Sooner or later i would bet he goes back to his old ways.

Probably casing out all the new bank night deposit drops on his way back to the halfway house. lol

Re: is Lee D'Avanzo made? - 03/14/13 01:35 AM

Originally Posted By: Giancarlo

Dapper if i was him i'd sit back and live off of his wife Drita's Mob Wives money for as long as it lasts.

But D'Avanzo doesn't strike me as a guy who is going to be working a 9 to 5 job. Sooner or later i would bet he goes back to his old ways.

Probably casing out all the new bank night deposit drops on his way back to the halfway house. lol

making some good money from that tv show thats for sure, Drita also has her own cosmetics line and is opening her own store to sell them on Staten Island. She also does some occasional modeling on the side, and has been known to drop a few bars on some rap tracks as well.

Re: is Lee D'Avanzo made? - 03/14/13 01:35 AM

Twenty bucks says he gets a job in a truck for the daily news. Any takers?

Re: is Lee D'Avanzo made? - 03/14/13 05:53 AM

I read somewhere that lee only had 1 legit job in his life and that only lasted a month.Hes been in prison so long so he would of picked up some skills and had a job in jail like most prisoners do.
Posted By: dsbaloo

Re: is Lee D'Avanzo made? - 03/15/13 05:01 AM

From my understanding tg was not put on the shelf.. His son in law porky got upped to official skipper of his crew.. But tg I heard still has final say..
Posted By: DickNose_Moltasanti

Re: is Lee D'Avanzo made? - 03/15/13 10:12 AM

Originally Posted By: dsbaloo
From my understanding tg was not put on the shelf.. His son in law porky got upped to official skipper of his crew.. But tg I heard still has final say..

TG isn't that dumb hes got family in showbiz I'm sure he gets mula every week from a production company "dey show ma picture dey gotta pay jiggs - h-o-v" on "TG and Wiseguys"
Posted By: mldetroit

Re: is Lee D'Avanzo made? - 12/22/13 05:44 AM

I read this guy was born in 1969. I assumed he was a younger guy....but he's almost 45 years old?
Posted By: domwoods74

Re: is Lee D'Avanzo made? - 12/22/13 08:35 AM

That's what I never understood , who could put TG on the shelf ?? At the time this was supposedly done he was possibly the highest member of the family, the official consigliere . Who had the authority to put him on the shelf ? Unless it was mancuso and difiore
Posted By: SonnyBlackstein

Re: is Lee D'Avanzo made? - 12/22/13 08:48 AM

I wouldn't be surprised if all this 'outrage' over these shows is bullshit.
The mob is ALL about money. And many sins are forgiven dependant on the size of your bankroll. And as long as you can pass the blame, 'my wife, my daughter...' Disown them to quell any discontent, couple that with a fat kick to your boss and life goes on.

These guys don't have the luxury to live on their rules anymore.

My guess is it's publicity by the Bonannos to keep other families happy (ie Westside)
Posted By: Dellacroce

Re: is Lee D'Avanzo made? - 12/22/13 11:32 AM

Originally Posted By: domwoods74
That's what I never understood , who could put TG on the shelf ?? At the time this was supposedly done he was possibly the highest member of the family, the official consigliere . Who had the authority to put him on the shelf ? Unless it was mancuso and difiore

pretty sure he was acting consigliere and that they havent had an official one since anthony spero, and at the time TG was shelved Vinny TV was the acting boss.

Re: is Lee D'Avanzo made? - 12/22/13 12:22 PM

Yeah I heard about that , vinny tv was acting for someone , possibly mancuso was pulling the strings wen tv was acting boss
Posted By: Dellacroce

Re: is Lee D'Avanzo made? - 12/22/13 12:49 PM

Yeah its been rumored that mancuso was running things from prison for the last few years but it just came out last year that he has been officially been made the boss. So as of now, this is all we know about the bonnano hierarchy(offcially, all speculation aside).

Official boss- micheal mancuso(ip until 2019)

Underboss/acting boss- tommy difiore

Acting underboss-????

Consigliere-????

Re: is Lee D'Avanzo made? - 12/22/13 01:00 PM

I wonder were anthony rabito fits in now ? Another guy who I often wondered about is salvatore catalano since he has been released
Posted By: Marbala

Re: is Lee D'Avanzo made? - 01/14/14 07:11 AM

Lee ain't no tough guy, maybe to the mailman or guy at the gas station but that's it! And he wasn't straightened out either. But in today's day and age it don't mean shit if you are a goodfella! There isn't anybody left on the street worth talking about, the well is so dry that ex cops are tuff guys now and some people believe Cutulo Jr was a tuff guy lmao!! Back to Lee, lee sold some weed and tried to get down with the bank burglary crew. He did a few skid bids and was a hot second from getting whacked when he lived in his parents house behind Richmond Ave. So close that the work car was parked two blocks away from his house. Only reason he's Around and Drita aint polishing someone else's magic wand is because, the shooters got pinched on a unrelated crime.
Posted By: SiciNy

Re: is Lee D'Avanzo made? - 01/15/14 12:30 AM

Originally Posted By: Marbala
Lee ain't no tough guy, maybe to the mailman or guy at the gas station but that's it! And he wasn't straightened out either. But in today's day and age it don't mean shit if you are a goodfella! There isn't anybody left on the street worth talking about, the well is so dry that ex cops are tuff guys now and some people believe Cutulo Jr was a tuff guy lmao!! Back to Lee, lee sold some weed and tried to get down with the bank burglary crew. He did a few skid bids and was a hot second from getting whacked when he lived in his parents house behind Richmond Ave. So close that the work car was parked two blocks away from his house. Only reason he's Around and Drita aint polishing someone else's magic wand is because, the shooters got pinched on a unrelated crime.

why was he going to be killed and by who?
Posted By: StLguy

Re: is Lee D'Avanzo made? - 01/15/14 03:14 AM

"So close that the work car was parked two blocks away from his house. Only reason he's Around and Drita aint polishing someone else's magic wand is because, the shooters got pinched on a unrelated crime."

This is what I expect from a show called 'Mob Wives'. The current show should be called the 'Real Housewives of Staten Island'. The only difference between them and 'Real Housewives' is that their husbands/ex-husbands are in prison. Hell, there are more felonies on the Real Housewives of New Jersey than on Mob Wives. During the next sweeps week VH1 should pay the Bonannos to whack D'Avanzo in order to bump the ratings.

Re: is Lee D'Avanzo made? - 01/15/14 06:45 AM

He is a small time player who managed to piss off another kid from his neiborhood. It wasn't a big to do but he was very close to being delt with. With that being said without throwing anyone specific on jump street or under a bus. He ain't a wise guy, a spider at best but then again even a spider with have a brain doesn't get himself put on a broads tv show when he's around serious people.

Re: is Lee D'Avanzo made? - 01/15/14 06:23 PM

Karen Gravano said years ago some wiseguy put out a hit on D'Avanzo because he beat up his nephew. Sammy the Bull supposedly intervened and got him a pass. She didn't say who the wiseguy was though.

No idea if it's true or not.

http://books.google.com/books?id=S4VsFqpmugkC&pg=PA162

Re: is Lee D'Avanzo made? - 01/18/14 07:14 AM

Sammy flipped and lee was still young. The situation I'm speaking about happened in the mid 90's. However when Sammy flipped Karen and Gerald didn't leave the neighborhood right away. All the guys in Sammy's crew believed Sammy was only after John, as funny as that is it allowed them to stay on staten island for awhile without being totally harassed. Gerald found out very soon that he wasn't tough without daddy
Posted By: MobMan

Re: is Lee D'Avanzo made? - 01/18/14 07:28 AM

Gerald doesn't seem like somebody who tried to be a tough guy, but Karen that's another story .
Posted By: OtisOtis

Re: is Lee D'Avanzo made? - 01/18/14 01:11 PM

I agree with this and here the same thing about Lee, also, anyone on that show ( guy wise) has been written off by anyone street friends. They were getting paid while in the can for the phone calls I heard from a source. No one wants to bother with them , they went for the money and thats that. Does Lee still have a piece of that car was on forest ave?
Posted By: JoeP

Re: is Lee D'Avanzo made? - 01/18/14 04:32 PM

Heard he opened up a baseball memorabilia store
Posted By: JoeySmokesBalls123

Re: is Lee D'Avanzo made? - 01/19/14 12:14 AM

Oh damn Skinny you heard off the net : ) type It up for everybody where Is the cheese at Skinny?

Re: is Lee D'Avanzo made? - 01/19/14 07:17 AM

Riddles all of a sudden, drop your balls and stop with the sideways shit. Say what's on your mind don't let nothing but fear stop ya!

Re: is Lee D'Avanzo made? - 01/19/14 07:30 AM

didnt lee dvanzo take some on daniel Leos rackets.And at the sit down barney ruled in dvanzos favour

Re: is Lee D'Avanzo made? - 01/20/14 06:22 AM

I'm gonna give you the marbala tuff classification test. This test is fail proof. During the ages 10-12 kids start really showing signs of aggression in this lifestyle with fist fighting and maybe an occasional bat or pipe beating. At 13-15 certain kids start to really standout to street guys anD usually run the groups of kids they run with. Highly aggressive usually cutting school and selling some weed maybe stealing car. At 16-18 is pretty much the tell all, at this point the weaker or kids who don't really have the heart and drive for this lifestyle are weeded out and the one who've made it this far Are usually pulling off smaller scores, toting pistols, lone sharking. At 19-21 your already on record with a crew putting in work extorting guys and probably in today's day in age pulled a small skid bid. If you ain't made a name for yourself by this time you never will. Many guys can perpetrate a fraud, you may have a guy this age who looks the part to an average person and is with some serious people because he is getting raped for all his money but these guys will always be gangtsa ATMs. Just because a kid get into a few fights or sells a weed bag here and there and drives a nice car don't mean shit. As unfair as it is the true tuff guys are fighting everyday just to stay alive amongst all the pit vipers that they call friends. And the good ones play the game well enough to tell the story.
Posted By: Extortion

Re: is Lee D'Avanzo made? - 01/20/14 11:06 AM

I'm gonna give you the marbala tuff classification test. This test is fail proof. During the ages 10-12 kids start really showing signs of aggression in this lifestyle with fist fighting and maybe an occasional bat or pipe beating. At 13-15 certain kids start to really standout to street guys anD usually run the groups of kids they run with. Highly aggressive usually cutting school and selling some weed maybe stealing car. At 16-18 is pretty much the tell all, at this point the weaker or kids who don't really have the heart and drive for this lifestyle are weeded out and the one who've made it this far Are usually pulling off smaller scores, toting pistols, lone sharking. At 19-21 your already on record with a crew putting in work extorting guys and probably in today's day in age pulled a small skid bid. If you ain't made a name for yourself by this time you never will. Many guys can perpetrate a fraud, you may have a guy this age who looks the part to an average person and is with some serious people because he is getting raped for all his money but these guys will always be gangtsa ATMs. Just because a kid get into a few fights or sells a weed bag here and there and drives a nice car don't mean shit. As unfair as it is the true tuff guys are fighting everyday just to stay alive amongst all the pit vipers that they call friends. And the good ones play the game well enough to tell the story.

Well joe ligambi didnt get into the life until he was like 30

Re: is Lee D'Avanzo made? - 01/20/14 11:20 AM

During the ages 10-12 kids start really showing signs of aggression ... maybe an occasional bat or pipe beating.

10yrd olds dishing out bat or pipe beatings.

You're funny you are.
Posted By: Wisegoodguy007

Re: is Lee D'Avanzo made? - 01/21/14 01:02 AM

Marbala is def right. Especially in Brooklyn Staten Island. I was lmfao with that gangsta ATMs comment. How many herbs run around thinking their real with nice cars etc meanwhile they're lending money to the real guys n getting beat or gettin abused when they walk out of a room by everyone else. They're all scumbags to each other. No honor no respect. Just treachery. Sad thing is if you're a kid caught up w them and you do catch a skid bid that young your life is over . Getting a job is almost impossible.
Posted By: DA13

Re: is Lee D'Avanzo made? - 01/21/14 03:15 AM

They call that soft extortion in NYC.

Re: is Lee D'Avanzo made? - 01/21/14 07:31 AM

Maybe you never grew up in one of the 5 boros. I did say occasional, obviously more likely from a 12y/o rather then the 10y/o but kid yourself not it has & does continue to happened. Also noting that not some kids in that lifestyle progress faster then others and I know of a few who were shooting guys way before they were nineteen. Some people can disagree or dis-believe what I have posted, that's fine. I can understand, especially in today's day and age when guys are considered tuff guys because they didn't attend catholic school or they mock a rookie cop walking the beat. People in that lifestyle who stick around awhile do that by always being one step ahead of the other guy, and part of that comes recognizing ones talent and weaknesses.

Re: is Lee D'Avanzo made? - 01/21/14 07:46 AM

Also I'd like to point out when I say tuff guy I don't mean guys who use a pistol or strictly based on collecting bodies. There are plenty of tuff guys who will stand up and fight 10 guys with their hands and dish out a viscous beating, scared of nobody hand to hand. when it comes to putting in work they would prefer to let someone else step up, and in today's day an age I say touché to them.

Re: is Lee D'Avanzo made? - 01/21/14 10:12 AM

*Tough.

Re: is Lee D'Avanzo made? - 01/22/14 06:26 AM

Lite/light night/nite tough/tuff you got the picture rite/right?

Re: is Lee D'Avanzo made? - 01/22/14 06:36 AM

Lite/light night/nite tough/tuff you got the picture rite/right?

Re: is Lee D'Avanzo made? - 01/22/14 06:37 AM

2x
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET