Home

Murder Machine Boss Roy DeMeo a Rat?

Posted By: LittleNicky

Murder Machine Boss Roy DeMeo a Rat? - 03/06/13 02:55 AM

http://cosa-nostra-news.blogspot.com/2013/02/was-murder-machine-boss-roy-demeo.html
Posted By: DiLorenzo

Re: Murder Machine Boss Roy DeMeo a Rat? - 03/06/13 09:54 PM

I've seen that agent artie ruffels in many documentaries and he never once mentioned anything about demeo being a rat, or montiglio, capeci etc..All he said was demeo got what he deserved!!
Posted By: Giancarlo

Re: Murder Machine Boss Roy DeMeo a Rat? - 03/08/13 07:19 PM

I never heard that before. Roy's car was wired for sound?
And there's a missing tape recorder and people think the guys who killed DeMeo took it? Do i have this right?
Posted By: Ghost_Town_Jimmy

Re: Murder Machine Boss Roy DeMeo a Rat? - 03/08/13 09:37 PM

"Jerry Capeci, for one, wrote in "Murder Machine" that Roy had grown exceedingly paranoid and had taken to tape recording his own conversations -- Capeci never wrote that Roy had flipped or that Roy was making tapes for anyone but himself."

Hard to say what the real reason for the tape recorder was.
He could have been making future tapes as "insurance" in case he got busted,or he coulda been making tapes to blackmail business associates in order to try to buy more time,or he coulda been hoping to catch his murder on tape so the hitters could get caught.
Posted By: GaryH

Re: Murder Machine Boss Roy DeMeo a Rat? - 03/08/13 10:25 PM

I think Roy taped his conversations as an insurance policy incase the cops/feds tried to stick something on him
(perhaps he thought cops would tell lies about what he said hence why he wanted his voice on tape)

Demeo was a wily guy but was NOT a rat.
He never got the chance to flip (wether he would or wouldnt have flipped is something we'll never know)
Posted By: bronx

Re: Murder Machine Boss Roy DeMeo a Rat? - 03/09/13 12:52 AM

if it is true roy did that..he is a rat,,you can't tape people..imagine him telling paul, hey by the way i'm wired but only for the cops.or in case when i sit down and the guy says something down the road .i can produce his words..hate to believe a guy who killed so viciously and without a care, so many. now was going to tape people to escape a life sentence..another graven, but a premeditated move..worse yet..i never heard any of this before.. until l.e. comes out and says he was wiring up ..i will not buy it.
Posted By: jace

Re: Murder Machine Boss Roy DeMeo a Rat? - 03/09/13 09:05 AM

Where any tapes ever found? I wonder what source gave Capeci that info?
Posted By: EVL

Re: Murder Machine Boss Roy DeMeo a Rat? - 03/09/13 11:15 PM

Hey, dudes. What is interesting is the text message I reprint on my blog that shows the former detective's message, saying basically "Roy was given a deal." He's not Ruffels, and I don't want to name him because he gave the info up not knowing it was for publication. I'd love to name him but I owe him that. And I tried to contact him many times via phone and email and he has blown me off...

Joe Massino. Sammy Gravano. Gaspipe Caso. Crazy Phil Leonnetti -- who'd ever have thought they'd flip (not to mention Scarpa and Whitey Bulger)...
Posted By: EVL

Re: Murder Machine Boss Roy DeMeo a Rat? - 03/09/13 11:21 PM

No tapes were found - the recording device, missing the tape, was located in the trunk, with Roy. I believe Roy's uncle, a former NYC medical examiner (believe it or not!) was Capeci's source -- or one source, who told Capeci he noticed the wiring in the car after a paranoid Roy picked him up. He gave Jerry the explanation Roy gave him about taping his own conversations....
Posted By: Ghost_Town_Jimmy

Re: Murder Machine Boss Roy DeMeo a Rat? - 03/10/13 12:55 AM

Originally Posted By: EVL
No tapes were found - the recording device, missing the tape, was located in the trunk, with Roy. I believe Roy's uncle, a former NYC medical examiner (believe it or not!) was Capeci's source -- or one source, who told Capeci he noticed the wiring in the car after a paranoid Roy picked him up. He gave Jerry the explanation Roy gave him about taping his own conversations....

If his uncle was able to see the wires while sitting in his car,you gotta wonder who else may may have seen them,and,if someone in his crew did happen to see anything like that it may have helped speed up his demise considering all the shit that was about to hit the fan.

Posted By: Giancarlo

Re: Murder Machine Boss Roy DeMeo a Rat? - 03/10/13 07:59 PM

This is pretty interesting about Roy and his tapes. I never heard this stuff before. I wonder what the hell he was up to?
Posted By: scovados

Re: Murder Machine Boss Roy DeMeo a Rat? - 03/10/13 10:37 PM

What if the feds had put the tapes in his trunk, and the crew got rid of it becouse it could have been dirt on them.
Posted By: Jimmy_Two_Times

Re: Murder Machine Boss Roy DeMeo a Rat? - 03/11/13 12:11 PM

Seems a lot of speculation but little evidence or facts. This may be a perpetual "what if" situation.
Posted By: Tommydesimone44

Re: Murder Machine Boss Roy DeMeo a Rat? - 04/19/13 10:41 PM

No chance roy was a snitch!!
Posted By: Dwalin2011

Re: Murder Machine Boss Roy DeMeo a Rat? - 04/20/13 12:06 AM

If he lived long enough to flip, I think the FBI would have tricked him in the same way they did trick Casso, meaning they would have gotten every possible information from him and then would have found an excuse to break the plea deal and give him a life sentence. Otherwise, it would be too dangerous for the society to let him out on the streets again.
Posted By: Tommydesimone44

Re: Murder Machine Boss Roy DeMeo a Rat? - 04/20/13 02:31 AM

Yes you do have a point but casso got his deal snatched because he kept getting caught in lies.. Or as he says his stories contradicted gravano and there was no way they were gonna let gravano testimony be challenged by anyone.. Casso was also a ficking psycho like roy so who knows!!
Posted By: streetbossliborio

Re: Murder Machine Boss Roy DeMeo a Rat? - 04/23/13 01:37 AM

news to me!
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET