Home

Which Rat do you want to hear from?

Posted By: tiger84

Which Rat do you want to hear from? - 02/25/13 05:17 AM

I think the most interesting rat will be carmine sessa.I want to know his reason for betraying vic orena and siding with persico.

Mickey scars and alite-They would offer great stories about their times with Jr

Joe massino-This will be fuckin crazy but its too much to ask for

little al-This guy did that natgeo but its not enough this guy will have way more stories about casso and amuso
Posted By: Vigil

Re: Which Rat do you want to hear from? - 02/25/13 06:12 AM

I want to hear from big Fat Massino.
Posted By: EastHarlemItal

Re: Which Rat do you want to hear from? - 02/25/13 12:23 PM

Chuckie Cheese to let him know his pizza sucks
Posted By: Jose

Re: Which Rat do you want to hear from? - 02/25/13 12:32 PM

Hearing from a potential Nicodemo flip would be interesting in Philly. Not on the scale of Massino but he could potentially shed light on a lot of people in Philly LCN or what's left and completely decimate the town and open investigations.

Re: Which Rat do you want to hear from? - 02/25/13 12:35 PM

You would really give one of those dirtbags the satisfaction of a conversation?
Posted By: dsbaloo

Re: Which Rat do you want to hear from? - 02/25/13 11:03 PM

You can read the mikey scars testimony online..
Posted By: Nicholas

Re: Which Rat do you want to hear from? - 02/25/13 11:18 PM

Originally Posted By: tiger84
I think the most interesting rat will be carmine sessa.I want to know his reason for betraying vic orena and siding with persico.

little al-This guy did that natgeo but its not enough this guy will have way more stories about casso and amuso

Great selections on that one man. Tommy Ricciardi was on that natgeo special with D'Arco.
Micky Featherstone with the Westies is one a lotta people wanna hear talk.

There's a great youtube vido that jodie980 put up, forgot the name, Tommy Delgiorno is great in it.

Another one would be Nicky Barnes.
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: Which Rat do you want to hear from? - 02/25/13 11:22 PM

Originally Posted By: Nicholas

Now there's a guy I wouldn't mind listening to because by all accounts Featherstone actually used the gift he was given to turn his life around and become a better person.

I'd never in a million years want to listen to bullshit from a guy like Sammy, who pissed in the Feds' faces by moving dope after he was given the best plea deal in the history of American courtroom proceedings rolleyes.
Posted By: DE NIRO

Re: Which Rat do you want to hear from? - 02/25/13 11:29 PM

Henry Hill. whistle
Posted By: Skinny

Re: Which Rat do you want to hear from? - 02/25/13 11:39 PM

TR got fucked by that silver lake crew! M&Ms made their beds with that shit. TR and his family were well liked in jersey. Supposedly one of the toughest guys from belleville. And there were a lot of tough guys in those days.
Posted By: cheech

Re: Which Rat do you want to hear from? - 02/26/13 12:27 AM

Originally Posted By: Nicholas

Great selections on that one man. Tommy Ricciardi was on that natgeo special with D'Arco.

There's a great youtube vido that jodie980 put up, forgot the name, Tommy Delgiorno is great in it.

Another one would be Nicky Barnes.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EAWi9v0zVK8

Here is the tommy del one. Just his story. About 9 minutes. If u haven't seen I highly recommend it He's hysterical. The part about the Sons Of Italy is great. I watch it about once a month just for kicks.
Posted By: Dapper_Don

Re: Which Rat do you want to hear from? - 02/26/13 12:31 AM

I would also be interested in hearing from Massino, Little Al, and Sal Vitale.
Posted By: SgWaue86

Re: Which Rat do you want to hear from? - 02/26/13 04:16 AM

All the above mentioned, and i would love to pic Nick Calabrese's brain, really get down to 70's and 80's it seems like there's so much the feds left out and besides the experts from FS there isn't much out there, i would think anybody from Chicago would feel the same or any mob buff for that matter. Would also like to hear what Eto and Lenny Patrick had to say too.
Posted By: GaryMartin

Re: Which Rat do you want to hear from? - 02/26/13 05:00 AM

Originally Posted By: SgWaue86
All the above mentioned, and i would love to pic Nick Calabrese's brain, really get down to 70's and 80's it seems like there's so much the feds left out and besides the experts from FS there isn't much out there, i would think anybody from Chicago would feel the same or any mob buff for that matter. Would also like to hear what Eto and Lenny Patrick had to say too.

Also, Joe Lombardo and James Marcello. Lombardo could fill in the blanks starting in the late 40's (maybe) and go through 2000. Marcello could also provide info.on a number of unsolved crimes in the 60's - 2000. Maybe longer.
Posted By: GaryMartin

Re: Which Rat do you want to hear from? - 02/26/13 05:12 AM

Originally Posted By: SgWaue86

Lots of info about Eto on the Internet. Just google his name and start looking.

Here's some FBI info on Eto. Just tap on the pages and they should open.
http://vault.fbi.gov/ken-eto

Re: Which Rat do you want to hear from? - 02/26/13 06:13 AM

Eto the guy who got shot in the head and lived?
Posted By: Philip_Lombardo

Re: Which Rat do you want to hear from? - 02/26/13 12:03 PM

phil leonetti
Posted By: Scorsese

Re: Which Rat do you want to hear from? - 02/26/13 12:07 PM

Id like to hear from the kid who gave information on the gambino sex trafficking operation back in 2010 that caught orefice, modeico and marino. It would be interesting to hear whats going on in the present day.
Posted By: cheech

Re: Which Rat do you want to hear from? - 02/26/13 01:17 PM

Originally Posted By: Philip_Lombardo
phil leonetti

He wrote a whole book
Posted By: Madonn

Re: Which Rat do you want to hear from? - 02/26/13 10:39 PM

Richard Cantarella. The guy's been around couple of heavy ones.
Posted By: jackbottoxxx

Re: Which Rat do you want to hear from? - 02/26/13 10:58 PM

Joe Massino, hands down.
Posted By: Facchia

Re: Which Rat do you want to hear from? - 02/26/13 11:01 PM

Joe Massino and an unfiltered Whitey Bulger.
Posted By: DickNose_Moltasanti

Re: Which Rat do you want to hear from? - 03/15/13 09:39 AM

Originally Posted By: Scorsese
Id like to hear from the kid who gave information on the gambino sex trafficking operation back in 2010 that caught orefice, modeico and marino. It would be interesting to hear whats going on in the present day.

It's called moving your girls up to Providence n back on the circuit ...
Posted By: bronx

Re: Which Rat do you want to hear from? - 03/15/13 02:33 PM

d' arco..he was privy to many murder plots.he can say who were the most untrust worthy guys..devious in all families
Posted By: Camarel

Re: Which Rat do you want to hear from? - 03/15/13 02:40 PM

Al D'arco and Joe Massino for me.
Posted By: Mark

Re: Which Rat do you want to hear from? - 03/15/13 08:22 PM

Imamobguy whistle
Posted By: Giancarlo

Re: Which Rat do you want to hear from? - 03/15/13 08:26 PM

Massino, Gravano, Leonetti, D'Arco would all be great to hear from. Or any informer from the Genovese too, just to be able to ask how that family really operates.
Posted By: TonyBoy117

Re: Which Rat do you want to hear from? - 03/15/13 08:27 PM

Dominic Cicale,
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: Which Rat do you want to hear from? - 03/15/13 08:35 PM

Originally Posted By: TonyBoy117
Dominic Cicale

Punk sissy rode Vinny's coattails right into that plea. Last time I saw him was at Loretta's over on Layton. Typical smirk on his face, talking just loud enough for all the young girls to hear. Like he was in fucking high school. Meanwhile, he was close to 40 at the time. Tough guy. Johnnie Joe was there, too. He gave me a look behind Dom's back and rolled his eyes, as if to say look at this jerkoff. Yeah, he was a real tough guy rolleyes.
Posted By: TonyBoy117

Re: Which Rat do you want to hear from? - 03/15/13 10:08 PM

Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Dominic Cicale

Punk sissy rode Vinny's coattails right into that plea. Last time I saw him was at Loretta's over on Layton. Typical smirk on his face, talking just loud enough for all the young girls to hear. Like he was in fucking high school. Meanwhile, he was close to 40 at the time. Tough guy. Johnnie Joe was there, too. He gave me a look behind Dom's back and rolled his eyes, as if to say look at this jerkoff. Yeah, he was a real tough guy rolleyes.
I totally agree with you Pizz he's a scumbag and a punk, the only thing I would want to know from him for certain is the NC matter, cuz if Vinny was involved he most probabley knew, unless I'm wrong which is possible
Posted By: Skinny

Re: Which Rat do you want to hear from? - 03/15/13 10:26 PM

Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Dominic Cicale

"Yeah uh you know, i just told that guy, right to his face, right to his fuckin face that hes a fuckin punk and you know uhhh, uhh, he better not fuck with me if he knows whats good for him. Cause he knows who the fuck i am, you know, no body, you know, nobody tries that shit with me, cause, you know ill fuckin kill em, ill kill em bro, you know?"

He sound like that? lol
Posted By: cookcounty

Re: Which Rat do you want to hear from? - 03/15/13 11:15 PM

on one level i don't wanna hear what any of them have to say

but i would listen if they were talking or atleast read the report
Posted By: Dapper_Don

Re: Which Rat do you want to hear from? - 03/16/13 01:18 AM

Originally Posted By: Mark
Imamobguy whistle

biggest book since gravano right there lol
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET