Home

A few quick questions about the Gambinos…

Posted By: johnnyboysala

A few quick questions about the Gambinos… - 02/14/13 02:40 PM

I’m from London, so seriously out the loop on a lot of this stuff so apologies in advance if there are dumb/obvious questions here…

First question is; anyone know if all/any the following guys active and on the street, and if so are they still likely to be capos. I can’t find much recent information on them:
Joseph Juliano
Salvatore Franco
Augustus Sclafani
Louis Mastrangelo

Second question is; does anyone know what happened to the crews of the following when they went to jail:
Daniel Marino
Louis Vallario
Anthony Ciccone
Nicholas Corozzo
I’m assuming James Dellaratta is running one of these crews? I see he’s listed as an acting capo on the charts.

Third question is; Have the Gambino’s shut down operations in Florida?

Fourth and final question is; what’s going on with Jackie the Nose? Is he seen to be active? A capo? I guess he’s pretty old and his star seems to fallen, so is he out?

Basically, I’m really interested in the Gambinos, particularly the current set up but I’ve got really limited info. If anyone can help it would be really appreciated... :-)
Posted By: AndrewDiDonato

Re: A few quick questions about the Gambinos… - 02/14/13 03:23 PM

Nicky Corozzo won't be released until a few years. But, people like him don't change. He'll be back on the streets of Queens and Brooklyn in no time. I'm sure that Nicky still has a crew, he had many people working under him so he'll have an unknown successor. Even if his crew is pretty defunct, he'll come back and reform it. Nicky likes the feeling of power, he doesn't like being controlled. He enjoys being his own boss.
Posted By: gamms

Re: A few quick questions about the Gambinos… - 02/14/13 03:35 PM

first.sonny [juliano] is still a skip,he was a bath beach guy.he came up close to pope and frank d.he was made skipper because frank vouched for him.his guys are staten island or long islanders for most part.but his club is still active on cropsey.sal is close to the blonde and the good looking guy.he has construction business,and trucks.wont go into more detail on that. gus was joe butchs favorite,gus runs his crew,vinny got out of line to the kid.cant blame him.lol. lou is a ozone park guy.he comes from 'wagons' crew.

I think most of the second question is public record.when danny went in,johnny g.stepped up. when the little guy went in he had lenny,blaise,jimmy,and crazy ernie.lol. jimmy just caught a pinch from exposing himself to skins.so now its len and ernie.both are on borrowed time.one of those canarsie kids just went bad.he was dealing on the sneak.fat lous crew is watched by someone else,but that 'hits close to home' so i wont andwer that.sonnys main guy is his nephew bill.

no nobody will ever just 'shut down' in florida.

jack is still a skip.still doing 'his thing'.lol. he does what hes told,he has enough respect to keep his crew from being 'poached'.he will never be anything more.not while the old man calls the shots.

if you dont know those names,try google.it works for ivy league.hoPe i helped.

Re: A few quick questions about the Gambinos… - 02/14/13 03:36 PM

now im sure you are not andy.lol.
Posted By: HairyKnuckles

Re: A few quick questions about the Gambinos… - 02/14/13 09:52 PM

Originally Posted By: gamms
first.sonny [juliano] is still a skip,he was a bath beach guy.he came up close to pope and frank d.he was made skipper because frank vouched for him.his guys are staten island or long islanders for most part.but his club is still active on cropsey.

Gamms, are we talking about Castellano and Frankie Dapolito here?

Man, this code talking is killing me! :-)

Re: A few quick questions about the Gambinos… - 02/14/13 11:18 PM

Thanks guys this is really great. The codes killing me too, but I think I've worked most.:-) And I like working for my info anyway!!

Hairy, I think the Pope and frank d are paul castellano and Frank DeCicco. i could easily be wrong though.

The one I'm really stuck on crazy ernie...

Decoded, I think these guys are:

Pope=Paul Castellano
Frank D = Frank DeCicco
The Blonde = Joseph Giordano
Good looking guy = John Gotti
Joe Butch = Joseph Corrao
Wagons = Carmine Fatico
Johnny G = John Gambino
Lenny = Leonard DiMaria
Blaize = Blaize Corrozzo
Jimmy = James Dellaratta
Crazy Ernie = ?????
Fat Lou = Louis Vallario
Sonny = Joseph Juliano
Jack = Jackie D’Amico

Re: A few quick questions about the Gambinos… - 02/14/13 11:23 PM

hope you dont mind me posting those names gamms.

just realised it might have appeared rude. defintely wasn't meant that way, your posts here are some of the best
Posted By: Giancarlo

Re: A few quick questions about the Gambinos… - 02/14/13 11:23 PM

Johnny G is John Gammarano

Re: A few quick questions about the Gambinos… - 02/14/13 11:53 PM

pope dallessio.and 'handsome guy' is 'blondes' brother.ernie is lennys son.[grillo].
Posted By: EastHarlemItal

Re: A few quick questions about the Gambinos… - 02/15/13 12:25 AM

pope dallessio.and 'handsome guy' is 'blondes' brother.ernie is lennys son.[grillo].

Gamms
Wasnt Grillo's wife very friendly with the Polish Priest? The one with blue eyes?
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: A few quick questions about the Gambinos… - 02/15/13 01:26 AM

Originally Posted By: EastHarlemItal
Wasnt Grillo's wife very friendly with the Polish Priest? The one with blue eyes?

Uhm, ya think? lol

Re: A few quick questions about the Gambinos… - 02/15/13 01:56 AM

Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Originally Posted By: EastHarlemItal

Uhm, ya think? lol

Cost him a few bucks and the big seat?
Posted By: Benny_Eggs

Re: A few quick questions about the Gambinos… - 02/15/13 02:08 AM

Jesus Christ cant you jus say names!?
Posted By: Skinny

Re: A few quick questions about the Gambinos… - 02/15/13 02:08 AM

Wasnt his wife the one who was "friendly" with Gotti?

Re: A few quick questions about the Gambinos… - 02/15/13 02:13 AM

Originally Posted By: Skinny
Wasnt his wife the one who was "friendly" with Gotti?

Daughter! Shannon
Posted By: 123JoeSchmo

Re: A few quick questions about the Gambinos… - 02/15/13 02:25 AM

Lou Vallario and Sonny Ciccone both get out this year. Dan Marino and Louis Mastrangelo get out the following year. It's just a rotating door. Anyone know who's running the Blonde's crew since he got indicted for extortion?
Posted By: IvyLeague

Re: A few quick questions about the Gambinos… - 02/15/13 03:00 AM

It turns out Sal Franco, if I'm not mistaken, was never a captain. He may have just been acting captain for his uncle (Joe Arcuri) for a time.

Louis DeVito seems to now be the captain of Lou Vallario's crew.

James Dellaratta is acting captain for Nick Corozzo's crew.

Re: A few quick questions about the Gambinos… - 02/15/13 11:02 AM

first.sonny [juliano] is still a skip,he was a bath beach guy.he came up close to pope and frank d.he was made skipper because frank vouched for him.

Who is this Frank, Gamms? It can´t be Frankie DeCicco because he was dead by 1986 and Juliano wasn´t a captain at that time.
Posted By: FrankMazola

Re: A few quick questions about the Gambinos… - 02/21/13 01:04 AM

I have never understood how the 5 families operate in Florida. I don't know what parts of Tampa and Southern Florida they operate and what their major operations are. I mean it's just sort of weird there's no recruiting pool, no roots down there etc… like it seems pretty hard to shake down a union if you're from outta town. I'd like to learn more about Cosa Nostra in Florida; I'm fairly ignorant of their operations..

Re: A few quick questions about the Gambinos… - 02/21/13 03:37 AM

Originally Posted By: FrankMazola
I have never understood how the 5 families operate in Florida. I don't know what parts of Tampa and Southern Florida they operate and what their major operations are. I mean it's just sort of weird there's no recruiting pool, no roots down there etc… like it seems pretty hard to shake down a union if you're from outta town. I'd like to learn more about Cosa Nostra in Florida; I'm fairly ignorant of their operations..

The NY families operate mainly in the Miami/South Florida area. Florida has always been a vacation spot for people from the Northeast, including mobsters. It seems that as the Trafficante family's influence began to fade, the NY guys didn't really need to check with Santo in order to operate down there. You can read first hand accounts from guys like Joe Dogs Iannuzzi, George Freselone, etc. Mob guys have been running scams down there for years. They're also into the nightclub scene. Their gambling networks extend down there. Drugs, of course. The Genovese family had a few Miami ILA locals. The Gambinos moved in on the valet business. And so on.
Posted By: ovation32

Re: A few quick questions about the Gambinos… - 02/21/13 06:00 PM

Is the "old man" Cefalu?

Re: A few quick questions about the Gambinos… - 02/21/13 06:07 PM

Also - (1) How wealthy is Carmine and (2) Is Patsy still at all active?

Re: A few quick questions about the Gambinos… - 02/21/13 06:21 PM

If u mean Carmine Sciandra.... Hes wealthy as fuck... He lives up on Todt Hill in SI. So does his bro Sal, whos a partner in the Top Tomato chain. Both have million dollar homes. Carmines is huge... Gated driveway, house overlooks the east shore of the island. Hes not overtly flashy, just he likes nice shit.. He owns a bunch of racing boats. The kind that goes for a quarter mil used... So im assuming hes pretty well off.

Re: A few quick questions about the Gambinos… - 02/21/13 06:45 PM

If u mean Carmine Sciandra.... Hes wealthy as fuck... He lives up on Todt Hill in SI. So does his bro Sal, whos a partner in the Top Tomato chain. Both have million dollar homes. Carmines is huge... Gated driveway, house overlooks the east shore of the island. Hes not overtly flashy, just he likes nice shit.. He owns a bunch of racing boats. The kind that goes for a quarter mil used... So im assuming hes pretty well off.

What was the name of the Supermarkets that Patsy Conte used to own? Anyone remember?

Re: A few quick questions about the Gambinos… - 02/21/13 07:08 PM

Key food?

Re: A few quick questions about the Gambinos… - 02/21/13 07:08 PM

I mean Conte is so old that I just don't see how he could have a crew. That being said, I have a theory about some of these older Capos - - - For the ones that are healthy and have their wits about them (i.e. not people like Cutaia), there mere existence and reputation is enough. They probably have younger guys serving as the day-to-day capos of their crews. For example, it would still be "The Conte Crew" - which is enough to instill fear and respect in the eyes of most - but he is essentially a figurehead at this point.

I don't know for sure, but I am under the impression that the situation in Carroll Gardens with Punchy and Kid Blast is exactly the same. Perhaps even more so with those guys due to their panache.

Re: A few quick questions about the Gambinos… - 02/21/13 07:13 PM

There was also this incredibly fun story back in the day: http://www.nydailynews.com/archives/news...rticle-1.791719

Re: A few quick questions about the Gambinos… - 02/21/13 07:17 PM

The conte crew is the cefalu crew now....but i see what ur saying.

Re: A few quick questions about the Gambinos… - 02/21/13 07:19 PM

Key food?

Key Food, thats it. Thanks Skinny, i just couldn't remember the name.

Is Conte still alive? I haven't heard anything on him since he was released in 03 or 04. I know the Italians wanted him for some shit over there but i don't think he was ever extradited after his release.

Re: A few quick questions about the Gambinos… - 02/21/13 07:20 PM

Dont they have banks in switzerland? Lmao.... Id love to visit that area one day. I have family from the city Como. That country is beautiful....

Re: A few quick questions about the Gambinos… - 02/21/13 07:23 PM

Dont they have banks in switzerland? Lmao.... Id love to visit that area one day. I have family from the city Como. That country is beautiful....

Those old Greaseballs didnt use banks. You know that Skinny

Re: A few quick questions about the Gambinos… - 02/21/13 07:27 PM

Originally Posted By: ovation32
There was also this incredibly fun story back in the day: http://www.nydailynews.com/archives/news...rticle-1.791719

Thats the case of i was thinking of with the Italians wanting Conte. Sounds like he used the same defense Gambino did, that he already served time for the same charges in the usa.

Re: A few quick questions about the Gambinos… - 02/21/13 10:16 PM

Wait, so Cefalu was a Soldier in Conte's crew?

Were all the Gambino Sicilians in the same crew before Cefalu took over . . . As in Conte, Cefalu, Cali, John Gambino, Rosario Spatola?

I was under the impression that John Gambino/Rosario Spatola/Frank Cali were part of the Cherry Hill Boys that Don Carlo imported. Were Conte/Cefalu in the same crew or did they have a separate one with the sole connection being that they are all Zips.

Re: A few quick questions about the Gambinos… - 02/21/13 10:57 PM

Different crews i think. As far as Cali, i think he was passed around like a hot commodity. But yea, as ive heard it Conte gave Cefalu his wings

Re: A few quick questions about the Gambinos… - 03/04/13 04:48 PM

Thanks for all the responses.

So, is Nicholas Mitarotonda still a skip and on the street?

And does anyone know who’s running Vinny Atuso and Alphonse Truccio’s crews down in Florida while they’re away?

And finally you say Sal Franco isn’t a skip anymore? Is anyone running his crew or have the guys been given to the Blonde or Gus or someone?

Just FYI, being based in London, I’ve decided to just really try to really focus on learning about one family at the moment – and I’ve always found the Gambinos the most interesting. Just trying to build an accurate picture of who’s running what and where etc.

Mukremin’s chart seems to be slightly out of date compared to what guys are saying here.

Re: A few quick questions about the Gambinos… - 03/04/13 05:09 PM

Also, are Jackie Nose's crew based out of Brooklyn or Manhattan? And where are Fat Lou's crew (looked after by Louis DeVito) based?

Re: A few quick questions about the Gambinos… - 03/04/13 08:00 PM

Originally Posted By: johnnyboysala

So, is Nicholas Mitarotonda still a skip and on the street?

Mitarotonda was released in 2011 and is on the street. Since no new information has come out, I tend to believe that he still runs his crew.

Johnny, a couple of new names has surfaced as being part of the Gambino Family´s hierarchy: Joe "Oxie" Marino and Pasquale Marsala. They may have been acting captains/official captains at some point a couple of years ago, or may still be. Perhaps Ivey knows more about these guys? Marino is 80 year old member who was active in Manhattan´s Little Italy area back in the day. No info can be found on Marsala, I´m afraid.

Re: A few quick questions about the Gambinos… - 03/04/13 08:35 PM

Sal Franco is still a captain. I think he's into trucking and construction

Re: A few quick questions about the Gambinos… - 03/05/13 12:03 AM

Right, OK? Here's, roughly, what I've got so far, Anyone got any amendements?

Boss: Domenico ‘Italian Don’ Cefalu

Underboss: Francesco ‘Frankie Boy’ Cali

Imprisoned consigliere: Joseph ‘Jo Jo’ Corozzo
Imprisoned consigliere: Bartolomeo ‘Bobby’ Vernace
Acting consigliere: ??

***Cherry Hill Gambinos***
Capo: Giovanni ‘John’ Gambino

***New Jersey Faction***
Capo: Alphonse ‘Funzie’ Sisca
Capo: Nicholas Mitarotonda

***Queens / Brooklyn / South Florida***
Imprisoned capo: Nicholas ‘Little Nick’ Corozzo
Acting capo: Leonard ‘Lenny’ DiMaria
Acting capo: Ernest ‘Crazy Ernie’ Grillo
Acting capo: James ‘Jimmy’ Dellaratta

***Queens/New Jersey/Westchester***
Capo: Thomas ‘Tommy Sneakers’ Caccioppoli

***Queens***
Imprisoned capo: Daniel ‘Danny’ Marino
Acting capo: John ‘Johnny G’ Gammarano
Capo: Louis ‘Lou’ Mostrangelo

***Queens / Brooklyn***
Capo: Michael ‘Mikey Boy’ Paradiso

***Brooklyn / Staten Island***
Capo: Joseph ‘Sonny’ Juliano
Capo: Carmine ‘Top Tomato’ Sciandra

***Brooklyn Waterfront***
Imprisoned capo: Anthony ‘Sonny’ Ciccone
Acting capo: William ‘Bill’ Ciccone

***Brooklyn/ New Jersey / Bronx***
Capo: Louis ‘Lou Bracciole’ Ricco

***Bronx***
Capo: Salvatore ‘Tori’ LoCascio

***Manhattan***
Capo: Joseph ‘The Blonde’ Giordano
Capo: Salvatore ‘Sal’ Franco
Capo: Augustus ‘Gus’ Sclafani

Capo: John ‘Jackie Nose’ D’Amico

Imprisoned capo: Louis ‘Fat Lou’ Vallario
Acting capo: Louis DeVito

***Florida***
Imprisoned capo: Vincent ‘Vinny’ Atuso
Acting capo: ??
Imprisoned capo: Alphonse Truccio

Plus Joe "Oxie" Marino and Pasquale Marsala - capos of unidentified crews....
Posted By: NickyEyes1

Re: A few quick questions about the Gambinos… - 03/05/13 12:20 AM

Looks good Johnny

Re: A few quick questions about the Gambinos… - 03/05/13 03:46 AM

There's only one consigliere - Bobby Vernace. Jo Jo Corozzo doesn't have that position anymore.

Lenny DiMaria was indicted as a captain. So he either has his own crew or at least is co-captain with Nick Corozzo. It's probably the first one.

Louis DeVito was identified as a captain in that same article Joe Marino and Pasquale Marsala were. But since it was just an article, it's not 100%.

Re: A few quick questions about the Gambinos… - 03/05/13 04:10 AM

It's certainly possible new captains have been made. I mean Big Lou as been away for a long time and he was a strong Gotti ally. Danny Marino will get his crew back when he gets out, but I will say I've never heard of Joe Marino. Are they related? Or Pasquale Marsala

Re: A few quick questions about the Gambinos… - 03/05/13 04:13 AM

Originally Posted By: 123JoeSchmo
It's certainly possible new captains have been made. I mean Big Lou as been away for a long time and he was a strong Gotti ally. Danny Marino will get his crew back when he gets out, but I will say I've never heard of Joe Marino. Are they related? Or Pasquale Marsala

I wouldn't be surprised at all if DeVito officially took over Varllario's crew. Joe Marino and Pasquale may have done the same for some other captains on that list. But all we have is that one article so we'll have to see. I've also wondered if Joe Marino is related to Danny Marino. Not sure.

Re: A few quick questions about the Gambinos… - 03/05/13 04:21 AM

I don't think we'll officially know until some sort of gangland article comes out or an FBI indictment, which could be anywhere from next month to ten years. Guys get pinched all the time, but depending on the captian some guys can go years without getting caught. Big Lou's crew is in Bensonhurst I think. Sonny Ciccone's is too right on the waterfront, but from what I've heard he's kept it and will get it back when he gets out next month. I think gamms would know but he hasn't been on here in awhile

Re: A few quick questions about the Gambinos… - 03/08/13 04:32 PM

Originally Posted By: johnnyboysala
Right, OK? Here's, roughly, what I've got so far, Anyone got any amendements?

Boss: Domenico ‘Italian Don’ Cefalu

Underboss: Francesco ‘Frankie Boy’ Cali

Imprisoned consigliere: Joseph ‘Jo Jo’ Corozzo
Imprisoned consigliere: Bartolomeo ‘Bobby’ Vernace
Acting consigliere: ??

***Cherry Hill Gambinos***
Capo: Giovanni ‘John’ Gambino

***New Jersey Faction***
Capo: Alphonse ‘Funzie’ Sisca
Capo: Nicholas Mitarotonda

***Queens / Brooklyn / South Florida***
Imprisoned capo: Nicholas ‘Little Nick’ Corozzo
Acting capo: Leonard ‘Lenny’ DiMaria
Acting capo: Ernest ‘Crazy Ernie’ Grillo
Acting capo: James ‘Jimmy’ Dellaratta

***Queens/New Jersey/Westchester***
Capo: Thomas ‘Tommy Sneakers’ Caccioppoli

***Queens***
Imprisoned capo: Daniel ‘Danny’ Marino
Acting capo: John ‘Johnny G’ Gammarano
Capo: Louis ‘Lou’ Mostrangelo

***Queens / Brooklyn***
Capo: Michael ‘Mikey Boy’ Paradiso

***Brooklyn / Staten Island***
Capo: Joseph ‘Sonny’ Juliano
Capo: Carmine ‘Top Tomato’ Sciandra

***Brooklyn Waterfront***
Imprisoned capo: Anthony ‘Sonny’ Ciccone
Acting capo: William ‘Bill’ Ciccone

***Brooklyn/ New Jersey / Bronx***
Capo: Louis ‘Lou Bracciole’ Ricco

***Bronx***
Capo: Salvatore ‘Tori’ LoCascio

***Manhattan***
Capo: Joseph ‘The Blonde’ Giordano
Capo: Salvatore ‘Sal’ Franco
Capo: Augustus ‘Gus’ Sclafani

Capo: John ‘Jackie Nose’ D’Amico

Imprisoned capo: Louis ‘Fat Lou’ Vallario
Acting capo: Louis DeVito

***Florida***
Imprisoned capo: Vincent ‘Vinny’ Atuso
Imprisoned capo: Alphonse Truccio

Plus Joe "Oxie" Marino and Pasquale Marsala - capos of unidentified crews....

Its vinny Artuso. Not atuso. Is his son still in coleman or whereevs? Hes actually from the bx. Danny Marino is not a queens guy at all. He lives in Dyke Heights. Al Trucchio lives in HB. Not fla. Well hes in the can now but.... His family stays in HB. Like a block from Frank Rocs house. Mike roc lives on the other side... Think its his parents old house actually. Right on the water tho. Overlooking the inlet full of polution, ppl running their boats thru there at top speed like jack asses, and hookers coming and going from the motel on crossbay... Tommy Sneakers is not a jersey/westchester guy. OZP all the wayyyy. 163rd st. Lives in HB, his son lives in Westbury. Funzi is a BX guy too. Hes with zeke squitieri. Jackie nose lives in ft lee or englewood. Bergen County.... Full of a bunch of wanna be hoods! They think theyre all from wny or north berg. Tools. Not mention those douchebags in seacaucus. Fuckin assholes and their outlet stores. Cant make up their mind what county their from. Fuck em in the ear!
Posted By: Mastronardo

Re: A few quick questions about the Gambinos… - 03/29/13 10:55 PM

Different crews i think. As far as Cali, i think he was passed around like a hot commodity. But yea, as ive heard it Conte gave Cefalu his wings

Conte sponsored Cefalu but it was Gotti who gave him his wings. The 1990 Gambino induction ceremony, in which Cefalu became a made man, was actually the last Gotti ever conducted.

Re: A few quick questions about the Gambinos… - 03/29/13 11:00 PM

Originally Posted By: Mastronardo

Conte sponsored Cefalu but it was Gotti who gave him his wings. The 1990 Gambino induction ceremony, in which Cefalu became a made man, was actually the last Gotti ever conducted.

Im not talking about gotti, the guy who proposed him was conte. Dont see the reason for your post....,,,

Recently heard cali came up under Cefalu actually, to correct myself.
Posted By: TommyGambino

Re: A few quick questions about the Gambinos… - 03/30/13 12:13 AM

Is Sal Locascio still active in New York, sure I read on here not too long back that he was semi-retired? He's only in his 50's but obviously he made a ton of money through fraud.

Also, when was he promoted to capo? When he got out in 08?

Re: A few quick questions about the Gambinos… - 03/30/13 12:10 PM

Originally Posted By: Mastronardo

Im not talking about gotti, the guy who proposed him was conte. Dont see the reason for your post....,,,

Yes, Conte proposed him to Gotti. Conte didn't "give" Cefalu his wings. Try to use correct words next time and there will be no confusion. And concerning the 1990 induction ceremony, it was just a little fact since we're on the topic.

Re: A few quick questions about the Gambinos… - 03/30/13 12:22 PM

I did use correct words. Conte proposed him, he gave him his wings, who pricked his finger doesnt matter. Dont give me this know it all wikipedia bullshit.

Re: A few quick questions about the Gambinos… - 03/30/13 02:45 PM

Skinny, don't get me wrong - Conte did get him made, but it was Gotti who gave him his wings. How can you argue about something like this? It does matter who pricked his finger when discussing about who inducted Cefalu. You don't need to say anything else, I'm done.

Re: A few quick questions about the Gambinos… - 03/30/13 09:00 PM

Mentioned this somewhere before, but anyone know what Conte's up to now? He's pretty ancient so potentially semi retired?

Its just Gamms said something somewhere about the Gambinos having an acting consigliere on the street. He didn't say who, just that it was pointless having Vernace in the role as he's behind bars.

Made me wonder if, given Conte's links to Cefalu and his status in the Family /immense experience, he may be in the role? Probs in a low key, stripped back, purely advisory kind of way given his age? But if Gamms is correct, I can't think of many better.

Just wondering if that's ever been mentioned /theorised anywhere?

Re: A few quick questions about the Gambinos… - 03/30/13 10:20 PM

Anybody know if Jimmy Dellaratta made bail?
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET