Home

Lucchese boss Steven Crea looking very old

Posted By: allanwaterhouse

Lucchese boss Steven Crea looking very old - 02/05/13 11:39 PM

Saw this video on YouTube showing a very old looking Steven Crea: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QR7jz9Pp6Rk

Also, on Ganglandnews.com, there is a new book on the Mafia summit in Apalachin. Sure looks interesting.
Posted By: Scalish

Re: Lucchese boss Steven Crea looking very old - 02/06/13 12:12 AM

Thanks for sharing that cool clip.

Crea looks like he has no teeth yet or dentures, I guess he is no spring chicken. He has to be close to 70 now I believe?
Posted By: 123JoeSchmo

Re: Lucchese boss Steven Crea looking very old - 02/06/13 12:29 AM

65 turning 66 this year
Posted By: 123JoeSchmo

Re: Lucchese boss Steven Crea looking very old - 02/06/13 12:30 AM

65 turning 66 this year
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: Lucchese boss Steven Crea looking very old - 02/06/13 12:30 AM

He's almost 66 and he's done some jail time. What do you want the poor guy to look like? lol
Posted By: Scalish

Re: Lucchese boss Steven Crea looking very old - 02/06/13 12:39 AM

Lol I know. You don't age well in jail that is for sure.
Posted By: HairyKnuckles

Re: Lucchese boss Steven Crea looking very old - 02/06/13 12:12 PM

Originally Posted By: allanwaterhouse

Also, on Ganglandnews.com, there is a new book on the Mafia summit in Apalachin. Sure looks interesting.

It surely does! But there is nothing in the book (to my knowledge, haven´t read it yet) that brings anything new to the table. In fact, it only reinforces the earlier misconceptions LE had (and still have, I guess) about the summit.

- The Apalachin meeting was NOT a Commission meeting.
- The decision of Lombardozzi´s fate was NOT that a big agenda enough to call in a meeting of that stature (like the author claims.)
- Vito Genovese was NOT trying to take over the Mafia and assign the title "boss of bosses" to him. (Like the author also claims.)
- The meeting was partly used to declare a national ban on drug dealing. A ban that in reality didn´t work.
- It was partly used to explain all the violence occurring in New York the last year or so and was used to reach a consensus of maintaing peace.
Posted By: southend

Re: Lucchese boss Steven Crea looking very old - 02/06/13 12:34 PM

Nice
Posted By: Yogi Barrabbas

Re: Lucchese boss Steven Crea looking very old - 02/06/13 12:39 PM

There's none of them actually looking in the full bloom of youth though is there??
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: Lucchese boss Steven Crea looking very old - 02/06/13 10:34 PM

Originally Posted By: Yogi Barrabbas
There's none of them actually looking in the full bloom of youth though is there??

We can't all be big balled pretty boys like you, Yogi tongue grin.
Posted By: jace

Re: Lucchese boss Steven Crea looking very old - 02/07/13 03:55 AM

Is Crea the Mafia boss involved with dispute over a table at an exclusive Manhattan restaurant? Something regarding another crime boss member wanting him to get him a table there.
Posted By: Skinny

Re: Lucchese boss Steven Crea looking very old - 02/07/13 03:58 AM

I wonder how good his Stevie Wonder impersonation is??
Posted By: CarloRizzo

Re: Lucchese boss Steven Crea looking very old - 02/07/13 05:32 AM

Regardless of how he looks he seems to be running a pretty tight ship over there. Not a lot of news out of the Lucchese's since his take-over.
Posted By: Yogi Barrabbas

Re: Lucchese boss Steven Crea looking very old - 02/07/13 01:12 PM

Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Originally Posted By: Yogi Barrabbas

We can't all be big balled pretty boys like you, Yogi tongue grin.

True, true cool
Posted By: Jimmy_Two_Times

Re: Lucchese boss Steven Crea looking very old - 02/07/13 02:23 PM

He does look old and "worn" but I expect trying to get a big corporation back on track and firing on all cylinders would do that to anyone, whether in the mob or running a company.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET