Home

Gotti Sr. missing vid

Posted By: Viceguy

Gotti Sr. missing vid - 02/01/13 08:34 PM

Is it me or what? When Gotti Sr's prison vids first appeared I recall one of him chatting up Bro Pete about the sorry state of this-so-called organization of which he was supposedly the boss.
He then went on to berate various mopes proposed for membership.

You guys remember this?

Now all I see is the one of him displaying his parenting strategy with his grandson with a little bit of harmonious racial relations thrown in. What gives? Can't find it no more.
Posted By: Camarel

Re: Gotti Sr. missing vid - 02/01/13 09:10 PM

Originally Posted By: Viceguy
Is it me or what? When Gotti Sr's prison vids first appeared I recall one of him chatting up Bro Pete about the sorry state of this-so-called organization of which he was supposedly the boss.
He then went on to berate various mopes proposed for membership.

You guys remember this?

Now all I see is the one of him displaying his parenting strategy with his grandson with a little bit of harmonious racial relations thrown in. What gives? Can't find it no more.

I've never seen that video if anyone has it i'd also be interested in seeing it.
Posted By: azguy

Re: Gotti Sr. missing vid - 02/01/13 09:29 PM

I've seen it, he talks about Jr. getting arrested and the stupidness of having the "wedding" money stashed and the written list of attendees.

He also says he doesn't even know any of the names in the Scores indictment....mentions some "sea monster" nicknamed guy.
Posted By: southend

Re: Gotti Sr. missing vid - 02/01/13 09:36 PM

yep, i remember. it wasnt a written list nof attendees it was supposedly a list of guys proposed to be made. peter just sat there and listened "yup" "uh-huh,no kiddin'"

Re: Gotti Sr. missing vid - 02/01/13 10:15 PM

Good. Thought I was nuts there, for a moment.

Anyhow, beside this being a more intimate insight into Big G, a more puzzling aspect is how this clip is somehow buried (Jersey land field?) while others are plastered ad nauseum all over the place! How the heck could that happen? Somebody must have it. Or do they...?
Posted By: azguy

Re: Gotti Sr. missing vid - 02/01/13 11:01 PM

I wanna say it was on utube, but I could be wrong. It's been many years since I have seen it. It may have been discussed on Gangland too...
Posted By: Dapper_Don

Re: Gotti Sr. missing vid - 02/02/13 12:00 AM

its on youtube, i saw it about a month ago again. search for it carefully is my suggestion.

Re: Gotti Sr. missing vid - 02/02/13 12:41 AM

I don't wanna beat this guys, but I went everywhere looking for that puppy. Better to list the places I didn't check. All the known mob/associated/affiliated/influenced and googled portals I could find.

That search, by the way, opened up some surprisingly good avenues for my interest in mob-lore, among them Gangster BB which is undoubtedly hands-down the stand out among many. (I registered straight away).

But I will re-double my youtube quest. In the meantime, anybody find a wire to said video, please hollar. Thank you all.
Posted By: ronnie_little

Re: Gotti Sr. missing vid - 02/02/13 02:26 AM

Welcome to the boards. I will help you look. Never seen that one.
Posted By: Dapper_Don

Re: Gotti Sr. missing vid - 02/02/13 02:36 AM

here are all the gotti prison visit vids ever made public

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/crime/blowing-gotti

this is a collection of every gotti sr wiretap made public in one video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTaHAuxQVvY

Re: Gotti Sr. missing vid - 02/02/13 10:55 AM

Ah ha! The plot thickens. Much regards, DD, tho I have long ago checked those out. Here's the beef: it was on The Smoking Gun that I first viewed the very vids I speak of! I gotta get to the bottom of this. I'll reach out to them and get back to you. Thanks again.

And thanks also for the warm welcome. Think I'm gonna like it here. smile

Re: Gotti Sr. missing vid - 02/06/13 10:03 AM

Little help, fellas. I reg'd with Smoking G but don't see where I can ask 'em stuff. They gotta have a forum or something, right?
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET