Home

$$ earning problems

Posted By: SiciNy

$$ earning problems - 01/31/13 11:58 PM

when a made guy or associate has a hard time bringin in money to the family does he get killed or put on the shelf....i guess it probably depends on the person but i dunno.
Posted By: ChrisJ

Re: $$ earning problems - 02/01/13 01:25 AM

They have to earn before they get made. If they start losing their foothold on whatever they earned on they gotta answer. It could become bad.
Posted By: Skinny

Re: $$ earning problems - 02/01/13 01:29 AM

Not neccasarily. Some guys get made for being shooters or tough guys.... Some guys get made just bc theyre around long enough...

Re: $$ earning problems - 02/01/13 01:31 AM

Without earning? I thought it was all about money? All the time..

Re: $$ earning problems - 02/01/13 01:33 AM

It is, just not all made guys are money makers. Some are just sons of some guy or a tough guy
Posted By: EastHarlemItal

Re: $$ earning problems - 02/01/13 01:42 AM

[quote=Skinny]It is, just not all made guys are money makers. Some are just sons of some guy or a tough guy [/quot

Scariest of all some of them are very very smart and get thier wings for brains alone. Carmine Lumbardozzi was one of the top of my head.

Re: $$ earning problems - 02/01/13 01:45 AM

Seriously? So just because some guy is a son of a guy he gets a button? No wonder they have all been hit so easy by the Feds. Some people can't handle the life like maybe their brother or Father could. Crazy... So how does the U.S. Government do it, since they are the largest O.C. in the World? haha

Re: $$ earning problems - 02/01/13 01:52 AM

Originally Posted By: ChrisJ
So how does the U.S. Government do it, since they are the largest O.C. in the World? haha

The same way... shhh

Re: $$ earning problems - 02/01/13 01:54 AM

Say... who is the go to guy about Kansas City O.C. on here?

Re: $$ earning problems - 02/01/13 02:04 AM

Joey Dice is who u want.
Posted By: SiciNy

Re: $$ earning problems - 02/01/13 03:01 AM

Originally Posted By: ChrisJ
They have to earn before they get made. If they start losing their foothold on whatever they earned on they gotta answer. It could become bad.

i kno i meant an already established made guy or associate who never had a problem earning all of a sudden one day having problems and not being able to kick up like they used to
Posted By: CarloRizzo

Re: $$ earning problems - 02/01/13 04:59 AM

They aren't going to kill a guy for not earning. Even in the old days that would have been rare, but nowadays killing is something that is an absolute last resort for serious issues.

If a made guy runs a shy and it isn't very profitable for example, a captain will give it to another guy who has shown he can make money. It's a lot like business. Don't bring in the money and someone else will take your job.
Posted By: NickyScarfo

Re: $$ earning problems - 02/01/13 06:49 AM

Originally Posted By: CarloRizzo
They aren't going to kill a guy for not earning. Even in the old days that would have been rare, but nowadays killing is something that is an absolute last resort for serious issues.

If a made guy runs a shy and it isn't very profitable for example, a captain will give it to another guy who has shown he can make money. It's a lot like business. Don't bring in the money and someone else will take your job.

Adolfo Bruno was killed I think for not kicking up enough back to NY (along with other reasons) and that the family thought a different guy would earn more.
Posted By: Jimmy_Two_Times

Re: $$ earning problems - 02/01/13 02:28 PM

I think it would be on a case by case basis...I would think that killing would draw unneeded attention. Sure, they all say they can make people disappear, but it appears that seems to be a rarity than a seamless part of operations now a days.
Posted By: Dapper_Don

Re: $$ earning problems - 02/02/13 12:10 AM

i remember a story a while back how a gambino captain (might have been mastrangelo) who had a crew full of brokesters, the head of the family transferred a soldier (dont remember who) from another crew to his crew so the capo could make some money.

Re: $$ earning problems - 02/02/13 12:22 AM

^^^^ it was Vinny Frogiero.... Lous brother Ralph is just as bad, and hates Vinnys guts too.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET