Home

A Real "Goodfella" Gambino Manny Garofalo

Posted By: Beanshooter

A Real "Goodfella" Gambino Manny Garofalo - 01/12/13 02:48 PM

An unusual Judge sentencing.
http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/broo...ticle-1.1238705
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: A Real "Goodfella" Gambino Manny Garofalo - 01/12/13 03:15 PM

Like I've been posting in the Philly thread, it's very unusual for a Federal judge to go outside of the Federal guidelines. There has to be an extenuating circumstance. But I'm not as surprised at this one as some people, because I'm familiar with the judge, Dora Irizarry.

Although Irizzary is a known conservative, she's also very big in environmental circles, especially for a Republican. I guess she was moved by Manny's efforts in helping out with the Hurricane Sandy cleanup. Good for him. He's certainly not the worst of those guys. Not even close.
Posted By: southend

Re: A Real "Goodfella" Gambino Manny Garofalo - 01/12/13 03:23 PM

i thought sammy never killed eddie? shit i read underboss twice whats the matter with me i should remember this...
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: A Real "Goodfella" Gambino Manny Garofalo - 01/12/13 03:24 PM

Originally Posted By: southend
i thought sammy never killed eddie? shit i read underboss twice whats the matter with me i should remember this...

There are two Eddie Garafolas. One's dead, one's still alive. It throws a lot of people off.

Re: A Real "Goodfella" Gambino Manny Garofalo - 01/12/13 03:40 PM

but he had that brother-in-law Eddie,he didnt kill him,correct?

Re: A Real "Goodfella" Gambino Manny Garofalo - 01/12/13 03:44 PM

My criminal record is comprised of mostly drug charges.Two or three possessions of class d,class a,trafficking between 100-250 grams of class a,and most recently 3 counts of a&b,two with a dangerous weapon. This Manny's crimial record most likely dates back to atleast the 80's and probably a few more pages than my own. I'll never see a slap on the wrist like this,ever. And i'm not in the fuckin' mob...
Posted By: DiLorenzo

Re: A Real "Goodfella" Gambino Manny Garofalo - 01/14/13 06:24 PM

Gotta love the police chief as a character witness !!!
Posted By: Scorsese

Re: A Real "Goodfella" Gambino Manny Garofalo - 01/14/13 06:40 PM

Quite a few of these guys do get treated leniently. I remember one guy was let out so he could coach his kids little league team.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET