Home

Colombo wars

Posted By: Benny_Eggs

Colombo wars - 01/11/13 06:06 AM

Hi all, out of the 5 families, I kno next to nothing about the Colombos and my question is regarding who was on whos side during the Colombo wars of the 90s. I kno a few of the key players but am un-aware of most of the others. I kno Scarpa (and the FBI lol) was Persicos main guy and Wild Bill was prob Orenas main guy, but im really curious what side guys like Cacace, Fusco, Sonny Franzese (I think he was an Orena guy), Gioeli (I think Persico), Donny Shacks, Aloi, Mush, Lombardo, etc were on. Thanks in advance!!
Posted By: HairyKnuckles

Re: Colombo wars - 01/11/13 11:47 AM

Originally Posted By: Benny_Eggs
Hi all, out of the 5 families, I kno next to nothing about the Colombos and my question is regarding who was on whos side during the Colombo wars of the 90s. I kno a few of the key players but am un-aware of most of the others. I kno Scarpa (and the FBI lol) was Persicos main guy and Wild Bill was prob Orenas main guy, but im really curious what side guys like Cacace, Fusco, Sonny Franzese (I think he was an Orena guy), Gioeli (I think Persico), Donny Shacks, Aloi, Mush, Lombardo, etc were on. Thanks in advance!!

Benny, here is a thread that should answer your questions.

http://www.gangsterbb.net/threads/ubbthr...true#Post634457
Posted By: HairyKnuckles

Re: Colombo wars - 01/11/13 12:10 PM

Originally Posted By: HairyKnuckles
Originally Posted By: Benny_Eggs

Benny, here is a thread that should answer your questions.

http://www.gangsterbb.net/threads/ubbthr...true#Post634457

As of the Dellacroce beating mentioned in the thread btw, this is what I heard from a reliable source recently:

"No one knows complete story, due to it not happening that way. It was a pair of younger guys who were close to Gallo, in Luna's Restaurant on Mulberry street. Carlie DiPietro and another guy were outside, and jumped in. Both were ex-boxers, and gave Gallo guys beating. [Not the other way around] Gallo was not even there."
Posted By: Benny_Eggs

Re: Colombo wars - 01/12/13 06:19 AM

Wow talk about answering my question perfectly lol idk how I missed that thread with the search function...thanks alot HK I appreciate it...Ive heard about that Dellacroce/Gallo story too, I kno it happened in the early 60s...wish I knew how it really went down
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET