Home

GOV. declaring Cosa Nostra terrorist

Posted By: ronnie_little

GOV. declaring Cosa Nostra terrorist - 12/31/12 12:29 AM

I saw a post or news article about a Gambino business that this law was declared on. Somewhat makes any enterprise with this business prohibited. No banking, etc as if they were terrorist. This would be a better tool than RICO.
Probably would hurt LCN bad but good attorneys could get it called off.
Posted By: IvyLeague

Re: GOV. declaring Cosa Nostra terrorist - 12/31/12 01:17 AM

I think you're probably talking about the guy who runs the bitterqueen blog floating the idea of the Gambinos (and other mob families) should receive the same designation from the U.S. government that international criminal organizations have in recent years.
Posted By: DickNose_Moltasanti

Re: GOV. declaring Cosa Nostra terrorist - 12/31/12 01:24 AM

bitterqueen is that slang for a drag queen or something?
Posted By: IvyLeague

Re: GOV. declaring Cosa Nostra terrorist - 12/31/12 01:27 AM

Originally Posted By: DickNose_Moltasanti

I'm not sure where the name of the blog comes from. There does seem to be a particular interest in the mob and gay bars on the site. But whoever runs it seems to be pretty conservative on a number of things. I'm positive that he reads the forums, whoever he is.
Posted By: Five_Felonies

Re: GOV. declaring Cosa Nostra terrorist - 12/31/12 01:29 AM

the best part of that blog is how he always shits on obama!!!

Re: GOV. declaring Cosa Nostra terrorist - 12/31/12 01:34 AM

Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
Originally Posted By: DickNose_Moltasanti

I'm not sure where the name of the blog comes from. There does seem to be a particular interest in the mob and gay bars on the site. But whoever runs it seems to be pretty conservative on a number of things. I'm positive that he reads the forums, whoever he is.

Yeah the site is run by the Declavacantine family how they we know its a him it could be an IT!
Posted By: carmela

Re: GOV. declaring Cosa Nostra terrorist - 12/31/12 02:39 AM

He's got a particular interest for gay bars on the site. Bitterqueen? Get it?
Posted By: Giancarlo

Re: GOV. declaring Cosa Nostra terrorist - 12/31/12 02:43 AM

Great site, i usually check it out daily.

And i would bet Carmela is correct about the origin of the sites name "Bitterqueen". He really doesn't try to hide it.
Posted By: Dapper_Don

Re: GOV. declaring Cosa Nostra terrorist - 12/31/12 03:00 AM

I always wondered who runs that site. I have my suspicion...

Re: GOV. declaring Cosa Nostra terrorist - 12/31/12 03:23 AM

lol lol lol

Re: GOV. declaring Cosa Nostra terrorist - 12/31/12 03:24 AM

Bitterqueen must be where I saw it. I just do not remember ever going to that sight. I have been a couch potato watching youtube mob docs for two days. I have seen Bitterqueen refered to on this site. Any site who reguarly shits on Obama I will have to check out.
Posted By: EVL

Re: GOV. declaring Cosa Nostra terrorist - 12/31/12 10:49 PM

I think I know what you guys are referring to -- a liberal think tank wrote a story analyzing how one of the President's executive orders could be used against the Mafia -- and my blog, Cosa Nostra News (http://cosa-nostra-news.blogspot.com/), was quoted in the damn story...

Check out: http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2963149/posts

Needless to say, I also wrote something about it:

President Obama's Exec Order Could Finish Off Mafia

President Barack Obama last year issued an Executive Order that authorizes the Treasury Department to designate certain crime rings as "transnational groups" in order to freeze their U.S. assets and ban American citizens and companies from conducting business with them.

This order has already been used against some foreign crime rings, with some speculating that the American Mafia -- the Gambino crime family, in particular -- could be next.

The Free Republic noted that the Gambino crime family could finally be undone due to the fact that it is allegedly strengthening its ties to Sicily.

Under President Obama's Executive Order 13581, issued on July 24, 2011, pursuant to the International Emergency Economic Powers Act, several transnational crime groups have been put on the Treasury Department’s blacklist already, including the Yakuza from Japan, the Camorra or Neapolitan Mafia in Italy, Mexican drug cartel Los Zetas and Central America’s Mara Salvatrucha or MS-13.

The Free Republic speculates that "perhaps the Gambino crime family may be next. Although all five of New York’s Mafia families allegedly have ties to the Sicilian Mafia the Gambinos reportedly are most deeply entrenched with their overseas paesanos. Apparently several of its reputed leaders "have strong ties to Sicily, including through the Palermo-based Inzerillo clan, as reported by Ed Scarpo for Cosa Nostra News." [Yes, we were surprised to find this mention here, as well.]

According to Wikipedia, the Inzerillo-Gambino Mafia clan claims it "is a transatlantic Mafia family, based in Palermo and New York City... In Sicily, the family clan is centered around the Inzerillo, the Spatola and Di Maggio families, while in the United States the Sicilian faction in the Gambino crime family is the core of the group. The Inzerillo clan hailed from the Passo di Ragano neighbourhood in Palermo. They were relatives of New York City Mafia boss Carlo Gambino."
CLICK HERE TO READ REST»

Re: GOV. declaring Cosa Nostra terrorist - 01/04/13 03:36 AM

That is what I was refering too...
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET