Home

Rudy Izzi murder

Posted By: southend

Rudy Izzi murder - 12/27/12 09:33 PM

Rudy Izzi was murdered back in 2007 three days apart from another shooting of Gambino associate Robert DeCicco. Izzi was a Genovese guy, but had anything ever came of this case? Thanks
Posted By: IvyLeague

Re: Rudy Izzi murder - 12/27/12 10:23 PM

It was never solved. No officials gave a theory on a motive either, though there were some internet rumors about him being killed for holding back money. Initially everyone thought the DeCicco shooting and the Izzi murder were connected but I think police later said they weren't.
Posted By: gamms

Re: Rudy Izzi murder - 12/27/12 10:46 PM

they were not connected in any way.
Posted By: EastHarlemItal

Re: Rudy Izzi murder - 12/27/12 11:16 PM

Wasnt he the old guy who got killed by a crazy ex boyfriend?He was dating a young Russian girl?
Posted By: mike68

Re: Rudy Izzi murder - 12/28/12 02:10 AM

Originally Posted By: EastHarlemItal
Wasnt he the old guy who got killed by a crazy ex boyfriend?He was dating a young Russian girl?

I don't think so. I think the one you're talking about happened more recently. Did the girlfriend get murdered along with him? If so, I think that was someone else. I remember reading about it.
Posted By: mike68

Re: Rudy Izzi murder - 12/28/12 02:11 AM

Was there any retribution for the DiCicco shooting? I don't remember hearing anything further after he survived. What was the story behind that one?

Re: Rudy Izzi murder - 12/28/12 02:12 AM

This would have been 5-7 years ago! The guy im thinking of anyway! Got his head blown off sitting in his recliner! No girl there that i know of.
Posted By: gamms

Re: Rudy Izzi murder - 12/28/12 02:20 AM

mike,read the 'staten island' thread beneath this,one.

Re: Rudy Izzi murder - 12/28/12 04:19 AM

yes that's who I'm talkin about so it wasn't even mob related

Re: Rudy Izzi murder - 12/28/12 04:20 AM

Take one to the head for a piece of tail! Russians!

Re: Rudy Izzi murder - 12/28/12 07:33 PM

Take one to the head for a piece of tail! Russians!

Aneeemalls...
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET